PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Forgotten Realms diety

Vhaidara
2014-07-15, 01:29 PM
So, I'm going to be playing a Human Fighter with all 3s for stats. Look for Rudisplork to explain why.

So, I'm looking for a God of Lost Causes to ironically worship, believing them to be the ultimate god of great warriors (Int and Wis of 3, remember?). And I know that FR has a god for everything, so I'm sure there is one. Can anyone help me out?

Nevershutup
2014-07-15, 01:36 PM
So, I'm going to be playing a Human Fighter with all 3s for stats. Look for Rudisplork to explain why.

So, I'm looking for a God of Lost Causes to ironically worship, believing them to be the ultimate god of great warriors (Int and Wis of 3, remember?). And I know that FR has a god for everything, so I'm sure there is one. Can anyone help me out?

Why not make him a truenamer with no ranks in Truespeech, as well?

Jokes aside, mayhe he makes his own deity, assuming that he is "too powerful" for any other deity, as I don't believe that there is a god of lost causes...

Vhaidara
2014-07-15, 01:41 PM
If I can't find one, then I might go with that, but it's FR. I think that setting has like 500+ gods, especially when you get into racial pantheons.

And Tome of Magic isn't allowed. Also, the claim I'm countering was specifically that an all 3s fighter could be fun.

afroakuma
2014-07-15, 01:57 PM
Well, Ilmater's the god of endurance, suffering and martyrdom... so that could be funny. :smallcool:

Vhaidara
2014-07-15, 01:59 PM
Yeah, Ilmater was my other backup plan. Also, having the character think he's a war god would be the absolute best.

Psyren
2014-07-15, 01:59 PM
Hoar sounds like he might fit. He is a minor god of revenge/poetic justice who seeks to take out the entire Mulhorandi pantheon - that's a pretty hopeless cause too.

Coidzor
2014-07-15, 02:00 PM
I don't think there's a Don Quixote deity, come to think of it... :smallconfused: