PDA

View Full Version : Burning Spell Slots

ZhanStrider
2014-07-14, 10:45 AM
I'm building a Jade Pheonix mage, and im looking for feats that let you trade spell slots for different effects. arcane strike, arcane toughness, stuff like that.

Thanks!

LentilNinja
2014-07-14, 11:01 AM
Dunno about feats but the Archmage PrC comes straight to mind. Is that an option to you?

Regissoma
2014-07-14, 11:04 AM
I don't remember exactly it was, but there is an item/feat/magic spell where you can burn lower spell slots to get a single higher spell slot. I will edit this or be swordsage'd before/when I can get to my books.

sideswipe
2014-07-14, 11:09 AM
I don't remember exactly it was, but there is an item/feat/magic spell where you can burn lower spell slots to get a single higher spell slot. I will edit this or be swordsage'd before/when I can get to my books.

versatile spellcaster, but you need to use the new slot to cast. it cannot be converted. so unfortunately you cannot say "i burn all 1sts to 2nds, then all seconds to 3rds etc. then use my 8 9th level slots to use 8 arcane strikes on my 8 attacks this round as a TWFer....

sorry lol

Regissoma
2014-07-14, 11:12 AM
It's all good was expecting to get swordsage'd before I got home to look at my books. Still It's a nice thing to do with your lower level spell slots.