PDA

View Full Version : Oh look, an entire thread devoted to ridiculing me. COOL!

Mr.Abysmalyxia
2014-07-31, 09:24 AM
(Scrubbed)

Bluydee
2014-07-31, 11:11 AM
So, you are absolutely sure other people didn't get the same message?

I applaud your intelligence. This type of thing is just juvenile.

Hazrond
2014-07-31, 11:28 AM
The thread was making more fun of skyrim than it was of your vow of poverty fix, besides man it was essentially one of those "Crack jokes and laugh about em" kinda threads, there wasnt really any redicule of you going on there :smallconfused:

dascarletm
2014-07-31, 11:36 AM
That thread is mostly not about your fix.

The little bit that it is, pokes fun at your fix, not you.

It's not really cruel, I think you should calm down and re-read the post. It's not presented in a mean-spirited way at all. It merely followed your format, and poked fun at a video game.

Hand_of_Vecna
2014-07-31, 11:48 AM
Wow, "Vow of Poverty:The Final Fix" was a serious thread? I honestly thought it was a joke in the same vein as the Skyrim thread that imitated it; the pretentious name, the ludicruous mechanics, just how tread over the material is . . .

AuraTwilight
2014-07-31, 02:49 PM
Yes, this is how adults behave. So impressed.

You're not like, Jedipotter, or anything. You weren't being maliciously picked on. If your homebrew ideas can't take any sort of criticism, it's probably not a good idea to share them at all. And if you can't conduct yourself like an adult, no one will treat you like one.

Roland St. Jude
2014-07-31, 03:04 PM
Sheriff: Flaming the whole forum and its staff is not allowed here. Photos of feces are not appreciated either.