PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class The Slender Man (e3.5 Prestige class PEACH)

Plaguemask
2014-07-11, 11:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lHRYleD.png
Hit Die: d8
Skill Points: 4+int mod(x4 At level 1)
Class Skills: Hide(Dex) Move Silently(Dex) Listen(Wis) Concentration(Con) Intimidate(Cha) Disguise(Cha) Spot(Wis)
The Slender Man, or Slenderman by another name is a being of legend and folklore, originally a myth made to keep children from running into the woods late at night or running from home, The Slender Man was said to be a being born from the depths of hell, banished by the demon lords themselves, it is said that the Prince's of the Abyss had to use all their might to banish this foul creature. The exact location Slenderman came to be no longer exists, it is of course, nothing but a myth.
Was.
The Slender Man is a creation of mad wizardry, gods gone wrong or a sign of the world's end.

Gains proficiency with his own natural weapons.
Prerequisites
Alignment: Any Non-Good/Non-Lawful.
Skills: 10 ranks in Hide, 10 ranks in Move Silently, 2 ranks in Spellcraft.
Base Attack Bonus: +3
Special: Must have killed innocents and must not be in contact with the Far Realms before taking the class.
Special: Must perform a shocking two week long ritual wherein he will stalk a building without being noticed every day and night without leaving once, the building must be active with at least ten occupants at any given time, he must perform the ritual without being caught, no witnesses can survive. He must move at least ten meters every hour.

Level
BAB
Fort
Ref
Will
Features

-
-
-
-
Body of Madness

-
-
Born of Shadows

-
-
-
Claws of the Abyss

Delicate Touch

Face of Fear

Despicable Hatred

One with Darkness

Inner Fear

Suited for Success.
Improved Darkness.

The Slender Man

Level 1) Body of Madness, The Slender Man gains Natural Armor equal to his Dexterity mod, he also gains two claws dealing 1D6+STR damage each, if The Slender Man has less than 30'ft movement speed before taking this class it automatically becomes 30'ft, The Slender Man gains Deformity(Tall) and Improved Unarmed Strike at first level as bonus feats even if he does not meet the prerequisite, The Slender Man, even though he appears to have no eyes, gain Darkvision for 60ft and Low Lightvision for 60ft.

Level 2) Born of Shadows, The Slender Man gains +1/2 of this Slender Man Class Level to all checks in dark environments but +1/3 in Low Light Environments.

Level 3) Claws of the Abyss, The Slender Man's attacks are treated as his alignments subtypes(s) for all intent and purposes. He can now attack with both claws as a standard action.

Level 4) Delicate Touch, whenever The Slender Man attacks with his claws, he may add his Dexterity Modifier to damage.

Level 5) Face of Fear, whenever someone looks at The Slender Man, they have to roll a will save equal to DC10+Intimidate/Half HD or become shaken for 1d4+½ of The Slender Man's HD. Looking at The Slender Man's face will always show one of your greatest fears.

Level 6) Despicable Hatred, The Slender Man may at will project a glare without eyes, dealing 1+Cha mod damage to one target below his level, damage increases by 1 for every round this is active, up to damage equal of The Slender Man's Level with a reach equal to 5'ft per 2HD. Will save DC10+½Level+Cha Mod to avoid damage. if they make the save, The Slender Man will need to inactivate it(Standard action) and activate it next round to force another check. Standard Action to activate, Swift Action to change target.

Level 7) One with Darkness, The Slender Man may at will enter one shadow and step out of another he know is there for 10'ft/HD. Swift Action.

Level 8) Inner Fear, The Slender Man may as a full round action become a physical manifestation of the targets greatest fear, although weaker than they usually are. The Target needs to make a DC10+Slender Man Level+Cha Mod will save. If they fail they become Frightened for 1d6+Cha Mod rounds. If they succeed they become Shaken for 1d4+Cha Mod rounds. Becoming a powerful being like, a Dragon or anything above 6HD will require a concentration Check of DC10+Monster HD, rounded downwards. This effect lasts for half of The Slender Man's level + Concentration Skill rounds. The weakened version of the fear loses 1 in every attribute per 2HD.

Level 9) Suited for Success, The Slender Man's suit becomes as durable as iron, granting him DR5/-.

Level 9) Improved Darkness Every time The Slender Man uses One With Darkness he may apply another 2d6 to his damage rolls and an additional +2 to his attack rolls, if no enemies are present or within attack range he gains an additional 30'ft movement speed on his next turn. Stacks with similar effects.

Level 10) The Slender Man, The Slender Man can no longer be tracked or attacked by poison, The Slender Man can track anyone on the plane of existence as him as long as he's attacked that person in the past, to track a God/Deity/Demigod, The Slender Man can only search with 2km/HD in all directions. The Slender Man can also apply his Dexterity to attack rolls. One With Darkness can now be used once per turn as a free action.

Feedback is always welcome, same as questions and anything of the sort.
(I feed on your hatred...)
So, The Slender Man, based around the idea of Slenderman.
PEACH.

qazzquimby
2014-07-11, 12:56 PM
Race (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?280071-The-Slenderman-(3-5-race)-(Please-PEACH))
Another 10 Level class (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=9408864&postcount=13)
Not saying repetition is bad, just getting you material to reference.

Tanuki Tales
2014-07-11, 01:05 PM
And for completion's sake:

Monster (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?258659-No-No-No-No-No-No-No-No-No-No-No-No-Pathfinder-Monster-Project-G-PEACH)

qazzquimby
2014-07-11, 01:25 PM
If no one else plans on it, I'll patch these into a 20 level base class.

Plaguemask, a few notes.

Some instances of "have" near the beginning should be "has"

Body of Madness could be reworded to "The Slender Man gains a bonus to his natural armor equal to his Dexterity Modifier."

Born of Shadows only scales for 3 levels, and does so by HD (making dipping nicer). I'd change it to +1/3 class level in areas of total darkness, and maybe +1/6 class level in low light areas.

The shadow stepping is great, and the later abilities become progressively more flavourful.

Plaguemask
2014-07-11, 01:58 PM
If no one else plans on it, I'll patch these into a 20 level base class.

Plaguemask, a few notes.

Some instances of "have" near the beginning should be "has"

Body of Madness could be reworded to "The Slender Man gains a bonus to his natural armor equal to his Dexterity Modifier."

Born of Shadows only scales for 3 levels, and does so by HD (making dipping nicer). I'd change it to +1/3 class level in areas of total darkness, and maybe +1/6 class level in low light areas.

The shadow stepping is great, and the later abilities become progressively more flavourful.

I thank you kindly for your feedback and will take this into consideration (Namely, i'll try to put it in there so it won't look like I copy-pasted you.)
I will admit being new to both D&D and Giantitp forums, heck my friend called me insane to homebrew something already :)
Born of Shadows does indeed only scale for 3 levels... I thought of doing something else with it, but honestly I had to scrap that idea in the alpha state.

Epsilon Rose
2014-07-11, 03:00 PM
The Slender Man is a creation of mad wizardry, gods gone wrong or a sign of the world's end.

The Slender Man has 30'ft movement speed. (Land)

A Slender Man gains the Deformity (Tall) feat whether of not he meets the prerequisites.

The Slender Man is proficient with his own natural weapons and nothing else.

The Slender Man gains Improved Unarmed Strike as a free first level feat.

The Slender Man has two claws dealing 1d6+str.

This block should be listed as abilities after the table. Unless you want all slendermen, regardless of their original base speed, to move at 30ft, you shouldn't list that ability. The proficiencies portion is either unnecessary or means they actually lose their proficiencies. Improved Unarmed Strike is redundant with claws.

For formatting, the prerequisites should look like:

Prerequisites
Alignment: Any Non-Good/Non-Lawful.
Skills: 10 ranks in Hide, 10 ranks in Move Silently, 2 ranks in Spellcraft.
Base Attack Bonus: +3
Special: Must have killed innocents and must not be in contact with the Far Realms before taking the class.
Special: Must perform a shocking two week long ritual wherein he will stalk a building without being noticed every day and night without leaving once, the building must be active with at least ten occupants at any given time, he must perform the ritual without being caught, no witnesses can survive.

The last requirement is a bit odd, given that it doesn't define stalking (normally you stalk people, not buildings) and it seems like you can just kill anyone that finds you. That means you can just hole up in your apartment for two weeks and off anyone stupid enough to break in.

Plaguemask
2014-07-11, 03:21 PM
This block should be listed as abilities after the table. Unless you want all slendermen, regardless of their original base speed, to move at 30ft, you shouldn't list that ability. The proficiencies portion is either unnecessary or means they actually lose their proficiencies. Improved Unarmed Strike is redundant with claws.

For formatting, the prerequisites should look like:

The last requirement is a bit odd, given that it doesn't define stalking (normally you stalk people, not buildings) and it seems like you can just kill anyone that finds you. That means you can just hole up in your apartment for two weeks and off anyone stupid enough to break in.

Ah, sorry for that, I am new to this after all (Took me ten minutes just to figure out how tables worked.) and will get to fixing that shortly, and the unarmed strike thing is in case you, under any circumstances lost your claws.

Epsilon Rose
2014-07-11, 04:39 PM
When I said that those abilities should be listed as special abilities under the table, I meant they should be features, like everything else. Also, are you absolutely sure you want them to lose all of their normal proficiencies? If so, they're going to have a hard time dealing with enemies they can't walk up to.

Face of fear doesn't seem to have a mechanical effect, enemies just can't look at his face.

Despicable Hatred does not list an action, duration or range.

The extra 1ft on one with darkness is a bit odd.

The pros and cons portion of inner fear is unclear and the effect is probably too powerful for an at will ability with that high of a DC.

Suite for Success is a flavorful ability, but it probably won't actually do anything at the level they get it.

The cap stone is a bit odd. It boils down to 4 parts: Poison Immunity, A broader version of Finesse (which isn't an issue because the normal version would apply to claws), a permanent version of a slightly improved Pass Without Trace, and perfect tracking. The first 3 things are fairly small potatoes and the last thing is both weak and a bit broken (mostly because it lacks any limits and, thus, could pierce a god's attempts to hide).

ThreadNecro5
2014-07-11, 07:49 PM
i'l go through the class stating my observations and suggestions.

first of all through id say that the save and BAB progression could be tweaked, perhaps give cleric level BAB progression, and a good will save and bad fort and ref saves (seems like what your going for from what I can figure out).

but onward to the class features:

Level 1) Body of Madness, The Slender Man's Natural Armor increases equal to his Dexterity Modifier.

yeah, as I believe someone else said this just needs slightly reworded and to have the stuff listed at the end of the class integrated into this. I suggest something similar to the following wording.

"you also gain the Deformity (Tall) and Improved Unarmed Strike feats as bonus feats whether of not you meet the prerequisites and gain two claw attacks that deal 1d6+STR damage. additionally should your base land speed be below 30ft it is increased to such."

weapon proficientcys are usually listed around where the skills and HD are.

Level 2) Born of Shadows, The Slender Man gains +1/2 of this Slender Man Class Level to all checks in dark environments but +1/3 in Low Light Environments.

this looks good, perhaps add a clause that at 10th lv of this class cause it to become based of your total HD instead or have non slenderman levels only count as half of one for this feature.

Level 3) Claws of the Abyss, The Slender Man's claws deal whatever alignment he is in the purpose of overcoming DR with them, he can now attack with both claws as a standard action.

this is nice, but the first part needs reworded slightly, perhaps to "your claws are treated as possessing your alignment subype(s) for all purposes"

Level 4) Delicate Touch, whenever The Slender Man attacks with his claws, he may add his Dexterity Modifier to damage.

no changes needed on this one.

Level 5) Face of Fear, whenever someone looks at The Slender Man, they have to roll a will save equal to DC10+Intimidate/Half HD to keep looking, looking at The Slender Man's face will always show one of your greatest fears.

I don't relay get this one, perhaps add that you gain a free intimidate check on anyone who fails this save, or perhaps turn it into a gaze attack

Level 6) Despicable Hatred, The Slender Man may at will project an aura of hatred, dealing 1+Con mod damage to any target below his level, damage increases by 1 for every round this is active, Will save DC10+HD/Intimidate.

now this one is cool but again needs tweaked, for DCs I believe it is generally 10+1/2HD+appropriate stat, they otherwise would get ridiculous quickly, but otherwise just needs a cap on the max damage (HDX2?), otherwise you can essentially just activate this a day before you go to a dungeon and then just go through a leisurely stroll throughout the place with your aura of insta-kill

Level 7) One with Darkness, The Slender Man may at will enter one shadow and step out of another he know is there for 1ft+HD x10. Move Action.

again just a little rewording, not much this time, swapping 1ft+HD x10 to 10ft/HD would probably be clearer but it means the same thing anyway

Level 8) Inner Fear, The Slender Man may as a full round action become a physical manifestation of the targets greatest fear, with all the pro's and cons that come with it, The Slender Man can go back to his usual form as a move action, if the target fails a Will Save of DC15+Intimidate/HD they become Panicked until The Slender Man no longer holds that form, if they succeed they become shaken.

i dont get what this exactly does, do you transform into something? what exactly does being your targets worst fear do, the comprehensible part seems otherwise fine apart from the DC but I already mentioned them.

Level 9) Suited for Success, The Slender Man's suit becomes as durable as iron, granting him DR5/Piercing.

cant see anything wrong with this if a tad weak as slashing damage is easy to find, possibility buff it or add something else at this LV

Level 10) The Slender Man, The Slender Man can no longer be tracked or attacked by poison, The Slender Man can track anyone on the plane of existence as him as long as he's attacked that person in the past, The Slender Man can also apply his Dexterity to attack rolls.

very nice, very flavorful, have you considered having your type become aberration? just seems appropriate.

I believe you said this was more or less your first homebrew? have to admit not bad, one ability is overpowed as is. and one doesn't do anything meaningful but apart from those points and being a tad crudely worded (understandable as your new to all this) it's a very nice looking class that id want to play, and I suppose wanting to play it is what shows a good homebrew:smallsmile:

Plaguemask
2014-07-12, 06:39 AM
i'l go through the class stating my observations and suggestions.

first of all through id say that the save and BAB progression could be tweaked, perhaps give cleric level BAB progression, and a good will save and bad fort and ref saves (seems like what your going for from what I can figure out).
Ah, yes. I did read your entire comment and simply did not want the thing reply to be very long (Hence why I only quoted the first part.)
Well, I understand and will do my best to fix this, if you could excuse my bad sentence structuring in the class for just a moment while I go find my editing gloves :)
And the Inner Fear one is meant to have you transform into the enemies greatest fear, I just now realized that it's extremely powerful (I blame my lack of sleep, but that doesn't excuse it.) and will fix it, and ah, Face of Fear, I was going to have it be "Target needs to roll DC10+Intimidate/½HD of The Slender Man to not become shaken." but... Something seems wrong with the wording.
Fixing Despicable Hatred :P
Suited for Success can be tweaked so he's simply DR5/-, would probably still be weak... Hmmmm, i'll give it some thought.
Oh, and for anyone who's reading this later, know that The Slender Man(Level 10 ability) means that any creature you have attacked on the same plane of existence as you, I know I am new to D&D and will probably sound like a fool saying this, but don't gods exist on a different plane?

Epsilon Rose
2014-07-12, 11:58 AM
DC10+Intimidate/½HD doesn't actually make sense as a DC, particularly the intimidate/.5HD part.

Despicable Hatred still lacks a range and duration. Being able to automatically do twice your level in unavoidable damage to every enemy in an undefined range every round without sacrificing any actions is incredibly powerful. The DC still doesn't make sense. Either you're saying that they have to save or be intimidated (in which case you're giving out free, stacking, fear effects) or it doesn't actually make sense and doesn't have a defined effect.

Oh, and for anyone who's reading this later, know that The Slender Man(Level 10 ability) means that any creature you have attacked on the same plane of existence as you, I know I am new to D&D and will probably sound like a fool saying this, but don't gods exist on a different plane?

Both players and gods can transit the planes and there are other exceptionally powerful beings where the same objection applies.

Plaguemask
2014-07-12, 03:18 PM
DC10+Intimidate/½HD doesn't actually make sense as a DC, particularly the intimidate/.5HD part.

Despicable Hatred still lacks a range and duration. Being able to automatically do twice your level in unavoidable damage to every enemy in an undefined range every round without sacrificing any actions is incredibly powerful. The DC still doesn't make sense. Either you're saying that they have to save or be intimidated (in which case you're giving out free, stacking, fear effects) or it doesn't actually make sense and doesn't have a defined effect.
Alright, I've been fixing it up now.

Epsilon Rose
2014-07-12, 11:47 PM
I feel like I'm beginning to sound like a bit of a broken record here. DC10+Intimidate/½HD still does not make sense as a DC, and when I say that I mean it doesn't parse. Same with DC10+½HD/Constitution Modifier. Neither of those have a valid interpretation in the rules or, if they do, they actually make you worse as your stats go up.

Additionally, Despicable Hatred still lacks a duration and a range, so there's still nothing to stop him from constantly doing 2xHD damage to a large number of enemies in an arbitrary range. The save also still doesn't tell you what it does. Is it save for half damage? Save for no damage? Save for some completely different effect?

he can not track gods/deity's without having dealt significant damage to them.

The problem wasn't that he could, specifically, track gods and deities. The problem is that it's a poorly worded ability that has no limits. There is nothing a 20th level wizard could do to ward themselves from this ability. Wish, Mind-blank, pass without trace, and Vecna blooded layered on top of each other could probably stop a god, but not this guy. Against a slender man, they have to run to another plane and hope he doesn't follow (well, that or horribly murder him, but that's besides the point) There are a rare few classes that can get away with that, but this isn't one of them.

Plaguemask
2014-07-13, 05:02 AM
I feel like I'm beginning to sound like a bit of a broken record here. DC10+Intimidate/½HD still does not make sense as a DC, and when I say that I mean it doesn't parse. Same with DC10+½HD/Constitution Modifier. Neither of those have a valid interpretation in the rules or, if they do, they actually make you worse as your stats go up.
Didn't I add that he can only target 1 person by 2HD he's got?
Anyways, i'll try to fix it.

ThreadNecro5
2014-07-13, 04:39 PM
The class is looking much more coherent now, just a couple of other observations now that most problems have been fixed.

First, Despicable Hatred would probably work somewhat better if it also costs a swift action to maintain every round apart from the first it is effecting a specific target, it should help make the ability more costly to use and delay the time between swapping targets, while still making it useful free damage.

Second, as Inner Fear does in fact appear to cause you to shapeshift perhaps change it to the following wording as the currant one is not very specific on limitations (could be abused through turning into a DC20+ monster, 'cause who's not scared of them).
“The Slender Man may as a full round action become a physical manifestation of the greatest fear of a creature that you can currently observe, mimicking the effects of a shapechange spell with a caster level equal to your total HD. The form taken must be representative of your targets fears (of which you are immediately aware upon using this ability). The forms you may choose are subject you DM approval who additionally may or may not all for choices beyond the normal limitations of the spell. For example an arachnophobic creature could allow you to turn into a spider-like creature, or a creature with a fear of being burned alive you allow to turn into an earth elemental.

The Slender Man can go back to his usual form as a move action, and you may attune this effect to a different target as a full round action which also reduces the duration the form will last by a minute.
The target whose fears you represent must take a will save of DC10+CHA mod+½HD upon seeing you, that if failed causes them to become Panicked until The Slender Man no longer holds that form, or are out of sight. if they succeed they become shaken for 1D4+½HD rounds.

You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to your CHA modifier.”

And finally for DCs try DC10+CHA mod+½HD, makes them somewhat closer to those of other classes I have seen.

But aside from these points the class looks about complete, well done all round.

Epsilon Rose
2014-07-13, 06:30 PM
Didn't I add that he can only target 1 person by 2HD he's got?
The issue was never, really, how many creatures he could target. You thought up that criteria on your own and it doesn't address any of the more important problems.

First, Despicable Hatred would probably work somewhat better if it also costs a swift action to maintain every round apart from the first it is effecting a specific target, it should help make the ability more costly to use and delay the time between swapping targets, while still making it useful free damage.

That only really works if there are lots of competing choices for his swifts, which tends to only be true of casters. As things stand, if he doesn't mind not using his swift teleport, maintaining this costs nothing. It's also not really an aura with a single target.

Why not just do something like this.

As a standard action, a Slender Man can activate an aura of Despicable hatred. While this aura is active, any enemy that enters within 5ft per class level must make a will save with a DC of 10+1/2hd+cha mod. Any creature that fails their save takes 2*cha mod damage plus an additional point of damage for every round they stay in the aura. Exiting and reentering the aura resets this damage and forces another save. Creatures that successfully save against a Slender Man's Despicable Hatred are immune to that Slender Man's aura for the rest of the encounter.
That might actually end up a bit on the weak side, but there are a number of places you can tweak it. Most notably, you could up the initial damage or the rate damage increases. You could also significantly increase it's power by not offering multiple saves (though you will have to specify a cool down for that).

Second, as Inner Fear does in fact appear to cause you to shapeshift perhaps change it to the following wording as the currant one is not very specific on limitations (could be abused through turning into a DC20+ monster, 'cause who's not scared of them).
“The Slender Man may as a full round action become a physical manifestation of the greatest fear of a creature that you can currently observe, mimicking the effects of a shapechange spell with a caster level equal to your total HD. The form taken must be representative of your targets fears (of which you are immediately aware upon using this ability). The forms you may choose are subject you DM approval who additionally may or may not all for choices beyond the normal limitations of the spell. For example an arachnophobic creature could allow you to turn into a spider-like creature, or a creature with a fear of being burned alive you allow to turn into an earth elemental.

The Slender Man can go back to his usual form as a move action, and you may attune this effect to a different target as a full round action which also reduces the duration the form will last by a minute.
The target whose fears you represent must take a will save of DC10+CHA mod+½HD upon seeing you, that if failed causes them to become Panicked until The Slender Man no longer holds that form, or are out of sight. if they succeed they become shaken for 1D4+½HD rounds.

You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to your CHA modifier.”
That's still pretty broken. Just getting to turn into a dragon or outsider would be pretty powerful even without dropping things straight into panicked. Honestly, this should probably just be an illusion and I'm still not sure if panicked is reasonable.

Plaguemask
2014-07-14, 07:12 AM
That's still pretty broken. Just getting to turn into a dragon or outsider would be pretty powerful even without dropping things straight into panicked. Honestly, this should probably just be an illusion and I'm still not sure if panicked is reasonable.
*Edits around with the class* Now it should be fixed to a degree, can't promise anything honestly, it's all about the feedback :P

Epsilon Rose
2014-07-15, 01:28 PM
Despicable Hatred: I keep pointing this out, but since this ability has no duration and it's damage is keyed off of how long it's been on, they can hit enemies for unreasonably large quantities of damage. All your latest update has done is make them take a swift action to target each enemy and reduced them to one chance, for 2*hd damage, per enemy. Neither of those changes address the core problem.

Inner Fear: Requiring a concentration check to turn into a high HD monster doesn't actually help. First, it's possible to boost most skills arbitrarily high, meaning that a dedicated slender man could, probably, reliably turn into an Elder Evil or whatever else they want. Second, there are certain low HD monsters that have inordinately powerful abilities (or abilities that would be inordinately powerful in the hands of a PC). Restricting HD would not help this.

Level + Concentration check is going to last for several minutes at fairly low levels (You hit 1 minute at level 4 if you have 10 con, most people will have more than that). Given that this is an ability that's incredibly powerful and supposed to be used in battle, it does not need to last anywhere near that long.

The stat penalties also don't help to balance things. The overpowered forms (like a Zodar or a Dragon) will either have abilities that don't care about their stats or stats high enough to eat the -2 and not care (some will have both). Conversely, more reasonable forms (like an angry dog) will have more reasonable stats and thus be hurt by the penalty.

Plaguemask
2014-07-19, 04:34 PM
Despicable Hatred: I keep pointing this out, but since this ability has no duration and it's damage is keyed off of how long it's been on, they can hit enemies for unreasonably large quantities of damage. All your latest update has done is make them take a swift action to target each enemy and reduced them to one chance, for 2*hd damage, per enemy. Neither of those changes address the core problem.

Level 6) Despicable Hatred, The Slender Man may at will project a glare without eyes, dealing 1+Cha mod damage to one target below his level, damage increases by 1 for every round this is active, up to damage equal of The Slender Man's Level with a reach equal to 5'ft per 2HD. Will save DC10+½Level+Cha Mod to avoid damage. if they make the save, The Slender Man will need to inactivate it(Standard action) and activate it next round to force another check. Standard Action to activate, Swift Action to change target.
And yes, I guess it's true that a very devoted Slender Man could SOMEHOW make a check to become an Elder Evil, and I guess I can make the penalty -1 per 3HD the monster's got.

Epsilon Rose
2014-07-19, 04:47 PM
And yes, I guess it's true that a very devoted Slender Man could SOMEHOW make a check to become an Elder Evil, and I guess I can make the penalty -1 per 3HD the monster's got.

Before I decide how annoyed I'm going to get with you, is English not your native language?

Plaguemask
2014-07-29, 10:56 AM
Before I decide how annoyed I'm going to get with you, is English not your native language?

Nope, not even close, in fact I live quuuuuuuuite a bit away from any English settlement.

2014-07-29, 07:53 PM
Okay, this was obviously intended to be in here, but it only says that he appears to have no eyes. What we need is a blank face. Fortunately, this gives us another class feature to the Slender Man: Immunity to starvation, suffocation, etc.