PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Village

Pages : [1] 2

ValKey
2007-03-01, 11:36 PM
It is a village nearby some caves. The residents of this place all have some dragon blood flowing within there veins.

ValKey
2007-03-01, 11:55 PM
*Ishmale And Crystal appear in a village, in front of a house. You notice people walking around, all seeming to have draconic features. On the door was a sign that read "The Home of the Trues"*Maybe we should of brought something*she makes some flowers appear, then knocks on the door lightly*

Uberblah
2007-03-01, 11:57 PM
Ishmale looks around in amazement.
What is this place? It's amazing. Hey! You're grandfather already thinks I'm evil, can I bring flowers too?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 12:05 AM
*she shrugs*I don't know, I guess maybe someone will tell us of the household. I hate feeling like I am so much in the dark here*she laughs and hands Ishmale the bouquet*Only if you bring evil flowers!*a young man, with black hair and dragon wings and a tail opened the door looking over at them. He gave a big hug to Crystal*My sister...and..a bug*Crystal looks stern*Hey Ishmale isn't a bug!

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 12:09 AM
Ishmale grabs the flowers with a nod. He looks at the man.
Hello, sir. Technically I'm a thri-kreen, but that's not important now. I'm Ishmale. And you are...?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 12:14 AM
*He looks over at you*I never heard of that before. I am Shawn and that over there..*points at a man who looks almost the same as him that was inside the house*Is my twin brother Rhegar junior. Come in, good to see you got a sense of humor. We can use some in here *Crystal walks in, inside the house seemed to be a lot of gizmos, the house was very messy and was decorated to a man's tastes*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 12:17 AM
Ishmale walks in behind Crystal and turns to Shawn.
Pleased to meet you. And you too, Rhegar Jr.
He looks around a moment before turning back to Shawn.
Inventors are you?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 12:24 AM
Westley is, that is what he does when he isn't harassing us. We should be able to have lives of our own but he will never let us out of his sight, thinking we will do something evil at any moment. It's unfair I tells ya!*Shawn gets a pirate sort of accent as he said that. You hear a cough, and see Westley standing there*Here to see Crystal's mother I guess? Where is ValKey and...that man

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 12:31 AM
Yes... I've heard stories of the harassment.
He turns to Westley.
Hello Westley. ValKey and Rizzen are otherwise occupied at the moment. But, we're here.
He points to himself and Crystal.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 12:36 AM
*Westley hummphs glaring at Shawn and Rhegar Jr.*They deserve everything I give to them. They are evil. Just like you! I know how snuggly you been with my grand-daughter. I am sure if I let them go they would ruin some other woman's life!*Shawn and Rhegar give you looks like..please save us. Crystal blinks a bit*Ismale isn't ruining my life, he makes me happy. Now where is my mother?

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 12:39 AM
I'm sorry Westley but I believe you're wrong in all those aspects.
Ishmale looks at the twins with an "I'll try" look. He then smiles at Crystal.
I'm glad to hear it.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 12:44 AM
*Westley heads off, not listening to a word you said, it still seems he believed men were evil though he was leaving ValKey alone. He opens the door* She's in there. I have things to do around the house. Behave yourself. I am watching you*Crystal walks in, you see a woman laying on a bed, with brown hair, and wings and a tail. There is another man in the room..who well sort of has bony wings, and his face sort of looks a bit like a skull. He moves backwards as you come in the room nodding his head. He seems very shy*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 12:49 AM
Ishmale follows Crystal in and turns to Westley.
You do that.
He turns back and sees Crystal's mother on the bed and the small bony man in the room. He turns towards Crystal.
Who's that man? At any rate, go try and talk to your mother. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear your voice.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 12:55 AM
Hello mother..it is me..Crystal*the woman says nothing, but her eyes start to open. The man looks at Ishmale nervously, speaking softly*I am Nathan.Welcome to our home. It is strange to have other men in her besides my grandfather and my siblings

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 12:59 AM
Ishmale turns to Nathan.
Hello, Nathan. I'm Ishmale. May I ask your relation to Crystal?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 01:02 AM
*Crystal keeps talking to the mother. Nathan looks over*I am the eldest brother of the family. What is your relation to her?

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 01:06 AM
Ishmale shifts uncomfortably a little.
I'm her.... boyfriend.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 01:10 AM
*Nathan looks over at you and widens his eyes a little bit, stepping away from the wall studying you curiously. Then reaches out to shake your hand. From the bed, you hear the mother speaking* My baby is growing up..come closer so i can see you*she moves a hand over towards you. Crystal and Nathan both seem surprised she was speaking*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 01:12 AM
Ishmale shakes Nathan's hand and looks at him and Crystal with a look that says "Ummm...?" He goes over to the mother.
Yes, ma'am? What is it?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 01:22 AM
*the woman looked over at you, then reaches out a hand to you* Don't listen to my father, I see goodness in you*she gives a cough, since she hadn't spoken in a long time. As her hands touched you hear her voice in your head*-I am glad that ValKey and Crystal are free of how my father is. If it was up to him, they wouldn't have any friends at all. That is no life to life for anyone. My father will not listen to me. I don't know what to do anymore-*she leaned back, her eyes closing*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 01:28 AM
Ishmale just sort of sits there, feeling uneasy and warming up faster by the minute.
Thank you, ma'am.
He thinks something to her.
Yes, it seems Westley is still of the assumption that all men are evil. He freed them a few days ago, with apparent reluctance, but I think he's realizing his mistake. Maybe if you just tell your father straight out how you feel, he'll listen to you. I don't know though. This is really new to me.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 01:34 AM
*the woman doesn't respond, it seems that she was tired out by trying to talk to you. Nathan looks over and smiles*She must be getting better this is the first time I ever heard her speak!

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 01:36 AM
A wide grins appears on Ishmale's face.
I'm very glad I could help.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 01:46 AM
*she hugs Ishmale* I guess she wanted to know my boyfriend. Too bad Rizzen isn't here. I guess he can come later*she looks at Nathan*Tell me about this village?*Nathan mumbles*I don't know too much about it, except for the graveyard. You might want to ask Shawn

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 01:48 AM
Ishmale returns the hug quadrupled.
I guess so. If only Westley was as open to new ideas as your mother is.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 01:52 AM
It seems everyone here is nice except him..it isn't fair to keep these nice boys all locked up inside..but..what can we do?

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 01:53 AM
He shrugs.
I don't know. I have a feeling we're going to need Val and Rizzen for that job.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 02:01 AM
So what should we do now? I am curious about the village, maybe we should ask Shawn about it?

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 02:02 AM
Sounds good to me.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 02:12 AM
*she heads out to Shawn and tugs on his pants a little bit. He looks over at them and smiles over and waves*Tell us about the village, and maybe we would like a tour?*Shawn nods*certianly I'd be happy to. Well this place is for people who have draconic ancestors. I have to get my brother to distract grandpop before we can go out though. But don't worry about your boyfriend..nobody will bother him*Crystal blinks a bit*how do you know that?*Shawn rubs his head*Grandpop been spying on you and ValKey and he been raving about her marrying Rizzen too

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 02:15 AM
Ishmale follows Crystal out of the room. He grins at her.
Well, it seems I'm more popular than I thought.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 02:24 AM
It seems you have a bunch of people following your stories!*she gives a little laugh, Shawn blinks at how he responded to the fact that Westley was watching him*your not mad he's spying on you? He's just waiting for you to mess up. *you see a floating ball bobbing up and down*ah the signal things are clear, come follow me

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 02:26 AM
Ishmale laughs at Shawn's semi-stunned state.
Of course I'm not mad. So what if I mess up? It only means I'm alive and living correctly.
He grabs for Crystal's hand to hold as he follows Shawn.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 02:33 AM
*Shawn shrugs and slips out of the house*I know it pisses me off when he watches me. Though he doesn't spring up and go*he shifts to a dragon, making a crazy look*Your evil it is time for the chains!*he shifts back then walks in the streets*anything in particular your interested in?

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 02:39 AM
Well at least he's not too extreme about it. He's not for us either, or so he hasn't yet. I would just like a tour of the most interesting places in this village. How about you Crystal?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 02:48 AM
*Crystal nods a little bit*sounds good to me*Shawn smiles wryly at Ishmale*He's only being kind to you since your not related to him. The girls get off easy. They are so lucky to be able to have someone. I won't be able to get a girlfriend until that bastard dies...and I wouldn't put it past him to have his spirit go after me next *he starts moving through the village, and Crystal blinks*sounds like he needs something else to occupy his time

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 02:52 AM
Ishmale blinks.
You'd think he'd be less kind to me for that. He could use a hobby. Like fishing. Don't most old guys like to fish?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 02:56 AM
*Shawn shrugs a little bit*He isn't a normal old guy if you didn't notice it. Lately he has been a little less tough on us than he usually is. But I think he is spending more time spying on ValKey and her intended. He isn't happy about them being married at all*they approach a large building, that was in a shape of a football. He goes to a window and pays the guy some money. Inside..was..tons and tons of seats. He climbs up and sits down*come and watch the show!

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 03:00 AM
Ishmale shrugs.
Yeah, he's a few notes short of a full scale. Ooh. I love a good football game. Or is there some concert being held here?
Ishmale decides it doesn't matter and goes to the window and buys tickets for himself and Crystal. He hands one to Crystal.
Let's watch!!

ValKey
2007-03-02, 03:03 AM
*Shawn laughs*No, it is better than football. I might suggest the fishing thing to him though. Maybe me and my brothers can have an outing with him. It can't hurt*Crystal climbs into a seat, curious of what sort of show they are putting on in there*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 03:14 AM
Ishmale smiles as he takes a seat next to Crystal. He looks over at Shawn.
You never know if something'll work until you try it. What is this sport that is better than football?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 03:20 AM
*Crystal snuggles up next to Ishmale, And Shawn grins*Watch and see!*you hear the voice of an announcer, seeing a dragon walk in the stadium. its scales were red. On the other side was a guy dressed as a knight*Tonight is the night of nights. Frivan the red*cheering*Versus Xaiver the knight*booing. You watch as the dragon and knight do battle. It was pretty obvious whoever was the knight was really -terrible- at fighting. But he seemed to be winning at the moment*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 03:24 AM
Ishmale snuggles up against Crystal. He looks out over the arena as the battle starts then back at Shawn.
Oooh. Public combat! This ought to be fun to watch. Where do you find the combatants?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 03:27 AM
*Shawn chuckles a little bit*This is a village of people with draconic blood. There is -always- people who like to fight around*he leans over and whispers*The guy is really not a knight. Usually a guy dressed up as one is the villian

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 03:31 AM
Ishmale whispers back to Shawn.
So this is sort of a punishment for criminals? Or are you saying that this is staged sort of?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 03:35 AM
*Shawn whispers* It's sort of like wrestling. There are some people who think it is a real fight, and some going..yeah that is fake. All I know it is fun to watch*a guy selling food comes by*want something to eat my friend?*Crystal watches, covering her eyes*This is barbaric! *Shawn whispers to her and she calms down*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 01:46 PM
((sorry i didn't respond. fell asleep. didn't even realize i was tired))

Ishmale comes out of dead time. He whispers back.
Well it seems like a great form of entertainment.
He turns to the food seller.
I'm good, thank you. How about you, Crystal?
He goes into dead time again.
-------------------------------------------------
After awhile, the dead time zone dissipates.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 09:29 PM
I could use something to eat*Crystal wasn't enjoying it very much really. But since it seemed the boys were, she didn't complain. In the stadium, the guy who was playing the knight, all of a sudden shifted into a dragon roaring at the other.You hear the announcer*Seems like some trouble here. He's yelling at him to keep away from his girlfriend!

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 09:32 PM
Ishmale smiles at Crystal.
What would you like?
He holds a finger up to tell the food vendor to wait. He hears the announcer.
Well isn't that a coincidence?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 09:37 PM
Maybe some popcorn?*now that the "knight" revealed he was really a dragon the crowd seems to mumble to themselves. A few that know the dragon start to cheer for him*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 09:39 PM
Sounds good. Mind if we share?
Ishmale turns to the vendor.
One large popcorn please.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 09:47 PM
Of course not.*she watches what is going on thinking this was very strange. You see a third dragon jump into the fray, roaring and spitting flames at the guy who just yelled to keep away from his girlfriend.*Oh looks like the girlfriend just came in, saying that she wasn't his puppet and could be around who she wants*the vendor distractedly gives you the popcorn*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 09:55 PM
Ishmale distractedly takes the popcorn and pays the vendor with a tip. He sets it between him and Crystal as he watches what's going on. He whispers to Shawn.
It seems as if not all of it is staged, doesn't it?
Ishmale turns to Crystal.
I have a question that I want you to answer honestly. Do you think I'm overprotective of you?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 09:58 PM
No why would you think that?*Shawn looks over at what is going on and shrugs*Sometimes stuff like this happens so people won't know what to expect

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 10:07 PM
Ishmale shrugs.
I don't know. This scenario made me think of it.
He turns to Shawn.
So this is still staged. Cool.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 10:12 PM
Would you attack someone just by being close to me?*the male and the female dragon were now wrestling. The guy who was accused of being too close to the girl wanders off while they were fighting*Now it is getting harder to figure out who to cheer for. Certainly you guys know how it is when you think some other fellow is on your territory!*you hear loud booing coming from the females at that comment*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 10:16 PM
Ishmale shakes his head.
No, of course not.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 10:19 PM
Well then your not like him at all*then you see a guy dressed up like a knight coming into the fray. waving a lance at the two dragons that were fighting*Will the dragons put aside there differences in order to fight the knight? things are getting pretty heated*the dragons don't seem to notice the knight for the moment*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 10:23 PM
I guess you're right. Again. This is an interesting battle though.
He looks onward at the fight and grabs at some popcorn.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 10:37 PM
Don't worry if I thought that I would tell you*the knight jabs the female in the leg with the lance, then the male grabs him and slams him agianst the wall. After a while the guy dressed up in the knight outfit passes out*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 10:47 PM
Glad to hear it.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 10:56 PM
*everyone cheers and the bell rings* Dragons win!*Crystal looks at Shawn* What did ValKey do for fun around here?

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 11:02 PM
Ishmale cheers.
Hooray for the dragons!!

ValKey
2007-03-02, 11:06 PM
*Shawn slaps a hand on you*Your pretty cool, I hope you come to visit so we can hang out another time*he looks at Crystal* I can show you, but it isn't as fun as this

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 11:09 PM
Ishmale smiles.
Thanks. That sounds like a lot of fun.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 11:12 PM
*Crystal smiles, and Shawn heads out of the stadium, Crystal looks at Ishmale*You think Conrad would like to visit here? I guess it was sort of neat to see the dragons winning..I wonder if they ever lose?*she could imagine they wouldn't like that very much*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 11:18 PM
Ishmale smiles and shrugs.
I don't know. I haven't known him very long. He probably would though. It seems like he traveled a lot in his searching. I doubt that the dragons lose unless he's really unpopular.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 11:29 PM
Perhaps we could visit here again..I am beginning to really like it here*Shawn grins at them*Once granpa went in there, and lost. Nobody in the village likes him very much*Crystal blinks a bit*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 11:32 PM
Of course we can. It is really nice here.
He looks at Shawn.
Was this before or after his absolute hatred of men?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 11:37 PM
*Shawn sighs*after... I never knew him before he acted like men were evil scum. Mom says when grandma was alive he was easier to deal with

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 11:38 PM
Ah. I see. So where is this place that you're taking us to?

ValKey
2007-03-02, 11:43 PM
*Shawn walks over*Some prissy place that ValKey liked to go in*you see a stage, and some people that seem to be putting on a play*

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 11:45 PM
Ishmale looks at the theatre.
A theatre? Come on, you have to have at least some appreation of the arts.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 11:51 PM
*Shawn shrugs a little bit*I like fighting and wrestling! You look like you would make a good wrestler*Someone comes over looking over at you*OOh a newcomer. This theater is not any ordinary one, we let people who come over to try the plays and are welcome to put new twists into it

Uberblah
2007-03-02, 11:53 PM
I've wrestled a few times with my kidnappers as strength training. I'm not the worst.
Ishmale then turns and smiles at the theater member.
Thank you, but not right now. Maybe when I come back to visit.

ValKey
2007-03-02, 11:58 PM
*Crystal*That seems neat I would like to try that*Shawn grins*How about we wrestle as she does her thing?

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 12:02 AM
Ishmale crouches and holds his arms out bending them up a little at the elbow. A normal wrestling stance.
You want me to use two or four arms?

ValKey
2007-03-03, 12:09 AM
*Shawn grins*all of them, I can take you*as they notice some wrestling was about to go on, a few people were drawn ofter there*

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 12:11 AM
Ishmale grins an "Uh-huh. sure" grin.
Alrighty then.
Ishmale shoots and goes for Shawns right leg with one pair and the other pair goes for Shawn's arms as to immobilize them.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 12:13 AM
*Shawn tries his best to get out of this situation, wiggling around a little bit. Letting his tail grab for your arms. Most of the crowd is cheering for Shawn, since they know him. Crystal yells out* You can beat him Ishmale!

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 12:19 AM
Shawn's tail grabs ahold of Ishmale's arms that are holding his legs. The wiggling gives Shawn a chance to flip off his back. Ishmale tries to pull his arms away from the tail.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 12:23 AM
*Shawn does a flip, then runs at Ishmale trying to grab at his arms. Growling a litle bit. Crystal watched what was going on, and shifted into a cheerleaders outfit, complete with pom poms* Go Ishmale! Beat em, rock em, sock um!*everyone else cheers for Shawn*

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 12:26 AM
Ishmale gets slightly distracted by the cheerleader and is knocked to his back. He grabs at Shawn's wrists and if he gets ahold of them he throws them to the ground using Shawn's momentum to get him to the ground.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 12:35 AM
*As Shawn gets knocked to the ground, he kicks with his legs to try to push you off him. Crystal bounces around a bit, hoping Ishmale isn't being hurt.*

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 12:38 AM
Ishmale gets pushed off, but gets back on his feet immediately. He rushes Shawn and takes all four arms to his legs if he gets up. If not he goes to cover Shawn and get him on his back.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 12:40 AM
*Shawn tries to roll away when Ishmale does this*Ack your tough. This fight is unfair!*the crowd boos as he says that, and then most of them start rooting for you now*

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 12:47 AM
Ishmale lets him get away and stands back.
Unfair, eh? How so? I offered to go two-handed.
He beckens Shawn with one hand.
Let's go.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 12:49 AM
*Shawn rubs his hands* I am used to fighting my brother, he isn't as strong as you are...*he jumps up to pounce at you, someone in the crowd complains about the lack of popcorn. Crystal offers them some of hers*

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 12:55 AM
Ishmale throws his hands up to catch Shawn and throw him to the ground and pin him.
Thanks.
He half mutters this while performing the above actions.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 01:00 AM
*Shawn twitches a little bit, then he starts to grumble. Suddenly Shawn seems a lot stronger. He pushes up agianst you trying to knock you over*You think you can beat me eh?

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 01:03 AM
Ishmale stumbles backwards.
Oooh. A little nervous about losing I see.
Ishmale rushes Shawn going for his left leg. Ishmale puts a foot behind Shawn's right foot and pushes with the other two arms.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 01:07 AM
*Shawn stumbles and falls over on the ground*I am not going to lose!*Crystal rolls her eyes at her brother*

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 01:10 AM
Ishmale sprawls ontop of Shawn. He grabs under one arm and grabs at the hand attatched. With another hand he reaches under Shawn's other arm and goes for the head. Ishmale pushes Shawn over in the direction of the grabbed hand with the other two arms.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 01:15 AM
*Shawn wiggles a little bit, leaning up his hands* OK Ok you win!

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 01:19 AM
Ishmale backs off. He dusts himself off and offers a hand to Shawn to help him get up.
Good match, Shawn. It was the toughest one I've ever been in.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 01:25 AM
*Shawn shakes and grins a little bit*Aww your just saying that. We are going to have to do that agian*the crowd parts as they stop. Crystal jumps over to kiss you*a kiss to the winner! *Shawn stuck out his tongue*good thing I didn't win then

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 01:30 AM
No, seriously. That was tough. You might want to look away.
Ishmale gives Crystal a big kiss back and a hug.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 01:32 AM
*Crystal hugs Ishmale, and kisses him deeply. Shawn sighs a little bit*eh it isn't gross, I just wish I had someone..but whenever I meet a girl I am interested grandpa shows up to tear me away

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 01:38 AM
Ishmale thinks about that and turns to Shawn.
Well, you're not wearing those bracers that Crystal had when she came to Town. Maybe we could smuggle you and your brother back with us? You don't have to though.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 01:40 AM
*Shawn looks thoughtful*I think grandpa would notice if both of us were missing

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 01:42 AM
True. I didn't think of that.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 01:44 AM
*Crystal smiles*It was a nice thought anyways. Heh be glad you didn't have to deal with a master who never let you talk to anyone!*Shawn frowned a little bit, not liking thew thought of what his sister had to go through*

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 01:49 AM
Yeah, but at least you weren't kidnapped and raised to believe you were an orphan when your real family was alive and worried about you. And at least you remember some of your parents.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 01:52 AM
*she hugged Ishmale, Shawn blinked a bit*Wow, that is tough to have to go through. I don't remember my dad but if I saw him I would kick him for the state he put my mother in...

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 01:54 AM
Ishmale hugs Crystal back.
It's fine. Not like you did anything. And your situations do seem rougher than mine.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 01:56 AM
*She nuzzles up on Ishmale. Shawn shrugged a little bit*It's a life. Though most people I known didn't seem to care much about the situation

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 01:59 AM
Ishmale holds Crystal close. He looks at Shawn.
Well, at least you're alive. You don't seem to be getting along too bad either.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 02:01 AM
*Shawn grinned a bit*It isn't too bad really *Crystal swishes her tail, she didn't want to be rude but...*I am ready to go home now...

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 02:05 AM
Ishmale shrugs and turns to Crystal.
Alright. Do you know how to get home though?
He turns back to Shawn and extends a hand to shake.
It seems as if we're going now. I'll make sure we come back for visits.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 02:08 AM
*Shawn looks at the amulets*by taking them off, you should appear where you transported from, putting them on will make you come back here*Crystal nodded a little bit at him*You ready Ishmale?

Uberblah
2007-03-03, 02:10 AM
Ishmale nods.
I'm ready.
He looks at Shawn and waves before taking off his amulet.
Goodbye Shawn!! Give your family my best!!
He takes off his amulet.

ValKey
2007-03-03, 02:11 AM
*Crystal takes off the amulet, and they would appear in Trogs*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*ValKey and Rizzen appear in a village, you would notice that a bunch of dragon-like people walking around. They were in front of a door of a house*I never thought I would be back here again...

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-05, 10:24 PM
Rizzen looks around and nods, approvingly.
Nice place. Must be nice for you to be back.

ValKey
2007-03-05, 10:28 PM
*she starts to open the door, looking around speaking sarcastically*Yea it is great, just...*her voice trails off as a guy with black hair and wings and a tail like hers pounces on her. They starts to wrestle but Val ultimately wins. She throws up her arms with a grin on her face. The guy pouts and looks over at Rizzen*Yo sis, I didn't think you would ever return here. I am Shawn, and you must be the infamous Rizzen

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-05, 10:31 PM
Rizzen raises an eyebrow.
Infamous? I didn't know that I was that well known.

ValKey
2007-03-05, 10:34 PM
*Shawn nods a bit*Gramps hates you and we keep getting reports of what your doing. Hopefully he won't come out to know your here, cause I doubt he would meet you kindly*just as he said that the grandfather walks over seeing you giving you a look, he makes a motion to Shawn*Go and make yourself useful boy*he runs off*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-05, 10:39 PM
Rizzen acquires a cheery smile.
Hey, how are you?

ValKey
2007-03-05, 10:43 PM
*The grandfather looks over at you*drop the act. I guess I can't stop you and ValKey from marrying as much as I don't like the fact. We should try to...get along I suppose*Valkey raises an eyebrow and looks over from on to the other. The grandfather bows*If we are going to be...friendly you may as well know my name. I am Westley

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-05, 10:48 PM
What act? Just trying to be friendly. You already know my name, but we'll go over it again anyway. Rizzen Seareer, sir.
He bows in return.

ValKey
2007-03-05, 10:55 PM
*Westley blinks at him*why are you trying to be friendly to me?*he makes a motion for you to follow him and started to walk off*The last man I trusted was Crystal's father. I never met the other men that my daughter was with. I thought he would be different than the rest. At least I hoped that he would

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-05, 11:13 PM
Rizzen follows, looking back at ValKey.
What did they do exactly?

ValKey
2007-03-05, 11:25 PM
Cell Shade he just ended up disappearing out of my mothers life. With no explanation or anything. I know it doesn't probably seem like much to you..but losing someone we love is very bad to us *Westley nods a little bit heading towards a room*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-05, 11:27 PM
It's hard for most people to lose a loved one.
He continues to follow Westley.

ValKey
2007-03-05, 11:37 PM
*Westley walks into a workroom* You have gave my grand-daughter happiness where I took it away. Though it worries me I saw you in a cell...I can tell you truly love ValKey and would do anything for her*he opens a locked drawer, and shows you a picture of a dragon, and on the other side was a picture of an elf*I want to ask you a favor...

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-05, 11:41 PM
He winces slightly at the mention of the cell.
Name the favor.

ValKey
2007-03-05, 11:44 PM
I have to do something. I see how much pain I brought my family. I still am not well..I need someone to take care of my family*he picks up some sort of sword on the workbench*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-05, 11:47 PM
Ok...continue.
He tenses ever so slightly at the sight of the sword and steps closer.

ValKey
2007-03-05, 11:54 PM
Grandfather! Your not thinking of killing yourself are you?*she said noticing the sword. Westley looks over at it*I don't have much of a choice. I know I will continue with my behavior if I don't

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 12:00 AM
We could always tie you up and stick you in a corner, feeding you periodically...it's better than death. And mind you, I'll just hunt your soul down anyway, so add that to the list of reasons.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 12:02 AM
*she looks at Rizzen, then at her grandfather*We might have an answer besides killing yourself..so just forget about that. Though you are a pain I still love you...

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 12:06 AM
Further reasons to live.
He walks closer and tries to gently take the sword from Westley.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 12:09 AM
*Westley sighs a little bit as Rizzen took away his sword* Well what is this plan of yours?*ValKey tells him about what they were planning to do with him and Katalia, he blinks a little bit* I don't think that is a good idea

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 12:16 AM
Rizzen looks at the sword for a moment and lightly tosses it aside.
Hm, there is the matter of us not knowing how to find her...
The shadows in a corner calmly seep together, forming a vaguely lizard-folk shaped creature. It simply attempts to lurk unnoticed and watch.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 12:34 AM
That is a problem...I thought she would probably find us...*Westley sighs*I don't want to force love with anyone...

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 12:46 AM
She will I'm sure...
He momentarily retreats into the depths of his thoughts.
The shadow creature grins slightly, but continues to lurk.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 12:51 AM
Well if Katalia gets Rizzen, he will die and it wouldn't be good for me. Instead of thinking it as forcing love on someone think of it as a favor for me..*Westley raises an eyebrow* My grand-daughter is a clever one.I guess I have no choice than to go along on this. Well I am sure you would want to do something more amusing than talking about this. I know somewhere you two can go I am sure you both will enjoy

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 12:55 AM
Rizzen snaps back to attention.
That's an interesting way to put it, but yes, what is this place you speak of now?

The creature grins again.
She'll be after us again Rizzen, but she'll be out for blood this time...
It promptly disipates.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 01:02 AM
*Westley pulled off a cloth, revealing a mirror* I haven't gone here since Emerald died. Just step through the mirror

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 01:06 AM
He walks forward and hesitantly sticks a hand into the mirror.
Is this going to be a place with other people? Or secluded?

ValKey
2007-03-06, 01:09 AM
Just us, nobody else. It was me and Emerald's private place*ValKey blinked a bit, she rarely heard her grandfather speak about her grandmother..she looks at Rizzen*If it was dangerous I doubt he would bring me

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 01:12 AM
Alrighty then...
He steps through the mirror.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 01:20 AM
*ValKey follows, they are transported to a place with many mirrors. Westley looks over at them touching one. Then he shifts to a young boy, his eyes full of mischief* Here you can become a child, or another gender..things that usually my kind can't do*he touched the mirror again, and the inside of the room became like a fair, with a ferris wheel, and the like*also you can change the scenery...

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 01:25 AM
Rizzen looks around, interested.
So anyone cane control this place then?

ValKey
2007-03-06, 01:30 AM
*Westley nods*Go ahead and try it...*he looks thoughtful*This place is special to me. I know that I have to learn how to trust men again, and since you and her are planning on being married I thought I would try and trust you

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 01:35 AM
Rizzen smiles.
It's an honor.
He examines a mirror and begins to think.
Hm, what do you want me to do, Val?

ValKey
2007-03-06, 01:39 AM
*she looks over at all the mirrors, wondering what to do*Why do I have to decide? *ValKey smiles over at her grandfather then pressed one to make herself a little girl*We could be kids together!

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 01:44 AM
Going for the whole 'childhood sweethearts' thing?
He uses a mirror and shifts into a thin, brown haired kid. He looks himself over.
Hm, looks about right.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 01:49 AM
*she looks sheepish, she was a cute little girl in pigtails and a dress with a strawberry on it*Well I never really grew up all the way if you didn't notice. May as well look the part!*pokes the wall and they were in one of those big old ball pits*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 01:51 AM
Rizzen smiles and shrugs, sinking down into the pit, out of sight.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 01:55 AM
*she starts to make the balls fly up in the air as she dug around for him*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 01:57 AM
He calmly continues to burrow through the ball pit, placing himself conveniantly right below ValKey.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 02:01 AM
No fair being a ball shark!*she said turning all the balls into candy, and starts eating them*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 02:06 AM
Seems you would prefer a candy shark then.
He grins and sinks a little deeper.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 02:14 AM
A candy shark is much sweeter*she digs around*come out of there!

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 02:16 AM
How about you come in instead.
He moves up slightly and tries to pull her down.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 02:19 AM
Ahh a mysterious hand is pulling me!*sinks down in the candy*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 02:25 AM
Eh, maybe not so mysterious...
He pulls her down a little more so she's level with him.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 02:28 AM
*she looks over at him*Don't ruin my fun!*licks a candy and sticks it too his face, she starts laughing sinking deeper..and deeper into the candy*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 02:33 AM
He carefully pulls off the piece of candy and eats it.
That was't very nice...hey! You can't go deeper than me! It's against the non-existant rules.
He flips over and quickly burrows deeper, moving closer to ValKey as he goes.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 02:38 AM
*she giggles a little bit, making some of the candy into gum*You broke the no shark rule, now I break your rule*chews the gum, and blows a bubble bigger and bigger until she was floating inside it. She goes up, with candy sticking all over the gum..up until she is sticking on the ceiling*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 02:42 AM
Rizzen watches her float up and he repositions himself. He throws a few carefully aimed candy canes at her bubble.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 02:44 AM
*she wiggles around in the bubble..and..it pops and she lands with a plop back in the candy sea*Hey you popped my bubble, you broke another of my rules!

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 02:50 AM
Perhaps you should state the rules first my dear. They're pretty hard to follow otherwise...
He moves through the candy, closer.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 02:55 AM
*she makes a crown out of candy*What's the fun of doing that? I didn't know I wanted that to be a rule till it came up!*grins and starts to swim towards the wall, she presses it and the area becomes one of those bounce things kids jump on. A few bits of the candy was left and was bouncing all over the place*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 03:03 AM
Rizzen notices the change a little late and falls over when he tries to move. He carefully gets up and raises an eyebrow.
So, you're a spontaneous rule maker? Somehow that seems fitting.
He grins and bounces off the floor into a flip, landing right next to her.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 03:05 AM
*she giggles starting to bounce towards him, wearing the candy crown then leaned over to kiss his cheek*are you having fun?*this place surprised her, she never thought her grandfather was fun loving. He must of been before that stuff happened*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 03:09 AM
Well, I'm not not having fun...which allows me to make the basic assumption that you're enjoying yourself thoroughly.
He reaches over and taps a mirror, shifting the place into a flower overridden beach.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 03:12 AM
I hope these aren't blood lilies*she floats up above the ground, giving them a suspicious look* Ooh I have an idea!*she makes a motion, and you sprout dragon wings. It seemed like the perfect time to try them*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 03:13 AM
They are in fact, mass amounts of violet tulips. Though a wild flower or two is present.
Rizzen flexes his wings.
This is an interesting sensation.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 03:20 AM
*she presses a button, and it becomes very windy. A tree complete with a tree house appears. She climbs up* Why don't you try them out?*grabs on to a rope and starts to swing on it*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 03:25 AM
Sounds like a plan.
He moves over and climbs the tree up to the tree house. He climbs up further, onto the roof of the house.
Hm, this would be a moment where I hope I don't crash...

ValKey
2007-03-06, 03:27 AM
If you fall....I will catch you!*flings off the rope, flying up underneath you, swirling around*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 03:35 AM
Rizzen smiles and peers over the edge. He stretches his wings and flaps a few times experimentally. After he thinks he has it good enough, he jumps off and flaps once to keep himself in the air. He then proceeds to glide on the air currents in small circles.
Well that went better than expected...guess some things can start off good for me.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 03:39 AM
*she flies up to him*Your a natural, I knew it! *flies backwards, a grin on her face*Fly over to me!

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 03:44 AM
Rizzen grins and glides towards her, but realizing that that wouldn't cut it, he adds a few flaps in for altitude.
Did I pass?

ValKey
2007-03-06, 03:48 AM
*she claps for the flip*Yes you passed with...flying colors*she soars up to the mirror touching one to make her older*Kissing is much more fun in this body

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 03:52 AM
Rizzen grins again and touches a mirror, his body rapidly aging to where it should be.
Is that hinting at something?

ValKey
2007-03-06, 03:54 AM
If you don't mind making out with my grandfather watching*she looks around, it seemed he had wandered off a while ago*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 04:00 AM
Couldn't care less.
He slowly flaps his way up towards her.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 04:01 AM
Oh so are you going to kiss me and you don't care who sees it?

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 04:25 AM
Rizzen flies the rest of the way up.
Sounds about right.
He wraps his arms around her and locks her in a passionate kiss.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 04:35 AM
*she leans up close and kisses him back*Mm so shall we go and see my mom?

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 04:40 AM
Sure, Val. Lead the way.
He smiles and begins to look for the exit mirror.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 04:41 AM
*she looks around a little bit*Now remembering which one we came in, is going to be a little bit tricky*she points to one with a wooden frame*That one is it I am sure*she walks throught the mirror*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 04:44 AM
Rizzen quickly changes the room back to its original state before following ValKey through the mirror.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 04:47 AM
*she heads to a room, there is a woman laying in a bed. Hearing ValKey a woman with brown hair and the usaul dragon wing/tail combo sits up looking over at her with a smile. She then turns and nods at Rizzen*Ahh nice to have so many people visiting me*Val's jaw drops*Mother, your speaking?*she goes over to hug the woman*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 04:48 AM
Rizzen politely stands off to the side to allow them their moment.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 04:54 AM
*The woman slowly gets off the bed where she was laying, and starts to shuffle over towards you. Looking over you. ValKey looks on in shock since she hadn't been doing anything but laying there since Crystal got kidnapped. She sits down after looking over Rizzen* Hello I am Ruthee, I am guessing your probably tired of everyone knowing who you are around here already. My father...well the stories he keeps making up about you. He hasn't been right in the head for a while. But it seems he is getting better. And so am I...

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 04:59 AM
It's kind of flattering actually, but I'm trying to not think on it too much. So, you're getting better from your ailment?

ValKey
2007-03-06, 05:02 AM
*Ruthee laughs a little bit, nodding*Knowing my daughters are happy helps. It is good to know they are with such kind men. Though I was the one who was hurt by men my father is the one who hates them...not me

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 05:05 AM
I'm sorry to hear that they hurt you and all I can really offer is that I'll do everything within my power to prevent that from happening to ValKey.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 05:07 AM
*Ruthee makes a face*Well what happened with those men wasn't all there fault. My father is fond of making things look like I am a perfect daughter and everyone else is bad. Anyways I doubt you want to hear about that. Thanks for coming to visit me

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 05:09 AM
No one's perfect. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope you fully recover soon.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 05:12 AM
That is what grandpa did to me too....*blinks as she watches her mother fall back to sleep*Well you ready to get back home?

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 05:16 AM
Ah, but my biased eyes may nudge you a little closer to perfection, whether its true or not...but yes, home sounds like a good idea right now.

ValKey
2007-03-06, 05:17 AM
*she smirks a bit, then puts on her amulet which brings them back to the woods*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-06, 05:22 AM
Rizzen smiles slightly and follows suit.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 10:25 PM
*Crystal teleports near the house with Ishmale*

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 10:27 PM
Ishmale looks around then at Crystal.
Yep. Now I know.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 10:29 PM
*she gives a knock at the door*

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 10:32 PM
Ishmale waits patiently for an answer.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 10:34 PM
*Ruthee opens the door, looking out blinking*oh hello there dear, and Ishmale..come in...I am surprised to see you here..

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 10:38 PM
Ishmale enters and looks at Ruthee, smiling.
Hello, ma'am. I don't think I've met you before, but apparently you know of me. Not much of a surprise knowing Westley. Anyway, might I ask your name?

ValKey
2007-03-27, 10:40 PM
*she blinks a little bit*I am Crystal's mother. I was in bed last time we met. I am Ruthee.

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 10:42 PM
Ishmale blinks and his mouth opens slightly.
Oh. I am sorry! I didn't recognize you! I think it's because you're out of bed and looking much healthier. So sorry I didn't recognize you!

ValKey
2007-03-27, 10:45 PM
*Ruthee smiles a little bit*yes it is thanks to you and Rizzen I am feeling better. And that my father seems to be lightening up somewhat

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 10:47 PM
Ishmale smiles.
So Val and Rizzen did make it. I knew they would. But like I said, it's good to see you up and about.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 10:49 PM
*Ruthee nods a little*I didn't think I would see Val here agian. Things were not happy for her here growing up*Crystal whispers something in her ear. Ruthee blinks a little bit at her* why would you want something like that?*Crystal just steps back and rubs her head becoming quiet*

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 10:53 PM
Ishmale nods.
Well, when we told her of your state when we found out about it, she became really worried. And I'm sure she would've come back anyway.
He turns and smiles at Crystal.
Now what do you want?

ValKey
2007-03-27, 10:58 PM
*Crystal shuffles her feet*I wanted her to show me..what it is like for them...

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 10:59 PM
Ishmale smiles at her, somewhat confused.
Oh I see. I think.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 11:02 PM
*Ruthee looks over at him*She wanted to see how it was to be affected by the blackdragon since ValKey was feeling a bit jealous of her for being as free as she seems to be of it. Believe me Crystal..a small amount of jealousy is nothing compared to what he can do. He totally warped my father into being a different person..and nobody knows what to do for him..

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 11:06 PM
Ishmale nods smiling.
Well my assumption was completely off. Oh well. But this Black Dragon guy, he can overpower your people? Well that explains Westley's actions... a little.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 11:10 PM
*Ruthee looks at Ishmale*he can overpower everyone. He is depression..and every other negative emotion there is. All these feelings just sort of screwed up my father. It is diffucult to make them better. Our emotions are so strong..we had to give them names. Blackdragon and Rainbowdragon for the good ones. I don't know if you think I am crazy for that*Crystal frowns*why am I so different?

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 11:17 PM
((huh, random connection problem. weird...))

Ishmale shakes his head.
No, you're not crazy at all. Believe me, I've seen crazy. That actually makes a lot of sense.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 11:25 PM
*Ruthee smiles glad he understood, she looks to Crystal* You are different because you led a different life than ValKey did. Maybe you can try to help her see the rainbow dragon*Crystal nods a little bit seeming to calm down a little bit*thanks mom I just felt kind of like I should be more like her*Crystal hugs Ishmale*

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 11:30 PM
Ishmale hugs Crystal back.
I think you should be more like yourself, if that makes sense. You should be your own person. I'm not saying Val's bad in any way, but you need to be you.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 11:32 PM
I know..I just...*she wasn't sure how to explain what she meant really*

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 11:35 PM
Ishmale looks at her.
Just what?

ValKey
2007-03-27, 11:37 PM
I don't know anything about True. I thought our kind was more like Valkey!

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 11:39 PM
Well I guess I can't say anything to that considering I'm not True.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 11:41 PM
*Ruthee chuckles*All of us are different..just like with any race. There is no set attitude for us*Crystal nods a bit*well I would like to know more about them. And I would like to know something about your race if you know anything Ishmale

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 11:43 PM
Ishmale thinks.
Well I'd like to learn about yours first. Maybe I can make comparison's to mine, even though I don't know much.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 11:48 PM
*Ruthee smiles over at Ishmale*Well our race is very emotional, and once we were slaves to dragons. Um we shape shift and are born with magical powers

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 11:51 PM
Ishmale nods.
I see. I guess my kind are born with four arms and whatever abilities their parents have. We can acquire abilities though. We are not limited to what we are born with.

ValKey
2007-03-27, 11:54 PM
ooh gee I thought there would be more than that*she looks at her mother. Ruthee chuckles a little bit* well you seem like a very understanding young man, if you like you can think of yourself as an honorary True

Uberblah
2007-03-27, 11:56 PM
Ishmale bows.
Thank you, ma'am.

ValKey
2007-03-28, 12:00 AM
Yeah does he get some cool wings now!? *Ruthee blinks*if he wants some...sure..

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 12:01 AM
Ishmale thinks about that. He smiles at the mental image of him having wings.
I guess that would be alright... Oh what the hell? Wings sound like fun.

ValKey
2007-03-28, 12:05 AM
*Ruthee smiles and makes a motion with her hand, she made a necklace that had wings on them* here, you just press this if you want wings*Crystal blushed a little bit*That's thoughtful mom. I guess since everyone in my family has wings and I don't I got a bit obsessed with them

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 12:07 AM
Ishmale looks behind Crystal at her wings and smiles, laughing to himself. Then he turns and looks at Ruthee.
Thank you ma'am. That is thoughtful of you.

ValKey
2007-03-28, 12:16 AM
*Ruthee nods a little bit smiling at him*I know it is early, but welcome to the family

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 12:18 AM
Ishmale beams at Ruthee.
Thank you very much. It's a pleasure to be a part of.

ValKey
2007-03-28, 12:21 AM
*Crystal smiles*I am glad I came here, now I don't feel so confused... *Ruthee looks at you*would you like anything to eat?

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 12:25 AM
Ishmale's stomach grumbles a little. He smiles and laughs.
I guess so. Thank you. What is there to eat, may I ask?

ValKey
2007-03-28, 12:28 AM
*Ruthee humms*Anything you want..I can summon it..yet my food tastes of apples most of the time

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 12:32 AM
Ishmale smiles.
That's ok with me. Um... some... I don't know what I want!

((excuse for a few minutes. my dog is bothering me to be let out))

ValKey
2007-03-28, 12:35 AM
*Ruthee laughs* how about an apple? Might as well take advantage of the fruit flavor*Crystal looks at her*Is there any reason the food we summon has fruit flavoring? the flavor with our magic went away*Ruthee shrugged a bit*perhaps if there is, I don't know what it is

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 12:47 AM
((back.. finally))

Ishmale also laughs.
Yes, an apple sounds good thanks.

ValKey
2007-03-28, 12:48 AM
*Ruthee makes a few apples appear and gives one to Ishmale. Crystal smiles*I am glad that mom is nicer than Westley

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 12:51 AM
Ishmale takes it graciously.
Thank you.
He takes a bite and swallows. Then he turns to Crystal.
Yes, very much so. But I'm sure if we give Westley a chance, he'll become nicer. I hope.

ValKey
2007-03-28, 12:54 AM
*she takes one of the apples and munches a little bit*I think he needs a girlfriend or something

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 12:57 AM
Ishmale laughs.
That was funny. Sorry, but it was. I really cannot see that happening anytime soon.

ValKey
2007-03-28, 01:00 AM
*Crystal rubs her head*well someone might like him!

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 01:02 AM
Well maybe if he changes his attitude a little. I only said that because I'm sure he believes that he'd ruin the relationship somehow. All men are evil to him, including himself.

ValKey
2007-03-28, 01:05 AM
I guess you have a point there...

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 01:07 AM
Huh, I guess I do. There's a first.
He laughs.

ValKey
2007-03-28, 01:08 AM
*she laughs*well I think your very smart

Uberblah
2007-03-28, 01:10 AM
He hugs her tight.
Thanks. You're very smart yourself. And wise.

ValKey
2007-03-28, 01:16 AM
*Crystal blushes deeply* aww thanks