View Full Version : my new characters and my favorite character i made

equinoxmaster
2014-07-18, 08:42 AM
Here are my favorite characters i made:
Egres Ragnu (half janni gear gnome favored soul 8/bard 4/mystic theurge 1 of boccob) I recently finished a campaign with this character and i think he is awesome. (he was in a baldurs gate campaign where instead of fighting bhaal we did stuff that eventually brought us to the dark young of shub-niggurath, killed the dark young and so on)

Azdalin (fetchling wizard 7) In a pathfinder game i do this is the best character i played and it is so awesome (i have spells that can create pits and spam shadow conjuration). (his back story is that he was a rebel against zon-kuthon and eventually escaped and as he was escaping he swore an oath to stop all torture, slavery and tyranny)

Tuthpast (pronounced toothpaste)(gnome oracle 4 of nethys) This character is a pyromaniac gnome who loves centipedes and is super fun to play, i am currently doing a pathfinder camp and this is my character (he has no backstory but he has 7 ranks in proffesion [sewerworker] and thats good enough for me)

Do you have any characters that are close to your heart, post them the way i did and tell me why you like them
Please respond to this thread, it will not be forum necromancy if you post on it after most people have stopped responding (i really want funny stories, character builds and so on)

Val666
2014-07-18, 09:30 AM
Well obviously my first character, He was...I don't remember! Since it was my first time playing and I had read the PH only, he was a fraking Monk 6. Then Fist of the Forest 3 and some other feats fixed it a bit. That campaign was the best e.e Oh, why I don't remember his name? Our DM made us travel to different timelines and I ruled with him that my character name will change within every timeline Dx

Then...I played a Triblade called Vicven. Flavorful,Powerful,Wonderful Dx He was an Artic Snow Elf Warblade 5/Revenant Blade 5/Eternal Blade 10 (blade? got it? tri blade?) Never ended that campaign ;( but he was so cool...he was a prince from an Ice kingdom that was detroyed by Frost Giants.

Lastly the character Im playing currently, Igno'Belis. A simple Unseelie Fey Lesser Aasimar Binder 20 :smallbiggrin: I made a cool concept for him and my friend. We came from a place called "The village at the end of reality" located in the Far Realms or something (when I asked my DM where it was, he said: Where? what a funny word -.-!) Well Igno plays as a researcher (Inspired in Vel'Koz from LoL) he seeks knowledge, preparing for a future invasion. Obviosly I'll bind Zceryll at level 10 and my GM told he is making some homebrew pseudoweird Vestiges I can bind later e.e