PDA

View Full Version : Information on Iconics - Official Sources?

bekeleven
2014-07-25, 02:07 AM
I know that a large number of Iconics are statted out in the 3.0 Book Enemies and Allies, which is hilarious. It contains 3 builds each for Alhandra, Devis, Ember, Hennet, Jozan, Krusk, Lidda, Mialee, Nebin, Regdar*, Soveliss, Tordek, and Vadania.

Tome of Magic mentions that Lidda's last name is Tosscobble (or at least heavily implies it on pp.194).

I'm looking for other places where Iconics are mentioned (short of "Jozan casting a symbol of pain!" and other banal notes). Can anybody think of any? Are they ever given backstories, personalities, or last names (besides Lidda)? I heard that Hennet had a last name somewhere but I couldn't locate it.

Thanks for all the help! I'm compiling Iconic fluff for a project, so E&E's bare statblocks aren't too much help, but additional crunch is better than nothing.

*The TOC calls him Redgar

dysprosium
2014-07-25, 09:07 AM
Depending on what you consider official sources, I vaguely remember the iconics having a series of novels where they were the main characters.

After some google-fu searching I found some of the book titles: Oath of Nerull, The Living Dead, and The Savage Caves