PDA

View Full Version : Stat Up the Venture Bros. Roster

SowZ
2014-07-23, 02:56 AM
Can y'all help me in down what abilities/classes/approximate levels these guys would have in a D&D setting? For those of you unfamiliar, Venture Bros is an animated adult comedy set in a world that parodies comic books, (especially Marvel characters and SHIELD,) among other things and takes place in the same universe as Johnny Quest. The characters are, I think, particularly well suited to D&D stating.

Some characters are obvious. Dr. Orpheus has levels in Necromancer, the Alchemist probably Wizard. Dr. Venture probably Artificer? Brock has some Fighter, for sure.

What about JT? Jonas Venture?

Thanks.

Coidzor
2014-07-23, 03:37 AM
If homebrew is allowed, Brock Samson probably has Teramach (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?286983-3-5-Base-Class-quot-I-want-to-live-inside-a-castle-built-of-your-agony!-quot)levels. Though, really, he's stealthy, he's tough, and he's super-****ing-deadly.

Oh, and he has that rage/bloodlust thing going on. So you could probably do him up with a mix of Barb+Ranger>Frenzied Berserker?

facelessminion
2014-07-23, 03:49 AM
Brock is a Barbarian/Fist of the Forest whose GM is incredibly lenient on the code of conduct requirements.