PDA

View Full Version : Level Zero Human

Sylthia
2014-07-31, 04:59 PM
My family just gained a new party member. He can cast Charm Person at will.

Str: 2
Dex: 2
Con: 2
Int: 3
Wis: 3
Cha: 18

He joined us just two days before i became a level 28 commoner human.

http://i.imgur.com/BwSrnH9.jpg

Morbis Meh
2014-07-31, 05:15 PM
Congrats sir, my sister should be popping one out any day now... Have fun educating it in the way of Tales of X XD

Sylthia
2014-07-31, 06:30 PM
Congrats sir, my sister should be popping one out any day now... Have fun educating it in the way of Tales of X XD

Why thank you. It would be nice to play video games as a family, once he's old enough. Right now, it seems turn based games are the best, since it doesn't matter if I have to put it down at a moment's notice. I was playing Fire Emblem with him on my lap earlier.

Bulldog Psion
2014-07-31, 06:41 PM
Congratulations! May he enjoy 100 levels in time! :smallsmile:

Morbis Meh
2014-08-01, 03:20 AM
Why thank you. It would be nice to play video games as a family, once he's old enough. Right now, it seems turn based games are the best, since it doesn't matter if I have to put it down at a moment's notice. I was playing Fire Emblem with him on my lap earlier.

That would be dangerous if I did that with a kid... I rage too much at that game when I stupidly leave a character out in a vulnerable position lol I plan to corrupt my niece when she comes out, my sister tends to look down upon nerds despite her husband being one heck of a GM.

Ajacks
2014-08-01, 04:14 AM
Video games!? I guess til he gets to his teens or so. Then bring out the dice :smallwink:

Congrats brother

Asta Kask
2014-08-01, 04:41 AM
Congratulations. Remember that it is your duty to teach her to hunt and fend for herself.

Domino Quartz
2014-08-01, 05:22 AM
Awww! Cute!

EmeraldRose
2014-08-01, 09:55 AM
Congrats! What a little cutie! :smallbiggrin:

Video games!? I guess til he gets to his teens or so. Then bring out the dice :smallwink:

Congrats brother

Also...there's nothing wrong with babies "helping" you play video games. And you don't have to wait with dice either. Just get a set of the giant ones. All three of our boys teethed on those and threw them on the gaming table. Babies and toddlers are very good at nat 20s...

Just have to keep the minis away from the time they start grabbing stuff until you can finally teach them not to try and eat them...takes a couple years. :smallwink:

Sylthia
2014-08-01, 02:34 PM
Congrats! What a little cutie! :smallbiggrin:

Also...there's nothing wrong with babies "helping" you play video games. And you don't have to wait with dice either. Just get a set of the giant ones. All three of our boys teethed on those and threw them on the gaming table. Babies and toddlers are very good at nat 20s...

Just have to keep the minis away from the time they start grabbing stuff until you can finally teach them not to try and eat them...takes a couple years. :smallwink:

We've been thinking about getting some of those giant foam dice.

We'll probably keep him away from the game table while we do our sessions. The grandparents have already offered to watch him, so that gives us a bit of flexibility.

Shekinah
2014-08-01, 02:37 PM
Thank you, everyone, for all the congratulations and well wishes!

(That pic does not flatter me one bit, thank you, Rezzy.)

I'll have to stay away from the next session since I'll have to keep an eye on him, and it wouldn't be fair to the group if the cleric had to get up every hour or so. I'll miss playing him, but relaxing is also nice.

Sylthia
2014-08-01, 11:24 PM
Thank you, everyone, for all the congratulations and well wishes!

(That pic does not flatter me one bit, thank you, Rezzy.)

I'll have to stay away from the next session since I'll have to keep an eye on him, and it wouldn't be fair to the group if the cleric had to get up every hour or so. I'll miss playing him, but relaxing is also nice.

We'll have Grandma watching him, and you may be ready for a break in a few weeks.

Ravens_cry
2014-08-01, 11:45 PM
A fresh Larval Apeling has been expulsed!
I squee.:smallbiggrin:
Felicitous hopes and congratulatory lauding to you all!

Sylthia
2014-08-03, 04:13 PM
A fresh Larval Apeling has been expulsed!
I squee.:smallbiggrin:
Felicitous hopes and congratulatory lauding to you all!

Thanks!

Well, I have to head back to work tomorrow. I really wish I got more time off with the little guy.

Maryring
2014-08-04, 08:06 AM
Congratulations. May your new boss give you both plenty of joy and happiness. Just keep in mind that all little squirts start out as bards, and most practice all the time, so hope you already bought your year supply of coffee.:smallbiggrin:

SowZ
2014-08-05, 01:37 AM
Congrats, mate!

OverdrivePrime
2014-08-05, 08:51 AM
Congratulations! Enjoy getting to know one another!

mistformsquirrl
2014-08-06, 01:04 AM
D'awww >< so cute!

<^_^> Conga rats, they go chacacha for your family!