PDA

View Full Version : Dark Speech ?

Cenric
2014-07-13, 10:16 PM
Is Dark Speech from BoVD and it's best friend Dark Whispers a good choice in an evil campaign E6 game?

A little background, I'm making an evil Incarnate who I plan to turn into Death himself by use most of the Necrocarnum soulmelds (Necrocarnum Circlet Zombies are still relevant at 6) but mostly for Aesthetics. Since My main form of combat is a touch attack through Necrocarnum touch I wanted to look around for other ways to really exude evil, but still maintain relevance in combat without provoking nasty AoO every turn.

Then I Discovered Dark Speech in BoVD, and saw a really strong synergy because of Strongheart Vest's ability to reduce Ability damage that Dark Speech causes. And Since Dark Speech has its most negative effects on lower level opponents I thought it would be worth looking though.

Also, I've reached a gentleman's agreement with my DM that I won't destroy the universe through hivemind creation, so pretend that part of the feat isn't included.

Graypairofsocks
2014-07-16, 01:09 PM
Perhaps it could be useful for diplomancing other evil NPCs.

Sith_Happens
2014-07-16, 02:29 PM
Dark Speech is updated in FCI, though if there's an update to how hive mind creation works then I can't find it.