PDA

View Full Version : Warehouse 47-Perducci HQ

Perducci
2007-03-02, 02:38 AM
*Renovations being planned*((You can interpret that to mean that the layout to the warehouse can and will be changed to suit my needs at times. Because the guards are also skilled builders or something))

This warehouse on the docks was recently aquired by the Perducci Family. It currently houses them and their bodyguards. There is only one entrance into Warehouse 47 that isn't boarded shut. At least one of the burly, gun-toting guards can be found standing by it. The inside is also patroled by a guard at all times. The 5 offices are found toward the center of the building. 4 are being used as bedrooms and the other is left mostly empty. Crates are scattered all over the floor. A large sign is hung outside the building reading:NO TRESPASSING A smaller sign is below it bearing the message:Please see inside about business partnerships and employment opportunities. Ask for Antonio. Above the entrance is a large image of a red dove.

Renrik
2007-03-02, 10:51 AM
((I don;t think the nonexistant mafia likes new mobs in town. Watch out. This might turn out like the Godfather. Either way, it'll be fun to watch.))

Minky Boodle
2007-03-02, 11:13 AM
Cleveland walks up and down what might be called the Town's main street a few times before heading down towards the docks. Upon arriving there, he quickly notices a new sign hanging on one of the buildings. His eyes widen as he reads it.

Yippee!! He cries a little too loudly and immediately becomes embarassed that he actually made that sound.

He almost runs through the door, his heart racing and mind filled with optimism. He can't wait to ask this nice Antonio fellow about "business partnerships".

Flabbicus
2007-03-02, 11:21 AM
((I don;t think the nonexistant mafia likes new mobs in town. Watch out. This might turn out like the Godfather. Either way, it'll be fun to watch.))

(( I don't think the Nonexistant Mafia even exists at the moment. Seeing as how Iames was banned his character Svadris, who was the leader of the operation, is no more.

The Perduccis can feel free to take over the former Nonexistant Mafia's estates. Although if Sneak ever returns there might be trouble. ))

Perducci
2007-03-02, 02:44 PM
((ha I've/the Perduccis have only been in town for a day and they've already been warned about and offered the assets of this nonexistant mafia. Who can say that the Perduccis aren't just a bunch of slightly paranoid, family business types? and I was hoping they would at least make a small splash))

The large guard at the door had almost not noticed the man running into the warehouse. He was busy trying to come up with nice haiku about the sea. He bolts in the door and takes a quick step in front of the much smaller man. Who are you? And what part of no trespassing didn't you understand?
Normally, the guard would have placed a hand on his pistol, but he was confident that he could crush this man's skull between his pecs if things got out of hand.

Minky Boodle
2007-03-03, 01:47 AM
My name is Cleveland Tromp. I was hoping to have a business chat with Antonio.
He tries to put on his "I'm Important" look, but doesn't expect to get much of a result from this burly fellow.

Perducci
2007-03-04, 12:13 AM
The guard raises an eyebrow and smirks. Sure thing, follow me. One piece of advice though: don't give Mr. Perducci that look.

((assuming Cleveland follows the guard))
Before entering the door, two people walk having some sort of debate.

All I'm saying is that if you keep them alive, then you'll make more of a profit in the long run. The remark by the sharply dressed man receives rolled eyes from an attractive young woman playing with a katana. They exit the warehouse.

Upon entering, Cleveland will notice an older man sitting behind a desk reading some papers and a younger blond man in the corner pouring something into a glass. The guard leaves them. The man at the desk finally looks up.
I am Antonio Perducci. What exactly did you want to discuss?

Minky Boodle
2007-03-04, 11:15 PM
Cleveland follows the guard into the room.
Well, I was hoping we could make some sort of business arrangement. Here's my proposal: I'm trying to open up an NPC Temp Agency, Tromp's Manpower and Etc. I was wondering if you would like to be involved in it. I'll be honest, I need funding. But with a little luck, we could both make a considerable profit. Cleveland nervously paces back and forth during his pitch. What do you say, Mr. Perducci, are you in?

Perducci
2007-03-05, 01:01 AM
Antonio gives Cleveland an amused look.Since you've failed to introduce yourself, I'll assume that you are Mr. Tromp. Your proposal sounds reasonable, but I'm not the type to become directly involved in business matters like that. I'll tell you what I could do though. If you need it, I could offer you a loan. Naturally, I would expect to be paid back. I'll give you as much as you need to set up your business. And also, do you have a location in mind?

The man you saw exiting the building earlier enters and whispers something to Antonio. He nods and whispers something back. The man who just entered grabs the blond by the arm and drags him outside.

Perducci
2007-03-05, 02:55 AM
Marco and Carl arrive at Warehouse 47. Marco tells the guard at the door about their guest. They wait for Zeb.

Uberblah
2007-03-05, 02:57 AM
Zeb enters and notices the guard. He backs off slightly and turns to the brothers.
What's with the guards?

Perducci
2007-03-05, 03:03 AM
Uhh, well we don't like people we don't know coming around here.But don't worry about them. Marco coughs. Here let me show you to your room.

Carl walks turns to walk out of the building.I don't want to be around when you explain this one.

Uberblah
2007-03-05, 03:05 AM
Zeb just shrugs and follows Marco to his room.

Perducci
2007-03-05, 03:12 AM
Marco walks in the room. It's mostly empty except for a bed, a sink, and a couple crates filled with bottles of liquor. The bathroom is the room across from this one. His expression gets a little more serious. Try not to go snooping around.

He walks out the door, popping his head in one last time. And if you need anything, I'm two doors down. My room has my name on it.

Uberblah
2007-03-05, 03:14 AM
Zeb waves goodnight to Marco.
I'm too tired to snoop and I wouldn't even if I was fully awake. Can I have some of the liquor or no?

Perducci
2007-03-05, 03:20 AM
Marco right outside the door pops back in.Ha good. And help yourself. That's some good stuff. Imported. Well, I'm heading to my room. He walks to his room. If Zeb looks closely, he can see that all of the bottles are labeled Maconni and bear the image of a red dove.

Uberblah
2007-03-05, 03:22 AM
Zeb waves again then goes over and grabs a bottle of liquor. He tries some.
Oh is that good. I'll have to grab some more in the morning.
He sets the bottle on the ground next to the sink then climbs into the bed. He immediately falls asleep.

Minky Boodle
2007-03-05, 11:19 AM
Cleveland shifts around a bit.
Well, I guess we could come to some sort of arrangement. I didn't have a location in mind though. What would you suggest?

Perducci
2007-03-05, 11:42 PM
Antonio grins widely. I'll let you build it in the front of this warehouse. That will cut down greatly on the price of the loan. He sits back in his chair. Or to eliminate the loan all together, you could just work for me. I'll open your business and let you run it. Once it's up and running, we'll split the profit. The choice is yours Mr. Tromp.

----------------
Marco leaves his room, takes a quick look in on his guest, and leaves the warehouse.

J_Muller
2007-03-06, 01:06 AM
A man in a tan trenchcoat, wearing Aviator sunglasses, approaches the guard at the front of the warehouse. He smiles amiably.

"Hello. I understand this place is the base of operations for a, shall we say, family business. I have a message which the man in charge would most likely appreciate."

Uberblah
2007-03-06, 01:09 AM
Zeb wakes up in the guest room and looks around. When he gets his bearings he gets up and picks up the bottle of liguor from last night. He heads out the door and outof the warehouse.

Perducci
2007-03-06, 01:13 AM
The guard at the door looks the newcomer over. I'd be happy to deliver that message for you. What is it?

J_Muller
2007-03-06, 01:18 AM
The man reaches into a pocket of the trenchcoat and pulls out an index card with what appears to be a telephone number written on it. He hands it to the guard.

"Tell the man in charge here that if he ever needs someone eliminated, or even simply some extra muscle, he can call this number and leave a message. I'll get back to him."

((OOC: To call, just PM me.))

Perducci
2007-03-06, 01:24 AM
The guard takes the index card and nods. I'm sure Mr. Perducci will get in touch with you soon. He would have met with you personally, but he's in a meeting with someone.

J_Muller
2007-03-06, 01:27 AM
"That's fine. I await his business."

Nodding, the man turns and leaves.

Minky Boodle
2007-03-06, 10:44 AM
Cleveland smiles.

That's the sort of deal I wanted to begin with.
He smacks himself in the head. My name is Cleveland Tromp. Can't believe I forgot that part.

He looks toward Antonio smiling widely.

When can Tromp's Manpower and Etc. be expected to open?

Perducci
2007-03-06, 11:46 PM
Soon enough...Now if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to attend to. Antonio stands and begins to walk away. I'm sure you can find your way out.

Antonio speaks with a guard outside, smiles, and reaches for his phone.

-------------------

Amanda and Marco return to the warehouse. After drinking a little Maconni rum, they decide to see who can shoot better backwards using a mirror. The sound of gunfire and laughing can be heard all throughout the warehouse.

Renegade Paladin
2007-03-07, 06:33 AM
[And outside the warehouse, too.]

An invisible magical sensor appeared near the ceiling and began to scan the interior of the warehouse.

[Product of a clairaudience/clairvoyance spell, clairvoyance version. It's invisible and practically undetectable to those who can't perceive magic. Since the caster doesn't know the warehouse layout, I'll let you pick whatever room you want it to see.]

Minky Boodle
2007-03-07, 01:32 PM
Cleveland watches Antonio exit the room.
I hope I haven't gotten in too deep
He exits the warehouse and decides to stroll around the town.

Perducci
2007-03-08, 04:03 AM
((I'll let the sensor be in the warehouse area. Basically anything not going on in specific rooms can be seen. Several crates and barrels can be seen. The opened crates contain bottles of presumably liquor.))

Antonio walks out into the main warehouse storage area.
Would you two cut the crap and grow up? He shakes his head. Go on, clear out.

Amanda and Marco retire to their rooms.

Antonio waits around the receiving bay.
------------------------
After some time a guard and a number of sailors carrying crates and barrels. Antonio smiles.
Finally. Leave the barrels out here, but take any crate with the dove facing right into my office. After several sailors decide which way is right by holding up their hands and looking for the L, the designated crates are brought into his office. Antonio takes a fills a bag with gold and hands it to one of the sailors. He also gives the crew a barrel of fine Maconni ale. He returns to his office and begins inspecting the crates. He likes what he sees.

Renegade Paladin
2007-03-08, 08:19 AM
[ The sensor will be gone after a few minutes; the explosion at the rally proved a major distraction.]

Perducci
2007-03-09, 03:01 AM
Carl runs in the front door, causing the guard to call for backup. The guards prepare to blow Carl's pursuer into the afterlife. Carl continues to run until he is in his father's office. Antonio can be seen putting on some type of vest.

What's wrong with you? You look like you did that time your sister seriously wounded your prom date.

Carl takes a moment to catch his breath before retelling the goblin announcement. Carl sits down, worry plain on his face. Antonio grabs the bottle sitting on his desk and pours them both a tall glass of Maconni whiskey.

Damn, I was hoping to sway those goblins to our side. Now this Stilletto gang or whatever is screwing things up. I'll contact Horus and get him to send more people over. We might need them to sort this mess out. His glance rests on several crates. Go get your brother and sister. Bring them in here. As Carl exits, Antonio gets a red sheet of paper and writes on it in black ink. He takes this message and goes into a large closet. He takes out a black dove and attaches the message to it. The bird flies off his finger and around the warehouse a few times before finding an exit. Gods' speed, my little friend.

-------------
A few moments later, the entire Perducci family is in the office. Marco becomes angry at the news, but Amanda just smiles.

This is gonna be fun.

Antonio frowns. No one makes any moves until I get word from Mr. Maconni.

Sure thing.

I'n not sure who we're going after. Is it the GSA or the Stiletto Guild?

We don't have the resources to fight an entire army. We need to do something to convince the goblins that we aren't so bad. I'm thinking we take out the Stilettos.

Fine by me.Me too.

Carl looks lost in thought. He knows open war with someother gang is going to receive more negative opinions of the Perduccis. Umm, Pop. Instead of that, I think we should try to appear beneficial to the town. Why not do something that will make us look good in the public eye?

Not a bad idea. Since I don't want anything to happen prematurely, I'm putting this place on lockdown. No one in or out, except me. So, we've got plenty of time to discuss this.

Minky Boodle
2007-03-09, 12:22 PM
Cleveland walks up to the entrance to Warehouse 47. Oddly, there isn't a guard at the door. He tries to open the door but finds it to be locked. Hey, open up. It's Cleveland, err Mr. Tromp. He waits around for a minute before beating the door.
--------------------
After drinking some at Trog's, he returns and pounds the door. After cursing for a few minutes, he passes out leaning on the door.

Perducci
2007-03-10, 12:34 AM
Antonio hears the door banging and goes to the door. After peeping out side and seeing a very passed out Cleveland, he decides to walk around a bit. Before he goes, he orders a guard to drag Cleveland inside.

Minky Boodle
2007-03-10, 10:49 AM
Cleveland wakes up and exits the warehouse.

J_Muller
2007-03-10, 09:54 PM
Chase approaches the warehouse.

((OOC: Are there still guards outside?))

((EDIT:))
Since no one seems to be there, Chase leaves and returns to his hideout.

Perducci
2007-03-11, 04:10 AM
Antonio returns to the warehouse after pacing the streets. He knows he should be getting a message soon. Once inside, he finds Carl and Amanda to be asleep. Marco is playing cards with a few guards. The lockdown is over Marco. It seems we were over-reacting. He turns to the guards. You stay on high alert though.

The group hears a knock on the door. Warily, Antonio and Marco go to open it. When they do, they see five monks in red and black. Marco takes a step back, but Antonio stoops down to peer into the hooded face. Father Lee! It's been ages. Come in, come in. The group of monks shuffle in. The one addressed as Father Lee embraces Antonio with a bear hug. Ack...easy Lee. I'm getting too old for that kind of nonsense. He turns to Marco, who is a little confused by all this. You remember Lee don't you. I grew up with him.

Father Lee pulls back his hood to reveal a weathered face. He is bald, but has a long goatee. Oh now if your father's been telling you stories about me, I'm sure I'll be retelling them with the truth later. He waves a hand at his followers. The Abbot thought I should have a few apprentices. I wouldn't try to converse with them. They learned yesterday that they must be silent for a year. Lee turns back to Antonio. Our dear friend, Horus, said that you might need me here. In a bit of trouble or something. But then again, that wouldn't be new to you.

Antonio, Father Lee, and Marco go back into Antonio's office, where they explain the goings-on to him.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 02:56 AM
Zeb walks in and goes to his room. He closes the door and crawls into bed. He falls asleep almost immediately.

Perducci
2007-03-12, 06:44 AM
Father Lee and Antonio exit the warehouse and decide to see the sites of the Town. The silent apprentices are left behind.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 10:27 PM
Zeb wakes up and goes to the sink to splash water on his face to wake himself up. He looks around and sees the crate of alcohol again and tries to remember if he liked it or not. He doesn't drink at all usually but now seems like a time needing of a drink. Zeb grabs a bottle and opens it. He takes a sip and shrugs.
It's not half bad.
He exits his room and the warehouse taking the bottle with him.

Perducci
2007-03-13, 06:57 AM
Antonio enters the Warehouse and heads straight to his office. He picks up the phone and makes a call.

Amanda, Marco, and Carl have decided to go out and spend some quality time together. They head for Trog's, of course.

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 03:39 AM
Zeb enters and goes to his room. Before falling asleep, he pushes out the crate of alcohol and leaves a note on it. The note says that Zeb doesn't drink, but he appreciates the offer. He then climbs into bed and falls asleep.
----------------------------------------------------
After awhile Zeb wakes up and goes to clean himself up a bit at the sink. He then heads to Trog's.