PDA

View Full Version : Goliath Paladin?

Ralcos
2014-07-30, 10:35 PM
As above, how do I make such a build viable?
And I want Paladin levels in this build, and not suggestions for going to ToB classes. I just want full blown Paladin with possible Warpriest.

So, how should I make a viable Goliath Paladin?

Averis Vol
2014-07-30, 10:47 PM
Well, statically, Goliath is a good race, but doesn't really have to differentiate a build, the question you need to answer first is what do you want to do with this paladin? do you want to be an unstoppable force? an immovable object? What do dude?

Teh_das
2014-07-30, 10:58 PM
I like the idea of a Goliath Paladin of Freedom who worships Fharlanghn. Build him as a brute to bullrush people or cut them down.

"I go where I want"

Ralcos
2014-07-30, 10:59 PM
I was thinking something along the lines of "Unstoppable Wall", sort of a mix of Tank and Damage roles.

Nettlekid
2014-07-30, 11:36 PM
Since Goliaths are all about the earth and mountains and such, I'd take 12 levels of Paladin and use the ACF in Complete Champion to get Ex Earth Glide, and then rush around beating up bad guys and hiding in the ground.

Sian
2014-07-31, 12:54 AM
Goliath aren't distinct/wierd enough to demand massive changes from how a regular paladin build would be, so the question really should just be, "what kind of paladin do you want to be" and then stapple on Goliath at the end of the planing process