PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Help, my DM created a crazy weapon

Blackhawk748
2014-07-12, 11:49 PM
Its good crazy thankfully. Its a +1 Longsword with the effects of a Lesser Truedeath crystal part of it innately, also it is spectral and floats when i release it. It doesnt follow me or anything it stays where i "dropped" it. So i need to name this thing and also turn it into a Legacy Weapon, my DM totally agreed with this idea. So i come to the playground for ideas. Thanks in advance.

Sith_Happens
2014-07-13, 01:57 AM
You're supposed to base your weapon's Legacy on your adventures, so there's really not much to suggest yet.

Aharon
2014-07-13, 02:57 AM
Its good crazy thankfully. Its a +1 Longsword with the effects of a Lesser Truedeath crystal part of it innately, also it is spectral and floats when i release it. It doesnt follow me or anything it stays where i "dropped" it. So i need to name this thing and also turn it into a Legacy Weapon, my DM totally agreed with this idea. So i come to the playground for ideas. Thanks in advance.

Name: something related to its obvious properties? => Graceful Bringer of the True End

Abilities: optimize building your own legacy as far as the DM permits. It's relatively weak, but can be strong enough to matter if you're smart about it. Link: http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=5907.0

atomicwaffle
2014-07-13, 09:31 AM
Journey's End

Fitz10019
2014-07-13, 09:36 AM
So i need to name this thing
Detour
You know, because it diverts one from their intended path. This would be especially nice if it floats hilt up, with the blade pointing downwards.

Blackhawk748
2014-07-13, 07:04 PM
ok Detour is funny, Journeys End is pretty nice, and Graceful Bringer of the True End sounds like some crazy artifact, which is sweet.