PDA

View Full Version : Lego star wars 2

Lorddarthpaul
2007-03-01, 11:33 AM
So I think there should be a thread about the game of lego star wars 2 because it's pretty fun (Evil side:Lier! it sucks hahaha!). Never mind that... ok so if you havent found them yet there are some pretty sweet cheats for the game. two of my favorites are the santa hat cheat and the santa beard cheat Note: if you havent found these yet i will post them later on. and also some of the pretty cool lightsaber combos you can do.

If your happy and you know it go away!

Eldred
2007-03-01, 03:05 PM
I used to have Lego Star Wars II for the PS2 and it was great! But I've sold it now, so I can't even try out cheats. Santa hats?! That sounds cool. I can see it in my head right now... haha... nice...

And Wampa's obviously kick more Star Wars butt. :smalltongue:

Lorddarthpaul
2007-03-02, 11:14 AM
trust me, the santa and beard thing is cool.

i disagree acklays own everything

Lord Magtok
2007-03-03, 12:01 AM
Meh, I found all the backtracking to get hidden stuff annoying. I beat all of story mode at least twice, and I still can't find the last minikit on the first level.

Eldred
2007-03-03, 02:39 PM
Yeah, the backtracking got kinda annoying, especially when there was one minikit left on the level. That's where GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/) quickly jumps in for me, 'cause I'm not very good at puzzle-solving.

Did anyone else find the whole "mix-and-matching" of Lego characters somewhat... underwhelming? It seemed like a good idea, but to me the excitement kinda just died when I tried it out. :smallconfused:

Arang
2007-03-04, 02:01 PM
Lego Star Wars was fantastic. Lego Star Wars 2 was ... boring, which came as sort of a surprise, since they hadn't visibly changed anything from the original. It just wasn't any fun.

Lorddarthpaul
2007-03-05, 11:20 AM
Lego Star Wars was fantastic. Lego Star Wars 2 was ... boring, which came as sort of a surprise, since they hadn't visibly changed anything from the original. It just wasn't any fun.

Really? intresting...

Proud champion of rachels challenge