PDA

View Full Version : Rebuke undead feat for Wizard/UP theurge

Werephilosopher
2014-07-12, 01:01 PM
I'm currently working on a theurge build - Wizard 4/Mindbender 1/Ur-priest 2/Mystic Theurge 5 - and I'm wondering what to do with my rebuke undeads. I was going to go with DMM(Persistent), but with my Charisma I'd get at most one free persistent spell a day. I could go with nightsticks, but I've allocated starting wbl for other stuff and I'm not sure the group I could end up using this character with would accept that level of cheese anyway. So what other divine or devotion feat would be good for me?

Edit: I'm on the fence about keeping Extend and Persistent Spell or not. Is keeping Persistent Spell worth it without DMM? Also my character is undead, if that matters.

GoodbyeSoberDay
2014-07-12, 01:06 PM
Speaking of "that level of cheese," which cheese are you using to juke your caster level up one for Mindbender prerequisites?

Anyway, Divine Defiance is a fun way to use TUs. Immediate action counterspelling, and you have the spell slots to do it just fine. Nab Planar Touchstone: Inquisition Domain for even more good times.

Werephilosopher
2014-07-12, 01:13 PM
Speaking of "that level of cheese," which cheese are you using to juke your caster level up one for Mindbender prerequisites?

I traded my familiar for aligned spellcasting (Dragon #357) to make all my spells [evil], then took Fiendish Power.

Anyway, Divine Defiance is a fun way to use TUs. Immediate action counterspelling, and you have the spell slots to do it just fine. Nab Planar Touchstone: Inquisition Domain for even more good times.

Ooh, that's a good one. Do you think it's worth giving up Persistent Spell to get Planar Touchstone?