PDA

View Full Version : DM Help A universe made my a person

With a box
2014-07-19, 04:43 AM
One or a clan of high level or epic wizard/cleric(of evil god) made a entire plane with residents and limit the power level to E6 for they can't know there is other planes in the universe
and he uses resident of said plane to test subject/ material component / commoner railgun / bodies need for undead etc without alart others with power

I think about make players as a residents of said plane but that would be no chance of win for players and if there is a outside reinforcement then they must be high level too for plane shift and powerful divinations and it's not a great idea.
is there a why to use well the concept of 'a plane entirely made by one person and only he knows about exsist of such plane?'

jiriku
2014-07-19, 06:55 AM
Your question is unclear. Are you using translation software? It may have mangled your post.

If you're asking, "could I make a game world out of this idea?" then sure. In an E6 world, any wizard powerful enough to create a demi-plane would be considered a deity. A wizard who created the whole plane you live on would be the chief deity. If the plane was made by a group of wizards, they would be the pantheon of gods. I don't think you have a problem with "no chance of win". E6 players aren't going to try to fight a god. They'll face other, more reasonable challenges within the artificially created world.

Emperor Tippy
2014-07-19, 07:02 AM
It's not that hard to make a plane, or even an entire cosmology of planes if you really want to and are an epic wizard. Forcing E6 rules on it would be a bit more difficult as while restricting magic isn't really a problem, restricting leveling is a lot more difficult but you could just fiat that bit.

Not really sure what your question is though.

jiriku
2014-07-19, 07:07 AM
Yay! Tippy's avatar is working again!