PDA

View Full Version : Yu-gi-oh: The Abridged Series

RMS Oceanic
2007-03-02, 07:22 AM
Take a look at this:

"Screw the Rules, I have money!" (PG-13 Rated) (http://youtube.com/watch?v=w71V2E3VC5s)

There are currently 16 episodes, a movie trailer and a Christmas special. It's all highly entertaining stuff, even if you can't stand the real series.

Some of my favourite quotes:
Kaiba: Screw the rules, I have money!

Yugi: There's a video in the package.
Grandpa: I just hope it's not one of those cursed video tapes that are all the rage these days.
Pegasus: (On video) Seven days!
Grandpa: Oh snap, I knew it!

Yami: (The truest line in the series) I activate...Deus ex Machina!

Tristin: My voice gives me super strength!
Henchman: Yes, but my hair gives me the power to defy gravity!

Henchman: Rejected!

Panik: It's raping time!

Kaiba: (In a flash back to the original series) Screw the rules, I have green hair!

(The gang encounter a skeleton)
Tea: Ah! It's a supermodel!
(Later, a skeleton is wrapped around Bakura)
Bakura: Help! This supermodel's one of my fangirls!
Others: Not a fangirl!

Kaibi: This time, Yugi, you can't defeat me without Exodia. I've placed my faith in the heart of the cards and-
Yami: Well at least I'm not adopted!
Kaiba: What?!
Yami: Oh, did I touch a nerve? Why don't you go cry to Mommy? Oh, that's right, you don't have one!
Kaibi: Yugi, I respect you as a duelist, but if you don't stop acting like a petulant child I'll-
Yami: Hey, look at me! I'm Seto Kaiba. I have a dragon fetish and I sound like Brock from Pokemon. "Screw the rules, I'm in love with Nurse Joy!"
Kaiba: That's it, Mutou, you're ****ing dead!

Tea: Nothing can defeat friendship. It's the most powerful force in the universe. It's even stronger than Chuck Norris!
Joey: Blasphemy!

Mai: I think it's time for some fan service!

Marik: Binky-boy!

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-02, 07:26 AM
Ah, this has been posted on the forums before. It's hilarious though. :smallbiggrin: Oh, the new "Chester Zoo" episode have Yami in them as a "special guest" but they aren't really part of the series or half as funny.

Vaniel
2007-03-02, 08:10 AM
I have been pretty much following them for quite some time. I have watched them so much I learned all the scripts

BRAINSSSSS!

Glaivemaster
2007-03-02, 12:01 PM
Ah, yes. It's funny no matter if you've watched the original or not, funnier if you have, and probably even better if you've read the manga as well (yes, I fall into that last category)

I think Bandit Keith is my favourite character

Also, favourite quote:
Bandit Keith: You can't say that word. That's an American word. Only American's can
Kaiba: Shut the **** up!
Bandit Keith: In America...

Nevrmore
2007-03-02, 07:23 PM
*The fake Kaiba turns into his true form*
Yugi: Aha! See? You're not a ghost at all! You're some kind of...gay clown, apparently.

---------------

Joey: What do you people want from me??

Keith: Your star chips, dweeb! I have a score to settle with Pegasus, so zombie-boy here is going to beat you in a card game.

Joey: Why didn't you just take my star chips when I was unconscious?

Keith: SHUT THE HELL UP![/I]

Funny stuff, funny stuff.

J_Muller
2007-03-02, 08:48 PM
Pure gold. My personal favorite quote is (PG-13 warning):

Yami: Wait, Mokuba! You musn't do this thing! Think, what would your brother say if he saw you now?
Seto Kaiba (in bubble thingy above Mokuba's head): Good job Mokuba. Now steal something from Joey too!
Yami: Okay, but what would he say if he wasn't a complete douchebag?

Druid
2007-03-02, 10:20 PM
Those are great. I just finished watching the first nine and now I'm going to watch some more.

Cyber terrorism!

Raistlin1040
2007-03-02, 10:22 PM
"Quick! To the Kaiba Cave!"
and
"Trooooogggdor!"

Druid
2007-03-02, 11:06 PM
There's only 16 episode? But what will I do instead of homework now?

Nevrmore
2007-03-02, 11:10 PM
There's only 16 episode? But what will I do instead of homework now?
He's supposed to update once a week, but usually you find yourself waiting a month or more for anything. Still, when LK pumps out a new episode, it's all worth it.

storybookknight
2007-03-03, 01:17 AM
"It's not fair! I thought disguising myself as a bee would help me to win!"

The Orange Zergling
2007-03-03, 01:19 AM
My favorite quotes...

"I'm like a chameleon. An American chameleon."

"This card represents the bond I share with my friends, that's why it's so small and fragile."

"Do you wanna go back in the box?" "Please dont send me back there."

ElfLad
2007-03-03, 01:40 AM
Attention Duelists! My hair is- being assaulted!

J_Muller
2007-03-03, 03:46 AM
"So, do you wanna go catch a movie later or-"
"Rejected!"

----

"Leaving so soon?" *throws harpoon*
"Holy s*** on a s*** sandwich!"

----

"Now that Pegasus thinks I'm dead, I can work on redeeming my character in the eyes of the fans. Hey wait a second, how in the world did I climb up a sheer cliff while holding a briefcase anyway?"

----

And the rhyme from episode 13:

Against our Gate Guardian you stand no chance!
I'm not wearing any underpants!
Is that true, Brother, or are you just rhyming?
I didn't want to throw off our timing. But it is true.
Alright Joey, it's time for a surprise attack!
No worries Yug, I got your back!
Hang on a second, are we rhyming too?
Don't ask me, I ain't got a clue!
This is like something out of Dr. Seuss!
I can't stop staring at Yugi's caboose!
Everyone seems to have gone all a rhymey!
Shut the hell up, you stupid Limey!

Glaivemaster
2007-03-03, 05:06 AM
@ ^^ the spoiler doesn't work, I'm afraid - and I've forgotten the rhyme :smallsad:

Another one of my favourites

"Attention Duelists! You guys are NOT Duelists!"

Emperor Demonking
2007-03-04, 07:33 AM
Yeah, I liked it and it was full of good lines, though I did dislike the strong anti british part to it.

Wraithy
2007-03-04, 07:41 AM
hello talking cleavage

Yuki Akuma
2007-03-04, 07:52 AM
"Her huge breasts were no match for my enourmous chin!" - Panik

"Attention duelists! My hair has security clearance to open this door." - Henchman
"Why do you keep saying 'attention duelists'? I'm the only one here." - Kaiba
*later*
"Attention duelist! My hair is definitely not leading you into a trap."
"*grabbing Henchman* If you say one more thing about my hair I'm shaving it off!"
"You wouldn't!"
"Try me, big boy."
*later*
"So, do you wanna catch a movie later or-"
"*stamps on a switch* Rejected! *alarm sounds*"
"What have you done?!"
"That's for threatening my hair!"
"*running off* I'll never forgive you for this... whoever you are!"

Ah, good times...

That Lanky Bugger
2007-03-04, 10:43 AM
"Tatatatata tata! Puberty Power!" -Yugi

This is awesome.

"With the power of 4kids and sexism, I can win this duel!" -Joey
"How could I lose to such an amateur?" -Mai
"That's what you get for being a woman, with your girly parts." -Joey again

...and Episode 8 has the line which made me laugh the hardest:

"Now that I'm alone, there's nothing that could possibly go wrong." -Mai
"It's raping time." Mysterious man as he grabs Mai and drags her into the bushes.

Green Bean
2007-03-04, 01:25 PM
Anything with Bandit Keith makes me crack up, but my favorite moment has to be the Mokuba kidnapping montage. "Maybe I should just get a leash."

Raistlin1040
2007-03-04, 01:28 PM
"I cast magic missile at the darkness, revealing your side of the field!"

Wraithy
2007-03-04, 02:04 PM
................in america

Nevrmore
2007-03-04, 02:11 PM
Yeah, I liked it and it was full of good lines, though I did dislike the strong anti british part to it.
You do realize that the guy who makes the episodes (LittleKuriboh) is British, right? It's metahumor!

MechaKingGhidra
2007-03-04, 02:42 PM
The series, while surprisingly humourous, makes me feel guilty a wee tad because I used to watch the show with extreme enthusiasm. I quit watching the actual series (as well as other existing animes) because I was getting sick and tired of the cliche Japanese anime flaw of constantly having characters flip out at virtually everything, exhaggerating the most mundane things. But for the sake of poking fun at something that just won't die, the abridged series episodes are truly a work of genius.

As for my favourite quote, it would be the one about rules and money. You know which one.............................

Skydiving_Ninja
2007-03-04, 03:51 PM
Actually, compared to "The Prince of Tennis," the stuff we used to watch like Yu-Gi-Oh! isn't as bad anymore.

...in America.

anphorus
2007-03-04, 04:09 PM
"We're tor-men-ting you!~"

Fantastic stuff, I've been a fan for a long time. I loved the episode where Joey dueld Kaiba. So many references. In america.

Raistlin1040
2007-03-04, 04:59 PM
In America. Again...Trogdor! Although my favorite quote is either Magic Missile or "Screw the rules, I have green hair"

Glaivemaster
2007-03-04, 05:13 PM
Actually, I've just remembered the one from the Christmas special

-'Screw the Yules, I have money!'

MechaKingGhidra
2007-03-05, 09:05 AM
As I believe the saying goes, it's funny because it's true. :)

In Canada.........................

That's right. I went there (metaphorically speaking of course because I already live there, I mean here, I mean...........you know what I'm talking about).

bingo_bob
2007-03-05, 02:48 PM
Man, I'm never going to get tired of watching those. They're better than most late-night TV.

... In America.

Icewalker
2007-03-08, 02:56 AM
wow. That is probably the second funniest thing ever I have seen today. The other being from an old TV show named Red Dwarf. wow. I need to watch the rest of these. and email them to my brother.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-03-09, 07:28 PM
Dude. I posted in the other thread about this. In America.

Icewalker
2007-03-10, 06:55 PM
my favorite line:

Bandit Keith: "Seems you're out of luck Dweeb! Zombie boy's monsters are about to wipe out your life points!"
Joey: "Lemme guess. In America, right?"
Bandit Keith: "I wasn't gonna say that!...In America"

Eladrinstar
2007-03-10, 11:39 PM
"Now I activate my harpies!"
"You have herpes?"

"....In America"

"My father installed this gaydar to protect me because I am so effeminate"

"Since I can't have people thinking I'm straight."

"Somehow playing a card game has caused me to become severly injured"

"Attention duelists-you guys are not duelists!"

Vaniel
2007-03-10, 11:52 PM
Just too bad Episode 1 and 2 got banned...

Nevrmore
2007-03-11, 12:42 AM
The rest are probably going to get the axe soon.

J_Muller
2007-03-11, 12:47 AM

What?!?!?!?!

*Checks YouTube*

There's a live version up, though. It's pretty funny watching LK switch though all the different voices. Especially when he forgets the line around the middle part.

Vaniel
2007-03-11, 12:47 AM
Probably... Wich is a sad day for LK :(

EDIT: Yeah, cause of copyright infringement. First video took off 8 of March.

Nevrmore
2007-03-11, 12:50 AM
What?!?!?!?!
Yeah. Google decided to be asses and deleted them due to copyright infringement. They don't understand that the laws for copyrights are different over in Japan. Le sigh.

Vaniel
2007-03-11, 12:56 AM
Imagine those AMVs right? Double copyright infringement! Haha

The Orange Zergling
2007-03-11, 04:16 AM
Imagine those AMVs right? Double copyright infringement! Haha

Srsly.

But by that logic, YouTube will have to erase all videos without home-generated clips.

Solo
2007-03-11, 05:02 AM
That sounds stupid. In America.

Jerthanis
2007-03-11, 05:59 AM
My favorite line was probably during Kaiba's flashback to his childhood.

"It was a very depressing time for me, because I didn't have any money, and was unable to screw the rules."

also by Kaiba, earlier in the series "I'm here to kick ass and play card games, and I'm all out of cards."

Yuki Akuma
2007-03-11, 06:01 AM
Uuuh... doesn't parody come under "Fair use"?

J_Muller
2007-03-11, 12:21 PM
Yes. But apparently YouTube just doesn't care.

Also, aren't copyright laws much looser/nonexistent in Japan? Which would be where the copyright is held?

Vaniel
2007-03-11, 12:30 PM
YouTube just doesen't care, as mentionned here.

http://www.youtube.com/t/howto_copyright

It doesn't matter how long or short the clip is, or exactly how it got to YouTube. If you taped it off cable, videotaped your TV screen, or downloaded it from some other website, it is still copyrighted, and requires the copyright owner's permission to distribute.
It doesn't matter whether or not you give credit to the owner/author/songwriter—it is still copyrighted.
It doesn't matter that you are not selling the video for money—it is still copyrighted.
It doesn't matter whether or not the video contains a copyright notice—it is still copyrighted.
It doesn't matter whether other similar videos appear on our site—it is still copyrighted.
It doesn't matter if you created a video made of short clips of copyrighted content—even though you edited it together, the content is still copyrighted.

anphorus
2007-03-11, 05:02 PM
YouTube was much better back before the takeover. Stupid YouTube and their stupid rules. No wonder all those countries keep blocking it :smalltongue:

Nevrmore
2007-03-11, 05:04 PM
Yes. But apparently YouTube just doesn't care.

Also, aren't copyright laws much looser/nonexistent in Japan? Which would be where the copyright is held?
Exactly! That's why there are so many hentai and doujinshi in Japan based off of existing anime, Because as long as you acknowledge that it isn't yours it isn't copyright infringement.

Yuki Akuma
2007-03-11, 05:06 PM
Exactly! That's why there are so many hentai and doujinshi in Japan based off of existing anime, Because as long as you acknowledge that it isn't yours it isn't copyright infringement.

I always wondered how they got away with that...

Unfortunately, in America, Yu-Gi-Oh! is licensed by 4Kids, so it's still illegal. Except it isn't, because it's parody and therefore fair use.

J_Muller
2007-03-11, 05:07 PM
That's why there are so many hentai and doujinshi in Japan based off of existing anime

...I think that goes without saying.

But he does say, in the little thing at the right, that it's not his. Stupid YouTube.

M._A._Foxfire
2007-03-11, 05:33 PM
Geez. That sucks.

"But why would there be gay people living underground?"
"Gay people like to hibernate in caves. I saw it on the discovery channel."
"Joey, that's bats."
"Bats, gay people... Same thing."

Tea's tone of voice in the third line cracks me up every single time.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-03-12, 12:08 AM
Whatwhatwhat? There's absolutely no reason for the deletion of videos based no copyright infringement without a cease & desist order from the copyright holder. Copyright is a civil matter, not a criminal one. 4kids (or possibly the Japanese producers) must have asked to have them taken down, or they wouldn't have bothered.

Anyway, LittleKuriboh should get some money, so he can screw the rules.

Vaniel
2007-03-12, 12:28 AM
Money is the best of solutions!

And remember, the best way to learn how to hack is by watching all episodes of Star Trek! Then we shall use your infinite hacking skills to claim YouTube as our own and allow LittleKuribohs videos again!

Seriously though... YouTube is a private company, so they can decide whatever they want on their site...

Vaniel
2007-03-12, 10:08 PM
Sorry for the double-post!

GOOD NEWS!

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series can now be found at the following sites:

www.jentsproductions.com/littlekuriboh/ (http://www.jentsproductions.com/littlekuriboh/)

www.dailymotion.com/littlekuriboh/ (http://www.dailymotion.com/littlekuriboh/)

www.littlekuriboh.head-desk.org (http://www.littlekuriboh.head-desk.org)

SCREW THE RULES! HE DID IT! :D

/Vaniel

Turcano
2007-03-12, 10:32 PM
Sorry for the double-post!

GOOD NEWS!

SCREW THE RULES! HE DID IT! :D

/Vaniel

[Hugh Laurie]Well Hurrah![/Hugh Laurie]

Seriously, I was about to post that it wasn't fair that YouTube deleted it right when Firefox started playing video for me, but I guess that won't be necessary now.

Icewalker
2007-03-14, 03:45 PM
Well you don't even really need those. As youtube takes down LittleKuriboh's vids, there are about 4 people reposting them as they are taken down. still, good to have another source in case youtube does manage to stop everyone.

Nevrmore
2007-03-14, 04:39 PM
Well you don't even really need those. As youtube takes down LittleKuriboh's vids, there are about 4 people reposting them as they are taken down. still, good to have another source in case youtube does manage to stop everyone.
Soon enough all those people will have their accounts deleted...

Turcano
2007-03-16, 05:17 PM
Soon enough all those people will have their accounts deleted...

I don't understand why people would do that. I mean, if YouTube deletes something, why do they think that that YouTube isn't going to delete it when they put it up?

Oh, and quotes:

Duelist 1: But where’s the reigning champion, Seto Kaiba?
Duelist 2: Didn’t you hear? He was barred from the tournament because his name wasn’t stupid enough.

Pegasus: Remember kids, gambling is good for you!

Joey: I promise ya, sis, I promise that I’ll win this tournament and get the prize money. Then you’ll be able to afford speakin’ lessons, and you’ll learn to talk good. Like what I do.

Computer: Hi there, Kaiba! I’m your inappropriately voiced computer system!
Kaiba: Wait a second, do you mean I have to spend the whole episode talking to a machine?
Computer: It’s like looking into a mirror, isn’t it?

Joey: Please don’t kill me! I have three best friends! Kill them instead!

Bakura: Oh, that’s just my gaydar. My father had it installed in my Millennium Ring in order to protect me. Because I look so bloody effeminate.
Yugi: I wonder why it’s pointing towards Pegasus’ castle.
Bakura: Bugger if I know.
Pegasus: This tournament is simply fabulous! Oooh! Let’s celebrate by watching the Spice Girls movie!

Kaiba: I don’t like being touched by people who don’t have money.

Pegasus: Ooohoohoo! I can sense you, Kaiba-boy, and once you get here, I’m going to Spice up your life!

Joey: Hello. Did you enjoy watching me pee?

Tristan: Who’s smexy now, bitch?

Yugi: We should be okay as long as you guys don’t trigger any more obvious traps.
Bakura: Oh smack!
Yugi: Is everyone from England a total spaz, Bakura?
Bakura: Pretty much.

Joey: I sure wish Yugi were here. How am I supposed to prove my independence without his help?

Joey: Yey, I’m trying to regain my self-esteem here.
Yugi: You hang out with us. You don’t have any self-esteem.
Joey: Oh, right.

Bakura: Hey, I’ve got a bloody good idea. Let’s use my gaydar in order to locate some gay people. They’ll be able to help us!
Tristan: But why would there be gay people down here?
Joey: Gay people like to hibernate in caves. I saw it on the Discovery Channel.
Tea: Joey, that's bats.
Joey: Bats, gay people. Same thing.
Bakura: It seems my evil ring was pointing to this room.
Joey: Oh my God, this is unbelievable! Bakura actually did something useful!
Bakura: Oh my. I wonder if those are the gay people.
Joey: There is a slight possibility.

Kaiba: Pegasus! I’m going to make you pay for stealing my cards.
Mokuba: And for kidnapping me, right Seto?
Kaiba: Shut up, Mokuba. Mommy and Daddy are talking.

Tea: I’m saving up my money to become a table dancer in New York.
Joey: Hey, that’s where my accent used to live.

Kaibi: You may have beaten me before, Yugi, but this time I have the upper hand. I've placed my faith in the heart of the cards, and without Exodia, you have no chance of overcoming my unstoppable Blue Eyes White Dragons.
Yami: Yeah, well at least I'm not adopted.
Kaiba: What did you just say?
Yami: Sorry, did I touch a nerve? Why don't you run home and cry to Mommy? Oh, that's right, you don't have one!
Kaibi: Yugi, I respect you as a duelist, but if you continue to act like a petulant child-
Yami: Hey everybody, look at me! I'm Seto Kaiba. I have a dragon fetish and I sound like Brock from Pokémon. "Screw the rules, I'm in love with Nurse Joy!"
Kaiba: That's it, Mutou, you're ****ing dead!
(What I wouldn't have given to have the Vader/Obi-Wan confrontation in Episode III be like that.)

Tristan: These are the worst strippers I’ve ever seen!

Henchman: Wait! Come back! My hair wants to marry you! Ow! My hair!

Yugi: Hey Kaiba! Try threatening to kill yourself! That usually works! Only this time, really do it!

Kaiba: His dragon dodged my attack! I haven’t been this disappointed since I saw Reign of Fire!
Pegasus: Now I’m going to remove your soul from your body, leaving you a shell of your former self. From now on you’ll just stand around with a blank look on your face all the time. So you probably won’t notice any difference. Ooooh! I totally burned you!

Tristan: We had a bad dream. Can we sleep with you tonight?
Bakura: I don’t want to sleep with a girl!
Tristan: Nobody cares about what you want!
Bakura: My mommy does.

Grandpa: Yugi! Follow my increasingly annoying voice!

Tea: Okay, it’s been ten minutes and I haven’t seen a single dead body. I’m starting to think this whole idea was stupid.
Tristan: Hey! We can use this rope to hang Bakura! Then he’ll be a dead body!
Bakura: That never happened in The Goonies!
Tristan: Well, it should have.

Bakura: This is the funkiest Satanic ritual I’ve ever seen!

Tristan: What a nightmare! I dreamed I spent the whole night putting up with Bakura!

bingo_bob
2007-03-17, 08:17 AM
I think my favorite line is:

"My voice gives me super strength! Holy ****! It does!"

sethdarkwater
2007-03-17, 02:36 PM
Arrrg I am getting so sick of youtube banning videos. If they want to crackdown on something they should keep people from blatently harrasing others on the boards. I'm sick of bieng cursed at in 5 diffrent languages.

J_Muller
2007-03-17, 02:39 PM
I agree. YouTube video comments contain more stupidity than any other place on the internet.

Nevrmore
2007-03-17, 02:56 PM
I'm not allowed to post comments anymore because there was this really crappy video that everyone seemed to love, and I posted a comment saying that it was really sucky and the person who made it needed to work on their skills. I ended up getting into a big flame war with "SakotheFox"

ElfLad
2007-03-17, 03:02 PM
You bought the wrong bananas?

Nevrmore
2007-03-17, 03:05 PM
You bought the wrong bananas?
Indeed I did. I learned never to bring the wrong bananas again.

B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

anphorus
2007-03-18, 11:59 AM
I agree. YouTube video comments contain more stupidity than any other place on the internet.

You can thank your lucky stars that you haven't been everywhere on the web then. :smallwink:

Deckmaster
2007-03-18, 12:22 PM
Anyone got any comments on the three new ones LittleKuriboh just put up?

On 17: The TV format was a good way to wrap up the transitional duels leading to the finale. Also a great way to do some commercial parodies. Has Mai ever won a duel? Ever? I believe this was Bandit Keith's best appearance ever. Also, Yami is a ****.

On 18: Bakura is Spiderman! Tristan does something (for the last time)! Joey and Tea are completely ineffectual! Yami loves Yugi (tee-hee)! Oh, and Yugi and Pegasus duel or something.

On 19: OMGWTFBBQ EGYPTIAN LASER BEAM BATTLE LOL ROTFLMAO!!!111 Shadi as Borat seemed dumb at first, but by the end of the episode, I still thought it was dumb. Joey has the best line ever; "Screw my sister, I have money!" Also, "Come on, Mokuba. We'll start our own tournament, with Blackjack, and hookers. In fact, forget the tournament." Futurama reference for the win!

doliemaster
2007-03-18, 01:14 PM
I loved those videos to death, we should donate money to little kuribow so he can do what rich burley did and quit his job and live off of donations and merchandise[all noncopyrighted like a shirt with"screw the rules I have money]and spend all his usual work time on videos.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-03-18, 02:19 PM
Wow. Check out the new videos on the new sites.

"Yagshemash. My name is Shadi. I likea you."

Nevrmore
2007-03-18, 02:39 PM
The new videos aren't that funny, really. They had their moments, but all the other videos would keep me laughing throughout the entire thing.

Turcano
2007-03-18, 04:36 PM
The new videos aren't that funny, really. They had their moments, but all the other videos would keep me laughing throughout the entire thing.

Yeah, you're right, but I thought that Episode 18 was better than the other two. (Which is why most of the quotes below are from that episode.)

Joey: I summon Copycat. It gives me the power to copy your catchphrase. In America!
Bandit Keith: Hey! That’s my joke! It only works when I say “In America!” It loses all meaning when you say it!
Joey: Nyeeeah? What’s that? I couldn’t hear you. I was too busy being American.
Bandit Keith: You’re not American! You’re not even wearing a flag on your head!
Joey: You’re right! I must have left it back home. In America!

Announcer: But no matter who wins this duel, in the end, they’re both losers. I mean winners. Yeah, winners.

Yugi: My grandpa’s deck has served me well, but if I’m going to beat Pegasus, I’m going to have to remember everything Gramps ever taught me about card games.
Grandpa: Playing card games is just like making love. You usually do it on a table, and you always feel deep shame when it’s finished. Also, the older you get, the less fun it is. So remember: always wear a condom when playing card games.
Yugi: Hmm. I should probably wash my hands before using these.

Bakura: I can’t believe they just ditched us like that! I mean, you have to be a total jerk to just walk out on someone—hey, where are you going?
Tristan: I’m ditching you too. Because you smell. Bye!
Yami Bakura: Run while you can, mortal. Soon, I will rule the world. And then we’ll see who smells. It will be you.

Pegasus: Excellent. Soon my evil plan to steal an object from a small child will be complete.

Yami: People have died because you wanted a necklace! I killed a gay clown, for Ra’s sake!

Tristan: This heavy suit of armor is just perfect for sneaking around.
Guard: Did I hear something just now? Nah. Must have been the wind. Yeah, that’s definitely the sound that wind makes.

Croquet: Yes, what is it?
Henchman: There’s been a breach. Mokuba Kaiba has escaped.
Croquet: I thought I told you never to call me at this number.
Henchman: But I miss you. It feels like we’ve grown so far apart!
Croquet: That’s because I don’t love you anymore.

Joey: Where do you think you’re going, limey-boy?
Yami Bakura: Um, I have to go do British things. Like drink cups of tea and eat bangers-and-mash. That sort of thing. Because I’m British.
Joey: Oh, okay.

Henchman 1: We’ve got you surrounded. Now give the boy to us.
Tristan: Over Mokuba’s dead body!
Yami Bakura: Lay one finger on the boy and you mortals will rue the day you were ever born!
Tristan: Bakura, don’t be a hero! They have invisible guns!
Henchman 2: And we’re not afraid to use them!
Yami Bakura: Well, I have something far more powerful than invisible guns.
Henchman 2: There’s no such thing!
Yami Bakura: Why don’t you see for yourselves, then?
Henchman 2: Well what do you know? He was right.
Henchman 1: Now I just feel silly.
Tristan: Bakura! I had no idea you were Spiderman!
Yami Bakura: That’s because I’m not. Now follow me. We have to get out of here.
Tristan: You mean you’re not Spiderman?
Yami Bakura: No, I’m not-- Okay, yes, I’m Spiderman. Happy? Now will you just follow me.
Tristan: Hurray! I’m friends with Spiderman!

Pegasus: Introducing the fabulous Toon Summon Skull!
Yami: It’s like something out of H.P. Lovecraft! Only gay!

Pegasus: You can’t possibly win, Yugi-boy. With my Millennium Eye, I can see into the very reaches of your mind, showing me every card in your deck!
Yugi: He’s right! We can’t win like this. Our only hope is to switch minds. That way he won’t be able to predict our strategy.
Yami: Couldn’t I just mind-crush him?
Yugi: You can’t fix all your problems by mind-crushing people.
Yami: Oh, come on, just one little mind-crush. It’ll barely hurt him.
Yugi: No! Bad Pharoah! No mind-crush!
Yami: You never let me have my way, do you?
Pegasus: And now, I’m going to take this duel to the Shadow Realm!
Yami: See? This wouldn’t be happening if I had just mind-crushed him!
Yugi: Listen mister, do you need a time-out?

Tristan: But, why?
Yami Bakura: I suppose my parents didn’t love me enough. They were always dressing me like a girl. Did you know they wanted to call me Florence? Who names a boy Florence? Idiots, that’s who. And I’ll tell you another thing—
Tristan: Look out! Flying Mokuba!
Yami Bakura: What the deuce?
Tristan: My voice knows kung-fu!
Yami Bakura: Oh, bugger.
Tristan: And now to defeat the evil villain once and for all by throwing him carelessly in a random direction. Go Millennium Frisbee!
Yami Bakura: Nooooo!
Tristan: I’m bored again.

Pegasus: Your mind-shuffle strategy won’t work against me here, Yugi-boy. That weak body of yours can’t survive in the Shadow Realm!
Yugi: He’s right. I can feel my life force draining away. It’s like I’m watching a Uwe Boll movie!

Yami: No! Yugi! You can’t be dead! If you were dead, 4Kids would have censored it!

Pegasus: What in the name of Liberace is happening?

Bakura: Hey, how the bloody hell did I get up here? And what in the name of buggery happened to my Millennium Ring?
Tristan: I threw it away because it was evil.
Bakura: That was a prized family heirloom, you giant wanker!
Tristan: But it was evil! If Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees got married and had a baby, your ring would be the baby!
Joey: Freddy would never marry Jason. Besides, Freddy’s already married. To his job!

Yami Bakura: Watch out, Pegasus. Florence is back!

Henchman 1: I told you we should have used the visible guns, but nooooo, you had to have the invisible guns because they’re magical and ooooooh—
Henchman 2: Yeah, way to kick a guy when he’s down, Greg. Maybe if we had an invisible tank…
Henchman 1: Oh shut up. Just shut up!

Joey: I can’t believe Pegasus is dead!
Tristan: He died as he lived. Draped in the arms of another man.

Pegasus: Then, when we were standing at the altar, something very unexpected happened: you exploded. Yeah. That was kind of weird.

Pegasus: The Millennium Eye gave me the power to see into the world beyond. At long last I was reunited with you, my love. I thought my dreams had finally come true! But then you exploded again. You really need to stop doing that.

Yugi: Are you trying to tell me this show actually has a plot?

Tristan: Now you can pay for your sister’s operation!
Joey: Screw my sister, I have money!

J_Muller
2007-03-18, 06:00 PM
I think the new ones are worse than the others. The format change is bad and he made them too long, in my opinion.

Piedmon_Sama
2007-03-18, 06:24 PM
The moment from the latest episodes where I laughed hardest was the sign that flashed THIS IS NOT MADE UP when Pegasus and Bakura dueled with "Egyptian Laser Beams." I was splitting up there.

Samurai General
2007-03-18, 09:28 PM
Japanese animation VS. American animation!
Hey!Only Americans can us that wo-
Shut the **** up.:smallbiggrin:

Samurai General
2007-03-18, 09:30 PM
They Took 1 And 2 Of!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!???11
you Are The Devil!!!!!!!

ElfLad
2007-03-18, 10:14 PM
"Or you could watch Naruto Abridged, but everybody knows that's not quite as good."

Nevrmore
2007-03-18, 10:28 PM
"Or you could watch Naruto Abridged, but everybody knows that's not quite as good.
I wonder why the people who dubbed NAS made Kakashi's voice so retarded.

averagejoe
2007-03-18, 10:43 PM
It just wasn't a very good series in general. Helpful hint: if you're parodying an extremely annoying character who has an extremely annoying catchphrase, don't do so by having him repeat that phrase over and over again.

Piedmon_Sama
2007-03-19, 02:18 AM
You mean there's really a Naruto Abridged Series? Yeesh.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-03-19, 04:14 AM
"I summon LittleKuriboh impostors!"
"No! Now I can't tell which one is the original!"
"And that means you'll never be able to watch Yu-gi-oh: The Abridged Series again!"
"No!"

I thought Episode 18 was definitely up to par. Long, but good. Especially if that was the last episode of the series you watched as a kid, like me. Yes, I watched it. Shut up. Anyway, the other two had a number of forced jokes, although Bandit Keith vs. Joey rocked, and they were still pretty good. And you just can't go wrong with Borat.

RMS Oceanic
2007-03-19, 04:35 AM
Or indeed, Iron Giant references. The Highlights:

1. Joey v Bandit Keith*
2. "I learned this trick by watching Excel Saga!"
3. "I killed a Gay Clown, for Ra's sake!"
4. "Then we'll see who smells.......It will be you."
5. "Hurray, I'm friends with Spider-man!"
6. "Noooooooooo..." *Twinkle*
7. "You can't be dead. If you were dead, 4Kids would have censored it!"
8. "Gasp!" "Nyeah!" "I'm hungry!"
9. LittleKuriboh imposters
10. Cecelia exploding
11. Yageshemash!
12. "I bet it was this little Jew Boy. He must be hiding his horns under all that hair."
13. "Dark Magician, you are not a gun! You are who you choose to be! Now choose!"
"This boy and his obscure movie references must be the one the prophecy mentioned!"
14. "Screw my sister, I have money!"
15. HypnoMarik

*In America!

Emperor Demonking
2007-03-19, 12:49 PM
Screw the yules, I have money.

J_Muller
2007-03-19, 08:13 PM
The laser beams and Cecilia exploding was pretty nice, actually.

Also, he changed some of the voices. Bandit Keith's especially.

Wooter
2007-03-19, 09:50 PM
Now #18 is down? I don't know how to properly convey my anger!

Turcano
2007-03-19, 10:33 PM
If you're at Dailymotion, the clip of the day isn't in the video roster. That may be it.

karmuno
2007-04-07, 09:03 PM
This is probably my favorite online video (as I quite frankly hate the craze). My favorite lines:

Yugi: Let's go rescue the old man who lives in my basement and eats all my food.

Yami: Did I just kill a gay clown?

Tea: Yugi, I'm pregnant. And Bakura's the...
Yugi: No ****ing way.

Kaiba: Get the hell out of my room
Yami: Yeah, well, that's what she said (from the christmas special)

Yami: Have you ever seen Labyrinth?
Shadi: No, why?
Yami: No reason.

Mokuba: Are you the angel of death?
Yugi: Awww, isn't that cute? Mokuba thinks he's dead.

Shadi: I must return to Egypt now, even though I have not found the person who stole the Millenium item.

etc.

Eldpollard
2007-04-08, 10:53 AM
"In america." I've just finished watching them all.

doliemaster
2007-04-21, 01:08 PM
Dude seriously it would be cool if little kuriboh did what the giant did, I mean he couldn't make merchandise but if we just donate money to him than he could do it, or maybe even cut a deal with the makers of yugioh and make merchandise. Cause that would be great.

zeratul
2007-04-21, 02:27 PM
I watched the whole series yeaterday, it rocked. I can't decide which I like better though, naruto abridged, or yugioh abridged.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-04-21, 03:22 PM
Somehow, I doubt he'd manage to cut a deal with either Konami or 4kids.

Your mention of marketing makes a point, though. As long as he didn't use material from the actual show, he could still produce cafepress merchandise with his original stuff. A "Screw the rules I have money!" t-shirt, or an "In America!" coffee mug, for example.

pendejochy
2007-04-21, 09:10 PM
LittleKuribo seems to have put out a new trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb4zF2etyS8

Could he actually be planning on abridging the actual movie?

The 8th Sin
2007-04-22, 03:12 PM
Those jerks on youtube are trying to ruin everything. (puts on annoying accent) I can't live without Yu-gi-oh the Abridged Series; it's so important to me! (Lucky there's dailymotion huh?)

Calamity
2007-04-22, 04:39 PM
"Attention duelists! My hair has finished watching the 19 episodes!"

(No prizes for guessing my favourite character)

zeratul
2007-04-22, 04:40 PM
I watched all of the "Yugioh Abridged", and "Naruto abridged" In one day.

ElfLad
2007-04-22, 07:12 PM
"Attention duelists! My hair has finished watching the 19 episodes!"

(No prizes for guessing my favourite character)

Bandit Keith? In America.

J_Muller
2007-04-22, 09:56 PM
You can thank your lucky stars that you haven't been everywhere on the web then. :smallwink:

Well, I only know one /b/-tard, so my experience with that particular area of the interwebz is limited.