PDA

View Full Version : DM Help That Performance Guild...

KCFly1OH
2014-07-27, 02:16 PM
Hey guys. So I am new to this forum, and am currently thinking about something a little different. I really want to start making use of as much as I can in my D&D world and not leave anything to waste. The topic I have as my first project is the idea of the Performance Guild.
To the best of my knowledge, there is no real purpose for this guild. I hope to discover I am wrong, or at least change that. I am looking for cool, new ways of introducing the Party (who is currently living in a City within a Country), to new adventures. Typically they receive their mission through some means and then go on that Adventure. And until now, that has worked out perfectly. But...
I am looking for a means to an adventure that one may receive from the Performance Guild. What may some of the performers request? Which of and what may the councilors request. How would the party come to the knowledge of this request? And most importantly: How would the Party even come into interaction with this Guild?
You can see my problem. Most adventuring parties don't have anything to do with this Guild. I'm hoping you can help me change that. Any ideas?