PDA

View Full Version : best way to make a shadow assassin

Kimras
2014-07-13, 11:27 PM
I just died in my latest campaign and have been wanting to make this guy for a while but not sure the best way how. My starting lvl will be 16.

gorfnab
2014-07-14, 03:03 AM
Can you provide some more information please?
What books do you have available to use? Any DM restrictions or house rules on classes/spells/etc? What do you want this "shadow assassin" to be able to do? What kind of power level are you looking for? What kind of campaign will it be played in?

Xerlith
2014-07-14, 04:10 AM
Shadow Hand Swordsage/Telflammar Shadowlord. 3 full attacks/round via shadowpouncing.

Kimras
2014-07-14, 04:27 AM
Can you provide some more information please?
What books do you have available to use? Any DM restrictions or house rules on classes/spells/etc? What do you want this "shadow assassin" to be able to do? What kind of power level are you looking for? What kind of campaign will it be played in?

all 3.5 books except psionics are available. the DM is not very restrictive of what we do. I basically want to use the shadows as I see fit as a weapon, concealment or easy transport. im looking for as much power as I can give him over them shadows and still skilled in stealth and killing. this is campaign that has us doing almost every thing you can do in a campaign dungeon crawl, city work, take over said city, work for gods, start a rebellion, stop rebellions, go to other plains lots and lots of stuff.