PDA

View Full Version : Nixing Constitution

torrasque666
2014-07-25, 01:17 AM
So I have a build I've been tossing around(the Scholarly Juggernaut) and I was wondering if there was anyway I could acquire a null constitution score on a Warforged? I was considering having him take Tainted Scholar for as much as it requires(or just all. I don't really mind) but I don't want to have to deal with that nasty issue of Taint.I know on a humanoid, they could just go Necropolitan, Is there any way to achieve similar, shy of Greater Construct Essence?

Or would it be better to just go for Loremaster?

Falcon X
2014-07-25, 02:12 AM
Check out Savage Species. It allows you to apply templates to characters by using rituals.

Among them is the Incarnate Construct template that can turn a construct into flesh and blood. Then it should be able to be turned undead via Necropolitan.

Alternatively, RAW I don't see any reason why the other templates like Mummified Creature or Spectral Creature that are listed in Savage Species can't be applied directly to a construct.
I personally wouldn't allow it in a game, but if your DM allows anything RAW...

Macros
2014-07-25, 02:20 AM
I think having 10 levels of Green Star Adept makes you lose your constitution (and generally gives you more construct traits). But it's probably not the easiest way.