PDA

View Full Version : Thrallherd with Epic Leadership

TeslaJr
2014-07-21, 12:16 AM
My DM recently ruled that a Thrallherd's class ability allows it to qualify for and use Epic Leadership, and I was wondering how to maximize the number of believers I have, and what I can do with that many.

Erik Vale
2014-07-21, 12:24 AM
Ecclesiarch: +2 Leadership Score.
Rulership: +4 Leadership Score [Probably want landlord for qualifying]
Landlord: +2 To Leadership Score for the purposes of followers [Base of Operations]
Extra Followers: 2*Follower Numbers.

At epic levels... Not much more, unless there's a psychic version of circle magic I haven't heard about.

erok0809
2014-07-21, 01:27 AM
Well once you have Epic Leadership you can take the feat Legendary Commander, provided you have a stronghold of some kind. That multiplies the number of followers at each level by 10.

TeslaJr
2014-07-21, 10:16 AM
Ecclesiarch: +2 Leadership Score.
Rulership: +4 Leadership Score [Probably want landlord for qualifying]
Landlord: +2 To Leadership Score for the purposes of followers [Base of Operations]
Extra Followers: 2*Follower Numbers.

At epic levels... Not much more, unless there's a psychic version of circle magic I haven't heard about.

Psionics has something like it: Metaconcert (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/metaconcert.htm)

Well once you have Epic Leadership you can take the feat Legendary Commander, provided you have a stronghold of some kind. That multiplies the number of followers at each level by 10.

Ooh, that looks nice. Is it in the ELH?

erok0809
2014-07-21, 10:51 AM
Yep, it's on page 62. You do need 30 ranks in diplomacy, and to rule a kingdom and have a stronghold, but in epic levels that doesn't seem too difficult. Other than that, the prereqs are CHA 25 (necessary for Epic Leadership already), and Epic Leadership and Leadership, which you'll have already, or at least you'll have a DM-approved equivalent. So if all of that can happen, you're good.