PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Flight Invocation on a Paladin

Yogibear41
2014-07-16, 04:10 PM
Is there anyway to gain the Celestial Flight Lesser Invocation (complate mage p.61) or a similar effect on a single classed paladin, using only feats?

Snowbluff
2014-07-16, 04:11 PM
I'm sure there is. Probably the Draconic Wings feat chain or a flying race.

Also, Celestial Aspect would give you flight minute/level as a third level spell. Book of Exalted Deeds, Sanctified Magic. Page 93. I think there's a way to get an hour/level version as a Paladin through feats... let me check...

malonkey1
2014-07-16, 05:00 PM
Is there anyway to gain the Celestial Flight Lesser Invocation (complate mage p.61) or a similar effect on a single classed paladin, using only feats?

Well, depends on if you're willing to use the Paladin of Freedom and dip into Warlock for Enlightened Spirit. If you're set on normal Paladin I'm really not sure.

Yogibear41
2014-07-16, 05:07 PM
Well, depends on if you're willing to use the Paladin of Freedom and dip into Warlock for Enlightened Spirit. If you're set on normal Paladin I'm really not sure.

Paladin of Freedom: Yes

5 Levels of Warlock, then 3 more of ES: No

Yogibear41
2014-07-16, 05:09 PM
I'm sure there is. Probably the Draconic Wings feat chain or a flying race.

Also, Celestial Aspect would give you flight minute/level as a third level spell. Book of Exalted Deeds, Sanctified Magic. Page 93. I think there's a way to get an hour/level version as a Paladin through feats... let me check...

DMM: Persist would work, but other options would be great too.

Segev
2014-07-16, 05:15 PM
Not the same thing, but there are Wings of Flying (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/wondrousItems.htm#wingsofFlying) for 54,000 gp, if you're willing to spend the money on them.

malonkey1
2014-07-16, 08:23 PM
Have you talked to your DM about simply switching out Paladin spellcasting for Invocations (with different fluff, of course)?