PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Any suggestions for a Paragon path? (Fighter/Paladin)

Odessa333
2014-07-20, 11:45 AM
So some of you may remember me asking for help building my friend's fighter, a level 10 Human fighter using a mace and shield. Well, she's level 11 now and needs a paragon path now.

As a player, she hates undead and even took a multiclass feat for Paladin. So naturally, I'm thinking the 'slayer of the dead' path. Her other focus is defense, being tank like, and for that I'm liking "dreadnought." "Kensai" also looks interesting, as she is dedicated to only using maces.

Those would be my guesses... but really, it was this board that made the build she loves now, so I figure if it worked once, it can't hurt to try again. Any ideas/help/suggestions would be most welcome!

Mando Knight
2014-07-20, 12:18 PM
Champion of Order is a fantastic PP for any Strength-based Defender because of its Certain Justice power (as well as tacking on an OA to your Divine Challenge, which you generally pick up as part of your Paladin Multiclass). The PP also has a few effects that make them good at fighting demons as well, but that's not the main purpose of the PP.

is_Wayside
2014-08-07, 10:05 PM
Champion of Order is a fantastic PP for any Strength-based Defender because of its Certain Justice power (as well as tacking on an OA to your Divine Challenge, which you generally pick up as part of your Paladin Multiclass). The PP also has a few effects that make them good at fighting demons as well, but that's not the main purpose of the PP.

CoO is the first thing that came to mind when I read this thread's title as well.

Seconded.