PDA

View Full Version : Into the Aevum- In Character

Creative_Lemons
2014-07-23, 10:48 AM
Upon the high mountain top, those new to the Aevum battle for survival.
Some are merciful, some slay their opponent without a second thought.
It matters not to the voice that commanded them to battle.

As their opponent fell, they could feel a surge of.. something flow through them.
Was it the thrill of battle? The satisfaction of defeating an opponent?
No. It was something else.
Suddenly the voice spoke once more.

You. You are my chosen.
Go forth. Battle. Fight. Survive.

It is your destiny to be my Champion.

Welcome to the Aevum.

The flame contained within the bowl erupted into a giant flame.
You could feel yourself being drawn to the fire.
It called you, not by name, but by your soul.
Feeling compelled, you leap into the flame..

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/004/4/6/ancient_altar_by_nele_diel-d5qdi1w.jpg

Bursting forth, you find yourself on a raised stone platform.
Behind you is a stone altar, where a large flame has started, seemingly from nowhere.
The fire crackles again and again.
With each crackle comes another potential Hero of the Aevum..

First come first serve!
Whomever posts first is the first to come out of the fire.
When others post, that is when they come out of the fire.

Let the game begin!

Flying Dutchman
2014-07-26, 05:53 AM
Merrik

With a flash of light Merrik Cloud-Singer strode out of the flames. He was a young man, with broad shoulders and and a dark complexion. His rangy runners build clothed in the common dress of his people. He wore leather leggings decorated with beads and bits fresh-water shells, a open leather vest and bird feathers braided into his long coal-black hair. He gripped an obsidian tipped spear while his eyes flicked around the new area, looking for danger as well as trying to work out where he was.

Turneround360
2014-07-26, 09:36 AM
http://www.makeathumbnail.com/thumbnails/image275655.pngCondition: All Green
Hp: 67/67 AP: 5
Pokemon
Bahad: 53/53, 0 Injuries, Normal Condition
Sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgQJFC8kiRqldGhLLWNjT3BWLWZINWZIVmVZMkhEb EE&usp=drive_web#gid=0)

As Merrik looks around, behind him the fire flares up quite impressively, presumably as it looked when he strode out a moment earlier. It holds it's size for a brief moment before a figure leaps out from within in, apparently not waiting for the flames to die down. Landing on the grass beside the stone altar Errain straightens as the ground beneath her sizzles and burns slightly, apparently still carrying not an insignificant amount of residual heat from the method of her arrival.

Here stands a woman obviously ready for battle, a pair of impressively designed gauntlets adorn her arms, hardy and worn metal encased boots and a singed and ripped black coat bearing the coat of arms of the Asthuiran nation on its back. Errain is a woman who's age would be hard to place, she could be young, with her intense expressions increasing the age of her appearance or she could be older but bearing her years well. The best you could place it would be twenty something, with both high or low being equally likely. Regardless of what her age might be, she stands a little shorter than Merrik and with her fit figure and intense amber eyes she has a rather striking appearance.

Errain absently straightens a sling bag, made of some sort of woven metal with one hand, while the other straying close to an apricot ball on her belt. She's clearly expecting a repeat performance of what just happened, noticing Merrik, she slips into a combat stance with practiced ease as she observe him for a moment, noticing the lack of formal arena this time around, "Not the second round, I'm guessing?", she queries, not dropping her guard, but no longer looking ready to lay down a beating as she was a mere moment earlier

carnackiArdent
2014-07-26, 09:42 AM
Kaiyou

The fire roars up again, flames rising as if to lick the sky as a tall, lanky figure steps out of them.

The young man who steps out of the fire is darkly tanned, his blue-black hair spilling down around his shoulders. His loose shirt is striped with white and bright green, and a wooden ocarina carved with elaborate swirling patterns hangs on a leather thong around his neck. He doesn't have a weapon, but he has a rough fishing pole slung across his back and an apricorn clutched tightly in his hand. Even in this strange situation, he slouches a little, and his dark blue eyes dart back and forth, from the fire behind him to the surrounding area.

When he sees a young man and a woman there he gives an exasperated sigh. "Don't tell me I have to fight both of you now. That's not exactly fair, is it? When it said 'chosen' I thought the one fight was it."

Flying Dutchman
2014-07-26, 11:00 AM
Merrik

Merrik scowled at the words of the two other people who had followed him out of the fire. It took him a moment to shift his mind into the proper gears as they started to speak. His trade tongue was rusty at best. He wasn't sure if he should fight or not, but he didn't want to start anything with two people at once, as a three sided fight always ended as a two verses one.

He took in the other two's appearance. The first was well....very attractive. Although she looked fully capable of thrashing him soundly, which didn't detract from her beauty, but it didn't make him a great deal more cautious. The second was less physically imposing, but it was best not to judge a bird by it's feathers.

He struggled for a moment before trying to communicate...

"I think...." He stumbled for a moment before his speech came out haltingly. "there will...... many fights come. I..... Not fight now .....unless attack"

He scowled.... He knew he'd made a hash of it. He sighed, nothing for it. At least he'd get some practice with the language. He hadn't had anyone to speak it too in a long time.

Turneround360
2014-07-26, 11:34 AM
Pokemon
Sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgQJFC8kiRqldGhLLWNjT3BWLWZINWZIVmVZMkhEb EE&usp=drive_web#gid=0)
Turning to face the newcomer, giving him an evaluating look, "I think your forgetting the rest of it, 'Battle, Fight, Survive' was it not what was commanded", Errain pauses as Merrik speaks up and whilst his grasp of the language might be rudimentary it served its purpose. "If three then why not four huh, I guess that's true more could be coming".

Errain's posture relaxes slightly, slipping into a more casual readiness "How's about we wait and see before jumping into a free for all? Who knows someone else might know something more" she suggests

gearHead
2014-07-26, 03:33 PM
While the three warriors maintained a fragile standoff, the brazier flickered higher again - and then suddenly flared out much larger than it had for the rest so far, as a massive broad-shouldered woman nearly eight feet tall casually stepped through. The bulky, slick-furred selkie let out a breath she had apparently been holding, surprised at another change in atmosphere. "Hmm. I had hoped that would return me home, but I would not disagree with the spirits if they felt that first warrior did not pose challenge enough to satisfy them. Three at once, then?" There was a jagged bone sword on her belt - though to her scale, it was really more of a belt knife - but she made no move for it, instead taking up a brawler's stance. However, it took her only a moment to notice the tension between the other three, and she relaxed. "Or could it be you little ones find yourselves in the same boat as I?" Planting one hand on her hip, the selkie gave a dip of her head in greeting. "Either way, it is only polite to introduce oneself before a spar. I am Sanna, of the southern selkie. I must admit, I find myself at a loss as to what the spirits are planning." Though her expression was friendly enough for one so large, her dark eyes held a distant, worried look.

carnackiArdent
2014-07-26, 03:57 PM
Kaiyou relaxes a little. "Well, if you aren't looking for a fight I'm not going to complain." Frankly, Kaiyou's heard people speak the trade tongue worse than the guy in leather. His grip loosens on the apricorn a little and he starts to toss it idly from hand to hand.

"That's what I heard, too. 'Battle, fight, survive.'" He shrugs his shoulders and walks a few paces away from the flaming altar. He has a sailor's rolling gait, clearly more used to the deck of a ship than solid land. "Anybody have an idea which-"

His words are lost in another crackle of flame as someone else appears, and he looks up at the newcomer. And up. And then rather than use that unpleasant-looking knife, she introduces herself. Seeing as it looks like nobody's going to attempt to gut him for the moment, Kaiyou grins and bows back at her. "Name's Kaiyou. I'm from the Archipelago. Trust me, you aren't the only one who's lost. Nice to meet you, though. Never met a selkie before"

It's questionable whether Kaiyou actually knows what a selkie is or is just assuming it's the name of her tribe.

KingFox623
2014-07-26, 11:14 PM
"That was actually somewhat underwhelming," Kishi says as her battle lust slowly bleeds away, her vision still slightly tinged with red. A few nicks and scratches covered her body, but her downed opponent was that, down. His arms seemed to be bent quite oddly and his weapon was little more than a pile of molten metal due to the intensity of her flames. King snorted in agreement, blandly pawing the downed pokemon also covered in burns and bite marks, showing his own disappointment.

As the haze fell she felt something else fill her, and frowned slightly, a little off guard now due to this new alien feeling. "Hey King, do you feel that," she begins to say before the voice rings out. "What in the Moltres," she curses afterwards, before King barks and gestures with his head towards the giant flame which was admittedly hard to miss. Her eyes started to light up, her fire which had been receeding back into hair instantly lit up. "You know. I'm not entirely too sure about this King," she growls before something slowly strokes her soul. King whines for a moment, before sniffing around the growing flame. With a nod, he turns to Kishi and bites her calf.

"Arceus sake, fine. You think it's safe, we'll go in." King barks triumphantly and clambers up Kishi's back and rests on top of her head. "Why are you so weird," Kishi whines before turning and doing a front flip into the fire. A feeling of a hook around her navel was incredibly uncomfortable but it soon ended with her toppling onto a stone platform. Blinking for a moment and pushing King off her face, she stands up and grins awkwardly, "I feel like I'm late for a very important party."

The redhead briefly tilts her head, while King barks and warily glances around at the other four trainers. It's a good thing he hadn't been put inside of his ball just yet. As much of a fighter as Kishi was, sometimes she wasn't entirely all that adept at reading social situations. He bit her calf again, and settled onto his haunches, ready to spring into action, but he felt it would be funnier to watch his trainer bumble her way through the conversation. "Dammit King stop biting me," she said with a huff and a stomp of her foot, then blushed as the four other people watched her throw what to them was probably a temper tantrum, but to her was just a mild disagreement.

Her honey-brown eyes quickly scanned each person with a startling bit of intelligence, taking in how they carried themselves and their posture and the holds of their weapons. She may not use a weapon, due to preferring her fists, but she could definitely get a feeling of how someone fights due to her 'vast' experience. "So. Since you all aren't fighting, I take it I don't have to burn anything right," she says with a rather exaggerated pout, and mentally notes to burn something later.

"So introductions then," she says brightly, pointing at herself with a thumb, "Kishi here, I like burning things. This is King, he likes eating trash."

Flying Dutchman
2014-07-27, 06:46 AM
Merrik looked around disapprovingly. There were far too many people here, and too many of them were women. Nothing good could come from this. Shrugging he hefted his pack, pulled his apricorn out of his pocket, and summoned sky-caller. The bird fluttered it's wings as it appeared and flew up to perch on the shoulder of his leather vest.

"Too much standing...." Merrik said. "We fight or we leave?" He hefted his pack to his back and prepared to set off.

carnackiArdent
2014-07-27, 09:22 AM
Their little platform is starting to get a little crowded. Kaiyou looks around curiously, from the newly-arrived redhead with her Growlithe, back to the big selkie, then back over to the guy in the leather and the girl with the gauntlets.

"I know how it is, they climb all over everything." This particular bit of sympathy is directed toward Kishi, seeing as she arrived with her Growlithe on her head. He's used to Touasa getting into everything. "I don't think you're late, yet. We all just got here."

He ruffles a hand through his hair as leather-guy - he really does need to talk those two into introducing themselves - lets his Pidgey out. "I was kind of hoping we could figure out just what's going on before we start wandering off. For a start, this place look familiar to anybody?" He gestures to the mossy spires all around them. It's certainly nowhere he's been.

Creative_Lemons
2014-07-27, 07:19 PM
Of course it does not look familiar to you!

The small voice calls from behind one of the many spires. Walking closer, a vicous looking Breloom (http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/111/2/4/breloom_of_dooom_by_teknikat-d3ehho2.png) carries an extremely small girl (http://37.media.tumblr.com/e29caf086e3fbb3ea0c14c9719646736/tumblr_n5fzm8UsT11t3hbvoo1_500.png). With a pleasant smile on her face, and a scowl on her Pokemon's, she calls out once again,

This is the Aevum, and you folks are a long way from home!

The little girl puts her hand to her mouth and emits a terrible whistle. Two Tropius (http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/53/28/d2/5328d2045bba27c0d42bc6e4d06d0105.jpg) come flying out from seemingly nowhere. They each carry a saddle on their backs, where dozens of boxes, crates, and baskets are tied snugly to the Pokemon. They circle once, then land on either side of the petite stranger. Still smiling brightly, the girl speaks once again,

My name is Petal.

You guys look like you could use some supplies!

Turneround360
2014-07-27, 08:34 PM
Pokemon

Taking in all the new comers she introduces herself "Errain Bronte, leader of the 14th Asthurian Defense Squad", she seems to withhold any comments she might want to say, not wishing to ignite the 'powder keg' as it where. She was about to continue further when she was interrupted by the appearance of this new girl 'Petal'.

So it was indeed true, this was Aevum after all, but then what did that make this girl, the rest like her seemed to have just arrived, but a permanent resident and one who seems to be able to make a living of trading with new arrivals of all things. Taking a glance at the others before speaking "We might be in some potential supplies, but what do you expect in return?" she cautiously asks, here where a motley group of people from god knows where, she seriously can't be expecting coin to be a valid commodity, not that she had any on her. Something about her timing set Errain on edge, and that pokemon she was riding was not helping matters

Flying Dutchman
2014-07-28, 05:43 AM
Merrik

Merrik whirled on the girl. Then grimaced as the two large pokemon fly down from the sky... Great more women he thought sourly. He really hoped the girl wasn't going to pick a fight. He doubted Sky-caller would be able to do much to the massive pokemon. He and Sky-caller were a solid pair, but they both had a long way to go.

He tried to come up with the words he wanted, but instead decided silence might be the best plan for now. He'd see how the situation played out.

gearHead
2014-07-28, 11:16 AM
While it was almost unheard of for selkie to venture north, if Kaiyou had ever met sailors who had traveled the open ocean before rather than just the inland sea he called home, he had probably heard tales of the peaceful but enigmatic wardens of the icy southern waters. Regardless, he seemed a friendly sort, and Sanna was well accustomed to dealing with men of the sea. The tribal man seemed at first appearance like someone she could easily identify with, but he had been disgruntled and pensive so far, and Sanna left him to his own devices. The other two women were obvious warriors, comfortable in their prowess, and were circumstances different the selkie would welcome the chance to test her skills against theirs.

Sanna chuckled heartily at the antics of Kishi's canine "You Growlithe has a strong will! I like him." However, when the next arrival came not from the flame, Sanna sized up the new Pokemon, particularly the pair of large tropical specimens - aside from Snover and Abomasnow, few grass-types could survive in the South, and even those were rare. The only species she was really familiar with were the forest spirits that stood sentinel over the sacred groves of Malina's Hearth, Phantump and their elder guardians the Trevenant. Her good cheer at meeting new people faltered as the memory of those guardians being cut down before her eyes mere hours ago cam unbidden, but she pushed it down - this was not yet the time for mourning.

"Indeed," Sanna echoed Errain's sentiments, "while supplies would be welcome, I have little to trade." She pondered for a moment, then hefted her belt knife. "Perhaps this? I crafted it from the bones of a Sharpedo I hunted myself." With no access to valuable metals, the selkie had no currency; they mostly dealt with northerners in meat, pelts, and the rare Nevermelt Ice, found in few other places across the world and a commodity in hotter environments. "But I am thinking maybe information would be more valuable at the moment, yes? You seem familiar with the Aevum and, if your timing is any indication, you were expecting us. Are you native to this place?"

Truth be told, Sanna was trying not to get too excited. If this truly was the Aevum of legend, coming here was a just reward for a noble selkie hero. But Sanna did not feel she had earned such a reward yet, and still worried for the fate of the sisters she had left behind, and the threat of the wraith unchecked.

Creative_Lemons
2014-07-28, 05:43 PM
What do I expect?
Well, the only way I can keep my supplies in stock is to have something of value when I get back to town.

Do you have anything of value..?

Little Petal chirped in response, tilting her head to the side at the end of her question. There seemed to be a bit of a glint in her eye. This was obviously not her first time trading, though this could be ascertained by the sheer amount of supplies she currently had in stock. While the crates were mostly closed, there were some odd trinkets hanging off the sides. Weapons, scroll cases, tools and the like were among some of those items. No two of these items seem to be made by the same person.

As the Selkie lifted the belt out of it's loop, the Breloom Petal was on growled menacingly. With a gentle bop on the head, the creature calmed itself. Smiling brightly, the little girl reached out with both of her hands, opening and closing them as if she were a child younger than what she seemed. After taking the sword, she swung it clumsily around her head before shoving it deep into the ground. Tilting her head up, she looks at Sanna again,

Do not be silly! No one is native to the Aevum.
I just happened to be around longer than most.

I will admit, I was expecting you.
The Aevum does not get fresh blood often, though I am aaaaaalways here first.
You newcomers have the most interesting things to trade..

Information..?
Information is a vital resource!
Hrmm.. I am sure you fine folks have many questions, and by the looks of this sword..

Hrmm..

Aaaaalrighty! You may ask five questions to me, and I will give you five honest, truthful answers.
Deal..?

Flying Dutchman
2014-07-28, 08:40 PM
Merrik

So the girl was a trader. That seemed odd although highly useful. He took in the bunches of items and walked over to start looking for anything that might be of use. What he really needed was a map. He didn't have much to trade but he might be able to come to some sort of deal. He sighed. This was going to require more speech. He took in those around him he supposed he should start with an introduction.

"I..." He started placing his hand on his chest, to indicate he was talking about himself. "Merrik of Cloud-Singer tribe." He swept his eyes around the others making sure they had all heard.

Then he turned to the girl. Again frowning as he searched for the right words.

".. You have Map? Want.... trade?"

He took his pack off his shoulder and started sorting through the items he had brought. Hopefully he owned something she'd be interested in.

KingFox623
2014-07-29, 02:40 AM
The pretty, scarred redhead frowned inwardly as she observed her new acquaintances. The one who called out the Pidgey made her uncomfortable, she wasn't sure but it felt as if he was looking down onto her, and that was never really fun for all parties involved (in her humble opinion anyway). Reluctantly, due to not having any allies she decided not to pursue that vein of thought, granted, the fact that King had nipped at her calf again may of helped her decision. The damn dog knew her far too well in her, once again, humble opinion. King observed the Pidgey and scrutinized it fully, before reining in his impulse to intimidate the small bird. They weren't a threat yet. Then he spoke, and Kishi had a feral grin cross her face, the ends of her hair beginning to likely smoke, "Well if you want to fight," she begins to say before she was King scratched her leg. The look on the fire dog's face was one of annoyance.

Then the other male begins to speak and she grins, "He doesn't climb on everything, he bites everything. Seriously, it's like his favorite thing. I have more scars from his teeth than I do from actually beating up drunks in bars. It's frustrating and ruins my reputation." She then smiles brightly, "Oh great, I was hoping I wasn't late. I hate being late for anything!" As she begins to speak, suddenly the girl and her giant mushroom bird thing appear. "Is this a pokemon, I mean I don't think I've seen one like it." Kishi frowns for a moment as the girl speaks. "Moltres, what the distortion is Aevum," she hisses mentally to the pokemon she could consider her 'mother' of sorts. The phoenix says nothing and sends over a feeling of pride again, and warmth. Kishi shrugs lightly, if her patron was proud of her for being here, it couldn't be too bad. The cargo being trucked around made her quietly hope the small merchant had alcohol.

She filed off Errain's name and that was pretty much it, not caring for much else besides a name to attach to a face. Though the other woman did ask a good question. King primped a bit at the praised from the Selkie, before Kishi kicked in him in the side.

"I have a question. What the Arceus is Aevum?"

carnackiArdent
2014-07-30, 11:24 AM
Right, now everyone had introduced themselves. Including the friendly merchant girl with all the walking plants. Kaiyou made a mental note not to tick her off; even if the others took his side, unless Errain or Sanna had something really scary hiding up their sleeves he didn't really want to end up facing down two giant tree things and a very angry-looking mushroom.

Then again, seeing as Sanna obviously knew someone who could take on Sharpedos, maybe he was safer than he thought. Considering he was in a very strange place that was, at the very least, far away from anywhere he knew.

Once Kishi brought up her question, Kaiyou decided to add, "More importantly, how did we get here?" Where they were exactly kind of took second place to what was going on, in his opinion. He really hoped Petal didn't plan to take Merrik's offer to trade as one of her five questions. He wasn't entirely sure she wasn't some kind of mystical creature, and Kaiyou knew lots of stories about those.

gearHead
2014-07-31, 06:03 AM
Sanna nodded sharply, satisfied with the exchange. "It is done, then. Though I will need to make a new skinning knife when I get the chance, I can live without for now. A fair trade." The selkie tilted her head, scratching absently at her close-shaven scalp as she considered what question to pose. Though she had been the one to pay the price, there were five gathered, and five answers offered; it seemed only fair that they would each get one. Finally, after three of the others asked their queries, Sanna's face lit up in revelation. "Aha! I know what to ask. It does not seem we are meant to fight each other. Where, then, does our first challenge lie? Surely we are not expected to simply wait here."

Creative_Lemons
2014-07-31, 11:05 PM
The girl waits politely as the newcomers ask their questions. She does not acknowledge the other two, but instead focuses solely on the Selkie. Somehow, when she does this, she looks significantly older. After she asks her question, her face returns to it's normal childish grin,

You are not to remain here, and no one said you could not fight one another.
You, and everyone else in the Aevum, are stuck.
There is no getting out, no writing home, nothing.
That is, unless you appease the God of Victory and Battle.

Go prove yourself, and he will grant you his favor.
Become strong enough, and he will send you all home.

Now.. for your first challenge? Well that is for you to decide.
I can point you in a couple directions..

Over that way, there is a far open plain. Little towns are spread around out there, but the real prize is the Jewel of the Sungrass. It is a giant walled city where everyone from the area goes to trade. You will be able to find all kinds of work there, but watch your things. Thieves and swindlers grow like weeds there.

Over THAT way is Bonescalder. I do not recommend you stay there for long, but that is the nearest port. From there, you can go alllll over the Aevum via the Kloji Sea. Bonescalder itself is a dormant volcano inhabited by beasts of men. Typically, they handle their own problems there, so work will be pretty scarce.

Oh! And over thaaaaat way, well, that way is nothing but war. The nearest fort would be the Steelix Keep, from there you could head over to Helix. That is the capitol of Ravosa. They have been fighting with the bandit clans up in Red Edge Peaks for a bit now. They are always looking for soldiers, though if that does not interest you, I am sure there are other issues you could solve.

Now.. With the others and their questions. Would you like those to be your other queries?

gearHead
2014-07-31, 11:30 PM
Sanna arched a heavy brow, glancing at the other strangers called to this world alongside her. "Well! Regardless of whether we are meant to be friend or foe, it is always wise to have allies in a new and strange place. I would not mind travelling together with the rest of you, at the very least until I get to know these lands better. So, yes, answer their questions, trader - consider this an offering of good will, little ones." She held back comments on the strange merchant's answer to her own question until the others were addressed.

Flying Dutchman
2014-08-02, 06:12 AM
Merrik

Merrik Listened to the girl with rapt attention. There apparently was a great deal going on here. Although he supposed that made sense since being teleported by magical flames wasn't exactly a everyday occurrence. Although being stuck here wasn't exactly great news, but he supposed it would be interesting to see the new sights. After all how many people got to see a whole new magical world.

He could also say with complete honesty that he didn't like any of the options. He'd much prefer spending his time under the open sky rather than be stuck in town or city. He'd never even seen a real city. He'd wanted to for awhile and had been planning on visiting one later this year on his travels. It might be interesting to see one, but he didn't like the sound of this "Jewel" he had no patience for thieves.

Instead he chose to answer the girls question directly. Simplicity after all was the best policy.

"Yes" He said looking at girl directly.

carnackiArdent
2014-08-03, 02:58 PM
Kaiyou glanced around at the others. "Unless anybody else objects? I mean, if I count right we've got two more questions if we ask Merrick's and mine both."

He frowned thoughtfully at what they'd learned so far. War-gods weren't common subjects for worship in the Lazuli Archipelago, if only because of its neutral status, but he racked his brains to try and think who the god of victory was. That, and why it would take an interest in them. A selkie, an Asthurian soldier, a pretty obvious nomad, whoever the heck Kishi was... though frankly, when she introduced herself with "I like fighting" he could kind of see why she'd get picked. Actually, he kind of suspected he was the odd one out.

He was already contemplating their next destination, too. A big city on the plains, a port in a volcano, or a war-torn mountain range... He knew which one he'd pick, even if he didn't like the sound of Bonescalder's inhabitants. But once he got on the ocean he was pretty sure he'd be right at home.

Oh, right, I was going to have Kaiyou actually try to think who "the god of Victory and Battle" is!
Edu: Occult: 3d6

Turneround360
2014-08-05, 07:43 AM
Pokemon

Aevum, they where in Aevum. Well that was surprising and at the same time it was not. Being taken to a field of battle via a Flame of Glory what else could it of been but Aevum and yet Errain held doubts until now. Still it ranked that at the whims of another she would be separated from the war effort. And how did these people not know of it?

Errain shakes her head, "I hardly think some of those qualify for questions. Though it would seem the legends I know of do match what she just described. 'The warrior, the sage and the crafter alike are all called to overcome his challenges and return home with his blessings' " Errain quotes a small passage from the beginning of Asthurian's most famous legend. Though she continues soon after "I would think we have all we need, knowledge of what to do, knowledge of part of what is around us. What else is for us to know, unless there is some practical information you can offer us rather than general advice? Perhaps some warning on how this world differs from the one we came? Last thing I want is to drop dead due to a contradiction in what I know" Errain queries, she really didn't want to get thrown for a loop by any potentially unknown factors such as poisonous flora or fauna of which she had nothing to compare it to

KingFox623
2014-08-07, 11:50 AM
Kishi decided that after she was ignored she didn't have anymore questions, so just quietly pondered her options and accessed her possible foes or teammates.