PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: Good spells for drowning?

ppf66208
2014-07-13, 10:22 PM
My character died recently and rather than having to deal with bringing him back my DM had a divine intervention. My character saw a vision of Besmara, and she gave me a deal. I get my life back but once a month I have to murder someone by drowning.

They need to be someone valuable, a pirate captain, a cleric of another god a Chelish officer, someone like that. It has to be drowning, and failure results in a curse that do creases it's harm over time. I need to figure out some spells for my oracle to pick up next level that could assist with drowning. Any suggestions?

Psyren
2014-07-13, 10:33 PM
Create Water, Divine Power, hold their head under, repeat.

Alent
2014-07-13, 10:48 PM
See if your DM will let you summon a Nereid (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/fey/nereid-TOHC) with an appropriate grade of Summon Monster?

FidgetySquirrel
2014-07-13, 10:57 PM
Make a small, circular wall of stone, via the spell, of course, and spam create water. Obviously if they can fly or teleport, or have good reflex saves, or have a climb speed, or access to spider climb, this isn't an ideal way to do it, but it's an idea.

Rainshine
2014-07-14, 01:28 AM
What level? Planar Ally a Drowning Devil?

avr
2014-07-14, 03:24 AM
Admonishing Ray does nonlethal damage. Take them out that way and you can finish them any way you like.