PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Let's Build: Tekkaman

Yasahiro
2014-07-27, 07:26 AM
I am throwing you a challenge, Giant in the Playground Forums!

With all official D&D 3.5 Material, make me... Tekkaman Blade.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii103/eatkeniii/teknoman.jpg?t=1279552844

Either the Anime one or the one from Twin Blood Special. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ7s5kRXf5M), it is your choice.

Show me your optimization and building strength, forumers!

Prime32
2014-07-27, 08:50 AM
Gestalt Dragonfire Adept 20//Barbarian (lion totem) 5/Red Dragon Samurai 10/Legacy Champion 5
Feats: Dragon Cohort, Entangling Exhalation, Maximise Breath

The Humanoid Shape invocation lets you assume a strong form for your Tekkaman transformation, while barbarian rage represents Blaster Mode.

Dragon Samurai gives you a breath weapon inflicting fire damage in a 30ft cone. Since your DFA breath weapon also inflicts fire damage in a 30ft cone, the damage stacks. You want Voltekka? Use Fivefold Breath of Tiamat and the Maximise Breath feat. You can't use your breath again for five rounds, but it does a total of 830 damage.

The Dragon Cohort is Pegas.

Bluydee
2014-07-27, 09:46 AM
Actually, I'd think Discorporating Breath of Bahamut seems more like Voltekka than Tiamat's.

Yasahiro
2014-07-27, 09:50 AM
Gestalt Dragonfire Adept 20//Barbarian (lion totem) 5/Red Dragon Samurai 10/Legacy Champion 5
Feats: Dragon Cohort, Entangling Exhalation, Maximise Breath

The Humanoid Shape invocation lets you assume a strong form for your Tekkaman transformation, while barbarian rage represents Blaster Mode.

Dragon Samurai gives you a breath weapon inflicting fire damage in a 30ft cone. Since your DFA breath weapon also inflicts fire damage in a 30ft cone, the damage stacks. You want Voltekka? Use Fivefold Breath of Tiamat and the Maximise Breath feat. You can't use your breath again for five rounds, but it does a total of 830 damage.

The Dragon Cohort is Pegas.

...Can't disargue with that.

And I realized I wasn't clear, which made me want to facepalm.

No Gestalt. Sorry. That would make it toooo easy.