PDA

View Full Version : What If? In Re: OotS AF offer.

Hypothetical
2014-07-27, 08:01 PM
Dear Mr. Burlow,
I would like to purchase one complete set of Year One Action Figures.

[X] Please include my special offer Limited Edition Flash Forward Figure:
[ ] Xykon, Pre-Lich
[ ] Cursed Belkar
[X] Evil Black Dress Haley Starshine
[ ] Dashing Swordsman Elan
[ ] Vampire Dourkan

Please find enclosed One (1) Right Arm, (1) Right Leg, and (1) Blood Signed Contract good for (1) First Born Son.

NerdyKris
2014-07-27, 08:06 PM
Uh, just so you know, there ARE Order of the Stick minis, made by Morland Studios (http://morlandstudios.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=39&zenid=aa602e581efd9bab028cefa8b4d4552e), that includes the Order (original and current Vaarsuvius), Xykon, a Xykon on zombie dragon, Redcloak, MitD, Ochul, and hobgoblin cleric and warrior.

And they cost significantly less than what you're offering to pay. :smallwink:

Keltest
2014-07-27, 08:07 PM
Uh, just so you know, there ARE Order of the Stick minis, made by Morland Studios (http://morlandstudios.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=39&zenid=aa602e581efd9bab028cefa8b4d4552e), that includes the Order (original and current Vaarsuvius), Xykon, a Xykon on zombie dragon, Redcloak, MitD, Ochul, and hobgoblin cleric and warrior.

And they cost significantly less than what you're offering to pay. :smallwink:

Not if he only ever has daughters. Or adopts.

NerdyKris
2014-07-27, 08:11 PM
They're still worth less than an arm and a leg. :smalltongue:

Keltest
2014-07-27, 08:19 PM
They're still worth less than an arm and a leg. :smalltongue:

Pfft. Limbs are cheap.

warrl
2014-07-27, 09:59 PM
Some people like miniatures. Some people prefer action figures.

(Some swing both ways. :smallsmile: )

137beth
2014-07-28, 10:55 AM
Is Vampire Dourkan a hybrid between Vampire Durkon and Dorukan?

Hypothetical
2014-07-28, 04:08 PM
Is Vampire Dourkan a hybrid between Vampire Durkon and Dorukan?

You see, this is why you should never write a comedy post after a six pack about 10 minutes before you pass out.

Ohhh, for action figures of 1st year OotS...an arm and a leg is VERY cheap. The First Born Son is to cover postage on the Special Offer.

(Do you know how often I kick myself in the rear end for throwing away the ENTIRE first run set of action figures for Star Wars when I was 12? I cringe at the fact that I trashed an original X-Wing, a TIE Fighter, and a collection of the original Dungeons and Dragons Pewter ( not the tin garbage they sell now) miniatures that I has spent, as near as I can figure after 32 years, a collective total of over 200 hours using Testor's model paints to hand paint.)