PDA

View Full Version : Alchemist Character Idea and suggestions.

Crimson Wolf
2014-07-15, 09:52 AM
So while not dming my friends game, I do participate in another group on Pathfinder as a Alchemist Chirurgeon. So far only have had a few game runs but loving playing as it and wanted to share his current set for some opinions and share how I plan to have him progress later down the road for suggestions on a build. Currently being at level 1, human (bonus feat yay) with decently high stats I have him with weapon finesse and two weapon fighting (dual bomb thrower), Traits being Fire bug and Accelerated Drinker. For formula I have the following.

1: True Strike
2:Targeted Bomb Admixture
3:Bomber's Eye
4:Cure Light Wounds
5:Keen Senses
6:Shield

Basically I plan feat wise to got for a kinda rapid bomber with napalm like effects. Feats going for like point blank shot, rapid shot, improved two weapon fighting, precise shot, greeter two weapon fighting. That leaves a few feat slots to fool around with so suggestions welcome on those. Discovery wise is kinda nifty going with strafe bomb, precise bombs, acid bombs, fast bombs, sticky bomb, holy bomb, smoke bomb, inferno bomb, Cognatogen, Eternal Youth, Preserve Organs x2. So basically getting a somewhat decent array of damage and if survives to 20 wont age while his organs are more resistant. Formula wise of course each time I can I would take a new cure wounds when it is available, other than that formula list is up for suggestion.