PDA

View Full Version : do these feats stack?

j_spencer93
2014-07-12, 06:37 PM
Reckless Wand Wielder: By expending an additional charge, you can use a wand as if its caster level was 2 higher than its normal level, changing all the spell's level-dependent effects. For example, by expending 2 charges at once, a wand of magic missile (created at caster level 3rd) can be used at caster level 5th, fi ring three missiles instead of two. You can expend only 1 extra charge at a time using this feat.

and

Wand Mastery: When you use a wand, the DC of saving throws against the wand's effect is increased by 2 and the wand's effective caster level is increased by 2.

A_S
2014-07-12, 06:41 PM
Yes.

Untyped bonuses stack by default. In the absence of any language to the contrary, it should work here as well as anywhere.

j_spencer93
2014-07-12, 06:52 PM
Thank you, my player really wanted to know and as far as i could tell i thought they did.

Ellowryn
2014-07-12, 11:50 PM
Also add in Double Wand Wielder, more charges spent (2 from primary, 3 from secondary), but can fire two wands at once!

KillianHawkeye
2014-07-13, 02:21 AM
They would stack, but you'd need to pay the cost of each feat separately. You can't just use one extra charge and get the effects of both feats.

A_S
2014-07-13, 04:17 AM
They would stack, but you'd need to pay the cost of each feat separately. You can't just use one extra charge and get the effects of both feats.
...only one of the feats costs an extra charge? Or do you mean Reckless and Double?

Angelmaker
2014-07-13, 04:29 AM
...only one of the feats costs an extra charge? Or do you mean Reckless and Double?

If a feat does not require a charge,mit does not require a charge. End of story.

He definitely meant activating a feat does not automatically activate another feat and thus you habe to pay seperate if payment is required.