PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Edition - Dwarven cleric of Clangeddin Silverbeard

zephyrkinetic
2014-07-22, 09:40 AM
Hello, all. I've been trying for days now to find official rules for the Alaghor (a cleric of Clangeddin Silverbeard) prestige class. Now, either my Google-fu is weak, or this is not a legit PC. I've seen it referenced as coming out of Races of Stone, but I own that book, and I can't seem to find it. I have also found what look like some homebrew versions on various sites, but it's unclear what edition they are supposed to be for - lots of poorly defined rules, etc.

I hate to ask the GiTP community for something that should be so straightforward, but does anyone know if there are special (official) rules for a character worshipping Clangeddin Silverbeard? Spells, prestige classes, etc?

Thanks.

AMFV
2014-07-22, 09:53 AM
Hello, all. I've been trying for days now to find official rules for the Alaghor (a cleric of Clangeddin Silverbeard) prestige class. Now, either my Google-fu is weak, or this is not a legit PC. I've seen it referenced as coming out of Races of Stone, but I own that book, and I can't seem to find it. I have also found what look like some homebrew versions on various sites, but it's unclear what edition they are supposed to be for - lots of poorly defined rules, etc.

I hate to ask the GiTP community for something that should be so straightforward, but does anyone know if there are special (official) rules for a character worshipping Clangeddin Silverbeard? Spells, prestige classes, etc?

Thanks.

I don't recall seeing anything in Faiths and Pantheons or in Races of Stone. I'd check Races of Faerun for Dwarven feats and the Faiths and Pantheons books. Those are 3.0 but they have a lot of flavor stuff.

Xerlith
2014-07-22, 10:05 AM
As far as I can tell, Alaghor is just a name by which the deity's clerics are called.
If you want a class that suits the flavor, just refluff Ordained Champion and be done with it. Fits like a glove.