PDA

View Full Version : Bullrushing into another opponent

Nicktacular
2014-07-11, 09:00 PM
How does it work, does the bull rush just end or does some other rule come into play.

weckar
2014-07-11, 09:16 PM
I'm not sure I follow; why wouldn't the normal rules apply?

Nicktacular
2014-07-11, 09:20 PM
Sorry if I wasn't clear, when I said bullrushing I was implying that a bullrush was already successfully initiated against one opponent and was wondering what the rules were if in that bull rush u moved the opponent into another opponent

DeltaEmil
2014-07-11, 09:39 PM
Sorry if I wasn't clear, when I said bullrushing I was implying that a bullrush was already successfully initiated against one opponent and was wondering what the rules were if in that bull rush u moved the opponent into another opponentIf the bull rushed target's ally is willing, the target would be able to be moved through the square of the ally. However, you, the bull rusher, cannot move through an opponent's square, and neither you nor the bull rushed target's movement can end in an occupied square.
Because of all of this, the bull rushed target's movement would stop before the square of its ally, and your movement would also stop, since you cannot continue pushing an opponent because you cannot move through an opponent's occupied square (and you cannot overrun because you've used your standard or full-round action to initiate a bull rush). Nothing then happens to the target and its ally.

However, the feat Shocktrooper, well known for its Heedless Charge tactical maneuver, also has the Domino Rush maneuver, which does allow one to push an opponent into a square occupied by another opponent AND then trip both opponents.