PDA

View Full Version : Rudisplorkers' Guild's rudisplorkary

Somensjev
2014-07-16, 11:41 AM
This is a place for all Rudisplorkers in the Rudisplorkers' Guild to discuss their newest rudisplorking endeavors, and for us to track the spread of Rudisplork

In varius invenitur panem.

1. thou shalt rudisplork
2. thou shalt rudisplork more
3. thou shalt stay comparatively civil while thou rudisplorks
4. thou shalt keep arguments brief and civil
5. thou shalt have fun whilst thou rudisplorks
6. thou shalt address Kazudo, King of the Sane. Creator of the Rudisplork with his full title, colour and font included
7. thou shalt address High Rudisplorker Threadnaught, founder of the Rudisplorkers' Guild by his full title at all times in this Rudisplorkary
8. all new members must be agreed in by at least 4 standing members before getting their own title

birth of rudisplorking (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?357981-Can-you-cheat-at-D-amp-D)
birth of the guild (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?361669-Can-you-Rudisplork-at-D-amp-D-2-Sithsnape-and-the-Orcus-of-Secret-House-Rules)
the guild's adventures (recruitment) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?362029-Adventures-of-the-Rudisplork-Gulid)
adventures of the guild (OOC) *not yet up*
adventures of the guild (IC) *not yet up*

edit: i missed the preview changes button :smallsigh: well, i guess it's up early

Somensjev
2014-07-16, 11:43 AM
Rudisplorkers' Guild members

Threadnaught: The current High Rudisplorker, master of all Rudisplorking. The founder and leader of the Rudisplorkers' Guild.
Grod_The_Giant: The first Rudisplorker, slayer of the unjust.
Kazudo: The inventor of Rudisplorking, king of the sane.
Keledrath: The great Rudisplorkian, knower of Rudisplork.
FidgetySquirrel: The unknowable Rudisplorker, summoner of Orcus.
kellbyb: The clone Rudisplorker, doppelganger of Threadnaught.
ddude: Rudisplorkling of the Guild, the youngest of us, may his Rudisplorking be legendary.
Orcus: Summoner of Rudisplorkers, our eternal ally in the Rudisplorking against Cheaters.
Roland St. Jude: Let not his Rudisplork fool you, this is Orcus when he Rudisplorks.
Oddman80: Rudisplork Captain, Rudisplorker of Cheaters our foul enemies.
chaotic stupid: Rudisplorkrous judge, seeker of Rudisplork for all.
Torrasque666: Rudisplorker of the faith, true Rudisplorker
Irk: Adjudicator of Rudisplorking, Judge, Jury, and Rudisplorker
SaintRidley: Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
golentan rudisplorking title currently being rudisplorked
MetaMyconid: no rudisplorker title as of yet

any members that i have missed, speak now, or forever hold your peace

Somensjev
2014-07-16, 11:44 AM
created by me, and helped along by saintridely and talya

word
example/definition

rudisplork
definition (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=17779230&postcount=615)

rudisplorker
one who rudisplorks

rudisplorking
cheating/optimizing/cheesing/munchkining?/etc

rudisplorks
cheats/optimizes/cheeses/etc

rudisplorkers
plural form of rudisplorker

rudisplorkerous
descriptive form of rudisplork. "this thread is quite rudisplorkerous"

rudisplorked
past tense of the verb form of rudisplork

rudisplorky
descriptive form of rudisplork, for objects. "That sandwich is rudisplorky"

rudisplorkrous
example/definition needed

rudisplorkly
adverbial form of rudisplork. "The game was played rudisplorkly"

rudisplorkary
locative form of rudisplork, defining a location where rudisplorking occurs. "They ate in the rudisplorkary"

rudisplorkal
example/definition needed

rudisplorken
Past participle of the verb rudisplork. "This has been a completely rudisplorken endeavor"

rudisplorkarian
a proponent of rudisplorking, also an adjectival form of those beliefs
As a rudisplorkian, I like this activity

disrudisplorkarian
a proponent of the abolition of rudisplorking, also an adjectival form of those beliefs
"That guy's a disrudisplorkarian!"

antidisrudisplorkarian
proponent of the abolition of the disrudisplorkarian movement
Fortunately the antidisrudisplorkarians are here to put a stop to their dastardly activities!"

rudisplokery
definition needed
"look at all the rudisplorkery going on in here"

Somensjev
2014-07-16, 11:46 AM
Current Rudisplorking Events

ongoing
the adventures of the guild (also known as the massive jerk-off)
the great rudisplork (can you rudisplork at DnD II: sithsnape and the orcus of secret house rules)

temporary
rudisplorking for golentan's rudisplork title

Kazudo
2014-07-16, 12:02 PM
I approve of this thread.

Somensjev
2014-07-16, 12:04 PM
I approve of this thread.

i'm glad :smallbiggrin:

i was going to spend a couple of hours before posting it, so i could touch it up and make it look all pretty. but i went to press the preview post, and instead managed to post it :smallsigh:

edit: maybe i should change the name of the thread to "rudisplorkers' guild's rudisplorkary" :smallbiggrin:

Kazudo
2014-07-16, 12:06 PM
The wonderful thing about editing, is that it works even after the fact. Making a thread can sometimes involve rudisplorking it after the fact.

Motto recommendation:

"In cheese we find our bread", at least as far as Google Translate can figure.

Somensjev
2014-07-16, 12:11 PM
"In cheese we find our bread", at least as far as Google Translate can figure.

sorry, i'm just thinking of a vat of melted cheese with a piece of bread inside it somewhere :smallbiggrin:
and yeah, i'll be editing the four opening posts every so often

edit: also, i thought about adding the entire guild to my contact list on the forum, just chime in if you don't mind

Kazudo
2014-07-16, 12:17 PM
also, i thought about adding the entire guild to my contact list on the forum, just chime in if you don't mind

I don't mind. Fire away.

Somensjev
2014-07-16, 12:36 PM
do the 7 current rules look okay? that was the one part i wasn't sure if people would like

golentan
2014-07-16, 12:37 PM
Can you add me to the guild. I am Golentan: Hidden Observer of Rudisplorkery.

Threadnaught
2014-07-16, 12:38 PM
This is a place for all Rudisplorkers in the Rudisplorkers' Guild to discuss their newest rudisplorking endeavors, and for us to track the spread of Rudisplork

1. thou shalt rudisplork
2. thou shalt rudisplork more
3. thou shalt stay comparatively civil while thou rudisplorks
4. thou shalt keep arguments brief and civil
5. thou shalt have fun whilst thou rudisplorks
6. thou shalt address Kazudo, King of the Sane. Creator of the Rudisplork with his full title, colour and font included
7. all new members must be agreed in by at least 4 standing members before getting their own title

birth of rudisplorking (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?357981-Can-you-cheat-at-D-amp-D)
birth of the guild (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?361669-Can-you-Rudisplork-at-D-amp-D-2-Sithsnape-and-the-Orcus-of-Secret-House-Rules)
the guild's adventures (recruitment) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?362029-Adventures-of-the-Rudisplork-Gulid)
adventures of the guild (OOC) *not yet up*
adventures of the guild (IC) *not yet up*

edit: i missed the preview changes button :smallsigh: well, i guess it's up early

Kazudo must be Rudisplorked by his full Rudisplork, but nothing is said about the High Rudisplorker? Cheateme!

I Rudisplork the Rudisplorkment to the rules, that the High Rudisplorker is to be Rudisplorked to with High Rudisplorker as a prefix. Even by previous High Rudisplorkers. Only the current High Rudisplorker is to be referred to with this Rudisplork title.
A few more Rudisplorkers and we can begin Rudisplorking in the Council of Rudisplork. With monthly Rudisplorktions.

The Council of Rudisplork is to have the power to Rudisplork of any High Rudisplorkers they Rudisplork of Cheating, both the vote to Rudisplork a High Rudisplorker and who the replacement High Rudisplorker will be must be Rudisplorkous. Let me Rudisplork that so it's more easily Rudisplorked.
Council has power to depose of corrupt High Rudisplorkers, votes to get rid and replace must both be unanimous.

Happy Rudisplorking.

I'll Rudisplork you to the Guild, but there must be a Rudisplork on your title.

All who wish for golentan to keep the title he has Rudisplorked, vote Rudisplork, those who wish for him to have a different title, vote Cheat.

Somensjev
2014-07-16, 12:44 PM

i assume that Kazudo, King of the Sane. Creator of the Rudisplork, and High Rudisplorker Threadnaught, founder of the Rudisplorkers' Guild, have no problems with this?

i vote that he keep the title he proposed

per the current rules he needs another 2 rudisplorks for his rudisplorking title, unless anyone want's to call a Rudisplork for the rules to be changed?

Kazudo
2014-07-16, 01:00 PM
He's got my vote for entry. I like the title, I propose henceforth that titles need only have one instance of the correct usage of The Word to be permitted.

EDIT: I would also like to stipulate that only three votes are needed to permit new entrants, while two votes against are needed to prevent entry.

Somensjev
2014-07-16, 01:10 PM
He's got my vote for entry. I like the title, I propose henceforth that titles need only have one instance of the correct usage of The Word to be permitted.

EDIT: I would also like to stipulate that only three votes are needed to permit new entrants, while two votes against are needed to prevent entry.

i second both of these. we'll say that each of these require just one more vote, fair?

also, the new one spoke of a rudisplork word not yet mentioned in the compendium: "rudisplorkery" has now been added, along with an example of use. however one more eloquent than i must come up with it's definition at some point

Threadnaught
2014-07-16, 01:16 PM

There goes the Council having 6 Rudisplorkers and votes requiring a majority of 4 Rudisplorks to pass.

Vote either Rudisplork (yes) or Cheat (no) on all votes. :smallwink:

Somensjev
2014-07-16, 01:21 PM
we can work out the kinks in the Rudisplork System once more Rudisplorkers are posting in the Rudisplorkary

Irk
2014-07-16, 03:22 PM
Posting to say that I fully and Heartily approve (though it was not needed, for Kazudo, King of the Sane. Creator of the Rudisplork has already done so).

Is this Judging thread, or do we have a different one for that?

Oddman80
2014-07-16, 03:32 PM
there are so many threads one must follow in order to fully keep up with all rudisplorking activities... i guess its time to finally make some subscriptions.

Threadnaught
2014-07-16, 04:19 PM
Is this Judging thread, or do we have a different one for that?

This is a thread for Rudisplorkers to keep track of Guild activities, initiating new Rudisplorkers and granting them their titles. The scoring system isn't an important aspect of the Guild, but it is an activity.

there are so many threads one must follow in order to fully keep up with all rudisplorking activities... i guess its time to finally make some subscriptions.

Aye, you're not the only one who's had to.

dascarletm
2014-07-16, 04:27 PM
I humbly submit my request located here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=17780714&postcount=691), with the proposed title of Dascarletm, seeker of the rudisplork.

Roland St. Jude
2014-07-16, 04:34 PM
Sheriff: This thread is inappropriate in a number of ways. Locked. Do not restart.