PDA

View Full Version : Ferrum Impressions IC

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Artemciy
2014-07-24, 03:22 PM
OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?363338-Ferrum-Impressions-OOC&p=17814287).

Ferrum Impressions
(Vampire v20 + Mage Ascension Gestalt)

http://glim.ru/personal/RP/FerrumImpressions/scene20140725_cell.jpg

You wake in an ancient cell, feeling bashed and weakened. The walls are wood, old enough to have become stone and decorated with the similarly old carvings. The air has a stony feel of a sturdy building to it but fresh enough to carry the smells of the city. The single bunk is covered with dust.
You have no weapons and the clothing shows fresh tear.
The hunger chokes you and your blood reserves are less than you remember them.
Massive metal bars, blackened by time, are held in place with a bulky bar. The lock is beyond your reach.
Tana, John’s ghoul, is not with you.

You try to:
- Dwell on the past: How did you get there?
- Listen for breathing and heartbeats.
- Force the door (DC 9, Strength + Athletics).
- Move the bar, breaking the lock (DC 8, Strength).
- Examine your possessions: Do you have the papers and money?
- Tell a joke.
- Shout and call someone.
- Something else.

Danteric
2014-07-25, 01:34 AM
John increases his hearing to near superhuman levels using auspex in an attempt to listen to any sounds, voices or heartbeats. He didn't know where he was, but he was hoping he could hear.

Artemciy
2014-07-25, 01:48 AM
He hears the distant whir of cars, a single heartbeat maybe thirty yards far and a muffed sound of headphones, with some moans in it. Once he catches the sound of a door being shut.
The bars are cold to the touch.

Danteric
2014-07-25, 02:04 AM
John now looks around the room, increasing his vision to help him see in the dark room. He still couldn't tell where he was, he begins scratching his head, trying to think back to what happened to have him wind up in the small cell.

Artemciy
2014-07-25, 02:26 AM
The small room is all wooden walls and stone ceiling. Anthony and Francis still haven't come around, they lie in a rugged heap on the stone. He remembers...

http://www.notcot.com/images/2010/01/lanight4.jpg

London. The landing strip. The terminal. The visit to the Prince.
The Queen, as she calls herself (and as any non-suicidal vampire would), was not in the palace. Yes, she literaly lived in the palace, in the basements of it, and had a free leave of it by night. A haughty Ventrue primogen met them, thanked for observing the Tradition, gave them an address of a Haven.
They fled, all four of them, the uncomfortable hospitality of the chief and took a car...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/images/2007/10/03/8_400x440.jpg

There, a few steps from the door, were they ambushed. A single black man stood on the porch. They thought him a primogen's man at first.

- Greet him politely.
- Brush him aside.
- Does he look familiar (DC 6, Perception + Politics)?
- Flee! Flee why we can!
- Ask him to introduce himself.
- Something else.

Muenster Man
2014-07-25, 06:27 AM
Francis slowly approached the man, gave his name, and asked for one in return

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-25, 09:33 AM
Anthony follows Francis lead, with a gentle smile on his face, and kindness ever present in his eyes. He greets the gentleman, and waits in kind.

Danteric
2014-07-25, 03:44 PM
John is a bit more skeptical then the others. He watched as the others began speaking to the man, studying him. Did they meet at the palace? John wasn't sure, and he aimed to find out.

I'll see if I recognize him.

[roll0]

Artemciy
2014-07-25, 05:13 PM
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140523014705/whitewolf/images/thumb/8/8f/Coven_VTES.jpg/131px-Coven_VTES.jpg

The man was strangely relaxed, there was not a sign of tension in him. He almost ignored your approach, it wasn't the contempt in his eyes, it was ... nothing, he didn't regard you at all, looking at you he was seeing something else in his head. And yet you've found yourself entraced and awad by the man. Tana stood, frozen, caugh forgotten in her reverie. You recognized an aura of an Elder.

It's Monty Coven! John realized with a start. The diablerist who killed the former Prince of the city!

He wasn't responding your greetings. Silence lingered.

"You'll drink my blood now" he commented, suddenly, without a flinch.

- Ran.
- Fought.
- Complied.
- Objected.
- Inquired.
- Discussed.
- Turned it into a joke.
- Made a smartass comment.
- Stood there, uncomprehending.
- Tried to remember more about him (Intelligence + Politics).
- Cried at him with defiance and insults (Manipulation + Leadership).
- Appealed to his past (Manipulation + Politics).
- Remember what happened next (Allows you to fast-forward a scene happening in the past without making any choice).
- Dwell on the past (Move to yet another scene).
- Something else.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-25, 05:55 PM
Anthony just continues to smile at the elder. " While i can not vouch for my companions. I don't drink a fellow Kindred blood, sorry to disappoint you. Anthony just stands there waiting to see what his companions do.

Muenster Man
2014-07-25, 06:38 PM
Francis felt the strangest sensation flowing through him. Recognizing that he was under the spell of some unknown power, he decided to fight! And unlike John, Francis had no idea how powerful this man was.

To start, Francis spent a point of Willpower to try and temporarily negate whatever power was causing him to be entranced. He then spent 1 blood point and a turn growing claws and said "No" sharply to the man while standing defiantly, ready for him to make a move.

Danteric
2014-07-25, 07:30 PM
"What do you mean by drink your blood?" Asked John, as he watches to see how things will turn out. He knew this was an enemy that wouldn't be easy to fight against, even with the gangrel next to him to help.

Artemciy
2014-07-26, 04:20 AM
He looked, really looked at Anthony. Flashing a lot of white his eyes were positively mad. "I'll deal with you in a bit" he said, giving Francis just a flick of his gaze. It was strange, but a black drawl was now thick in his manner of speech. In what was even for Francis a blur he ran to the corner of the building.

Here I write a bit like a player, from the James perspective:
James found the place. It was a bit hard, took him the most of the day, following wrong leads, waiting in the traffic, but with a minor Entropy spell boosting his luck and nothing but hunches to work with he nailed it! It was a first, he never worked with that kind of divination before. He didn't know how to read it! But when he saw the clot of threads hanging on the fate map he conjured with the Whistle, he knew he'll investigate, no matter how many cats the curiosity killed.
So he was there, but he didn't know when. The Whistle was spent and he wasn't good enough on his own to do that kind of divination. He tried anyway, straining for hours with no result.
It wasn't so soon, however, and when the Whistle recharged he managed to get a date. A date with fate. And time.

Wormold was snooping from the corner, thinking himself safe. He wasn't. One moment he was there, leaning, memorising the strangeness he beheld with his fate-sight. And then he was in the air, hanging on a hand protruding from his chest. He looked at that hand first, elbow-deep, failing to comprehend. Then he looked at the stranger, his eyes regarding him with detached superiority over what was now a dead meat.

There was a splash behind, as his heart fell on the pavement.

And then he was falling.

It was only a moment before you saw the black man blurring back to practically the same place. "Let's do this" he smiled ferally, like a cheshire cat.
A body dropped from the rim of the building.

Muenster Man
2014-07-26, 08:41 AM
Francis bared his teeth at the man and swiftly jabbed his claw towards his torso. Francis lost most memory of the fight, save for a few moments of being tossed around.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-26, 09:38 AM
Anthony stayed back, avoiding the fight, but when he was the next target.... Well maybe that memory is best for another time.

Danteric
2014-07-26, 09:43 AM
John takes a step back from the man, and turns around when he hears a loud squashing noise behind him, and the horror it brings. Everything else blurred out, and another memory begins to form.

Artemciy
2014-07-26, 11:54 AM
So you was in the cell. You remember the insane, carnal pleasure of the elder vitae, filling your veins, reformatting you, erasing you, making your mind and every cell of your body scream. Everything in that moment was clear, and perfect, and unimportant. You were a god and an anthill, infinitely powerfull and exquisitely powerless.

And that's basically all, the other memories of that time are fleeting you, like gnats the fire. Tanaka fell for no reason when he was feeding Francis, her heart wasn't beating.

Muenster Man
2014-07-26, 12:17 PM
Francis awakens feeling dizzy and battered. Instinctually, his eyes begin to glow red and he quickly realizes that he is little more than a caged animal at the moment. Desperate thoughts of escape and hunger fill his mind as he runs to the door trying to open it. (assuming) It doesn't budge. Francis, in a flash of anger, tries forcing the door open.

[roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-26, 12:25 PM
Francis banging, was causing the banging in Anthony's own head to be even more painful. Anthony groggily spoke. Francis do you need to be so loud?

Artemciy
2014-07-26, 01:01 PM
The screeching and moaning of the metal leaving it's centuries-strong nest continues for a while. You hear the sounds of a guard running, then you see his face. It is a private security and he stares at the bending metal for some time. The old iron, even though it looks tough, is nowhere as strong as the modern alloys.

"Nobody moves! Stay where you are!" he cries, flapping for his weapon.

The heavy door, bend and torn from its hinges, falls on the floor with a huge clang.

Muenster Man
2014-07-26, 01:15 PM
Francis, whose mind is clouded with thoughts of hunger, attempts to grab the guard and pull him into the cell to feed on. As he tries to grab, he's desperately hoping the man has warmth, a breath, and most importantly: a pulse. If not, this one could be another a kindred and far more trouble than a kine.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-26, 01:33 PM
Oh Francis. Anthony gets up and gently touchs the poor man if he is grabbed, through the touch Anthony can learn a little more about him

Percetion + empathy
obeah level 1 , does not require the third eye, Difficultly 6 due to Auspex versus being 7.
[roll0]
the number of success determines what Anthony knows about the subject.
1st reveal the creature Vampire, mortal, ghoul. e.t.c.
2 nd how many health level damage he has suffered
3rd. reveals blood pool or how many blood points left
4th any disease the subject carries in the blood if any
I only need to spend a blood point if i switch Empathy for Medicine.

Artemciy
2014-07-26, 02:06 PM
The guard manages to scream and shoot simultaneously, until he relaxes in the Gangrel's embrace.
1 lethal damage (attack 10,5,5,6,10; damage 2,8,9,5,1)
Anthony feels it's a mortal. The man drops his weapon and sigh, his face confused and aghast.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-26, 02:21 PM
You poor man I am sorry for my companion, but when we are hungry it is hard to resist. Anthony just turns as he knows Francis, is about to have his meal for the night.

Muenster Man
2014-07-26, 02:30 PM
Did you already roll soak for me? If so, please ignore the following roll [roll0]
Francis grabs the man by his arm, pulls him into the cell and bites into the forearm while nearly ignoring the wound he just received. He draws blood until he is filled, and then a bit more to push the bullet out of him as if it was never there. He then drops the body with too little blood to live, eyes still glowing red, looking at the others in the cell
Think I left some in there for you guys if you're hungry

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-26, 02:39 PM
Anthony acts as though he was gagging for a moment, even though that actual act may be impossible. No thank you, you should put the poor man out of his misery. He does not need to suffer.

Danteric
2014-07-26, 03:41 PM
John sits up, staring at the other two kindred. The unfortunate mortal lying near death on the ground, his heart beat getting slower, and slower. "Jeeze, you could've left him a little bit of his blood, and ill pass, I'd rather not kill the poor man, I think I should be fine until we get out of here, speaking of, where the hell IS here?" Asks John, as he steps out of the cage, staring at the others, he motions to move on.

Artemciy
2014-07-26, 03:57 PM
In the gloom of the corridor John can see the four men in private security uniforms advancing slowly, guns drawn.
"Hand's up! Don't move!" Shouts the one on the front.

Danteric
2014-07-26, 04:01 PM
John looks at the group of guards, then looks at the one who was in the front. John looks into his eyes, and wills his mind to overpower his. "Hands up? But you were just about to Lead us out of here and then go home."

Im using level 2 dominate on the soldier, but I dont know the difficulty and such, specially since my -2 diff from Enchanting voice, so ill leave it up to you. The dominate command is the words in italic.

Muenster Man
2014-07-26, 04:01 PM
If he wanted to keep me caged, he needed to die. More interested in how to get out rather than where we are. Francis licks the wound close and breaks the man's neck. His eyes cease glowing. He steps out of the cell, looking at his surroundings and listens for anyone else coming.

I should have -2 difficulty on hearing rolls due to my merit
[roll0]

Artemciy
2014-07-26, 04:26 PM
Francis hears at least six heartbeats and the female voice of a police operator asking "What is your status?" on the radio.

The guard lowers his weapon and looks confused. "I think he's right" he turns to his squad "We need to escord them out".
"It's a vampire, he has bespelled you!" cries another one and opens fire, but not doing any serious damage.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-26, 04:27 PM
hmm well at least he is out of his misery? Anthony listens for anything down the corridor since John is talking to some one. along with trying to blend with the Darkness around him.

Perception with Auspex
[roll0]

Stealth
[roll1]

Muenster Man
2014-07-26, 04:47 PM
Francis rushes the 4 individuals. He uses (1 bp) Celerity to get in 2 punches against 2 different guards, preferably one of the ones that has the police dispatcher on the line and avoiding the one Dominated by John.
First punch [roll0]
Second punch [roll1]

Danteric
2014-07-26, 04:52 PM
John stares at one of the guards, its heartbeat like music to his ears. He could hear the blood pulsing through the guards veins, and John was hungry, so very hungry. Looking at another guard not under attack by Francis, his fangs bare, he makes eye contact. "Im so very hungry, and im sure you can help, why dont you Drop your weapon, and come to me, for I am your master.

Using dominate again, time to get me some blood!

Artemciy
2014-07-26, 05:12 PM
Anthony peeks at the carnage with nobody noticing him. "Patrols are dispatched" he hears the radio speaking.

Guards hit the walls, thrown by the Francis` punches.
Damage 4 and 5. Guards with the radio aren't there, you can't see them yet.
The first security man begins to rise his weapon again as John mesmerises another one.

Danteric
2014-07-26, 05:34 PM
John grabs onto the guard as he walks over, ripping off some of his clothes until bare skin, and then sinks his fangs into him. The blood rushing into him was euphoric, the heart beat mesmerizing. The luscious fluid filled his body, infusing with his entire being, he wanted to stop, but the beast was unrelenting, it wanted more, it wanted all of it.

Im going to try to stop drinking after taking 5 blood.

Muenster Man
2014-07-26, 05:38 PM
Francis turns his attention to the guard raising his weapon and attempts to hit him as well while activating (1bp) Celerity again.
[roll0]
If he misses, he'll simply attack again. If he hit, he'll use his heightened speed to run down the corridor and find the source of the radio transmission. Regardless, the lone guard in the corridor being dominated by John is left for John and Anthony to decide.
[roll1]

Artemciy
2014-07-26, 05:59 PM
The rush of blood feels good, the world blooms with new colors, even this old and dusty corridor looks quaint. The fact that a guard is firing at him and another, still shaking off the shock of the Gangrel's attack, rises his pistol - hardly matters, the pain from bullets piercing his body turning into exquisite pleasure.
He took 3 points this turn. I rolled willpower and it's more than enough to stop at 5 in the next turn.
Francis strikes the point guard from behind, breaking ribs and sending him flying towards the cell.
The first hit didn't do much. The second did 6 damage. Francis hit three guards total, his hits incapacitate them for the turn and maybe another one but HP-wise the two of them are still in the fight.
Another one enters the corridor, determined, radio silent on his hip. He makes a shot at the vampire. It's a good shot, hitting him straight in the chest, but the Gangrel seem to ignore it.
Three damage, lethal, soaked.

Muenster Man
2014-07-26, 06:50 PM
Francis attempts to finish the first two he fought with well-placed stomps (split action) and then he uses (1bp) celerity again to close in on the one who shot him and strike him as well.

Stomps on two guards: #1 [roll0]
#2 [roll1]
Rush and strike standing guard: [roll2]

Artemciy
2014-07-26, 07:18 PM
John let go of a whimpering guard, allowing him to fall unconscious on the floor.
Blood points 7.

Francis did a spectacular double-kick and uppercutted the last guard. It's a knockdown.
He leaves the two guards by the walls thoroughly beaten. John and Anthony incapacitate them with ease.
You feel the building is empty.

The distant whir of cars can be heard father down the corridor and back to your cell the corridor makes a turn into a less noisy part of the building. A simgle luminiscent bulb illuminates the ancient stones. The dawn approaching.

Artemciy
2014-07-26, 07:19 PM
Earlier, somewhere in London.

The consciousness returned slowly, it sipped in the useful bits, like in a dream. This is light. Too bright, a bad light. This is a face. Stern, but not sincere. Another face. A corridor. They asked him questions, he asked them answers he didn’t remember hearing. A corridor.

He came to himself in the hospital, risen to go away, discovered he wasn’t he.

The spell had worked! The spell he created with the Whistle and hanged, more to prove that he could than to have a second plan for his death… has worked. He was in a body not his own!

James.

James sat heavily on the emergency bed. People passed him by, the hospital lived while he set there and couldn’t contemplate death. His death. Somebody else’s death.

He lied back and tried to think. His mind was blank but a little pleasure seeped in, pleasure that his wild backup plan worked, pleasure that he was now effectively free from any pursuit.

A thought came like a sharp knife. The Whistle! It was left on his body!
He has come to rely on the edge it given him. Wanted it back. Very.

He needed a mirror.

That was a parallel scene touching on what became of James and Tanaka, followed by my player move.
Eventually this strange character will get out of hospital and will try to rejoin the coterie, unless you find it first.
My last post for today, see you soon.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-27, 12:36 AM
Anthony steps out of the shadows, finally revealing himself after the battle was over. Well done lads you are very imposing fighters, against humans anyways. Anthony then makes his way around the human bodies seeing if any are still alive. if he finds any survives, now that the hunger was turning out to be to overwhelming, he begins to feast.

auspex+ obeah 1
this is to determine who is alive.
[roll0]
he then takes only enough from each live human, that will not kill them.

Artemciy
2014-07-27, 12:45 AM
You find all men but the one in the cell to be alive, but unconscious. You begin to feed.

Danteric
2014-07-27, 01:09 AM
Looking over at the other two, John begins to worry. There were probably more then just those guards lurking around here, and he didn't want to stick around to find out.

"Let's get out of here while we can, we need to find a place to stay before the sun comes out, or we're all dead." Says John, motioning to find an exit.

Artemciy
2014-07-27, 02:02 AM
http://www.offbeatattractions.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/theclinkprisonmuseumsouthwark4.jpg

Passing another cell you notice an inscription.
“the cubard's empty to our sorrow but hope it will be full tomorrow”.
You move further, into a modernised part of the little museum. Macabre exhibits and waxwork monstrosities litter the place.
Rushing to the exit, you notice the flash of police sirens.

- Try to find another exit, a window.
- Hide in the shadows, to play the mouse and grue.
- Go out with hands risen.
- Run and cry "They're still inside, they're killing the guards!"
- Something else.

Danteric
2014-07-27, 06:15 AM
John stops in his tracks when he hears the sirens outside, they were here already? John knew they had to get out quickly, or meet the sun in a cell, but going out the front door would be too dangerous, and fighting them all would be a fairly big masquerade breach.

John begins searching for another exit, a window, a door, even a hole in the wall big enough for them to escape.

Muenster Man
2014-07-27, 08:07 AM
Hearing the sirens, Francis feels trapped and rapidly begins searching for an alternate exit

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-27, 10:34 AM
Well well, they are quick aren't they. Anthony looks around for an exit or a hiding place. with Dawn coming the shadows are receding so that may not be the best option. maybe an access point to the sewer system in the basement. this was London after all they had a very strange sewer network compared to Arizona.

Finding a Basement or sewer entrance which i am guessing is Perception +Alertness?
[roll0]

Also Francis, I must thank you for that Awe inspiring fight, I believe i may have learned from you a little while watching. Anthony still staying calm as ever despite there world going to hell, as quick as it can.

Artemciy
2014-07-27, 03:08 PM
An interesting choice, going for the sewers, but Anthony fails to see or feel any signs of an entrance at the moment. His sudden comment to Francis reflects his thinking about applying what he carefully observed to his own fights.
It's more of Perception+Investigaion than Perception+Alertness, that is if you want to notice someone sneaking around you might want to roll Alertness, but if you want to draw a deduction from what you saw (e.g. a stain on a wall tells of unusual flow of water which tells of an air stream being present which tells that there is an air duct or sewers around) you'll need Investigation.
Perception+Alertness roll got you a point in Brawl. -1 XP; Brawl = 1.

They find a lot of small grated windows, however, and some of them are simple enough for the grate to be torn out without much noise. Escaping near the Wilton's Music Hall they run north down the street lighted with stained glass lanterns.

- Try to find a hotel, still not knowing whether you have any money or ID.
- Break into a building.
- Hail or stop a car.
- Return to the haven on foot.
- Check whether you have an ID.
- Go straight to the palace.
- Something else.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-27, 03:29 PM
Anthony, Peers up and down the street, Either of you know how to drive, otherwise we can call for a Taxi. That is what they are called here right? Anthony then also Checks the Sky line, Either way i believe getting to a Haven or the Palace is the best plan, I wouldn't risk staying in a hotel all day. they police may find us then. Anthony starts to walk down the street flagging down any taxi he sees.

Artemciy
2014-07-27, 03:58 PM
http://www.job32v8.com/photos/488.jpg

It takes some time, but they finally catch a cab.
Where to?

Artemciy
2014-07-27, 03:59 PM
Tanaka/James

Nobody was really interested in his health but a police officer Riley wanted to speak to him so to the police station they went. In this body he felt like drinked quite a lot, the size, movement, balance all wrong. The officer called him by the name - Tanaka, so he didn’t need to fake a strong amnesia. Somewhere in the middle of it, looking at his new body in the police bathroom, he faced a question. So what am I, a man or a woman?
A thought about the previous owner of it, the numbing cloud of guilt lingered at the back of his eyes but he locked it there, refused the painful seeds to take hold.
He’ll deal with it later.
He splashed his face. Stood there, before the ancient civilizations cryptic lipstick messages on the mirror. Thought about sliding to the floor.

His mind was silent for a while. It passed.
A stack of blond hair, snub nose, tight lips. It was she now. He - was she. He soaked the image, memorized, tasted on his tongue. Tanaka. He was Tanaka. She was Tanaka.

She got back her id, money. The rest was still evidence, Riley told her to call him back from a hotel.

How many times have you stared at the ceiling? This seemingly useless waste of time solves a lot of problems. You lay, letting all thoughts fly away from you or run in rounds over your head. The puzzle clicks without your help. Something happens and suddenly you know what to do.

She had to find her old new friends. It was now only a matter of how.

Muenster Man
2014-07-27, 03:59 PM
Don't want to draw more attention by jacking a car...
Francis realizes that he had no cash on him before the incident, but checks his pockets in vain anyways.
... Does anyone have any cash on them?

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-27, 04:04 PM
I will take care of that Francis. Anthony smiled at his friend, though while most of the time Anthony's smile was usually disturbing just due to the fact it was so calm. This smile was, more so. Where do you think we should go John? I assume you know the havens better then I.

Muenster Man
2014-07-27, 04:04 PM
Francis thinks over the possible safe places they could reach before sunrise. A hotel room is too unsafe and an unknown quantity. He decides that a haven may be the safest.

Muenster Man
2014-07-27, 05:23 PM
Francis has a sudden realization and looks to John Hey whatever happened to Tanaka. Didn't she have a cell phone on her?

Danteric
2014-07-27, 06:03 PM
John looks over at Francis, "Yeah, she did actually. Either of you see a phone booth nearby? I'll give her a call, maybe she has somewhere we can stay." John starts looking around for a phone booth to call his ghoul with, where could she have gone?

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-27, 06:14 PM
While you two do that I can sort out our fair. Once the other two go Anthony goes to the drive side window, as if to chat with their driver while he waits. he talks to the man and asks if he can see the drivers hand. once he has it. Anthony puts the drive to sleep with his Anesthetic touch. Difficulty is 6 unless unwiling then 8 it is a will roll
[roll0]
need only one success, humans when effected by the power fall asleep for 5-10 hours.

Artemciy
2014-07-27, 06:14 PM
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/34886068/large.jpg

Coven apparently took your wallets and other things, you've trouble even finding a change, but Tanaka accepts the call. She's pretty sure it is one of you but does not recognize the voice. "Yes?" she asks, adrenaline rushing her veins.

Danteric
2014-07-27, 06:24 PM
"Tanaka? Where are you?! This is John, We're near downtown I think? We need a place to stay, the sun is coming up, can you whip something together?" Asks John, hoping she can help.

Artemciy
2014-07-27, 06:33 PM
"Sure" she thinks for a moment, figuring there's something strange happening if they call from a phone booth and can't find the hotel by themselves, "I'm in the London City View hotel, Roman road 113. I can check how far it is on the map. You can come right up the window."

Danteric
2014-07-27, 06:46 PM
"Alright, we're on our way, have a room sun proofed for us." says John. Looking back over at the others, John tells them about the destination, and urges on the importance of getting there quickly.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-27, 07:15 PM
Alright since you know where to go, would you take us there? By this point Anthony is moving the Driver to the passengers seat. Ehh our driver seemed to fall asleep on us, the poor man must have been awake all night.

Artemciy
2014-07-27, 07:24 PM
I have to go now, so here is a scene for the hotel when you reach it.

http://cdn1.agoda.net/hotelimages/175/175493/175493_1210282130007972562_STD.jpg

As you reach the place, you see Tana waving you from a window on the second floor. Finding a moment when nobody looks you easily climb there and arrive in the frugal room. Tanaka explain that there is an attendant woman on first floor, which has a comfortable parlour.

- Use a Discipline on the attendant to discuss matters in comfort and peace.
- Stay in the room, it's safer and who needs comfort anyway.
- Dominate the attendant to give you the best rooms even though you have no ID.
- Phone the primogen from Tanaka's cell.
- Do something else.

You might want to discuss what's going on.
To discover that the elder's vitae has washed away the old blood bonds.
To find yourself apt to new Disciplines (Dominate, Celerity, Fortitude, Obfuscate, Potence, Presence, Quietus - you can reinforce your choice with a DC 9 Willpower or Willpower + Thaumaturgy roll; if that fails, roll 1d7 to pick a random one, until you get what you don't have yet).
See you soon.

Muenster Man
2014-07-27, 07:53 PM
Francis considers the notions of comfort to be unnecessary since his embrace. Resting in a crowded room is dangerous, however he's always awakened in response to danger in the past, so he isn't so afraid. He closes the blinds, draws the curtains, and takes some sheets to further cover the windows.

He paces around the room for a few moments and says
Does anyone know what just happened? And does anyone else still feel something happening? I haven't felt the same since I woke up.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-27, 07:59 PM
When everyone leaves the cab, Anthony moves the driver back to the front seat, and wakes him up. I a sorry Sir it looks like you fell asleep, as it turns out we won't be needing your services after all. it appears we were right were we needed to be along. Have a pleasant evening.

When Anthony makes it to the room. He shakes Tanaka's hand. It is a pleasure to see you again my dear. it looks like, if not for you we would have met with a horrible fate.
Given how she was not with them when they awoke he is seeing if he can tell anything is differant with tanaka
perception +investigation
[roll0]

Anthony then joins his friends were ever they maybe. Well then have any of you boys felt differant since our bout with the elder?
Going with Obfuscate
will + Thum.
[roll1]

I know what you mean Francis. it is like knowledge and power all wrapped in an instant.

Muenster Man
2014-07-27, 08:36 PM
Yeah, it's like, there's power flowing through me and if I need to, I can bend it to my will.

(C'MON POTENCE!) [roll0]

Danteric
2014-07-27, 10:55 PM
John looks down at the floor, then looks up to his hands. He could almost feel the power of the blood infused into his being. It was a power he liked, a power he wanted. "Yeah, I feel a bit strange myself, im not sure why. Though it scares me to think about what he could've done to us if he wanted." he says, looking at Anthony.

Lets go Quietus! [roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-27, 11:14 PM
Anthony starts to get lost in thought about what had happened between them and the Elder. Well if we ever meet again we can kill him?

Danteric
2014-07-27, 11:42 PM
John looks over with surprise "Kill him? Im not even sure we could scratch him. Not yet anyway, if we prepare first, we might stand a better chance."

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-27, 11:47 PM
It was only a thought. but there is after more then one way to skin a cat. Anthony looks to the ground. What to you think Tomorrow will bring us. Should we return to the palace. inform them what has happened. or something else?

Artemciy
2014-07-28, 03:42 AM
The magic of luck and time helps her to behave as the old Tanaka would. You notice she gives you more attention than usual, but she's probably just dying to know what's happening, as you all are.
For Anthony that was a resisted roll (against Tanaka's Wits + Subtrefuge + active effects). She got 3 success, eliminating his (page 252 of the book).
She's in her "killing" mood, her body composed in a fighting readiness, face thoughtful and cloudy, and she merely gives you her hand, making no attempt to shake it.
"Who was this bastard?" She asks low and menacing. "What did he do to you?"

When Francis realize that his old bond is gone he gets a point of Willpower (totalling 9). Please mark it on your sheet. All party members restore a temporary point of Willpower if you miss one.

Muenster Man
2014-07-28, 04:49 AM
Feeling the changes in his body, Francis thinks about Jacob for a moment and then he begins to chuckle. He stops quickly, he's not by himself and he would rather that information not be spread if he could help it.
We should let the palace know as soon as possible. If we can get a call in before sunrise, that would be ideal, but I'm more worried about resting. And we need to think about what we're going to tell them. Just sayin "oh, hey, we got beat up by some vampire we don't know, got captured, and maybe broke the masquerade trying to escape" might make us wish we were still in that cell. This whole situation stinks and feels like a set up. If we describe that vamp and he turns out to be a primogen, then we're screwed.

Danteric
2014-07-28, 07:05 AM
John looks at Francis sullenly, he knows who the attacker was, and it was a reason to be scared. "Francis, the man we ran into was Monty, the man who diablerized Prince Mithras, im surprised we even made it out of there." John walks around the hotel room, pacing his steps, worrying about what might happen next. "The sun is coming soon, we should get some rest, Tanaka will watch over us until night. Speaking of, Tanaka, its time for your reward." says John, turning towards Tanaka, he holds out his wrist, and motions her to drink.

Going to try to give Tanaka a blood point, thus keeping her as a ghoul, and reinforcing the bond.

Artemciy
2014-07-28, 07:28 AM
Quite a bit surprised but trusting her enchanced intuition, which tells her it's normal, she moves to take his hand. But, piercing him with her serious eyes (and getting herself a moment to think) she asks "So he could've killed you but kept you alive. Why?". A special thread throbs in her fate-sight, hinting that there's more than a friendly connection between herself and John and that it is related to the gesture. He wants me to take his blood?!

Danteric
2014-07-28, 07:35 AM
"Who knows, im not sure why he'd want us alive, although he could probably end us at any moment." says John, staring down at his wrist as Tanaka takes his hand. "Oh, im sorry. Are you still uncomfortable with cutting it open?" asks John, as he slices his wrist with his nail, causing rich Vitae to emerge. "Drink, you'll feel better afterwords, you've earned it." he says, looking at Tanaka with caring eyes.

He was always fond of Tanaka, acquired as a ghoul in his earlier nights of undeath, she reminded him of his own sister, which was why he was more protective of her then any other ghoul. He would have to take cautions to protect her.

Artemciy
2014-07-28, 08:03 AM
Remembering this moment she'll notice how the young vampire's hand seemed perfect and familiar, how her body reacted powerfully to the sight of blood. She hurried to bend instinctively: vampire or no vampire, there's no reason to waste it. Then the sensation took her and she fell on her knees, letting the blood fill her mouth, her thoughts, her heart. It was intimate on more than one level, for not only a symbolism of sharing one's life caught her, but if felt like some of his person has been entering her with it.

Then the luck spell interferred: her mind was suddenly working again and at the front of it was the thought That's enough. Reluctantly she slowed the flow, pressing lips instead of her full mouth on the wound. But she couldn't let it go, she stood there on her knees, letting small rivulets of vitae pass between her lips, and savoured the waves of pleasure her entire body felt.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-28, 10:11 AM
Anthony Stretches out on the floor, yawning. trying to ignore the sound of Tanaka being fed. When he gets up again, he looks at the two of them still embraced. Well i will try to leave you both alone and see about getting my own room Francis, do you care to join me.

Danteric
2014-07-28, 10:40 AM
After giving her her fill of his Vitae, John pulls away from Tanaka, and smiles. His blood would keep her empowered, young, and more resilient then a normal human. Turning back to Anthony, John snaps back to reality. "Oh, im sorry. We should probably stick together for now, we dont know if Monty will come back, and atleast we'd stand a better chance together, then being picked off one by one.." says John, slightly sullen. "I feel kind of strange, too. Somethings changed, but im not sure what, how do you guys feel?" he asks, staring at the others.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-28, 10:49 AM
To me it feels like the Shadows are more my friend then ever. Anthony stretches out again. but this experience does get me thinking and remembering our first meeting for some reason. you remember that time?

Artemciy
2014-07-28, 11:00 AM
Tana jumps on her feet, backs away and looks at you as if she were a bull and you're a matador. She stands like that, breathing. Then "Ta-da!" with a sudden cry she jumps to the ceiling, probably waking half a hotel. Proceeding to jump around she lends a kiss on each of you crying in a silly happy voice "You're the best vampires in the world!" then storms from the room. Not a moment passes in silence, though, as she storms back, bracing herself in a corner, intent on listening to what you'll say. Being on high makes her completely immune to embarassment.

- Used to her bouts you continue to talk once the moment of amusement passes.
- You chastise her routinely.

Sorry, guys. )

Muenster Man
2014-07-28, 12:55 PM
Francis looks at Tana and frowns as he begins to slide himself under the bed.
Anthony, didn't I first meet you dealing with an angry human? He thought you were trying to pickpocket him but you were just trying to help the poor guy up after he tripped and hurt himself.
He settles himself under a bed with his head still sticking out.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-28, 01:02 PM
I remember that, Poor fellow, he thought i was some freak whowas trying to do all sort of harm versus just pick pocketing. Anthony Sighs heavily, as he shows his fangs. He thought I was one of those humans who try to emulate us. But thankfully a quick witted tongue convinced him that i simply had a birth defect with my fangs being over grown.
Anthony then luaghs for a second. Wasn't it you who tripped him, On accident of course.

Muenster Man
2014-07-28, 01:53 PM
Heh, yeah, accident. Right after I pickpocketed him

Danteric
2014-07-28, 02:14 PM
John looks at the other two, then paces towards the bathroom. "If you need me, i'll be in here doing a quick ritual, dont let me interrupt your trip down memory lane." he says, as he walks into the bathroom, out of sight.

Sitting down next to the bathroom wall, John cuts a small incision on his hand, making Vitae pour out into his hands. John begins to focus his vitae to take form.

John uses the level 2 ritual Engaging the vessel of transference to form the blood into a ring.
[roll0]

Artemciy
2014-07-28, 02:57 PM
Tanaka titters into fist, then peeks a noisy face into the bathroom.

Danteric
2014-07-28, 03:01 PM
John notices Tanaka peak around the corner as the blood finished forming into the shape of a red-hued ring. Placing it on his finger, John stands up and looks over at Tanaka. "Whats wrong Tanaka, did you need something?" Asks John, looking at her.

Artemciy
2014-07-28, 03:15 PM
She enters the room, fascinated, passing a hand over the ring.
"Yes, to see this. What does it do?" she asks, disarmingly trusting and curious.

"The magic every girl has" (c) Magical Witch Punie-chan e01. Manipulation+Subtrefuge: [roll0]

Danteric
2014-07-28, 03:17 PM
"Ah, nothing much, just something to help me in the future, in case I get hungry." Says John, as he pulls his hand away. "Speaking of, im a little hungry right now, but I guess ill have to wait for tomorrow night to get something." he says, standing up straight, he heads towards the bed, and prepares to sleep for the day.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-28, 03:18 PM
Hehehe. it is so sweet how John douts on Tana. What do you think Francis..... Francis. are you asleep. Anthony starts to close his eyes too. the day is soon to be starting, and that means rest.

Muenster Man
2014-07-28, 08:59 PM
ZZZZzzzzZZZZ
Francis drift off into rest beneath the bed, hoping the next night will make far more sense than the last.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-28, 10:04 PM
Anthony lay there as always not seeming to find the sleep he needed, his mind wondering on how he became this monster. A creature of pure evil. While Anthony was not religious as a human, he seemed to find it when he became a vampire. but that was just one of his secrets he knew he could never let the others know about. it would not be till 10:00 am when Anthony finally found sleep.

Artemciy
2014-07-29, 05:53 AM
http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/79072/London-England-sunset-half-31000.jpg

John rises. Anthony and Francis are still dead-for-the-day. They are alone.
The weary weight of the day still weights on his arm.

- Goes down to phone the unruly girl.
- Goes to the bathrum to perform the morning customs (brush teeth with hotel's conveniences, etc).
- Makes plans for the day.
- Tries to rise Anthony and Francis.
- Uses his supernatural senses to check for danger.
- Does something else.

Blood pools: John 5; Francis 4; Anthony 10 (please update your sheets).

Danteric
2014-07-29, 10:12 AM
Upon waking up, John begins increasing his senses with auspex in an attempt to discover anything nearby. He was worried someone might have snuck in during the time they slept.

After John does his check, he picks up the phone and tries to call Tanaka.

Artemciy
2014-07-29, 10:21 AM
"Do not disturb" sign hands from the door. Nobody is even there when John, feeling no threats, goes down the hall to use the phone.
Tanaka picks up the call, "Hey, sleepyhead!" she greets you happily. You can feel from the smallest tension in her voice (or maybe it's your bond) that she is picking her words.

Danteric
2014-07-29, 12:45 PM
"What have you done today?" John asks, she had l day to scout out places, he hoped she wouldn't let him down. "A hotel isn't the best place to stay, any luck on finding a more permanent residence?" He asks, as he waits for the others to wake

Artemciy
2014-07-29, 01:55 PM
"I'm in the police station. I'll call you back in a few." she answers out of turn.
Attendant comes, a serious-looking boozer at her forties, looks you over but doesn't ask any questions.
Tanaka calls back some time later (hall clock shows 7:20pm).

"I was with Mark from MI5, going over evidence. And I visited officer Riley." she chatters, disregarding the audience. "That's all" she adds, sad and surprised. "Talking with Mark toor very long!".
"I wanted to see the crime site for myself, but you woke already.".

"Ugh. About residence... aren't you going to call the primogen?" she adds, remembering your earlier question.

Francis and Anthony will wake at 7:40pm.
You'll feel the sunset, it'll be at 9:14pm (you can see the rising rules in Big 16, 13).

When John asks what in the hells does she mean it unfolds that MI5 became interested in the murder and Tanaka, as the only witness, had to repeat her account to the MI5 agent and answer his questions and identify the evidence from the site she recognizes which includes the thing brought by the coterie to London. Her friends the owners of the things were deemed missing and they were to contact the police (officer Riley) if they come in contact with Tana.

Muenster Man
2014-07-29, 02:06 PM
Francis wakes up and leans forward, hitting his head on the bed just above him. Grumbling as he pulls himself out from under the bed. He's rarely been at ease the past two years but he can't help but feel this is something different. They got out of this too easily. He stops for a moment, trying to hear if anyone else is nearby.
Difficulty -2 [roll0]

Muenster Man
2014-07-29, 02:09 PM
Ignore previous post until 7:40, sorry

Danteric
2014-07-29, 04:13 PM
"I'll try to call him when I can, thanks for the work Tanaka, i'll let the others know." Says John, as he hangs up the phone. Returning to the room, he waits for the others to awake, they needed to hear what Tanaka told him about the MI5, and to make other plans to contact the primogen, and find a place to stay. It wasnt until then that John even noticed his wallet was missing. He had no phone, no wallet, he should've asked Tanaka to get him a new set. John sighs, and waits.

Artemciy
2014-07-29, 04:45 PM
Hmm. He didn't ask her to come right away to the hotel. She rolled the thought of going to the compromised haven on her tongue, but it was too far a detour. It was she who hinted to Mark the idea of reviewing the evidence, but the Whistle wasn't there. Either Monty or someone else took it. She needed to be on site to see more.
Leaving it for later, she took a cab back, using the short break to have an accelerated rest. She uses boosted brain cleaning (glymphatic system), etc, to keep herself going without sleep.
She thought about a better residence earlier, but between her research and MI5 there wasn't enough time to go about it.

He stops for a moment, trying to hear if anyone else is nearby.

Francis overhears the phone conversation.
The city moves on, it's sounds a heartbeat of road veins. Feels unclean but safe.

Muenster Man
2014-07-29, 05:47 PM
Francis walks over to Anthony's resting body and pauses for a moment. He considers whether to allow him to continue resting for a while longer until the sun completely sets but then he thinks too much is happening far too quickly. We need to plan fast. Rest can come later.
He limply moves the back of his hand to Anthony's face and taps twice in rapid succession.
Wake up. We've got work to do.
He hits a little harder than he intended. Was it a spasm or something more with his blood? Francis is both scared and excited by the thought.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-29, 09:54 PM
Anthony rolls over on his side to get the tapping to stop. When it does not"Ah a little longer, the sun is still up. mmm. Anthony moans, in desperation.

Danteric
2014-07-30, 07:14 AM
John watches as the other two gets ready for the night. "So apparently the police want to speak with us, but we also need to find a more permanent place of residence. I'm going to go try to speak to the Primogen at the chantry. I should have some back up money there, hopefully. I'll try to get us some phones aswell, so we can keep in contact. Any other ideas?" John asks, looking at the two.

Muenster Man
2014-07-30, 07:54 AM
Francis looks visibly nervous.
They want to talk to us about a murder but which one? The one Monty put a fist through, or the guy I drained last night? If we're talking to the police, we'll need to have our stories straight.
He's pacing around the room back and forth trying to think.
How did they even ID us? Did those guys take pictures of us when we were knocked out in the cell?

Artemciy
2014-07-30, 07:58 AM
Tanaka drops from the cab and enters the room.
"What's up?" she says, seeing the worried vampires.

Danteric
2014-07-30, 08:20 AM
"Oh, Tanaka, it's you. Tell us more about what the cops want to talk about, as Francis just mentioned, we do need our stories straight." Says John. "Speaking of, have you seen my wallet? Wouldn't hurt to have access to my money right now, we also need some phones.." He says, scratching his head.

Artemciy
2014-07-30, 08:41 AM
"Police doesn't have your wallet or IDs in the evidence, they have only the cases. The IDs were on you. I guess Monty took them" (she actually knew Monty took them, having seen it with a Time spell: one of the things she did was to carefully examine the recent days events, looking into her own's body past and then into the vampires).
"I told them we're theatre actors and came to London to research some of the local shows, given how you guys look. They seem to dig it. We were passing by when the black one attacked us, I woke up in the hospital and you went missing. You might confirm your identities with them and get a temporary ID or keep staying missing. They wanted to know why he attacked as, but I had no idea. It's the strange way the other man was killed that got MI5 interested."

"I think it's too much trouble, let's get new IDs somewhere else and scram." she adds, cheerfully.

"I know, I know! Let's raid the police station and take our things!" she cries, excitedly waving her hands.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-30, 11:05 AM
Visually Anthony looked tired but mentally he was concerned about attacking a police station. yes lets assualt a police station that will surely not have any reprocussions. Anthony says sarcastically.

Muenster Man
2014-07-30, 12:09 PM
Francis looks incredulous at the suggestion.
Don't like cops. I vote for staying low. Did you find out who those people were that were holding us captive? Or where that was? It didn't look legit at all. Maybe they're connected with Monty?
He looks antsy, like he wants to get out and go somewhere, but is trapped indoors by the sunlight.

Artemciy
2014-07-30, 12:17 PM
"What people? You haven't told me what happened yet!" placing hands on the hips she sliced Francis slit eyes.

Muenster Man
2014-07-30, 12:28 PM
The place we got taken to after being knocked out. It looked shoddy and old. Some small security force was keeping us there. They seemed to know what we were. I wish we had time to kill them all before the police came, they look dangerous to our kind.

Artemciy
2014-07-30, 12:32 PM
"Interesting. So he intended to keep you? Maybe he was going to create a special connection with you, like I have with John? The ..." she snaps her fingers as if trying to remember how it's called.

Muenster Man
2014-07-30, 12:43 PM
Blood bond? So, I guess this means we can expect this Monty-guy to come back for us. Like we're his property or something.
Francis looks increasingly paranoid and agitated.
We could try setting a trap for him

Artemciy
2014-07-30, 12:59 PM
She looked at vampires helplessly and with hope, but they were lost in their calculations.
Putting her bag on bedstand she sat next to Anthony and put her cheek on her hand.

Danteric
2014-07-30, 03:59 PM
"I know a ritual that could help us, but i'd need time to prepare it. We'd also have to land a hit on him, before he turns us into mince meat." Says John, scratching his head. "But first things first, lets get us a place to stay, staying at this hotel just screams come and find us." John sighs. "Maybe we should go confirm our identities, atleast with that I can get a new bank card issued and I can have access to some money." John says, standing up.

Muenster Man
2014-07-30, 04:36 PM
Before we do that, I think we should at least tell someone what the heck is going on. I bet the Queen would be interested in knowing that the one who ate the previous prince of London is acting in the area.
Francis cracks his fists, faces the wall, and starts shadow boxing while speaking
While the police are holding us for questioning, we're going to have big targets on our backs. If he wants to find us he will. I want back up if we go in. Maybe I can fight our way out of a police station, or maybe not. But even if we do get out, we won't be welcome in London ever again. If the Queen knows what's going on, or one of our primogen know, they might be interested in taking out Monty and getting us out. Maybe that could be the trap.
He stops boxing and turns towards the group.
But whatever happens, I want to see him myself. Maybe even kill him...

Artemciy
2014-07-30, 05:25 PM
Anthony from the corner of his eyes watched Tanaka. She fell from the bed after Francis has made his brave declaration, but caugh herself in time to seem like hiding there deliberately.
Oh, the adventures of the young...

"We should also contact Mary, the London's Harpy. It is a faux pass that we didn't before arrival, but if we go to her now it might appease her that she is the first to know the news."

Danteric
2014-07-30, 06:39 PM
"Good idea, you guys go take care of Mary, I'm going to head to the chantry to talk to the primogen and prepare for the ritual, I'll meet you back here in a few hours." Says John, putting his coat on and heads towards the door.

Artemciy
2014-07-30, 06:51 PM
"Will you take Francis with you?" Tanaka asks. "What if there is a danger? We don't know this city. And take the cab fare." Her voice caring, she opens and gives him her wallet.

Muenster Man
2014-07-30, 06:58 PM
Francis nods and will travel with you if you allow him to.

Danteric
2014-07-30, 07:36 PM
"I appreciate the assistance Francis, but I'm certain if I brought a gangrel into the chantry, Monty will be the least of my concerns, not trying to insult , but the other tremere are a lot less... Accepting, as I am." Says John.

Muenster Man
2014-07-30, 07:57 PM
Francis puts his hands up just above his chest
Not an issue, just wanted to know if you wanted an escort to the chantry. If you don't need me, I'll try and call up my mentor, Jacob, in a bit and see what he knows.

Danteric
2014-07-30, 11:20 PM
John takes Tanakas wallet, taking enough money for a cab t and back from the chantry. Looking back over at Francis, he nods, and heads towards the door. "Meet back in a few hours , be careful." Says John, as he heads out the door.

Muenster Man
2014-07-30, 11:49 PM
Francis makes sure the sun has fully set before heading out. He thinks to himself my mentor, Jacob, may be able to help but I'm not sure. Better not let him know his blood bond has been broken. It might even be worth if to find the Gangrel primogen if I knew where he or she was. And dealing with Jacob has cooled my connection with my clan, thinking I'm a Brujah spy. They probably wouldn't tell me where to go.
He heads out, not sure if any of this will go down well.

Artemciy
2014-07-31, 06:41 AM
Jacob wasn’t in London, in fact this job was a chance for Francis to stay out of his reach and so he only could speak with him on a phone. The hotel might have had a phone with an international plan, but a public booth was out of the question. On the bright hand, the local Gangrel clan might be more welcoming there. The Vale of Health was the Gangrel’s favored place, he had a chance of meeting one there. Or he could phone the Queen’s seneschal and ask him for a contact.

- Finds a booth remote enough to phone a castle without betraying their location.
- Walks to the Gangrel grounds.
- Something else.

John’s destination was the British Museum, he was hoping to find the Tremere primogen Edward Bainbridge there or in the nearby estate. The museum was an Elysium, though, and it was a bad form to visit one hungry.

- Proceeds to meet the primogen.
- Finds a morsel to snatch.
- Decides to visit a different chapter (under Bainbridge London grew several).
- Gets a cell or goggles (Microsoft goggles are still in fashion).
- Does something else.

“Will you take me to that Harpy?” Tanaka asked Anthony, her hopes a little dim, as if there was something heavy on her mind. “Uhm. And by the way, is your blood stronger than John`s?” she asked, soberly.

Danteric
2014-07-31, 07:23 AM
John decides to grab a quick bite before heading anywhere, and he still needed a way to contact the others. Walking down the street, John looks for unsuspecting people to lure into a secluded area.

Hunting roll: [roll0]
Dominate level 2 to have the person(s) to follow me quietly into a secluded area. [roll1]

Muenster Man
2014-07-31, 08:06 AM
Francis decides it would be best to meet the Gangrel clan in person, but then realizes he's hungrier than he thought, and doesn't want an accident to happen later if he waits too long to feed. It wouldn't be his fault of course, he fights The Beast all the time and nearly always wins, but still, better to be safe than sorry.Heading out in the general direction of the clan's grounds, Francis begins looking for prey.

Francis will attempt to find a good location, find a lone target, sneak up and assault them (and preferably knock them out), then take 2-3 blood points from them. Not sure what the exact rolls should be, so tell me if you want me to roll something else
Target: Perception+Streetwise [roll1]
Sneak: Dexterity+Stealth [roll2]
Assault: Dexterity+Brawl [roll3] (if you want this to be Strength instead of Dex, just ignore the last number)

Artemciy
2014-07-31, 10:48 AM
Having bespelled a passersby, someone's dad walking to a nearby pub, John tried to find a safer place than the street, but this part of the city is littered with windows and every spot is a line of fire. After walking a while the gentleman found a dubious nook and proceeded with the pleasantries. With good self-control John took only a little blood and left the man to daydream in a happy delirium.

+3 bood.

I seem to be in some kind of rambling mood, so:
Secluded area is a bit vague. A back alley might seem a good spot to avoid the police patrols but will be checked first thing by Domain's retainers. Phone booth on a public street might look like a bad idea, but one can pretend making a phone call together and clandestinely feed from a hand. In other words, the Domination roll proves you've found a secluded area but I don't know whether it's a good or a bad thing. :smallamused:
Means I can turn it either way, just don't be surprised if I do. :smallwink:

It's a 7 miles walk to the Vale of Health, leaving Francis with a lot of time to mark a pray. On Old Ford road he noticed a woman entering an apartment, grocery bags in her hands, and managed to catch the door just in time. She began to turn when he collected her in gearlock. In a dozen seconds he left her unconscious body, strolling down the Cambridge Health.

+2 to +4 blood, depending on how ruthless he is.
> Not sure what the exact rolls should be
Generally, you might want to use the contact, hunt, defeat mechanics from page 365.
Or otherwise do a single hunting roll with some details of how are you going about the hunt (page 259).
> if you want this to be Strength instead of Dex, just ignore the last number
It's your call, I'm fine with Dex. To me it means you're taking a subtler approach, like catching a person instead of overpowering it.

Muenster Man
2014-07-31, 02:09 PM
He had considered taking more blood than he did (3 points), but he isn't desperate and saw no need to endanger her life further.

Francis licked his mouth clean and continued on his way towards the Vale of Health. When I get there, hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to find someone. But if they're if they're all out in the Hampstead Heath instead, I may be in trouble. He pressed forward, picking up his pace. It'll be over an hour before I even get there

Artemciy
2014-07-31, 03:25 PM
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/04/95/43/f2/the-well-s-tavern.jpg

Francis.

You enter The Wells, surely a part of the Gangrel's Domain. Wall clock shows 10:40pm. The establishment is full of local haunters, some of them are scanning you for a friendly face. The air is coming and going freely so the place is bearable, the kitchen is leaking smells that could make vampire sentimental. For some unfathomable reason the mood is strained and the gossip obtuse.

- Move up the hill and look for Gangrel in the park.
- Try to identify vampires by sight.
- Maneuver thru the tavern, getting a closer look (and smell and sense) at the patrons.
- Wait for somebody to approach.
- Sit and listen.
- Do something else.

Danteric
2014-07-31, 04:02 PM
After grabbing a bite to eat, John licks the bite shut, and leaves the man to his day dreams. John now heads towards the Museum to meet with the Primogen, a meeting he hoped could shed some light on the situation. He hoped the Primogen could provide hunting grounds and access to the chantry, or assistance against Monty.

Muenster Man
2014-07-31, 04:47 PM
Looking around the tavern, Francis steps to the side and out of the doorway while putting his hands in his jacket. He scans the crowd in an attempt to see if he recognizes anyone, although as he has only met some of them a few times and even then only briefly, he's a little skeptical that he'll recognize one of his clan on sight.
Our kind are hairier than most. Maybe that'll help.

Artemciy
2014-07-31, 05:09 PM
http://glim.ru/personal/RP/FerrumImpressions/scene20140801_1024px-British_Museum_2010-06-04_B.jpg

John.

The name, Edward Bainbridge, opens all doors and soon you meet the venerated professor in the museum's grand hall.
You know him by his reputation, for under his tutelage Tremere libraries gained a lot in the knowledge of the world's occult practices and London became a home of several mystic sects, providing a rich and diversified ground for the Clan's research.

"How may I be of service, young man?" he asks with just the right amount of patronage and impartiality in his tone.

Danteric
2014-07-31, 05:14 PM
John bows before the man, showing the utmost respect and care in his presentation. "My name is John Lucas, and I have recently arrived in this city. I wish to be allowed entrance into the chantry, and require assistance in a matter regarding the late prince." John looks back up at the man, "regarding Monty cowen. He attacked me and my allies, and I have come here to report what happened." Says John, unsure what his reply will be.

Artemciy
2014-07-31, 05:15 PM
Francis couldn't see any Gangrel-looking fiends, but he heard a word he recognized - Halesworth. It is the Gangrel's sheriff of the city, he remembered. Somebody just mentioned him, but who? There was still the option of walking the tavern, at close range a vampire is easily detected by his lack of heartbeat, his room temperature and muffled smell.

Artemciy
2014-07-31, 05:47 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/BM%2C_GMR_-_RM21%2C_Mausoleum_of_Halikarnassos.JPG

"Montgomery attacked you?" he says, with interest but not very surprised. "I wondered when would he come out of his hiding. Tell me everything from the beginning."

You wander museum halls while you relate the events of the past days.
Bainbridge is satisfied.

"Why, young man, it is perfectly clear what's happening. Montgomery wanted to reestablish a foothold in our society. To that end he began to have an eye on the arriving kindred, seeking a weak link. He has made you a subject of a blood bond and was going to bound you in full. He even disencumbered you of some of your blood to ease the next feeding. I wonder how you couldn't draw the same conclusions yourself?"

"Undoubtedly, he realize that his plan of quietly undermining us has failed and is now going to offer an open confrontation. You can relax, it is highly improbable that he maintains a sustained interest in you."

With that he greets you to the London's chantry and ensure you that your needs will be provided. Surprised that you lack a communication device he marks Tanaka’s number with a few flicks of his eyes and takes his leave, asking you to maintain the peace in this Elysium.

Muenster Man
2014-07-31, 06:49 PM
Gnashing his teeth, Francis considers using the power of his blood to give himself a heartier and hale skin tone that exudes warmth, but he's still hungrier than he'd like and not interested in depleting himself unless necessary. He opts to walk around the tavern quickly keeping his eyes and more importantly his ears open for something important. If he doesn't find what he's looking for he'll start searching outside.

cavalieredraghi
2014-07-31, 11:51 PM
“Will you take me to that Harpy?” Tanaka asked Anthony, her hopes a little dim, as if there was something heavy on her mind. “Uhm. And by the way, is your blood stronger than John`s?” she asked, soberly.

Anthony gives Tanaka a curious look while laying his hand on her shoulder. Yes lets go see the Harpy. Why are you so curious about my blood now, don't you only care for John's.

Sense Vitality Diffculty 6
[roll0]
If i get two successes Anthony, along tanaka still has no heart or as the scar of her heart being ripped out, he will know something is wrong with her.

edit OOC: 4 successes that is the most i can get for sense vitality. nice.

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 12:53 AM
Oh, she has her heart all right.

"Because I've taken yours and it worked just like the Monty's on you and the others." she confess.
"I thought I was in love! And now..."

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-01, 01:14 AM
Anthony walks out of the hotel, and it seems he plans on walking to the Harpy. as he walks he talks to Tanaka. So you broke your bond? you know John will kill you if he ever finds out. Anthony then looks her in the eyes. But I won't tell him, even ghouls in my opinion deserve freedom.

As Anthony continues, he starts thinking of multiple things, one being hungry the other being when was he fed on. When did you have a chance to taste my blood?

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 01:24 AM
"This morning." she tags along after him. "It was strange how Monty wanted you to drink his blood. And then you've returned strange and talking about feeling more powerful somehow. I've decided to experiment and now I see what he did. Francis blood did nothing like that to me, though, so yours must be stronger."

Anthony takes a phone from Tanaka to negotiate the visit with the Harpy.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-01, 01:49 AM
So what now, will you continue to feed from me, or return to John? Anthony askes as he starts to dial the number for the Harpy.

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 02:12 AM
"Feed on you? Oh, you want a lovestruck girl following you around?" she asks as if that's the best idea in the world.
Carefully experimenting with slow doses of vampiric blood in fate-sight she established that this "blood bond" connection was becoming stronger with each ingestion if taken from the vampire with whom it was currently active. And having experienced a strong emotional reconfiguration during the bond's switch she've made two and two together. She had only to confirm it from another source and now Anthony's question was making her doubt her conclusions. Several of them, in fact.

The phone rings for half a minute, precisely, if somebody counted, than "Violet Mary's board. Liz on the phone. Good night" a woman's velvet contralto greets you.

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 03:54 AM
What Francis find are two Brujah vampires, by the look of it (huge beards give them away) and a human chum whispering over a table. And the voice match. A silent shootout ends when one of the beavers invites you to sit. "So what will it be, dead man?" he asks.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-01, 10:27 AM
greeting mistress Liz. I am Anthony and I seek an audience with Lady Mary. I am new to this area and wish to pay respect and homage to the Lady. while Anthony talks he keeps his eyez on Tanaka. His eye continue to seem full of the care and love he always seems to have.

Muenster Man
2014-08-01, 11:29 AM
Francis takes a seat. He plans on telling them only as much as is necessary to reach Halesworth, but nearly every time he's played this game with another vampire, he always gives up more than he likes.
Looking for someone, wondering if you could help. You know where Halesworth is?

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 12:10 PM
Francis.

The men exchange glances, then the same dude answers.
"We'd like to know that ourselves. Scot." he gives you a bearish hand.
"Halesworth's missing we hear. Not to worry, or course, but he missed some appointments. Might be on one of his city runs."

Rolled Charisma+Streetwise. Just FYI, you don't have to roll it yourself.

Anthony.

"Wait a moment." you hear, then after a while "She'll meet you in the Pinnacle. Do you know where it is?"

Tanaka is reassured by your gaze, giggling about what she said.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-01, 12:13 PM
Would you tell him how to get there, Mistress? I am still fairly new to the area. Anthony then smiles at Tanaka, as he sees her relax.

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 12:24 PM
"Oh, just the top floor. Tell the waiter your name and that you're here for ms. Violet. In an hour".
With that she hangs.

Anthony is wondering what the actual address is but maybe a driver would know.

Tanaka does a dance spin.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-01, 12:39 PM
Anthony raises his eye brow in slight confusion. Tanaka do you know where the pinnacle is, either way we will need a cab.

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 12:52 PM
"No, I don't." She says, furrowing her brow. "But I can check on my phone."
She goes ahead to do that.
"Sue-gehh!!" she cries, throwing her hands up and around (and surprised about the word).
"It's a skyscraper, look!"
She shows you a picture on her phone.
http://www.co-re.co.uk/media/8388/2_cl.jpg

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-01, 01:37 PM
Anthony is impressed that the Harpy is in such a building, but is not surprised. Well then we shall need a Cab, do you want to call one, or should we flag one down?

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 02:27 PM
The iconic black beetles of the London's human delivery service haven't graced the Globe road with their presence and Tana ordered one on the net. Delivered with salsa stripes of the ads it drifted thru the free streets of otherwise clotted city streams.

Danteric
2014-08-01, 03:27 PM
John leaves the museum, with the location of the Chantry fresh in his mind. Now he had to get his hands on some cell phones, was there a mall nearby? Standing outside, John begins to make his way to a nearby mall, to acquire some phones for the group, and then he had plans at the chantry.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-01, 04:08 PM
When Anthony and Tanaka arrive to the Pennicle. He helps her out of the cab like a true gentleman, before Now Tanaka stay here on the first floor, I won't risk your safety, understood. Anthony then checks the time to insure he is on schedule, not a moment to soon, or late. before looking for the waiter.

Muenster Man
2014-08-01, 04:15 PM
Shakes his hand. Francis.
The sheriff of London disappeared? You wouldn't happen to know where he makes his runs? Maybe I could run into him.
Francis seems uncertain as he makes the suggestion.

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 04:21 PM
John.

From passersby you learn of Tesco Express and Sainsbury on City-road. It's a half an hour walk. They both should offer a phone selection.

Danteric
2014-08-01, 04:34 PM
John begins to head towards Tesco Express, it was a long walk, but its not like he could get tired. John wonders what the others were doing as he walked to the mall, he thought it a little strange Anthony didnt come with him to visit the Primogen, as he would need permission to access the chantry as well, but he assumed Anthony had things to take care of himself.

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 05:18 PM
Anthony.

She gave his words a thought then nodded, almost seriously. "I'll see the shops".
found a cafe and, sipping a juice, unraveled her Time spells, using the blood sympathy to watch the vampires.

http://www.hospitality-interiors.net/sites/hospitality-interiors.net/files/styles/article-slideshow/public/images/article/2013/12/hutong.jpg?itok=6hjpgtbu

Dressed in lily white and violet the beautiful Harpy watched him. Coming, he kissed her hand and she gestured across the table.
"Welcome to London, Anthony.
What have you brought me?"
Her warm voice enveloped him like a warm south wind.

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 05:37 PM
Francis.

"A deader with initiative. Now, that's a start." the second beaver chuckles.
The three of them now chuckle in unison, like some boiling pie.
"He runs where the moon shines." Scot tells, like a sailor reciting his favorite story.

Artemciy
2014-08-01, 05:44 PM
John.

Then remembers that Anthony was going to visit the Harpy. A person even more powerful than the Clan's primogen.
In Tesco John see ThePhoneShop.

http://www.soultsretailview.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tesco_extra_trinity_square_gateshead_pre_opening_p hone_shop_20130517_graham_soult1.jpg

It features smartphones, some of them transparent, and even a few smartgoggles.
The manager is missing but after a while he shows up.

Describe your picks.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-01, 06:12 PM
Anthony this time was not his cheery happy self, but instead was what he needed to be, a kindred, who followed the traditions of old and new. So he smiled when needed, nodded when needed, and stayed in his proper place. when the Harpy asked her question. Mi'lady, I am here first to apologize for not coming here when first arrived in your beautiful city. Secondly, to inform you of a plot that seems to be occurring. With a second to pause, Anthony then informs the Harpy of his attack the other night, from the elder Monty. and how the escaped, mostly likely his, imprisonment.

Muenster Man
2014-08-01, 11:49 PM
Francis is at a loss for words and frowns. Is this a riddle, or are they making fun of me? 'Where the moon shines?' That could be anywhere at night. Is that what they're trying to say? Moon... shine. No.

He gestures with his arms and says Okay, I give. Where is 'where the moon shines?'

Artemciy
2014-08-02, 03:40 AM
Francis.

The laugher shakes the tavern, dispersing some of its gloom, when Francis allows for his question. The bears flush their tears, number two sipping his drink.

- Tell them more about yourself and your story in a friendly manner, hinting that you're looking for Gangrel.
- Just ask if they know any Gangrels.
- Spin a tale.
- Pick a fight.
- Move on.
- Do something else.

Anthony.

Mary is shocked by the news, she watches you open-eyed.
"This is dire news. I tell you we all lived in fear since the good Mithras died" she confides. "In fear of this ... madman, this beast! But tell me, how did he look, what did he say?"
She squeeze the details out of you for quite some time and you notice, that you and your coterie became the real subject of the talk and not the Prince killer.
"What are your plans in London, sweet child?" she now asks.

Consider describing the scene's conclusion. What have you learned? Did she gave advice, made requests, provided contacts?

Danteric
2014-08-02, 06:16 AM
John smiles at the manager, "Hello, im looking for some decent phones for me and friends of mine, and was hoping you could supply us with some." He says, slowly walking around, looking at the phone models. "I see a lot of people with those new Microsoft goggles, and was wondering if you could supply us with some, and would really appreciated it if You will give us the three pairs of Microsoft Goggles for free, no questions asked, im sure it'd be good for business." He says, gingerly.

Just three pairs of Microsoft goggles, if the others dont like it, they can go dominate their own phone guy :P
Also roll for dominate+enchanting voice is in Italics
[roll0]

Artemciy
2014-08-02, 07:49 AM
John.

Microsoft has got a large chunk of the glass market although there were more fanciful models from other vendors too. Most came with high arms and tightly packed design. Some austere and other featuring a multitude of buttons and ports.

The manager, a young and lean lady, was not at all fond of the idea, but seemed to work on it.
"Tell you what, I'll give you some older models, they look the same but we might write them off."
She goes to search her staff, returning with a couple of devices.
You get it pre-pay, with a couple of vouchers, receive the basic instructions and make a test call, leaving Tanaka your new number.

- Go back and meet with Anthony and Francis.
- Push your new gadget to its limits, locating yourself on the map, visiting the bank's web-site and ordering a new card, logging in to the secret Tremere and Camarilla forums.
- Visit a chapter, looking for lodgings for the group (consider describing the visit and its results).
- Do something else.

Muenster Man
2014-08-02, 10:44 AM
Francis rolls his eyes and leans back, waiting for the laughter to die down.
Look, if you're not interested in helping then stop wasting my time. If you don't know where Halesworth is, do you know where any Gangrel are?

Artemciy
2014-08-02, 11:13 AM
Francis.

"Interested in helping?
Help yourself."
The Brujah respond, chafed by the thought.

Looks like it's getting you nowhere
and it's time to return if you hope to meet the rest of your coterie in time.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-02, 11:15 AM
As their talk goes on, Anthony gains some contacts that may help him and his friends obtain more permanent lodging while in the city. Anthony was also please that the Harpy was, at least she seemed, to not be angry with him or his friends for not having first shown up to meet her. Then with her latest question, takes a moment to remember why he was here exactly.

Muenster Man
2014-08-02, 11:27 AM
Francis sneers Yeah, that's what I thought.

He stands up and walks out of the tavern and begins the long walk to the hotel. At least this wasn't a complete waste of time. There's probably a connection between Halesworth going missing and Monty showing up

Danteric
2014-08-02, 11:30 AM
John walks out of the store, his purchases neatly stacked in the branded bag. Walking over to a nearby bench, John sits down and begins to set up his goggles. It only took him a short while to figure out how to send messages and browse the internet, to which John promptly sent Tanaka his number. John then goes to his banks website and orders a new card for pick up, though he would have to get Tanaka to pick it up in the morning. John begins to head back to the hotel, now that they had a method of communication they could plan into finding a haven.

On his way back, John keeps an eye out for any buildings for sale signs and takes note of their contact information, they couldn't stay in the hotel forever, so it was best to start looking now.

Artemciy
2014-08-02, 12:03 PM
John finds no sale signs in the old London.
Eventually the vampires meet in the old hotel and share a part of their stories.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-02, 12:07 PM
Well what did you do tonight? Anthony smiles as the others come into the hotel.

Danteric
2014-08-02, 12:16 PM
John tosses the bag onto the bed as he walks into the hotel room. "I spoke with the Tremere Primogen, Anthony, you should probably do the same when you can. Also I got us some phones, hope you don't mind wearing them on your face." Says John jokingly, he then points to the bag that lies on the bed. "And what did you get up to tonight?

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-02, 12:41 PM
Oh little of this little of that, I spoke with the Harpy, lovely lady. while talking Anthony tries on his goggles. She seems to have forgiven us, for not seeing her first when we entered the city, and gave me some leads on a possible permanent home here. Anthony pulls out some papers on that matter.
She also seemed less worried about Monty then i originally thought she'd be. very curious.

What about you Francis What did you do tonight?

Muenster Man
2014-08-02, 02:50 PM
Well maybe she should be a little more concerned about Monty. Apparently the Gangrel sheriff Halesworth has gone missing. I'm not convinced it's not related to Monty. But other than that, I've got nothing
Francis stands in the corner of the room and obviously looks frustrated.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-02, 02:55 PM
Anthony smiles at Francis, looks like you had a hard time, just getting that much, maybe i should join you, next time, afterall i can be very persuasive.

Muenster Man
2014-08-02, 03:33 PM
You sure you want to run with me? You might get dirty.

Francis looks at Anthony skeptically.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-02, 03:37 PM
Anthony smile gets bigger, Of course and if there is a tussle I will just hide and let you deal with it. :smallwink:

Muenster Man
2014-08-02, 03:38 PM
Okay, I'll keep it in mind. So what's our next step?

Artemciy
2014-08-02, 05:44 PM
Tanaka have taken a call and passed the phone to John. It’s Teudor Levail, a regent of a London’s chapter who have been given leave to accommodate you. He wants to speak to you and awaits you in his chapter.

- Go to the chapter.
- Ignore the summons and do something else.
- Skip the formalities and get to the gist of it (fast-forward).

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-02, 06:13 PM
Hmm, well shall we? Though if none of you want to, i understand.

Danteric
2014-08-03, 07:49 AM
"Well, I guess we better not keep him waiting." says John, passing the phone back to Tanaka. "Lets go Anthony, perhaps he has a lead on a haven, if only temporary." John stands up, and begins to head to the door. John waits outside the door for Anthony, a little bit nervous about meeting the reagent, John always disliked speaking with a reagent, always made him think a single mistake would cost him his unlife.

Muenster Man
2014-08-03, 09:11 AM
Well while you're off doing whatever with the other Tremere, I need to go hunting for a bit. We all have phones now... so once I figure out how to use this thing, just call me whenever you want to meet up.
Francis looks at his goggles and tentatively puts them on his face as he walks out of the door.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-03, 10:59 AM
Anthony joins John, downstairs. but his smile is no longer on his face, it almost one would think Anthony dreaded this meeting as well. So what do you know of Teudor Levail? Anthony asks while they wait for a cab.

Artemciy
2014-08-03, 12:16 PM
John, Anthony.

Levail is a thin, stout fellow with a curving mustache giving his round eyes a hurt look. He meets them behind a massive oak desk, after a labyrinth of corridors and stairs, a black cockroach on oak throne. The quest is then reversed, because he leads you back thru the chapter, showing off with ritual rooms, libraries and introductions. The end of this tour is outside the building, however. He leads you to a condo on the same street and gives you the keys from a suite.
“Edward attached you to my chapter for now. As the guests of the city, let me provide you with the little privilege of chapter’s housing. A trifle, really. You can bring anybody in, of course, and use it as long as you attached.”

Lavail is here, ready to say his goodbyes. You might thank him and call it a day or try something else.

Tanaka.

She took a cab to the compromised haven and looked into the past of the place. When the vampires were gone, tucked into the back of a track, a hooded person arrived from the shadows, kneeled over her dead body and dug the relic from its pocket.
So I’ve been followed already, it was a closer call than I thought, she thinks, trying to remember the stature and the exposed parts of the face.

Francis.

You hit the streets. The goggles showed you a three-dimensional logo and an arrow flying around it, then went completely transparent. You followed the path the arrow has made with your eyes and the air before you is filled with the interface. A little disorienting.
Experimenting with the controls you find that you can control transparency (using the gadget as a sun screen; good thing there's no sun there now) and enable various features, like showing car speed above the cars or displaying time on the surface of your hand when you look at it.

- Hunt for blood.
- Do a wild run, going whenever your instincts will bring you to.
- Fina a bounty hunters office.
- Do something else.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-03, 12:52 PM
Thank you Levail, you are a most kind host. Anthony then fiddles with the keys to the new, haven. curious about what the inside looks like.

Artemciy
2014-08-03, 01:06 PM
Well, it's a nice looking suites, apparently Tremere spent some money on its furnishing and maintance. There's enough room for everybody. There's no blood in refrigerator.
http://www.hotelchatter.com/files/53048/php6Q7gaSPM.jpg

Muenster Man
2014-08-03, 01:08 PM
Francis would prefer to spend his time hunting for prey. Lone humans and stray animals make the ideal prey on cities. He begins his search for a suitable target now.

Perception+Streetwise roll [roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-03, 01:10 PM
Anthony after seeing the suite checks the frig, and is disappointed by the lack, of blood, Well John Looks like i may need to do some grocery shopping.

Artemciy
2014-08-03, 03:16 PM
Francis.

It was the depest night. The sky was empty and the pink flash of the ads was bringing loneleness to the streets. Occasional car was sweeping the road with sound and presence. The city was giving you the black eyes of its frames.
A murmur was gracing the air, caught by the acute ear of the Gangrel. It was a quiet chirp of lover birds who knew each other well and were sharing attention without giving it much thought. In a moment's notice the vampire has scaled the wall. It's as he thought, the ash tray was filled with butts. It was only a matter of time then. When woman came he gave her a kiss.

Note: While I enjoy an occasional writing prompt, don't expect me to describe every hunt for you. Think up the details yourself. I am here only to verify the results or add the complications.

Tanaka.

The loss of the Whistle reminded her of how weak she still was. She wanted to learn and learn fast. But how?
Vampiric abilities were curious, but she remembered the story about Tremere loosing their magic after embrace.
She felt like she hit a dead wall and wrangled her mind for a break.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-03, 03:26 PM
Anthony heads for the door, Before leaving, He waved to John. I will be back soon, i think i should go get a bite to drink.
Anthony walks the streets for a little while, it seemed to an passerby he was not going in any particular direction he actual was heading to were he was attacked by Monty. and maybe on the way he would find a big dog or something that he could sink his teeth into. and they are preferably a Stray versus a owned pet.

Note Animals won't run from Anthony like they would for a normal kindred. Emapthy and Charisma to lure an animal in. [roll0]

Danteric
2014-08-03, 03:29 PM
"Alright, let me know if you run into anything, im going to head over to the chantry and prepare something for us in case Monty or his goons attack us again." says John, as he heads out the door. After a few minute walk, John enters the chantry and heads towards one of the ritual rooms, and begins to search for supplies.

Going to perform the level 3 ritual Shaft of belated quiescence, I'll type out the full process, just wondering if the supplies for the ritual are there.

Muenster Man
2014-08-03, 03:43 PM
After feeding, Francis meanders through the city. Crowded taverns, loud streets, too many lights, and the smell of exhaust everywhere he goes. Feeling more or less sated, he sees no reason to stay out in the open. It's too much to process and little of it remembered. Francis heads back to the hotel room to wait on John and Anthony to return.

Can do, that actually makes things a little easier on me.

Artemciy
2014-08-03, 04:14 PM
http://www.rspca-london-se.org.uk/images/stray_dogs.png
Anthony have found a place where a couple of dogs rest and enjoyed their hospitality.
Taking a nip he wished them farewell and moved on, eventually reaching the place. On foot it took quite some time.

John entered the chantry. The handle recognized his fingerprints and the camera - his face. After looking thru several rooms he have found the wood he needed, although he couldn't tell whether it was someone's private property. It was risky to begin the ritual this late, though.

Francis found the room empty. It was almost morning and he wondered how the chantry visit went.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-03, 04:22 PM
Anthony gets as close to waters as he can and communes with the Spirits of the river. He calls on the water to give him memories of the area.
Diffculty 4
willpower
[roll0]
number of success determine how far back in time Anthony can view from the water.
1 One day
2 One week
3 One month
4 One year
5 10 years

When he finishes he Ritual Anthony hurries to hotel to meet up with Francis, hopefully then they will have enough time to get to the suite.

Artemciy
2014-08-03, 04:42 PM
The spirits of the river are too shifty, their memories are too playful and flailing for Anthony to get a good grasp on them. He manages to reave a car number, though. EX70 YHL.

This ritual has problems with rivers. Where did you get that difficulty, BTW?

Danteric
2014-08-03, 08:42 PM
John left the ingredients as they where, he would have to ask someone tomorrow about the wood, for now, it was time to prepare for the morning. Leaving the chantry, John sends a message to Francis regarding the new havens location, the GPS on his goggles should be able to lead him there. Arriving at the haven, John takes a seat on the couch and waits for the others. He also sends another text to Tanaka about picking up his replacement card at the bank in the morning.

John takes the time to begin going over what happened the past few days. He could feel the bond between him and Monty, he was scared of Monty, but he just couldn't keep him out of mind. The thought of being fully bonded to such a powerful Assamite sent fear through his undead body, a fate he hoped to avoid. But it also had him thinking at that same time, We might have escaped, but what about the ones who didnt, could his be sleeper agents among the Camarilla right now? What is his goals? John thinks about it alot, but could only fear the answer.

Artemciy
2014-08-04, 06:56 AM
"Okie dokie" Tanaka texts back, having got the new address and instructions from John. She called a cab to fetch her home, checked out from the hotel and moved to the suites. The vampires have all gathered for the day when she called John and he showed her how to come in.

On the doorstep she stoped suddenly and turned pale. "I have a bad feeling about this place" she said, frightened not so much of the room but of the obligation to explain why she wouldn't have it.
"Sorry" she gathered herself "I don't like it somehow, I'll find myself some other place, may I?"

Danteric
2014-08-04, 08:27 AM
John seems a little confused by Tanakas response, maybe staying with a group of blood thirsty vampires wasn't an ideal way to spend your life, so he didnt question her choice. "Uh yeah, sure. We'll message you tomorrow when we wake up, let us know if you find a place to stay" Says John, as he waits for the others to arrive.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-04, 09:42 AM
Anthony steps into the hotel room seeing Francis waiting there. Hey Francis, John and I found a place come on lets go. Anthony then puts his goggles on, to figure out how to call. also do i have your number, i haven't yet learned these things. Anthony walks out of the hotel and leads Francis to the new suite.

Artemciy
2014-08-04, 09:48 AM
Tanaka runs away, only stopping in the lobby. "Damn, damn, damn!" she beats the wall. The loss of her body, her power, her sleep was catching up with her and now she hasn't a home!
Calm down, calm down. It's okay. You'll think of something. She soothed herself.
She left the building and walked the street, crying.

Heh, I hope you don't mind the dramatics. She'll be all right.

Muenster Man
2014-08-04, 11:51 AM
He writes down his new number for Anthony and asks for one in return.

Francis checks out the suite, taking a moment to get a feel for it.
Nice place. Got a good place to sleep?

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-04, 12:24 PM
Ummm YA the rooms are down the hall. No windows. Anthony leads Francis to the rooms. When he returns to the common area. He looks to John, Tanaka already taking care of the Day's work?

Danteric
2014-08-04, 04:22 PM
John looks over at Anthony "Yeah, she decided she was going to stay somewhere else, but we can easily contact her." says John, as he starts to pace around the room. The next night would be coming soon, and they had to prepare. "Anything else exciting today?"

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-04, 04:29 PM
Anthony thinks back to his time with the spirits, Well i believe i know Monty's lincense plate now, which if London is anywhere like American it can help us track him down.

Danteric
2014-08-04, 05:12 PM
"Good job finding his plate number, the only problem is that he probably isnt someone so easily taken down, I mean, he diablerized Mithras for gods sake, we'll need to go in prepared, for his demise, or ours." Says John, a tinge of worry in his voice. "We could try to stake him, I have a ritual that can help us with that. Not sure what we'd do with him afterwards, we could get alot of recognition if we bring him to the court, domain, status, probably just about anything." John says, scratching his head. "You two have any ideas?"

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-04, 05:21 PM
Anthony lunges on the couch looking like he is getting comfortable, but his smile is no were to be seen, he face looks angry. I agree on the staking, but he is to dangerous to leave undead. And i want pay back for having to suck his blood. I want all of it this time. and more.

Anthony is clearly ok with the idea of being a soul sucker. even though he never preformed the act before.

Artemciy
2014-08-04, 06:32 PM
Tanaka.

Refusing to continue without a plan she walked slowly toward the Thames, scaring away the morning guppies darting sleepily toward their jobs. Here she stood for a time, washing away her fears and sins. Watching the ships go.
Finally, she had a plan.
Her tiredness had shied away then and she walked towards the chapter, renewing her spells.

Danteric
2014-08-04, 06:38 PM
John looked at Anthony in surprise, it wasn't something he was expecting to hear, but the thought had crossed his mind. Even if they could take down the monstrous elder, only one could benefit from the terrible act. "Easier said then done.." said John, tapping his stomach, "Speaking of blood, I should've hunted a little longer, a bit peckish." he says jokingly, trying to improve the mood.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-04, 06:59 PM
Agreed, I guess i will be job hunting tomorrow, so we can have access to blood supplies, or didi get transferred, i don't recall? Anthony is clearly talking about his work as a doctor, perks of the job.

Muenster Man
2014-08-04, 07:09 PM
Francis perks up at John's mention of status and domain.

If we can find someone connected with that plate number, then we might be able to track him down. But I can't help feel that he's going to find us first again.

He pauses for a moment, grimacing at the thought

Maybe we can play nice with him? Next time he comes, don't try to fight it, act like we want his blood again. Then we spring the trap and stake him in the heart. How does that sound? And you can have him if you want. But if the Camarilla comes for your blood for breaking one of their rules, don't expect me to pull your butt out of the fire.

Danteric
2014-08-05, 12:00 AM
"Well I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there, for now we should get some rest, the dawn is almost here." Says John, as he walks towards his room. He would look into getting the materials for the ritual, and get some blood, he could feel his hunger growing.

Entering his windowless room, John shuts the door behind him and locks it. He rests on his bed until he starts to drift into sleep.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-05, 12:07 AM
Anthony's smile returns as he sits on the couch, he starts to look around for a remote for the tv. Don't worry Francis, I will cross the river when it comes, if it happens. Good sleep John. Anthony finally finds the remote, and turns on the tv, he starts flipping through the channels till he finds a medical history channel documentary. When Francis leaves, Anthony relaxes and opens his third eye. allowing the muscles in his head to relax, and the view of three eyes was always such a different and pleasant experience.
I do wish one day i can be open about you. Anthony signs, and continues to watch the show.

Artemciy
2014-08-05, 04:59 AM
You see no dreams. The evening comes, creeping in.

It's 2029-06-15, the gadgets agree.
Somewhere along the evening a message comes to John and Anthony from Levail. "Have a proposition for you. Meet me in my cabinet."

Anthony had somewhat of a reputation as a surgeon, but it was a long time since he worked officially. His medical friends came to him instead. He didn't have such contacts in London, unfortunately, but maybe some of his friends did. So he could send out a call that he was in London and trust the gossip mill to net him the interesting jobs. Or he could simply flash his medical credentials and resumes to get a part-time job in a nearby clinic.

Francis gets 1 point of experience for a failed Charisma/Manipulation attempt and successfull hunts (Streetwise).
John gets 1 point of experience visiting Bainbridge and preparing a ritual (Politics/Investigation/Thaumathurgy).
Anthony gets 1 point of experience visiting Harpy and performing a ritual (Politics/Investigation/Thaumathurgy).
Tanaka gets 1 point of experience for watching vampires (Medicine/Investigation/Disciplines: Obfuscate, Dominate and a couple of ritual effects).

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-05, 10:20 AM
Anthony was the last to go to bed, and the first to raise this time. As he continued to lounge on the couch, he was still watching medical documentaries. When the others wake up, Good evening everyone!

Danteric
2014-08-05, 10:38 AM
John wakes up and checks his goggles for any messages. Noticing the blinking alert pointing to a missed message, John opens it up, and reads the message from Levail. Walking into the living room, John notices Anthony sitting on the couch and waves. "Good morning, I guess." says John, yawning loudly. Taking a seat next to Anthony, he begins to fool around with his goggles. "Seeing as Levail wants to see us, we shouldnt keep him waiting. Shall we go see what he wants?" Asks John, Curiously.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-05, 10:40 AM
Ya But shouldn't we wait on Fancis, and see if he will track down Monty's car? Anthony puts his goggles on too and read the message as well.

Danteric
2014-08-05, 12:22 PM
"Alright, we shouldn't leave them waiting too long though, Francis should be up soon I hope." say John, fixing the position of his glasses. He sends a text to Tanaka asking if she got his cards from the bank, and that we should be ready to move soon. "So Anthony, what do you think Levail wants?"

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-05, 12:28 PM
I don't honestly know for sure, From personal experience i don't trust many elders. but he has been kind, i imagine there will be a price to pay for this kindness. Anthony starts to toy with the goggles then and find the shades feature. I think it seems he is trying to display more power then he has, along with authority. And for now i think the only ones we can trust from this point on is you me and Francis. We don't know how many are actually under Monty's Bond.

Artemciy
2014-08-05, 04:55 PM
Door: You won’t pass, you need a pass.
Window: I am the Maxwell’s equation, the looks of yours I’ll get probation.
Wall: I have a hole, I have a hole.
Contrabass: Tu-duu-duu. To-do-do.
Tanaka: What do you do, here?
Contrabass: I am young music’s dream.
Tanaka: Explain.
Contrabass: A girl plays me, that much is plain.
Tanaka: Wind? Wind!
Wind: Whooooo.
Tanaka: You see this building?
Tanaka: You know it well?
Tanaka: I can tell.
Death (peeks thru the window): Look who’s here! What is this all about?
Moon: I’m dying, I’m dying!
Death (leaving): Pfft!
Springy walk: Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. (Trooping off).
Tanaka: Wall, who’s inside?
Wall: They never talk to me.
Tanaka: Not even a little?
Wall: Nobody talks to me. I’m a wall.
Tanaka: Not even the wind?
Wall: Ditsy fellow.
Tanaka: Don’t you look on the inside?
Wall: That’s my heart. It sings.
Tanaka: What does it sing about?
Wall: It never tells.
Porch light: See ya.
Door: Eyes don’t match.

Besides a musical she didn't get much from a spirit trip. No major spirits were about and no obvious holes. Should try it some other time.
For now she tracked her way back to the suites and examined the other flats. The spirits were kinder there, telling her little stories and things. There wasn't what she was looking, though.

With a little luck she found it two drives north - an unused flat, it's owners away on a tour. The door, a well-oiled lady of 30, was protective at first but reassured she opened with only a little lockpicking effort.

She fell on a bed and, tired more psychically than in the body, have sent herself to a deep and enchanted sleep.

For some reason I've thought of her spirit sight as a kind of a musical. Maybe because her real life is moody already and so in the altered state of conscious she got that old musical comedy runaway. I know it's silly and it should be, but I wonder what's your opinion about it fitting the game.

Muenster Man
2014-08-05, 08:21 PM
Francis walks in You want me to track down Monty's car? Yeah, I can take a swing at that. Could you write down that number for me. Can't remember it off the top of my head.

He looks strangely excited and apprehensive at the opportunity to hunt Monty, already trying to think of what he'll do once he has the number in his hands.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-05, 08:25 PM
Anthony, writes down the license plate number for Francis. Thanks Francis, Sorry we can't join you. Anthony then heads for the door, well you ready John?

Muenster Man
2014-08-05, 08:53 PM
No problem
Francis takes the number and heads out the door with barely more than a nod.

He can think of only two organizations that could have access to driver registration information: the police and the Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency. All of his contacts are drug and weapon dealing punks, people on the wrong side of the law. He would need to get this info himself.

Staging a break-in at the police station sounds dumb. But if a DVLA office in the city is closed, it shouldn't be too hard to get what I need. He heads for the closest DVLA office.

Danteric
2014-08-05, 10:03 PM
John nods at Anthony, and stands up from the couch. "Watch yourself, never know what you might run into." says John as he heads towards the door. He hoped the meeting with Levail would go over smoothly, but these things rarely did. Leaving the condo with Anthony, John heads down the road towards the chantry, and heads inside, and begins to head to Levails office.

Artemciy
2014-08-05, 10:46 PM
Francis.

After a little check you see that the nearest office is four hours drive to Swansea. (After all, DLVA has closed their local offices (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/250142/INF259_151013.pdf) 16 years ago). There is an online form (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/206691/V888.pdf) you can fill with them from your goggles. They used to get any inquiries by post, but that have changed now. Still doesn't mean you'll get a fast reply. Probably will take months for what a Nosferatu hacker could fetch in minutes.

John, Anthony.

http://glim.ru/personal/RP/FerrumImpressions/scene20140805_chapter.jpg

"I'm not asking why you moved to London", Levail begins after the usual greetings, "we all have our reasons. But your work on the third circle of mastery will probably see a setback, since the masters who could evaluate your achievements haven't moved here with you", he chuckles. "Unless you plan to come back?"

Muenster Man
2014-08-05, 11:10 PM
Dang, that's what I get for only doing brief research on the topic :smallsigh:

Francis pauses, realizing that his only hope to get the information he needs directly would be to break into a police station. But he thinks he has another option at hand.

He dials up the number of his Contact, Kee, the Nosferatu weapons dealer. He's not a hacker, at least not as far as Francis knows. But he probably knows someone who can get the job done.

Hey, you available? I need someone with some hacking skills, wondering if you know someone willing to do some work.

As Francis asks this, he's wondering how much this will cost him. He doubts whoever (if anyone) Kee refers him to will come cheap, and Kee will likely want something in return as well. Money, a job, or a favor, it's going to get costly.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-05, 11:36 PM
Come back? do you mean Go back, why would I want to go back, this place is pretty nice. Anthony sits proper in his chair, as he talks to Levail. As for our Achievements, all our abilities will explain them for our self soon. Anthony says in an intimidating fashion as if he is not phased by being considered a nobody. Is there anything, or are we done?

Artemciy
2014-08-05, 11:41 PM
Francis.

"Hey, man!
You've been avoiding me. What are you carrying these days?
Hackers... Is it politics, man? Because then you'll need to get in line. In a loooong line."

Danteric
2014-08-05, 11:49 PM
"I agree with Anthony, London is a nice place, and if I could, I would like to continue my studies into the third circle here in London, atleast for as long as I am here." says John, sitting straight in his chair. John looks over back at Levail, "You said you had a proposition for us, i'd like to hear what you had in mind, please.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-05, 11:53 PM
Anthony just smiles at LevailSorry if it seems like i am trying to avoid you, it is just John and I ever since we arrived have been very busy, working for the Harpy, and the Primogen, does that for you, you know. Anthony starts to be more of a hospitable guest, for most it would seem like a 360 but with Anthony, well it seems pretty calm, maybe he was bi-polar as a human.
[roll0]

Artemciy
2014-08-05, 11:53 PM
John, Anthony.

"Wait, wait, wait. No need to be hostlile" Teudor says, rising his hands. "If you're as good as you say... then sure, you'll have no problems rising thru the ranks. But as a second circle apprentice you still have your superiors.
Now, since you're planning to stay, and you've been assigned to my chapter, I can make sure everything works." His voice is getting positively velvet. "But it seems you've got other plans? Hmmm. As a parting note, please enlighten me, who is the lucky magus who's going to be your master here, backing up your... impending advancement?"

Anthony mentioning the Harpy and Primogen, Levail clasps his hands and thinks.

"True, true. Bainbridge has given me the details of your status here. He and I are taking care of you.
But that's the point of our meeting. You don't expect him working with you directly, don't you?
I've been entrusted with this matter and I am reporting directly to him. So I think you'll have to work with me. Unless you want us to clarify this with Edward?"

Muenster Man
2014-08-06, 12:05 AM
No, no, not politics. I've just got a license plate number and I need a name, address, and other stuff that could be useful. Would that take long?

Francis notices a group of teenagers about to walk by and he quickly moves across the street in an attempt to find a more concealed area.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-06, 12:15 AM
Ah well i guess i missed that part. Anthony keeps his smile up, as he tilts his head. As for our master I guess we, will I don't know about you John sorry, but i don't have one.

Danteric
2014-08-06, 12:29 AM
John shakes his head, No, I dont have a master in this city either, as for working for you, i'll be happy to assist. After all, im sure we can work this out to be beneficial to both of us. Is there anything you need assistance with now?" said John. He knew he was being overly friendly to the man, but he had no choice, it was him who helped them out when they needed it, if he had to work to repay it, so be it. Anything extra he picked up on the way was also a benefit.

Artemciy
2014-08-06, 12:53 AM
Francis.

Kee lets out his breath in a sigh of relief. "No politics, good. Sure, I'll give you an eye on a buddy of mine. That all?"

John, Anthony.

Hearing Anthony Levail is probably fighting to keep his face straight, because it gives away no expression whatsoever.
"I see. Well, as you may know, Bainbridge is not playing favorites and regardless of your stature with him there's no chance that he will become your official master" he explains, patiently. "Our Clan here is diverse and such frivolities will havoc a careful balance."

After John interjects, Levail seems to be getting back on track. He nods. "As it is, I might need your assistance. It is unusual for a Regent to work with a second circle neonates, but you're in a good spot to make an exception.
You see", he straightens, "this Monty's business is going to escalate, but we don't know when. It might be tomorrow, it might be ten years from now. We don't want to disrupt our society more than we have to. You are one among a few to whom his envolvement is more than a gossip and we want, on one hand, to keep it that way, and on another hand, to encourage your personal interest in resolving the matter.
In essence, you can become my personal apprentices if you have grit to do some investigations for us and other such things.
And to keep your mouth shut."

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-06, 12:58 AM
Anthony's smile turns to a grin, I would happy to be your apprentice Levail, And I will be more the happy to investigate this Monty matter. Anthony does not try to hide his anger at Monty, for what he made Anthony do.

Danteric
2014-08-06, 01:12 AM
"We will do our best to deal with Monty, speaking of which, May I have access to the libraries and materials for rituals within the chantry?" John asks, remembering the materials from the night before. "Also, is there anything you need taken care of now? Or should we wait for you to call upon us?" John asks, curiously. He wanted to get into the reagents good books, hoping to make a powerful ally and advanced up the Tremere's pyramid.

Artemciy
2014-08-06, 01:44 AM
John, Anthony.

"I'll designate a section of the laboratory to you. Forward me your sigil later." Teudor notes, dismissively. "Any necessities you just forward to my address."

Giving the cabinet a walk and another one, Levail seems to come to a conclusion.
"Looks like we have an agreement, then. I'll do the necessary formalities. Congratulations with your new status!" he shakes your hands.

"There is a matter we can discuss now. It's the Blood Bond.
Coven has tried to Blood Bound you. I did some inquiries and it seems you haven't taken the Blood of the Seven. The custom is all but unused now, but it would've protected you. With his generation, it is likely he has Bound you, to a degree. You're aware of that, of course?
Do you think that Bond will be of any use to you? Or would you like to try and remove it?"

Danteric
2014-08-06, 01:51 AM
"I'm not sure if being bound to him would serve much of a real use, so I'd prefer if we could find a way to remove it. I would imagine it wouldn't be something easy to remove" says John, thinking about what it would require. "Of course, if something...unfortunate became of Monty, the bond would be shattered, unless you have another idea?" John asks, interest piqued.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-06, 01:52 AM
As it is known the first stage of a bond, brings about strong emotions for the person, who created the bond. Anthony turns to a glare now, I want to kill that son of a bitch. Anthony then seems to calm down, So i plan on using the bond to trace it back to him, and then learn what i can, and stop his plans.

Artemciy
2014-08-06, 02:09 AM
John, Anthony.

"Interesting." Teudor notes observing Anthony's reaction.
"That would be preferable", he comments to John, "but don't expect this happening any time soon. He'll not come down that easily.

The option we have is giving you the Blood of the Seven, the strongest version of it, including Tremere's blood itself. It's not a common knowledge, but there's a chance that'll override even the Monty's Blood Bond. But I agree that the Bond is useful for now, it might give you a chance to survive if you'll ever meet him.

For now, I want you to investigate the prison lead. Security detail that kept you there might have some circumstantial information that could prove useful. They're in detainment now. I'll forward you our police contact that should be able to let you speak with them."

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-06, 02:16 AM
Thank you Levail, We will find Monty, and John will stop me from doing something stupid, I know he will. Anthony starts to have ideas, a Gangrel with them when the integration starts may prove useful. When Anthony and John leave, Anthony talks to John on there way to the station. Sorry about that in there. all i can seem to think about is stopping Monty, this bound is very strange.

Danteric
2014-08-06, 02:24 AM
"Tell me about it, I want to get rid of it as soon as we can." says John, as he walks next to Anthony. "We should get in touch with Francis, see how he's doing, and if we're going at this alone or not."

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-06, 02:28 AM
And we may want to stop him before he goes off the handle to much with the orders we gave him. Since now he should be able to get the car information fast now, while we talk to the security members. Anthony then lets out a laugh. Since there are some security that means you did not kill them all. That really cheers me up.
Anthony then uses he goggles to call Francis to let him know to stop by the Police station, and how they just got an in with them.

Muenster Man
2014-08-06, 11:04 AM
Yeah, yeah, that'll be all he tells Kee I owe you, I'll keep in touch

Francis walks aimlessly around the city waiting to hear back. He sees a mortal couple embrace just outside of a tavern. The sight of it makes him a little uncomfortable. As he walks by them, he notices that Anthony is giving him a call.

Hey, the police station? Yeah, I can be by in a bit

Artemciy
2014-08-06, 01:05 PM
Francis.

An instant message comes, flying somewhat annoyingly around your head. You catch it and it unfolds into a sheet of paper before you.
"John Doe"
The name is highlighted and as you put your finger thru it a ring of symbols appear. You touch the plus, adding it to the list of your contacts.

- Touch a mic and send an audio message.
- Touch a keyboard and type a message in the air.
- Touch both and dictate a letter.
- Touch a face and see his profile.
- Touch nothing, letting the interface subside.
- Do something else.

John, Anthony.

Gotten a phone number from Levail you find that his name is Chadwick, Gustavus. He isn't too happy to work after hours, but you convince him that visiting next day is not compatible with your life plans and he agrees to meet you at the Royal London Hospital.

Muenster Man
2014-08-06, 01:14 PM
Francis furrows his eyebrows at seeing the name 'John Doe.' He touches the face to try and pull up a profile to get more information.

cavalieredraghi
2014-08-06, 01:23 PM
Anthony on the way to the hospital Zips Francis a message, Francis, we are making a stop by the Royal London Hospital. I will try to convince an officer by the name of Chadwick to swing by the station and help you out. As it sends, Anthony turns to John, well, a hospital, do you think we should try to get a few groceries while we are there?