PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Deity help

KozanShoku
2014-07-21, 02:07 PM
Okay so I'm creating a lawful neutral sorcerer with the infernal bloodline. He is one who always follows any contracts he makes and holds laws and deals in the highest regard. i dont know who to have as my deity Asmodeus or Abdar

torrasque666
2014-07-21, 02:35 PM
Well since you're going with Infernal, probably Asmodeous. God of dirty tricky devilish lawmakers.

KozanShoku
2014-07-21, 03:15 PM
Well since you're going with Infernal, probably Asmodeous. God of dirty tricky devilish lawmakers.

but he doesn't try to con people with the deals he makes legitament contracts and follows through on any promise he makes. does this belong in Asmodiouses domain? should also probalby specify hes a human

torrasque666
2014-07-21, 03:19 PM
but he doesn't try to con people with the deals he makes legitament contracts and follows through on any promise he makes. does this belong in Asmodiouses domain? should also probalby specify hes a human

Asmodeous honors all his deals. However, he does seek out loopholes, and he's good at it. But most importantly, he honors his contracts. Asmodeous is like that really good lawyer. He will hold that contract true to its writing, but he will also seek to find the loopholes. The con bit is only a part of his portfolio, just as honoring the contracts is as well.