PDA

View Full Version : Quick and Goofy Desert Campaign THE IC EDITION

The Bandicoot
2014-07-10, 10:33 PM
As the sun starts to peak over the horizon the townspeople of the border town of Ipswitch are starting their day. Fires are being started, stores are opening, and a group is beginning to gather on one of the main roads leading out into the desert. At the head of this group is a halfling standing in front of two wagons loaded with goods. The halfling is flanked by two tall and reptilian looking men with red scales and polished breastplates. Upon closer examination each of the two reptile man seem to have a one stone arm each.

The halfling looks at the sun and taps one of the men on the leg. The man hoists the halfling up and he stands between the two, one leg on their stone shoulders. "Hello everyone my name is Harold Fullpurse and beneath me here are Thomas and Richard Smith my personal guards." The halfling shouts in a booming voice. "Now, while everyone is welcome to join this caravan I want to make one thing perfectly clear.....If you attempt to steal from me Thomas and Richard will leave your corpse in such a state that the vultures won't be able to feed off of you. They will smash you to a fine pulp, burn your remains, and scatter your ashes to the desert wind." The crowd murmurs "That being said, if you folks don't have any water or food we will happily provide those to you at a rate of two gold pieces per day's food and three gold pieces per day's water. If you do choose to get your food and water from us I am currently offering a deal of twenty-five gold pieces for both food and water per week."

Harold peers over the group gathered before him and blinked "Now before we set off does anyone have any questions?"

Vhaidara
2014-07-10, 11:06 PM
Pak-Tha shakes her head, looking around at her traveling companions. Hopefully there would be some fighting on the journey. It had been too long since she had sparred with anyone talented.

Anubis Dread
2014-07-11, 12:15 AM
"DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON IS NO CUT PURSE!" a falsely deep, intimidating voice came from beneath the crowd. The halfling adjusted his overly large, on fire hat to better shield his eyes from the sun, before frowning in thought. Okay so he had 12 days of food, then...

Pulling out his on fire satchel, he rummaged around in it before nodding. It would be cheaper to just buy the water this way it seemed. But not by much. He should have stacked away more food and water... but food and water didn't burn damn it!! "DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON REQUESTS TO KNOW HOW MANY ENEMIES DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON CAN EXPECT TO INCINERATE?!" he added finally, his little frame bristling with the need for attention.

JonU
2014-07-11, 01:31 AM
Upon hearing this announcement, Dul is extremely curious. He walks straight up to the halfling before exclaiming rather loudly What does Dul get?! Dul wants to get paid! He then steps back and leans over and whispers to Master Three Sheets Dul thinks little man try to cheat us.

Cowardly Griffo
2014-07-11, 05:09 AM
"Oh, don't be dull, Dul." Master Three Sheets leans casually on the rim of his drinking jug, letting out a choir of low purrs in the desert heat. "It's not about the money, it's about the experience! Speaking of which..."

He raises a furry, many-eyed limb high above the sky, and a tiny calico-patterned head approximately near the wrist area calls out to Harold: "I've a question, young master Fullpurse! Where exactly are we going, again?"

Guard
2014-07-11, 06:58 AM
Adrocan Songblade was singing. He had been for a few days now, but he tried to keep it down while in polite company. Going on this trip had seemed right at the time, like it would further his mission. He had little clue as to what the mission was, exactly, but figured it'd become clearer in time. Right now he'd just go along.

Oh, and he should probably take that offer of food & water. He had enough in his purse.

The Bandicoot
2014-07-11, 10:51 AM
"Woah woah woah wait a minute..." Harold says "Maybe the ads I put out weren't clear enough. I don't pay you anything. I have my guards. They work for very VERY cheap. Now what I do is make this little week long trip collecting food and water money and letting anyone that wants to tag along do so for free. Then, I spend a month or so in New New Aboten selling my wares and restocking for the trip home. After that I make the return trip once again letting anyone tag along and collecting food and water money."

Harold sighs and sits down on Thomas's shoulder "Now if you want to get paid to do this trip I recommend you look around a bit. There's usually a wagon or two looking for some..." he chuckles a bit "adventurers to guard them." he says, putting air-quotes around the word "adventurers"

DracoDei
2014-07-11, 01:57 PM
A gnome walks up, his head entangled in a bridle. The dog who was trailing along behind him holding the reigns in his mouth catches sight of Three Sheets to the Four Winds. The dog drops the reigns and charges for the cat-swarm, with sloppy licking in mind if his lolling tongue and happy barking is anything to go by.
Do I need to roll to-hit or something?

Anubis Dread
2014-07-11, 02:38 PM
"DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON DEMANDS VICTIMS! DESTRUCTO VON BLASTINGTON DEMANDS THE BODYGUARDS ALLOW A FEW ENEMIES TO BE INCINERATED BY DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON'S HANDS!" the halfling attempted to boom, pointing at the warforged... who likely could not seem him amidst the other travellers anyway, seeing as he was short even for a halfling.

The head to toe clad in fire halfling looked to his sides finally, and... and... what. Destructor Von Blastington believes this caravan is full of wierdos," the usually constantly yelling, on fire, pyromaniacal halfling warmage ironically muttered to himself.

JonU
2014-07-12, 12:14 AM
As he hears the dog come running up towards him and Master Three Sheets, he takes a couple steps away from what he thinks might not be a good spot to be in. Dul will go! exclaims Dul. He then steps back up to Harold and whispers Dul cause no trouble.

Cowardly Griffo
2014-07-14, 03:10 AM
"...And it's double especially not about the money if they're not actually paying us!" Master Three Sheets adds, completely oblivious to the incoming dog and the slowly-backing-away Dul. "Ah... monk wisdom at its finest, let me tell you. You know, Dul, you could learn a thing or if you'd stop thinking like a two-legger and start thinking like a–MREEOOOWRRR??!!"

Sadly, the world will never know what other words of wisdom Master Three Sheets might have imparted, as the thought is cut short and punctuated by a drooling, over-sized dog smashing into him and knocking him off of his proverbial soap box and literal jug of wine.

Just letting the glomp happen seemed funnier than making you roll for it. :smalltongue:

Still, Swarming Body. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/collective-creature-cr-1-tohc) Your doggie take 1d4 damage for sticking his nose in a proverbial hornet's nest. No PvP intended on my end either! :smallsmile:

[roll0]

The Bandicoot
2014-07-14, 09:52 AM
Harold stands up at the loud meow and furrows his brow. "You know I have seen some things on my travels but that....that....." he hops off of Thomas and throws his hands into the air. "Forget the pipe boys I've seen enough strange for the day. Hook up the camels."

Harold hops onto the front of one of the wagons as the Thomas and Richard attach the wagons to what appear to be winged camels covered in red scales. Eventually the two wagons start off into the desert. The five other wagons and twenty-eight or so people soon follow.

DracoDei
2014-07-14, 05:11 PM
The dog rockets back out of the mass of cats, yelping and with his tail between his legs. He tries to hide behind the gnome, obviously with little success.

"Hahaha! Well, everyone is leaving, so I guess that means it is your turn to wear the bridle Ambrosius." says Gibbles. He starts to put the bridle on the dog, laughing the whole time. The laughter seems to calm the dog very quickly, who gives a few delighted barks, both of them ignoring the scratches thanks to the power of good cheer.

Vhaidara
2014-07-14, 05:32 PM
When Gibbles looks up from putting the bridle on his dog, he sees a Thri-Kreen sort of looming over him. She wouldn't be looming if he weren't a gnome, but it's hard to not loom over gnomes.
Is your pet harmed? Why did it attack the cats?
The clicky voice sounds vaguely curious.

DracoDei
2014-07-14, 07:02 PM
"'Tis but a scratch! Or twenty... or fifty? Anyway, he will be alright in a day or three. He wasn't exactly attacking... I do believe the technical term is 'glomp'. Wait, I think that requires arms? Those things with hands and fingers on them I mean, not like a switch-blade halberd... Anyway, cats and dogs have a bit of a... 'Punch and Judy' relationship quite often. I think it was Bast who decided it should be so, and My Lord Set who decided it should be funny." says Gibbles lightly.

Vhaidara
2014-07-14, 07:16 PM
Interesting. You are a strange one. You are a gnome, correct?
Pak-Tha seems slightly unsure of this.

DracoDei
2014-07-14, 09:25 PM
((Reading note: I ran into an unfortunate homograph... therefore, for the duration of this post, I'm redefining spelling. "Bow" is still what you do before royalty, but the weapon that shoots arrows is now spelled "boow".))

"That I am... Gibbles the Giggler, at your service... as the saying goes. Don't expect me to cook your dinner or carry your baggage unless I really come to like you and even then I'd be doing so as a friend, not servant. I'd bow to you, but it seems I'm short enough already, so instead I'll boow to you."

He then proceeds to reach his hands high above his head and (at least attempt to) slowly bend over backwards until his hands touch the ground behind him, then spring back into a standing position.

[roll0]

Vhaidara
2014-07-14, 09:30 PM
Pak makes a clicking sound.
You are very strange gnome. I am Pak-Tha, of the Kreen. Are you accompanying this caravan as well?

DracoDei
2014-07-14, 09:40 PM
"That I am! Both I mean. The first is because, after a period of training in slap-stick comedy, I am now entrusted by My Lord Set with visiting hilarious justice on evildoers, and the second is because I ran out of evildoers that I could smite in this vicinity, so I'm trying my luck elsewhere."

Vhaidara
2014-07-14, 09:44 PM
Pak stares at the gnome
You are a Chak-Chik? Truly? But you are so small.

Anubis Dread
2014-07-14, 09:53 PM
Bah, this was taking too long! Sure they were moving now, but they'd gone one whole minute and there hadn't been something for him incinerate! He needed victims! He felt like he was going to EXPLODE! If he didn't... didn't...

The halflings ears visibly twitched as he heard a certain word, before he turned around and bellowed. "SMALL? SMALL?! HOW DARE YOU CALL DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON SMALL YOU INSUFFERABLE, INTOLERABLE, INFLAMMABLE INSECT! DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON SHOULD SPLATTER YOU WHERE YOU STAND RATHER THAN SUFFER THAT WORD IN HIS PRESENCE!"

DracoDei
2014-07-14, 11:26 PM
Gibbles looks towards the halfling, and he gives the first tiny little hint of a titter before his expression goes utterly serious and calm.
"Actually, I believe he was speaking to and about me." he says in a completely neutral tone of voice.

I wonder if I might not have to travel so far after all? Then again, perhaps it is more bluster than killing madness. he thinks.

JonU
2014-07-14, 11:47 PM
Little ones can be mean muses Dul as he starts to walk off with the caravan. You guys go with caravan or stay and fight? shouts Dul as he gets further along. You notice as he walks away that he moves at a much quicker pace than you would expect for an Orc with his muscular build. As he wonders along with the caravan he starts thinking about how these people have acted so far and just how odd the people in the caravan are.

Anubis Dread
2014-07-14, 11:49 PM
"Oh," the halfling that called himself Destructor replied simply. "Well, I guess that's... wait.... waiiiiiit..."

Stepping to be side by side to the gnome, the warmage put a hand to where the top of his head would be under his enormous hat, before slowly sliding it at the same level in the air to his companion, where it... barely hit the bridge of his nose. Meaning he was shorter than the gnome by a fair margin. Which meant...

He spluttered for a few moments. "THAT MEANS HE MUST THINK I'M- I MEAN, DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON IS EXTRA SHORT!!! THE NERVE OF THE... I... DESTRUCTOR..." He shook for a few moments, before the continuous flames that enchanted pretty much all his belongings actually flared up in rage, and he began impotently hopping in fury. "THEY SHALL RUE THE DAY THEY TRIFLED WITH DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON!!!"

Thankfully, it seemed he was so furious he'd actually forgotten who had made him mad in the first place, so he just fumed both figuratively and literally as they walked.

Cowardly Griffo
2014-07-15, 02:15 AM
"Oh, and how are you faring after being tackled by a dog the size of a small freight wagon, Master Three Sheets?" Master Three Sheets asks himself as the faint, shimmering outline of a human begins the rather undignified task of wiping away a slightly-exaggerated gallon of dog drool from his many fine pelts.

"Oh, I'm doing just fine, various friends, acquaintances and total strangers, thank you ever so much for asking. But never mind the obvious emotional trauma which I am taking great pains to hide for your comfort. By all means, tend the health and safety of the mastiff with the heart of gold and feet of lead."

Sneezing indignantly, he pads off in the direction of the caravan alongside Dul and the inestimable Destructor Von Blastington, hopping up onto the last wagon and taking a long swig of plum wine.

Vhaidara
2014-07-15, 09:38 AM
Pak leaps, landing next to DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON.
I meant no offense. I myself am small among my kind.

Anubis Dread
2014-07-15, 12:13 PM
"Grrr... then Destructor Von Blastington SUPPOSES, in his infinite generosity, to... wait... waiiit..."

The halfling put his hand to where the top of his head would be again... before dropping it. Come to think of it, he really didn't want to know at this point. "Very well. Since you are INDESCRIBABLY more valuable to the mighty DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON alive, DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGON SHALL SPARE YOU, PUNY... INSECT... THING!"

Vhaidara
2014-07-15, 01:15 PM
Pak c0cks her head to one side.
Who is Destructor von Blatington? He doesn't sound like an overly pleasant person. I am Pak-Tha, by the way.

I hate that the forum censors that word. I know it has profane applications, but in this context it is such a good word.

Anubis Dread
2014-07-15, 02:36 PM
All the fury seeped out of the little halfling, and he straightened his back a little before continuing. "The stupendous, serindipitous, infamous, DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON IS THE ONE WHO STANDS BEFORE YOU!" he introduved himself, raising his flaming hands in exaltation. "MASTER OF MAGICS! DESTROYER OF ALL WHO OPPOSE HIM!"

Vhaidara
2014-07-15, 02:41 PM
Pak leans over him, looking behind the halfling
Is he hiding behind you? Is that why he takes comments about size so personally?
She doesn't seem to get the whole "referring to self in third-person" thing.

Anubis Dread
2014-07-15, 04:27 PM
The halfing seemed to tremble in rage for a few moments, before sighing. "I really need to incinerate something... I'm DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON, FOOL!"

Vhaidara
2014-07-15, 04:28 PM
Pak ceases leaning over him.
Oh. Why didn't you just say so?

Anubis Dread
2014-07-15, 06:27 PM
"DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON JUST DID!" the halfling replied intimidatingly. "DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON... is gettng a headache dealing with you," he sighed. How much magic would he have to waste frying this insect? He was probably too tough for a cantrip, so... too much to be worth it when they could run into a real threat. Or a village he could burn down!

Vhaidara
2014-07-15, 06:37 PM
Pak follows him
Yes, but it took you four tries.

DracoDei
2014-07-15, 09:53 PM
Gibbles continues with the bridling->mounting->riding out when everyone is ready->riding along waiting for things to cool down socially process.

Cowardly Griffo
2014-07-16, 05:30 AM
Fortunately, cats are psychologically incapable of holding grudges for any longer than a scenery-change segway, so Master Three Sheets sits contentedly on the wagon, not giving Gibbles and his mount any dirtier looks than one would expect from a bored feline.

Contentedly, mind you, but not at all quietly.

"The wheels on the cart go round and round, round and round, round and round..."

The Bandicoot
2014-07-16, 09:34 AM
The first day of travel goes by fairly uneventfully and as the sun starts it casts a golden glow across the sky. Some of the more superstitious caravan-goers talk amongst themselves about the "Empirical Sky" and how they hope nothing 'too crazy' will happen. The wagons start form up into a horseshoe formation with the opening facing the direction you're headed as everyone starts to make camp.

Spot checks for everyone!

Cowardly Griffo
2014-07-16, 10:19 AM
"Say, Gibbles, you ever get that feeling that something 'too crazy' is about to happen?" Master Three Sheets asks as he suns himself on the roof of the caravan and bats lazily at a passing fly.

Spot Check! [roll0]

Vhaidara
2014-07-16, 10:30 AM
Pak jumps again, landing near Master Three Sheets
Define too crazy? I mean, there is a halfling over there who doesn't know how to introduce himself, and you are a bunch of cats.

Spot: [roll0]

Cowardly Griffo
2014-07-16, 11:05 AM
"Actually, the proper term is a clowder of cats," Master Three Sheets answers, raising an instructive finger paw limb. "Or a kindle of kittens, if you want to be endearing. 'Bunches' are for bananas. Although considering how bananas this trip is already turning out to be, you may have a point."

"And now I am thinking about banana daiquiris," he adds helpfully.

Vhaidara
2014-07-16, 11:09 AM
Pak tilts her head again
So, what are you? Cats do not behave as you do.

Anubis Dread
2014-07-16, 12:24 PM
Loud snoring could be heard from the flaming halfling, as he turns on his side and mumbles in his sleep.

"Zzzz... run puny mortal... fear the wrath of Destructorrrzzz... burn the orphanage... zzz..."

Away from sheet, but I believe I took the Inattentive flaw if I remember right. If I did, then it would be [roll0]

JonU
2014-07-16, 02:01 PM
Once the wagon train is stopped for the night, Dul starts digging a hole in the sand under the wagon Master Three Sheets is on. He piles the sand up around the hole to give it a little extra depth and makes it just big enough for his backpack and himself (curled up in a ball). As he hears Destructor Von Blastington talk in his sleep Dul asks outloud what is liitle dude's issue? He be angry in his sleep! once he finishes his hole he sits on his bedroll while he eats his dinner. While eating he keeps an eye and ear out for trouble. He also notices that there are a few in this group that haven't said a thing. Once it gets dark he shifts to his tiger form and sleeps in a tight ball.

Spot: 1d20+2
Listen: 1d20+1

DracoDei
2014-07-16, 07:07 PM
"Say, Gibbles, you ever get that feeling that something 'too crazy' is about to happen?" Master Three Sheets asks as he suns himself on the roof of the caravan and bats lazily at a passing fly.
"Never! No such thing!... well, actually, if you want to look at it from a different perspective, I feel that way from time to time. In other words, when I decide that that someone deserves to be fought, my sword is a formality, and my crossbow almost so. So Set and I are the 'too crazy' that is happening to them. Humorous justice is the best justice we feel.. although I never got around to formally studying his teachings."

DracoDei
2014-07-16, 08:06 PM
Remember, both of these have Low-Light Vision.
Gibbles [roll0]
Ambrosious (if applicable) [roll1]

Cowardly Griffo
2014-07-16, 10:35 PM
"Ah, well there's your problem, Pak, you are attempting to attain wisdom whilst standing on no legs," Master Three Sheets answers. "Cats do not behave at all."

"And I wouldn't really call him angry, Dul," he adds to the orcish man in the sand. "He sounds rather content to me."

Seventeen sets of ears prick up as Gibbles concludes his spiel on Set and the wisdom thereof. "Are there actually those who 'formally' study Set? I'd have thought every day was casual Friday with him, from my understanding."

Vhaidara
2014-07-16, 10:41 PM
Pka looks confused. Well, more confused.
But...I am standing on my legs just fine. it is you who seems to have too many legs.

Cowardly Griffo
2014-07-16, 10:58 PM
"Too many legs? Hmm." Master Three Sheets pushes himself up from his lying position, folding himself into something approximating a cross-legged position. "In exchange for the banishing of twelve crocodiles from his lands, the warrior Khel Ma'adu requested of the farmer Tash Lesh a heap of rice. Tash Lesh felt this was generous, and so he brought the warrior to his granary, where all of his rice lay."

"Khel Ma'adu then took a single grain of rice and placed it in his wagon, and asked Tash Lesh if this was a heap. Tash Lesh stated that it was not, so Khel Ma'adu took another single grain, placed it next to the first, and repeated the question. Again, Tash Lesh answered that it was not yet a heap. And so he took another. And another. And another." Master Three Sheets raises a single claw with each repetition.

"And each time, Tash Lesh could not say for certain that Khel Ma'adu had been given a heap. For if he did not have a heap before, what difference would one grain make? And so it continued, until finally his granary was empty and Khel Ma'adu's wagon was full. Khel Ma'adu then looked upon the wagon, said 'well, that looks like a heap to me,' and departed."

"And Tash Lesh was enlightened."

Vhaidara
2014-07-16, 11:02 PM
Pak stares at the cat collective.
Wat?

DracoDei
2014-07-16, 11:13 PM
Seventeen sets of ears prick up as Gibbles concludes his spiel on Set and the wisdom thereof. "Are there actually those who 'formally' study Set? I'd have thought every day was casual Friday with him, from my understanding."
"Ah, well, all I meant is don't expect me to know any of his rituals or signs what-not such as that. It's more of a working relationship in one particular area than my being a general purpose representative."
"I have no ranks in Knowledge[Religion], and since I've given you that disclaimer, don't hold said lack against either myself or Set."

JonU
2014-07-17, 12:06 AM
Spot:[roll0]
Listen: [roll1]
He does have 60' Darkvision and Lowlight vision, although I'm not quite sure how those work together. Those are fitting rolls for being in a hole under a wagon lol

Cowardly Griffo
2014-07-20, 02:50 AM
Wat?"Funny," Master Three Sheets observes, seventeen mouths giving Pak approving grins. "That's the same thing Tash Lesh's wife said when she got home and found out that all the rice was gone. You would make a fine monk, young master Pak."

"Ah, well, all I meant is don't expect me to know any of his rituals or signs what-not such as that. It's more of a working relationship in one particular area than my being a general purpose representative.""Ah, now I understand," Master Three Sheets responded. "Or, rather, I am on the path to the mountain of Understanding, which first passes through the small hamlet of Questions. As I pass, Gibbles: what exactly is your 'particular area?' I recall some mention of... humorous justice, was it?"

Seems I've instinctively avoided using quotes in an IC thread, but I can see the benefit when there are a few different conversations going on.

DracoDei
2014-07-20, 11:20 AM
"One moment," says Gibbles, looking off into the distance "there are some unhappy looking camels hurrying our way. They, or whatever they might be fleeing might be of concern."

"AMBROSIUS! ACT SENSIBLY!"

Gibbles draws his crossbow.

Ambrosius goes under ((or behind?)) one of the wagons and paces about warily.
Ambrosius is getting under the nearest wagon if it wouldn't cause him to be flat-footed or squeezing or whatever. If it would he's getting behind it relative to the direction of the camels. In either case, if he has a standard action left, and on all later rounds, he is taking full defense.

Gibbles is now specifically looking BEHIND the camels.

Also, do the camels have riders?

Anubis Dread
2014-07-20, 11:51 AM
The halfling started awake with a surprised snore, rubbing his eyes as he looked around. "Huh? A carousel?" he asked sleepily, yawning as he looked around.

Oh, CAMELS! ...wait, what? "FOOLISH CAMELS!" the halfling roared, getting to his feet and raising his hands above his head. "FEAR THE WRATH OF DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON!" Finally, something he could incinerate! But there was no use incinerating them if he got trampled in the process. Time to kill two camels with one FLAMING BALL OF DEATH MAGIC! ...when they got closer.

Destructor Von Blastington will ready an action to cast Flaming Sphere as close in front of himself as he can without hurting himself when the camels are one turn or less away.

JonU
2014-07-20, 06:52 PM
Why is Von Blastington talking about frying a bunch of camels Dul wonders to himself. There aren't any camels coming up. After a few moments and hearing what is going on around him he gets crouched ready to charge if such an opportunity arises.
Don't forget, he is in Tiger form, which should surprise a lot of the group. Also wagons generally have a fairly large ground clearance, so your riding dog should have no issues getting under a wagon Draco.

Vhaidara
2014-07-20, 09:24 PM
Pak rises as the halfling starts yelling. When she hears him mention camels, she peers into the distance. Upon seeing the camels, all four of her hands drop to her side, each grabbing a chatkcha.

DracoDei
2014-07-20, 10:07 PM
"Look! Behind the camels! Our true foes! I see two!"

Anubis Dread
2014-07-21, 12:36 AM
Behind the camels? ...damn it all, he couldn't see anything! The camels were in the way!

"MOVE, DAMNED ANIMALS!" the halfling cried out. They were still too far away to blast with anything half decent! But he could still hit them... raising his hands, he shot our an arrow made of acid at the camel leading the pack. Hopefully it would either fall over dead and the others would trip over it in their stamped, or it would make them all scatter so they could see something a little more incineration worthy!

Casting Melf's Acid Arrow
Ranged Touch Attack - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]

The Bandicoot
2014-07-21, 03:15 PM
The camel you hit is staggered but keeps running, more afraid of what it is running from then the pain it is running towards.

Cowardly Griffo
2014-07-22, 10:57 PM
Master Three Sheets rises to his feet-equivalents and looks out at the rampaging camels coming their way.

"Well," says the collective of cats as he pulls one of his number away from his torso and prepares to lob it at the approaching camel stampede. "That's something you don't see every day."

Readying an action to hit the first camel that looks like it might smash itself into the caravan in its panic, assuming they're not going around us. Let's say hit 'em at a range of 30 feet. Said hit will be a Many From One (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/collective-creature-cr-1-tohc) attack, which is a 10' range increment ranged touch attack, and I will be using Scorpion Style (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/scorpion-style-combat---final) with it, which will slow the target down. Because nothing slows a camel down like an angry kitten scratching it in the face.

Going ahead and rolling in case a valid target presents itself. -4 penalty for hitting them at the third range increment: [roll0]

DracoDei
2014-07-23, 11:07 AM
Gibbles moves to the wagon that Ambrosius is under.
Climb wagon.
If there is time and still do the first listed maneuver, draw crossbow.
If time fire crossbow at humanoid behind camels. to-hit (not counting penalties from range, increment is 80') , damage [roll1], Crit. Confirm if natural 19 or 20 [rol]1d20+6, damage
If time, reload crossbow.
Wash, rinse, repeat, if there is time, to-hit (not counting penalties from range, increment is 80') [roll3], damage [roll4], Crit. Confirm if natural 19 or 20 [rol]1d20+6, damage
DEFINITELY use Extending Boxing Glove when an enemy humanoid enters 60' of me. to-hit [roll6], damage [roll]1d3+3 (counts as a magic weapon), Crit. Confirm if natural 20 [rol]1d20+5, damage [roll7]. If they are hit, they have to make a Fort DC 15, or be stunned for 1 round (note that this would cause them to drop anything they are holding).

Anubis Dread
2014-07-23, 12:17 PM
Damned camel! It was still alive! Well it wouldn't be for too long. Soon it would take some more damage, then it would drop, and it would trip over all the camels behind it, and it will be glorious!

...still he wished he could cast a fireball or something. This was so round about, he just wanted them to EXPLODE! For now he just walked back behind a wagon, waiting to see what would happen.

No use burning more spells on camels. Secondary damage from the Melf's is [roll0]

The Bandicoot
2014-07-25, 03:52 PM
There's a lot of shouting and people trying to get their animals out of harm's way. The halfling's wagons(Including the one Dul is crouched under) Get picked up into the air under the power of the camel's and the bodyguard's respective wings. The camel hit with the acid arrow drops in a crumpled heap and trips up one other camel but soon enough they're in the middle of the camp.

The Halfling aims two decanters at the camels and mutters something. Two 20-foot long geysers of water shoot off and strike a camel but the Halfling quickly looses control and is sent tumbling towards the ground, a camel breaking his fall.

Geyser Damage 1[roll0] Geyser Damage 2[roll1] Falling Damage to the Halfling [roll2] Falling Damage to the Camel [roll3]

Anubis Dread
2014-07-25, 04:21 PM
"Heh... hehehe... haha... wahahaha, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the warmage cackled, coming out from behind his wagon. "FOOLISH CAMELS! YOU HAVE UNDERSTIMATED DESTRUCTOR VON BLASTINGTON IF YOU DON'T THINK TWICE WITH CLOSEING IN UPON HIM!" he boomed, before moving to get into close proximity to several camels and casting a fire spell upon them.

Concentration check to cast defensively: [roll0]
Damage for Burning Hands, Reflect Half: [roll1]

JonU
2014-07-26, 12:53 AM
Shocked and slightly surprised that the wagon he was using as cover has suddenly taken to the air; Dul figures he might as well make a move now. (assuming the camels coming towards camp are close enough for a charge) He leaps out of his hole and charges at the nearest standing camel, Letting out a mighty roar as he attacks.

Initiate a grapple
Grapple (not sure if I can get a +2 bonus from the charge, if i do then add +2): [roll0]
Improved grapple gives me a +2 (already added in) to grapple and causes me to not provoke an attack of opportunity.
If successful, I deal [roll1] of nonlethal damage.
His charge allows him to cover up to 100' in a straight line.

I really need to pick up improved grab so I can initiate a grapple after a successful claw attack.

DracoDei
2014-07-29, 10:47 PM
Gibbles pulls out a anachronicistic contraption based around a set of lazy tongs and a boxing glove from his coin-purse (despite it being much too large to fit)
, and uses the lazy tongs to speed the glove towards one of the humanoids who were driving the camels in front of them. He misses badly.