Vaarsuvius is married.

Roy have the faerie.

Belkar is a loner...

So is Miko.

????????

Profit!

MrBean13
2007-03-01, 04:25 PM
And? I guess Xykon has his crystalball and his TeeVo, that's what he needs. He can watch them paladins all the day.

Oxymoron
2007-03-01, 04:36 PM
The only desire Miko and Belkar have for each other is killing each other. And Belkar always have his whores.........

mikeejimbo
2007-03-01, 04:52 PM
The only desire Miko and Belkar have for each other is killing each other.

The line between that and love is so very thin.

TomMc
2007-03-01, 05:16 PM
Come on, this joke is wearing thin...

Tokiko Mima
2007-03-01, 05:28 PM
I could see it happening.. all it would take is a complete nervous breakdown on Miko's part. And she's not far from having one, once she realizes she orchestrated her own fall from grace.

MReav
2007-03-01, 05:34 PM
The day Belkar and Miko do it is the day Redcloak joins in.

Quirinus_Obsidian
2007-03-01, 05:40 PM
The day Belkar and Miko do it is the day Redcloak joins in.

On so many levels... that is demented. Wonderfully demented. =_)

Demented
2007-03-01, 06:11 PM
What? You called?

Saithis Bladewing
2007-03-01, 06:24 PM
What? You called?

No. Get back in your bag.

Also, I find this highly unlikely, unless she suffers from some kind of amnesia or charm at some point. Belkar would gladly engage in it just to torture her later.

TARINunit9
2007-03-01, 07:45 PM
NOT AGAIN!!! Gezz you guys!! That is literally IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Copacetic
2007-03-01, 08:05 PM
IT"S NOT GONNA HAPPEN PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

nothingclever
2007-03-01, 08:16 PM
IT"S NOT GONNA HAPPEN PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!
CUZ ANY STATEMENT TYPED IN ALL CAPS AND STUFF IS TOTALLY TRUE AND FACTUAL!!!!!!!

Comrade Gorby: Not to mention obnoxious. Keep in mind, folks, that we do have a rule on not using excessive formatting in posts. Let's try to keep it to a minimum.

Querzis
2007-03-01, 08:45 PM
Belkar had lots of treasure type O with whores in Origins and I'm not sure Miko even know what it mean. Beside they are just trying to kill each other and sorry mikee but no, that has nothing to do with love. A guy and a girl who are on the same side but keep insulting each other are probably in love but mortal enemies are definitly not. Do you really think Belkar is gonna say to Miko: «Hey, I know we almost killed each other about 20 times but now we should get married and have lots of childrens!»

mikeejimbo
2007-03-01, 08:49 PM
Well, by "love" I didn't quite mean "love" I meant "Treasure Type O." It reminds me of a book we just read in English class, where violence is equated with that.

TARINunit9
2007-03-01, 08:52 PM
YES! THOSE GUYS WITH SIZE 40 FONT ARE RIGHT!!!! MIKO COMPLETELY LOATHES BELKAR FROM THE BOTTOM OF HER HEART!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALSO (((generic comments that are considered flaming)))!!!!!!

M._A._Foxfire
2007-03-03, 02:57 PM
A guy and a girl who are on the same side but keep insulting each other are probably in love but mortal enemies are definitly not.

Eh... Not necessarily. Leaving aside my personal feeling for that particular cliche for the moment, Sabine kept insulting Pompey, Julia and Roy can't be in the same room for five minutes without sniping at each other (okay, they love each other, but presumably not in a romantic or sexual fashion), and yeah, there are implications that Miko used to bitch at the other paladins for their lack of ass-stick (see #265).

:miko: Hinjo! Stop fraternizing with the prisoners! They are filthy honorless criminals and are beneath you!"

Green Bean
2007-03-03, 08:52 PM
The Belkar/Miko Fans need a slogan. How about:
"Belkar and Miko: Because this is set in a universe with Dominate Person"

Lizard Lord
2007-03-04, 01:34 AM

The only way for this to be literally impossible is for some force field to be around those two so they can't get close enough.
It is however HIGHLY HIGHLY improbable
(For example what if they both had amnesia and forgot that they hated each other with every fiber of their being. Or what if one of them was affected with a curse item of reverse alignment/personality?)
Impossibility has nothing to do with what these characters feel, as it is possible for their mindsets to change in a variety of ways.

However I am with those that doubt this will happen.

Lizard Lord
2007-03-04, 01:35 AM
Elan got Haley, Haley got Elan.

Durkan had his cleric friend.

Vaarsuvius is married.

Roy have the faerie.

Belkar is a loner...

So is Miko.

????????

Profit!

Also why does every character have to be with someone?

Mr Teufel
2007-03-04, 03:55 AM
For some reason this thread reminds me of the movie Mr & Mrs Smith (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356910/).

Morty
2007-03-04, 04:42 AM
That Belkar/Miko thing grew old long ago. Now it's not only dead, but animated and dead again.

That Lanky Bugger
2007-03-04, 11:46 AM
That Belkar/Miko thing grew old long ago. Now it's not only dead, but animated and dead again.

Do I need to start making zombie Belkar/Miko stuff now?

happyturtle
2007-03-04, 05:42 PM
Also why does every character have to be with someone?

Mating is hard wired into our DNA. So when we see someone without a mate, it feels incomplete and we try to rectify it.

Oh who am I kidding... the real reason is to see the pretty fan art! :smallbiggrin:

Wolf53226
2007-03-05, 01:44 PM

No, it is improbable, heck it may even be inconceivable, but certainly not impossible. As someone stated earlier, this is a world with such spells as Dominate Person.

Grendita
2007-03-05, 02:30 PM
I didn't even imagine that V's vengeace might include that :P

Baalzebub
2007-03-05, 02:37 PM
Belkar hates Miko. They say that love is born from hate, but Belkar is chaotic and Miko is Lawfull... unless you say something that Law is born from Chaos it does not make sense.

fangthane
2007-03-05, 04:01 PM
Miko the fighter-without-bonus-feats has a mediocre will save (other than what her monk levels provide), and Belkar's will save has already been shown to be wanting. It could happen.

I devoutly hope it doesn't, given that the logistics boggle the mind, but it could.

And telling people to stop making threads just because we're sick of them is as futile as telling them to stop making Thog threads, poll threads or What Is the MitD threads, or putting C-3PO together with bubble gum.