PDA

View Full Version : Alexander's Garage and Repairs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Timberwolf
2007-03-03, 07:25 PM
Deep in the slums, you will find Alexander's Garage and Repair shop. This large building is owned by Nightstar and Snowraven Alexander, tidgy assassin sisters and part time mechwarriors, because you need somewhere to park a pair of 40 foot tall walking tanks that might be somewhat conspicuous otherwise. They have hired an NPC called Frank to handle any customers who might just come in wanting anything fixed or even new. Frank can make or repair virtually any vehicle if he puts his mind to it but he is a surly brute at the best of times. ((If anyone should really, really want anything like a Shelby Cobra or a Chieftain Tank, feel free to NPC him, this place is just to give the sisters someplace to live and store their mechs. I was getting fed up of having them pass out in Trogs from an excess of soft drinks. I firmly anticipate double posting in this :) ))

The garage has 5 bays. 2 of which are taken up by the sister's mechs. The other 3 are available for hire They are lockable and warded against entry and destruction and are big enough to fit most things in. Force screens can divide each remaining bay into 10 smaller sized ones.

The garage is defended by an extensive array of automated weapons systems ranging from anti personael lasers to full on Gatling Gauss Cannons. Plus the sisters in their mechs if they're in. Frank is no slouch with a crowbar and a Particle Projection Pistol either. Also, there are a pair of extremely unpleasant guard dogs. Dobermann / Yorkie / Pomeranian / Chihuahua cross. You can see the red eyes glow. Mr Fluffy and Fudge are constantly on guard and like the oddest of places to lie down in.

The rules of storage.

You must disclose what you are putting in there, managements decision is final.

No organic things to be stored. Find somewhere else for your pile of fruit / cabbages / kidnap victim

Negotiation on any of the above will be met with the business end of a Gauss Rifle.

Timberwolf
2007-03-05, 05:54 PM
Around the feet of Nightstar's Cauldron Born, you can see that a project is happening. A shell of an odd vehicle is sitting between the feet and varying componants and tools are strewn around it, obviously in some kind of order but they are incomprehensible to the uninitated. The odd vehicle has a discreet GT500 written down the side.

Timberwolf
2007-03-05, 07:41 PM
The sisters walk in, set the automated defences and head for bed.

Renrik
2007-03-05, 07:49 PM
A pair of goblins wait outside the workshop. One wears a long coat, a grey cap, breeches, and a grey sash, and the other wears a ratty jacket, a brown cap, breeches, and an identical grey sash. The each have a shortsword in their sheaths, but are otherwise unarmed. They stand outside the garage.

Timberwolf
2007-03-05, 07:51 PM
A voice comes out of some speakers

"Can I help you boys with anything ?"

The sound of machinery whirring in the garage can be heard softly coming through the doors.

Renrik
2007-03-05, 07:56 PM
The goblin in the long coat answers

We're here on official buisiness. We'd like to speak with you about an offer we can make for you.

Timberwolf
2007-03-05, 07:58 PM
"Uh huh, well, since I've gone to bed, I'm sure you'll understand if I don't come to the door. What is this offer and who's it from ?

Renrik
2007-03-05, 08:02 PM
The golbin speaks in a low voice to the machine

It's from the Goblin Statehood Army, and it's a matter of life or death for our boys on the front. You wanna hear more?

Timberwolf
2007-03-05, 08:06 PM
"I see. Does this involve a Chieftain Tank in any way ? Cos if it does, come back tomorrow, I might have one built by then. If this involves letting you boys use the storage, then the rates are on the wall, it's open to everyone. If this is about getting involved in a war with say, the dwarves, then no thanks, we've got to live here too and we don't want anyone breaking in and getting ripped up by the dogs."

Renrik
2007-03-05, 08:14 PM
It does involve the war with the dwarves, but not getting involved in it.

It would be in the best interest of our forces if you didn't sell to the dwarves. At all. You see, they've got bigger coffers than us, and enough of a technological advantage. So we don't want them to get any new toys. We'll buy from you, to be sure, all the mortars and anti-airship guns and maybe even the occasional tank we need, but we don't want you to sell to the dwarves. If you don't sell to them, we put you on the protected list, and make sure the crime bosses and their lackeys don't try to extort you, and buy our mortars and tanks and heavy guns exclusively from you.

Timberwolf
2007-03-05, 08:20 PM
"I think you might be speaking to the wrong guys here. We're not in the business of arms sales, we do mechanical repairs and curiosities, which includes the odd tank for discerning collectors. Oh yeah, and storage as well. You're probably better off talking to the Gent at the Omnishop because we don't have any weapons for sale here and he's got loads, at prices far cheaper than we could ever do. I can't really see the dwarves being able to use most of the stuff they can buy from us against anyone. Unless you really appreciate good cars and the sight of a dwarf driving a Shelby Cobra would be psychological warfare."

Renrik
2007-03-05, 08:25 PM
What? Oh. It's that kind of garage... well, this makes me look incompetant, doesn;t it? Umm... just... don;t fix anything they give you, I guess.

The goblins leave.

Timberwolf
2007-03-06, 02:58 PM
If you were to pass by the doors of Alexander' Garage, you might hear the sound of something hitting metal repeatedly, something electrical, a muffled yelp and a lot of swearing.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 12:33 PM
More swearing, a single percussive thump and then an unholy din like a thousand tigers snarling comes from the garage. Frank may have got something to work.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 12:57 PM
If you were to pass by the doors, you might hear a voice scream

"YOU WANT ME TO PUT WHAT IN ??? HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THATS GOING TO COST !???"

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 12:58 PM
Jess silently walks up and hides outside, so he can eavesdrop some more.

((And I'll likely be leaving soon, so is it good to assume he hears a lot, and possibly sees something?))

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 01:01 PM
"Look Frank, it's not as bad as it sounds, honestly, its just some platinum rods. Think of the power we'll get."

"PLATINUM EVERYTHING ELSE TOO. ARE YOU TWO OUT OF YOUR MIDGETISED MINDS ?"

"I told her you wouldn't wear it. It would be really powerful though."

"Look, that kind of power shouldn't be in mortal hands if you see what I'm meaning."

((Yeah no worries, shall we assume he hears a lot of stuff about power, no control, sheer amount of cash and sees something poking out from a tarp which is very, very shiny ?))

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 01:01 PM
Jess keeps listening.

((And this is probably my last post for about 2 hours))

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 01:09 PM
A lot of conversation concerning power, weight, cost goes flying back and forth. Frank goes off to the store to get the platinum and make the rods and everything else. The sisters go for tea.

The strange object lurks under the tarpaulin. Something peeping out is extremely shiny !

Frank returns after an hour with the platinum stuff and being the genius he is, fits it and returns to his office for a restorative nap, leaving something at the back of the shiny open.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:33 PM
Jess sees his chance and sneaks in, to go investigate the shiny object.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 02:35 PM
The shiny is situated between the feet of a massive walking thing that is completely inert. There is a rather useful handle attached to the tarpaulin.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:36 PM
((tarpaulin?))

Jess tries to use the handle quietly.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 02:38 PM
((Large oilcloth cover for things))

The tarp falls off a gleaming, dark blue with white stripes 1967 Shelby GT 500, the boot of which is open. Chrome gleams all around it.

The Fool
2007-03-07, 02:38 PM
(( Heavy duty waterproof cloth, originally of tarred canvas; a sailor's tarred or oilskin hat; a sailor. ))

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:39 PM
Jess' eyes widen and gleam with joy as he looks at the car. I think I'm going to have to change pants...

He looks all around it, looking in the windows to see if the keys are in it.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 02:41 PM
Having no reason to suspect theft, Frank has left the keys in. Unfortunately, Fudge is also sleeping on the drivers seat.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:42 PM
((Fudge? Oh, and what did you mean by the boot's open?))

((Edit in regards to Fudge: eep.))

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 02:44 PM
(( Frank hasn't put the NoS bottles in yet, thats all. Also, you might have liked a second route into the car or something....))

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:46 PM
Jess decides that maybe the driver's side isn't the best option at this point. He looks around, for anything to distract Fudge and get him from the car.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 02:47 PM
Fudge sleeps on, happily, dreaming of burglar's legs to clamp his teeth on to.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:49 PM
Jess looks around the rest of the garage, mostly for meat, or a bone.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 02:50 PM
Fudge snuffles in his sleep, yipping once as he remembers the goblin who tried to break in last week.

The kitchen contains the remains of a large ham that the sisters and Frank have been steadily polishing off

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:52 PM
Jess takes the rest of the ham and brings it back over to the Shelby.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 02:54 PM
Fudge's nostrils flare in his sleep He rolls over on the soft black leather.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:55 PM
Jess brings the ham closer to Fudge, quietly, and slowly pulls it away.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 02:55 PM
The lethal mutt looks up and sees the intruder. He bares his teeth and leaps for the ham.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:58 PM
Jess drops the ham and tries to slip past Fudge, get into the car, and shut and lock the door.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 03:01 PM
The door clicks shut and locks with it's silky smooth lock.

Fudge stops ripping at the ham and sees the intruder in the bosses' Shelby. he also sees the open boot.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:01 PM
Jess attempts to close the boot, though his player is still confused as to what it is.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 03:04 PM
((Gah, boot, trunk, thing that you put your stuff in at the opposite end to the engine, sorry, Brit here... You want to change anything before Fudge works out that the ham may be tasty but the bosses are really gonna be annoyed and savages Jess ? I've got something else lined up.))

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:05 PM
((Ah. Trunk. Change anything? Nope))

Jess turns the key and tries to take off. (He's capable of driving...manuals included)

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 03:08 PM
The engine turns over but doesn't catch this time round. Fudge flies through the air for the trunk. Jess may also be interested in the noise that sounds suspiciously like an evil buzzsaw coming from the front passenger footwell. (it's a 5 speed manual.)

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:09 PM
Jess looks down at the footwell, and tries again.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 03:11 PM
The engine catches and it's roar reverberates round the garage.

Mr Fluffy rears his red eyed canine head from the front footwell. He's smaller than Fudge but makes up for it with sheer meanness.

Fudge keeps sailing through the air towards the trunk

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:12 PM
Sonofabitch....

Jess hits the gas.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 03:16 PM
Fudge lands in the trunk but the Acceleration sends him flying out. Mr Fluffy however has a lower centre of gravity. Growling, he makes a lunge for Jess's wrist as the Shelby flies forward.

If Jess looks in the rear view mirror, he might see a livid Nightstar step out of a shadow to investigate the commotion, pull a helmet off a rack, push a button on a remote and run for the walking machine in the same bay as the Mustang. An amplified voice says. "Reactor online, weapon systems online, all systems nominal." The machine stands up as Nightstar reaches it.

Two machine gun turrets and a pulse laser begin to track the Shelby

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:18 PM
OHBITCHOHBITCHOHBITCHOHBITCHOHBITCHOHBITCH!!!

Mr. Fluffy can get a hold, but chains cover Jess' wrists. He swings his arm to try and knock Mr. Fluffy into the trunk, and tries to get the Shelby out the door.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 03:24 PM
Mr Fluffy dents a tooth and, being more meanness and anger than intelligence, utterly ignores Jess's swings and transfers his attempts to his upper arms.

The garage doors begin to shut, an alarm goes off and one of the machine gun turrets opens fire on the Shelby's wheels.

Nightstar swings into the cockpit of her mech, plugs in her Neurohelmet and fires her Laser at the Mustangs left rear wheel. Snowraven comes legging it down the stairs and stands in the main garage doorway with a Heckler + Koch MP 5 in her hands. Frank emerges from the office holding a crowbar. Fudge starts running for the Shelby's open boot

((the garage doors lead out into the slums))

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:27 PM
Jess growls as Mr. Fluffy bites his upper arm. He swerves around, the Shelby's side skirts taking the majority of the hits, as he swings back and barrels for the closing door.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 03:33 PM
"You're breaking my car !! You're making me break my car !!"

Mr Fluffy bites deeper

Snowraven stands there. She casts Blade Barrier and a wall of spikes start to come up out of the floor in the rapidly closing doorway (who needs a Stinger when you have a mage ?).

Nightstar moves her mech forward and fires the Gauss Rifle (big, big, nasty gun) at the left wheel as well

Frank and Fudge gamely keep up the chase, promising pain galore for whoever this is.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:37 PM
((I'm having fun with this....so I hope you don't mind this next post.))

Jess grits his teeth, having known great pain before, as Mr. Fluffy bites down harder. He slams the gas to the floor, and the gauss rifle takes off the rear bumper. As he gets closer to the spikes and the door, Jess spins the wheel and drifts out, tearing up both the spikes and the passenger side of the body.

((If this is ok, taking it to the slums))

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 03:40 PM
((That's my car !!!!!!!!! Well, for the first recorded instance of car crime in the town, we'd better make it spectacular..... Got to do some work tonight though.))

Nightstar guns the Cauldron Born after him 65 tons of Clan omnimech hurtles through the door.

Frank leaps for his Shelby Cobra and heads after him too, stopping only to let Snowraven get in too.

((To the slums !!))

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 06:46 PM
A sad, smoking procession enters the garage. The Shelby returns to it's spot to be reborn.

"Weeeeeell, think on it this way Frank, we can redesign her for the Nitrous now."

"I need a drink"

Timberwolf
2007-03-08, 01:42 PM
Much hammering, welding and work is occurring in the garage, restoring a wreck of a beautiful car.

Timberwolf
2007-03-09, 02:34 PM
The car is back together. Work has commenced in Snowravens mechbay on an identical car.

Nightstar drives the restored beauty round the garage wheelspinning and screaming in delight.

Timberwolf
2007-03-11, 06:42 AM
The other car is taking shape nicely

Chrome and fresh paint gleams

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 03:43 PM
The new gt500 is all but finished. Black and red paint shines tantalisingly.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 03:46 PM
Jess comes up and lightly knocks on one of the garage doors, even if one is open.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 03:59 PM
A voice comes from the speakers

"What ? Oh it's you, hold on"

The door buzzes open.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 04:03 PM
Jess walks inside, with a hefty money pouch hanging from his belt.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 04:06 PM
Frank looks at him, evidently still not quite recovered from previous events.

"Well, there she is. Take good care of her, I built her from nothing so I know she'll go well but for pity's sake don't thrash her about. Cuz I use a bit of magic, she's got conciousness of a sort. She'll like to go fast but don't hurt her or she'll let you know"

He throws Jess the keys.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 04:07 PM
Jess smiles as he catches them. Thank you. He walks around the GT500, peering in the windows to admire all the work done.

((AKA, I'll be back soon))

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 04:12 PM
"I think you'll find it's all pretty much perfect in there. I used black leather and the gear stick is stainless steel. Oh yeah, I put run flat tyres on and tweaked the engine a bit."

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 07:08 PM
Run flat tires? Jess looks up with an eyebrow raised.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 07:21 PM
"Yeah, get a puncture and they're good for another 100 miles before you have to change them. My own design. Also, there's a secure, hidden compartment under the dash and another in the boot, trunk, thing. The one under the dash's pretty small but you can tote anything up to a light machinegun happily in the boot one. Anything else ? Oh yeah, one final thing... she's not bulletproof. That seems to be a hazard to you so I just thought I'd mention it."

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 07:23 PM
Jess smiles at Frank and removes the pouch from his belt, holding it up. Platinum mostly, though there's some gold. Should be more than enough to cover her cost.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 07:27 PM
"Yeah, well I discussed that with the girls. We'll take enough to cover our costs and make a bit of profit but there's no need to go overboard. We needed to redesign Madeline, they called her that, not me, huh, women, anyway and Nightstar needed to burn off some stress. Something's really eating away at her. So if we take the gold and say a quarter of the platinum and call it even, that'll suit us."

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 07:30 PM
Jess shrugs. If that's what the girls want... He pulls an empty pouch from his pocket and sorts through, putting the correct charge, and a little more, then hands it over. Now, what should I call this one then...

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 07:31 PM
Frank grunts and takes the pouch

"Up to you. the magic won't go so far as to express a preference. Nothing too girly though I suggest. I'm not sure I could take another name like Madeline. Just as well the girlies are getting their soft drink fix in the pub right now or they'd have suggestions"

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 07:33 PM
Jess walks around the car as he thinks. Hmm...how about Lia?

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 07:36 PM
Frank whistles the Star Wars theme through his missing tooth.

"Up to you, I think she looks a little more bad ass than that but what do I know ? I let 2 girls call their car Madeline. Hmmmm, we need something in period and right. What were girls called back when ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 07:38 PM
I don't know?

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 07:40 PM
"Ugh, I should know this but it's been so long. She either needs to be really pretty or like she should be dressed in leather and carrying a bull whip. So not Susan. How about going mythic ? Andromeda, Athena, something like that."

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 07:43 PM
Andromeda, eh? Hmm...Andromeda...

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 07:45 PM
"By all accounts she was something of a fitty, sorry, beauty. Think she looks an Andromeda ?"

He squints at the car.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 07:48 PM
I think she does. Jess smiles and lightly runs a hand down the car.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 07:49 PM
"Sounds like a winner to me. Don't forget to keep her waxed or she won't look her best."

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 07:50 PM
I'll remember that.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 07:51 PM
"Right, time to take her out for a spin. There's a full tank in her, all yours. have fun and look after her."

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 07:57 PM
Jess nods and gets in the driver's seat, and starts her up.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 08:01 PM
Frank hits the button for the main doors and deactivates the newly installed spike strip and electronets.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 08:03 PM
Jess nods his thanks as he takes off.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 08:05 PM
Frank shuts the doors behind him and rearms the security. The girls return and, after feeding Fudge and Mr Fluffy, go to bed.

Renrik
2007-03-13, 01:51 PM
When they wake the next day, a goblin, dressed in a tweed coat and a cap, is sitting outside on some old boxes, his arms folded and his head on his chest in a sleepy position.

Timberwolf
2007-03-13, 04:03 PM
The Alexander sisters walk towards the garage and see the recumbent goblin. Snowraven prods him with her toe.

"Are you here about storage ? Or something else ?"

Renrik
2007-03-13, 10:33 PM
The goblin lifts his head ery slightly revealing that he was never asleep, simply faking. He has only been outside a short time. He flashes a badge on the inside of his jacket discreetly so that the girls will notice, but others will not.

I'm from the Town Police. We're colecting information on a criminal group operating in the slums. I was wondering if I could have a look inside, take a look at your storage records maybe, ask a few questions, see if anything unusual has happened that might yeild clues. We don't suspect you, and we're not accusing you, but we would like to see if anything here might lead to discovering the identities of the people we're after. Any search would of course, be voluntary. It is entirely within your right to allow me in or not too.

Timberwolf
2007-03-14, 11:33 AM
"Town Police eh ? you got a name or do you prefer not to bother with that ? And just who would these criminals be and what might they be storing ? We can't just let you go pawing through peoples stuff just like that. We've got a business to run and if it gets out that we let anyone who walks in off the street look through peoples stuff then we pretty soon won't have a business, if you follow. If you've got a name though and they're storing stuff here then we'll dig out their compartment and let you have a look. Oh yeah, any questions, feel free to ask away"

Renrik
2007-03-14, 12:36 PM
Thanks.

The people we're looking for are the Stiletto Guild. They're a criminal group that thinks the own the slums, and are attacking other groups in the area. We don't know too much about them, but we're trying to find out where we might be able to contact them or get a lead.

I've got a few questions:

Has anybody stored any explosives in here recently?

Have you seen any halfings acting suspiciously around here?

Have you heard anybody mention the Stiletto Guild?

Have their been any unidentified or unusual clients here lately?

Have you sold anything to anybody?

Finally, where do you buy your supplies, and what else do they supply?

Timberwolf
2007-03-14, 12:46 PM
"Ok, the only weapons we've got are our own, no ones got anything stored that might be used as such. We've never heard of the Stiletto Guild, not seen any halflings and we insist on knowing who we're dealing with before we open up the storage which is kinda why we'd like to know who you are. We've sold a Shelby GT500 to a chap named Jess who seems to be a connoisseur of such things and not much else. Frank, being a mechanomancer makes all his own stuff so we don't need to buy any supplies beyond food, which we get from the Goblin Deli around the corner and the Dwarf bakery on the next street, although if we did, we'd get them from the Omnishop. Anyway, who are the Stiletto guild, do we need to come out of retirement and lay some major grief on them if they come knocking and have you got any names you'd like us to check ?"

Renrik
2007-03-14, 01:16 PM
No, there's no names we've got.

I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Officer Narfang. Thje Stiletto Guild is, as I told you before, a criminal gang of some sort who are currently engaged in a bid to take over the underworld here in Town, and are rruthless about doing so. We can;t shut down the underworld, but we're at least trying to stop these guys from getting power. They're unscrupulous in their methods, and are a danger to the whole city. They've been launching attacks on civilians and on public offices, trying to hamper the police force and any other group that would oppose them.

By the look of things, there's nothing here that would be evidence, though.

If you do see anything suspicious, if anything gets stolen, if anybody tries to store, buy, or sell large amounts of weaponry, please tell us. We need to stop these people before they strike again.

Timberwolf
2007-03-14, 01:29 PM
"No worries, we'll do that. If anyone tries to break in here or put the squeeze on us, they'll be getting a short shrift though. They running a protection racket or anything ? In other words, do we need to buy some more dogs and get Frank to make us some more miniguns ? We don't sell arms but we do have a fair few here"

Renrik
2007-03-14, 08:15 PM
We don;t know what they'll start doing next. So far, just attacks on rival power groups and opposition, but if they start to feel secure in their control, they'll start something bad. You can count on it.

Just watch out, eh? Keep safe.

The goblin nods to the ladies and leaves.

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-20, 05:32 PM
Destro walks through a wall from the direction of Trog's. Hi there. I'm the Incarnation of Necromancy, and I'm have a problem with building a motor.

Timberwolf
2007-03-20, 05:33 PM
Frank looks up from the maintainence he was doing on Snowraven's mech's foot.

"Well, I'm the king of outer bloovatia and I do motors. What seems to be the problem ?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-20, 05:36 PM
Destro shrugs. It doesn't work. I can't make one small enough that does what it's supposed to at the required speed. KNEW I should have put more ranks into craft: mechanical...

Timberwolf
2007-03-20, 05:38 PM
"I see. Do you have the device you're knocking up on you ? ((OOC that means making something over here....)) Can't do much until I've seen what dimensions we're talking here."

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-20, 05:42 PM
I can get it, hang on... Destro reaches through a hole in space time and pulls. The hole gets bigger, and a motorbike, minus the engine, comes out. it looks like this:

http://www.motordesktop.com/wallpaper/general/Yamaha%20R6%20-%201024x768.jpg

Timberwolf
2007-03-20, 05:52 PM
"Ho hum I think I see what you need. What would you say to a smaller version of what powers this ?" He pulls a cover off a lump and reveals this http://home.c2i.net/shelbygt500/shelby/imagepages/image001.html
He pops open the bonnet to reveal the engine.

"I helped the girls with this. She was a restoration job but we had to rebuild the engine pretty much totally. I could have just made them one but they wanted to do it. Anyway, I can build one of these for you with a few modifications. Runs on Hydrocarbons. Or," he pokes his thumb at the mech behind him "I can build you a miniature version of what powers them, a fusion reactor. Nowhere near the power of course but it'll be more than you'll ever use. Won't have the satisfying noise though. Then, there's solar power which is almost infinate but not as fast or as fun but you'll get a warm fuzzy for being environmentally friendly. Anyway, I could do all of them for you. up to you what you want really."

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-20, 06:01 PM
Build me the one that runs on hydrocarbons, or the nuclear one. I'm not worried about environmentally friendly when I can fix the damage by waving my hand. How much will it cost?

Timberwolf
2007-03-20, 06:05 PM
Frank sucks air in through his missing tooth in the way beloved of all mechanics and opens with the traditional opening line.

"Could be a bit job guv"

He grins

"Ok, the Hydrocarbon one comes in at 5 platinum. We're not really bothered about a profit, the girls don't need the money. The reactor is 10 platinum because it's a sod to weld but it won't need fueling for a good 20 years."

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-20, 06:06 PM
Ok, so what would I need to refuel the reactor? I'm going for longevity here, I could be using this thing for a good long time.

Timberwolf
2007-03-20, 06:09 PM
"Whatever you want really, it just needs hydrogen in it. Raw hydrogen gas is favourite but water's good too. If you can get your hands on heavy water or some tritium, that'll keep you going for years."

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-20, 06:13 PM
Allright, heavy water it is. Shouldn't be that hard to find. I'll pay in advance, here's 10 platinum. I'll pick it up later and, if it's a particularily good job, you'll get another 10 platinum. Destro grins and hands over a small pouch of coins. For now though, I have to be going. Have a nice day. He waves goodbye and pops out of existence.

Timberwolf
2007-03-20, 06:15 PM
Frank looks at the bike and gets to work. Sparks fly as he welds together a reactor. He then vanishes into the stock cupboard and returns with the biggest capacitor you'll ever see. He grins, focuses through his spanner and it shrinks to the size he wants it. He hums as he wires it to a little red button near the speedo.

Timberwolf
2007-03-20, 07:19 PM
Frank is having fun. The reactor is welded into place and charged. It just needs to be powered up. Frank crosses himself and hit's the power button.....

Timberwolf
2007-03-21, 05:43 PM
The slums are still standing so Frank assumes he's got it right. He hops aboard and takes the bike for a gentle spin.

Satisfied with the power, he takes the gears apart and begins to add new parts and replace the rest of the drive train with stuff that will stand up to the power. The chain is last. he focuses through the spanner again and changes the composition, making it into battle steel, the stuff used to armour battlecruisers and the girlies mechs. He puts it on and takes the bike for a proper spins round the garage. It's fast, stupidly fast.

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-21, 06:14 PM
Destro pops into existence right behind Frank. Hi Frank. How goes it?

Timberwolf
2007-03-21, 06:18 PM
"Very well thanks. It's all done." He gestures at Destro's steed.

"I had to change a few things about because they wouldn't take the power but it's all sorted. I've tested her out and she's quite the beast."

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-21, 06:19 PM
What exactly did you change? Destro walks over to the bike and grins at it.

Timberwolf
2007-03-21, 06:28 PM
"Well, you know I said I'd do you a miniature version of what's in them ?" He gestures at the 2 mechs behind him.

"Well, What you've got there is a power plant that originally went on one of them which I shrunk. It was going spare after we upgraded the girlies mechs with ones that should by rights be on a battlecruiser. Anyway, you've got a top of the line Clan fusion reactor thats been shrunk. It's designed to propell a 65 ton mech so draw your own conclusions. I had to change out the whole drive train to take it. The good news is that anything short of a full on Gauss Rifle hit will bounce right off."

He gestures at the little red button on next to the speedo.

"That's linked to a capacitor that also wouldn't disgrace a battlecruiser. Shrunk it down as well. Should you need even more speed for some unknown reason, hit that button, bend over and kiss it bye bye. I haven't tried that bit out riding it because there wasn't room but it worked on the test machine. The capacitor takes a bit to charge though so you can't keep using it again and again untl it's recharged but it won't take long."

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-21, 06:31 PM
Excellent. Destro's grin grows wider, if possible. More speed is always good. You definately did a good job on this. You did say it wouldn't produce any sound though, right? At any rate, here's your promised tip. He hands Frank another pouch, this one contains 20 platinum.

Timberwolf
2007-03-21, 06:37 PM
"I said it wouldn't have a satisfying sound. It makes a bit of a whine but not much of one. Not like the Shelby which sounds like a lion on steroids. Silent running is a bit beyond something with the horsepower to pull a large building clean out of the ground but it's a lot quieter than combustion certainly"

He takes the bag.

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-21, 06:43 PM
Well, I can solve the lack of satisfying sound easily enough. Destro pulls a small cube out of a pocket and clicks a button on it. The resulting noise sounds uncannily like an angry Minotaur.

Timberwolf
2007-03-21, 06:44 PM
"That'll do it, right enough."

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-21, 06:47 PM
Lessee... Destro turns back to the bike, and slots the cube into an empty space near the handlebars. Strangely enough the space wasn't there before. That sort of thing seems to happen a lot around Destro. Can't thank you enough for this, really. I would have had a hell of a time getting a working motor to fit in there.

Timberwolf
2007-03-21, 06:50 PM
"No worries. The only problem I have now is working out what I'm going to use to fill the space in stock that reactor and capacitor left. Always enjoy a good challenge. You go carefully on that thing It's got the power to take out a bus queue at a flick of your wrist."

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-21, 06:54 PM
Right. Thanks again! Destro swings himself onto the bike and rides it out the door, accompanied by the sound of a horde of angry minotaurs all yelling at once. Just for fun he sets his head on fire halfway to the door.

Timberwolf
2007-03-21, 07:24 PM
Frank starts humming as he wires a few more handy things around the workshop up.

Timberwolf
2007-03-21, 08:14 PM
Frank starts painting a new decal on the side of Nightstars mech. It's a screaming bear with 2 crossed swords on a blue shield with a dragon on it.

Castaras
2007-03-25, 10:32 AM
Ilvari and three other drow walk in. Ilvari moves to the front of the group, looking around. She smirks, turning her head to nod to the other drow.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 10:34 AM
Frank sees the drow and wonders what the hell the sisters have gotten him into this time. He presses two buttons on a remote, grabs his wrench and pulls open a locker on the wall before heading out there with his best "potential business smile".

Castaras
2007-03-25, 10:37 AM
Ilvari sees Frank.

This is the home of the two sisters, Nightstar and Snowraven?

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 10:39 AM
"That depends on who's asking. Look, I've got stuff to be doing. Is there something I can help you with that's mechanical ?"

Castaras
2007-03-25, 10:41 AM
Not really, no...

She smirks and throws a hold person at Frank. The other drow proceed to start smashing the place up.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 10:46 AM
Frank, being a mechanomancer, calmly lets the Hold Person wash over his spell resistance.

"Just as I thought. I'll be having words with those 2."

The pile of spare parts in the corner begins to move and take form. Hidden panels all over the garage drop and a wide variety of weapons open fire on the various drow, the sisters battlemechs power up themselves and fire on Ilvari, Fudge and Mr Fluffy, the 2 guard dogs, go for a drow warrior each.

Frank hefts his wrench

"I think you need to learn some manners young lady."

((All that at the touch of 1 button. 3 guesses what the other button does))

Castaras
2007-03-25, 10:50 AM
Ilvari smiles as the firing hits a magical shield. She throws a few disintegrates at the battlemechs.

The two drow warriors that were attacked swing their swords down on the dogs. The third carries on smashing up the place. Spiders begin trickling in over a few of the weapons, leaving sticky white webs.

(( Calling the girls? With their sister as well...going to be a good fight. ))

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 10:54 AM
The mechs are well armoured and constructs ((which I believe makes them immune to most spells, don't quote me though on that, no DnD expert here except what's in NWN))

Ilvari should be watching what's going on with the spare parts though. They've come together and formed a giant mechanical dragon. Think Mechagodzilla on steroids. It opens its mouth with a screech and fires a blast of napalm at the unengaged drow while it's claws reach for the 2 distracted by the dogs.

Frank throws his wrench at Ilvari and draws his own gun while the hidden weapons keep blasting at the drow.

In the distance, you might be able to hear a motor roar.

((indeed, still no name though so bear with me on that))

Castaras
2007-03-25, 10:59 AM
The wrench hits her shield again, making it flicker slightly. Ilvari hisses and clenches her fists, shouting an arcane word. Shimmering appears around her, in the form of around 17 humanoid shapes.

The two drow warriors distracted by the dogs get hit by the tips of the claws. The other drow warrior ducks, but not fast enough to avoid the napalm. The two drow warriors near the dogs swing with their poisoned weapons at the dogs. The other swings with the flat of her blade at the Mechagodzillathing.

The spiders carry on trying to block up the weapons with extremely strong and sticky web.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 11:04 AM
The weapons are mainly lasers which aren't going to be bothered by webs. The couple of machine guns there are have their breaches exploded though. Those that aren't lasers are Gauss rifles which also aren't really that bothered. they reprioritse onto Ilvari. The Dragon tries to eat the napalmed drow while picking the other 2 up. Being a load of metal, it ignores the hit from the sword.

Frank focuses and parts from all over the garage start to fly at Ilvari.

The mechs fire their flamethrowers at Ilvari and her shimmering forms.

The roar of the motor is very close now.

Castaras
2007-03-25, 11:08 AM
Ilvari realises this was probably a bad idea, and shouts. The shimmering forms solidify into silent drow warriors, holding maces and other assorted blunt weapons. Ilvari lifts a hand as all the stuff flies towards her. The stuff being fired at her makes the barrier flicker noticably, but doesn't get through.

The drow being eaten gets eaten. A satisfying crunching sound is heard. One of the other drow warriors gets picked up. The other one's eyes go white and carries on smashing up the place.

The silent drow warriors move round the room, smashing things. Ilvari laughs coldly, and fades away.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 11:12 AM
The dragon tries to munch the picked up drow.

Frank laughs at the drows pathetic attempts to deliver revenge, gives the drow the finger, focuses and the illusary wizards equipment that he made fades into nothing leaving naught but the drow, himself, the dragon, the parts, the mechs and a pair of very pissed off tidgy sisters who have just arrived and a 3rd girl who looks slightly bemused at the whole thing.

One of the drow starts smashing up the office though, which the dragon will try to flame him for.

Castaras
2007-03-25, 11:15 AM
The picked up drow makes another very satisfying crunching noise. Whoever said that drow taste nice was wrong.

The other drow carry on wrecking the place, seemingly not noticing anything else. Not even the pissed of sisters. Bad mistake for them. The drow smashing up the office gets flamed. He ignores the burning leather and carries on smashing things, the leather maybe setting the office on fire.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 11:18 AM
Indeed.

"I think we need 2 alive."

"Me too."

"Me three."

Snowraven casts a missile storm at as many drow as possible while Nightstar looks in her handbag of holding for a machine gun. The third sister draws a sword and heads for the nearest drow. who must be having trouble finding something to smash up.

The dragon fires a big burst of napalm at the drow in the office which is well on fire by now. The automatic sprinkler kicks in and Horace, the mechanical dragon tries to pick up 2 more drow with the firm intention of eating them.

Castaras
2007-03-25, 11:21 AM
The drow being picked up get picked up. The napalmed gets napalmed. The others get hit, turn, and attack the sisters, about 4 per sister.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 11:25 AM
*Crunch, crunch, burninate, burninate*

The sisters turn to meet the drow. Nightstar abandons looking for a gun pulls the shadows of the area to her, forming a ball held on her outstretched finger.

Snowraven casts Forcecage on one of the Drow and Finger of death at another

Frank uses his mechanomancy to try to build a cage around another drow using the parts he fired at Ilvari.

The nameless sister hefts her sword, smiles at the drow and heads forward to meet them, ready to do something spectacular.

Castaras
2007-03-25, 11:28 AM
The drow being eaten tastes even better when roasted.

The other drow carry on with the hack and slash attack. One attacking Snowraven dies, the two being force-caged by Snowraven and Frank get caught.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 11:32 AM
Right, thats 2 of them, do we need the rest ?"

"Nope"

The ball of shadow on Nightstars finger bursts and thousands of shade bats and shards of shadow go flying at the drow with the firm intention of carving them to pieces. The collapse of the ball sends a blast of fire and energy at the drow too that the shadows that formed the ball direct towards them. Horace adds to this with his own napalm and Snowraven lets lose a Wail of the Banshee.

Castaras
2007-03-25, 11:34 AM
The other drow die. The two trapped in the force cages watch on, finally coming to their senses. One of them says something very rude about the sisters and Frank.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 11:39 AM
"And your mother too. Right, I don't know what this was about but I want to know. You..." She points at Frank. "What was this about ?"

"Bleddy Drow came in here and started smashing the place up."

"Ilvari without a shadow of a doubt. You haven't met her sis."

"Right. you." she points at a drow. "are going to tell me where to find this Ilvari. If you don't we have your friend here who may very well be more cooperative, especially when he sees what I'm going to do to you if you don't spill your guts" she smiles unpleasantly "immediately"

Castaras
2007-03-25, 11:43 AM
Drow #1, the one being spoken to, sneers.

Yeh, sure. I'm sure you can't do any worse than what we would get if we refused. Why, you might kill us, which would be heaven compared to what we might get in -

Drow #2 silences Drow #1 with a glare.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 11:47 AM
"sorry, what was your name ?"

"Frank"

"You two seem to forget, we're in a garage. Think what that means. Frank, a blow torch please. Whatever you've been told about these 2, I can assure, I'm a completely different matter."

"Actually, why don't I try something ? If that fails, then we can roast their nuts over an open fire so to speak."

She casts domination on both of them.

"Now, where is Ilvari ?"

Castaras
2007-03-25, 11:52 AM
The domination slips over them. Drow #1 shudders as the dominate takes a sort of effect.

In the darkness of the muck and slush.

Drow #2 sighs, slapping his forehead in exasperation as the second dominate washes over him.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 11:54 AM
"If you can't be more specific than that, which could easily cover Nightstar's room..."

"Oi !!"

"...I'm going to kick you where it'll hurt. Now, which dark bit of muck and slush did you have in mind ?"

Castaras
2007-03-25, 11:57 AM
Drow #1 gasps, choking. He claws at his throat, collapsing into a twitching bundle on the floor.

Drow #2 turns to the sisters.

That's all you'll get from him.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 12:01 PM
"I don't need more you silly bastard. I have to say, it's so appropriate, I'd never have guessed. She's in the damn sewers like the little sewer rat she is. Well, since it's open war now, I think we should let her stew a little and pay her a return visit."

"Which leaves us the question of what to do with you, doesn't it."

"No worries there."

Snowraven opens a magical trap door under the drows feet. It leads to the sewage plant.

"Go back to your mistress and report. Tell her we love her pyjamas. have a nice day."

Castaras
2007-03-25, 12:02 PM
The drow fall into the sewers. A thud comes a few seconds later.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 12:05 PM
"No splash, I'm disappointed."

"Would you really have used my blowtorch there ?"

"Of course not. I heard these 2 had hooked up again and was hoping to stop them from re - entering their old business together."

She sits down and a Rasalhague Police Department badge flashes for a second.

"I'm the really good sister. Theres 1 more out there who you don't want to meet. She's warped."

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 04:06 PM
Look, if you 3 are going after her, I can build you something that may give you a bit of a kick."

"If this is power armour, while it's nice, we won't be needing that. We will want a few other things though"

"Oh no, this is something related but not quite as visable as that....."

He elaborates further quietly so as not to spiol the surprise.

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 05:31 PM
Leonel wanders up to the building and looks at it. Anyone home?

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 05:36 PM
Franks comes out of a hidden speaker.

"Sorry, we're shut. Everyone's in bed apart from me and I'm just waiting for my washing to finish before I go myself."

((I am as well :) ))

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 05:38 PM
Ah...well, tell Nightstar I was looking for her. If you would. I have something I should tell her.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 05:41 PM
"Sure I'll do that. She might be about tomorrow but one of her other sisters has shown up rather unexpectedly. You know how it is and there's a bit of a problem that needs sorting somewhere else so it may be a few days before she can catch you."

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 05:42 PM
Leonel nods with a sigh. Hope I'm still...well, alive sorta...in a few days... Thanks.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 05:44 PM
The door creaks open a few inches to reveal the tidgy one in all her gone to bed glory, Tracksuit bottoms and a really old t shirt.

"Hi Leonel, this sin't the worlds greatest time because of that wretched player of mine having to be out of bed tomorrow but, anyway, what can I do for you ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 05:46 PM
Leonel tries really hard to resist the temptation to let his mouth drop and look her over, and almost makes it, but his mouth hangs open just a bit and he gives a quick look.

I'm sorry...it can wait. You and your player get some sleep...

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 05:47 PM
He won't see much beyond a short person in a t shirt and jogging bottoms :)

"Well I'm here now and his washings got another 20 mins before it's done so I'm sure it won't take that long."

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 05:49 PM
Well...I'm afraid I haven't been completely honest with you...and since I've been doing all this waiting and such...I thought you deserved the truth.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 05:50 PM
"Hmmmm, okayyyyyy. Why do I feel like this ain't good ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 05:51 PM
Heh...I hope it's not as bad as I feel it is...I used to be a real badass of a vampire. Kill people when I felt like it, you know, the stereotypical vamp. I've been trying to change that...

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 05:53 PM
"Good. I like where this is going so far....."

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 05:53 PM
Last night though....a man came into the Town. A Hunter.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 05:54 PM
"A vampire hunter ? Looking for you on the grounds of past actions ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 05:55 PM
Both me and Rafe, actually....we...kinda killed his family and turned him...a long time ago.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 06:00 PM
"I see, so you've got a very, very annoyed vampire after you. I take it is also powerful enough to give you 2 pause for thought. Even both of you together."

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 06:01 PM
Leonel nods and looks at her. Just wanted to come clean to you...

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 06:06 PM
"Hmmmmm. I take it you're truly sorry for all you've done ?"

While she's thinking. "Winterfrost is going to go nuts if she meets him. She'll turn his ass back beyond the dawn of man."

"Who is this vampire ? Maybe we could talk to him. One of my other sister's has turned up out of the blue. The sane one. She's a CLeric. perhaps she could unvamp him or whatever the term is."

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 06:10 PM
Yes, I'm truly sorry for the wrongs I've done. Nightstar...I just wanted to tell you, in case something happens to me. Thanks for giving me something to wait for, and I'm sorry I couldn't be around long enough to finish waiting.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 06:15 PM
"Who's the vampire Leonel, tell me that much at least."

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 06:16 PM
He goes by the name clay....I don't want to see you get hurt though. He may be a vamp hunter, but he'll still kill anyone he pleases.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 06:19 PM
"It wasn't all that long ago that I was the same. Much as I hate to say it, this is where we need my other sister because turn her in the right direction, give her a name and off she'll go. She's quite, quite lethal. I'll keep my eyes open for him. Perhaps we can talk some sense into him and see if Winterfrost can reverse the vampirism. You never know. We've got a Drow priestess to put in her place first but once we've done that, we'll keep our eyes out"

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 06:20 PM
Leonel gives a sad smile. You're a good lady...wish I coulda had more time to wait for you... he turns around, but doesn't leave just yet.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 06:22 PM
"Any idea how far he is off ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 06:22 PM
Leonel keeps his back to her. What do you mean?

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 06:24 PM
"Is he here yet or is he still in transit ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 06:24 PM
He's here. In the Town.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 06:27 PM
"Right. Well, watch your back Leonel. Sticking with Rafe would be a good idea. Aesa's got to be useful for something and decking her newest toy's, meaning Rafe's, enemy should be enertainment enough for her."

She thinks "I wonder how long it would take Duskblossom to get here."

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 06:32 PM
Leonel looks back and tries to give one of his grins, though it's obvious this is a little nerve wrecking on him. Take care of yourself...and if I make it through this, I'll still be waiting.

Timberwolf
2007-03-25, 06:35 PM
"Well, good luck Leonel. See you on the other side of this."

((now i've really gotta go, lectures in 8 hours. :( ))

Kyrian
2007-03-25, 06:36 PM
((Sorry to keep you up. Good luck.))

Leonel nods and heads off.

Kyrian
2007-03-26, 12:40 PM
Leonel stumbles up and falls prone in front of one of the garage doors. His jacket and shirt are missing, and there are lashes all over his back.

Timberwolf
2007-03-26, 12:44 PM
Franks sees him out of the CCTV, curses and pulls him inside.

Kyrian
2007-03-26, 12:45 PM
Leonel's passed out.

Timberwolf
2007-03-26, 12:46 PM
"Great, passed out bleddy vampire. Now what ? I am not volunteering to spike a vein here."

Frank goes and puts him in the spare bed and goes to think what the hell to do about it.

Kyrian
2007-03-26, 12:49 PM
Leonel's player laughs at Frank's comment, as Leonel rests...not like he has much choice.

Timberwolf
2007-03-26, 12:52 PM
((well, the girls are out so Franks the man on the spot.))

Kyrian
2007-03-26, 12:53 PM
((Saw that...part of the reason I brought him now.))

Timberwolf
2007-03-26, 12:56 PM
((well, there's a drow who needs a serious beat down after last night. Serious serious smack shall be laid.))

Kyrian
((Leonel's rooting for Nightstar ;) ))

Castaras
(( Ilvari's player thinks Ilvari is gonna be toast :smallwink: ))

Timberwolf
2007-03-26, 01:00 PM
((well, there's toast and then there's toast. Unfortunately for predicting what will happen Duskblossom, the crazy (er) psycho sister has arrived and she is not amused....))

Kyrian
2007-03-26, 02:44 PM
Leonel shifts in his rest, plagued by nightmares of various kinds.

Timberwolf
2007-03-26, 05:23 PM
((The girls will be back when I'm next on. I have no idea when that'll be next but I'm quite busy for the next few nights so I guess Leonel'll get a pretty good rest. :) ))

Kyrian
2007-03-26, 05:24 PM
((Damn... :P ))

Timberwolf
2007-03-26, 05:26 PM
((Sorry, I fell asleep in lectures today, can't really hack late nights any more, I'm old. I may be around tomorrow but I have an assignment due on Fri in that I need to start really. 12.00 and I'm off.))

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 01:02 PM
"So, tell me do, why is there a vampire in the spare bed ?"

"He turned up last night while you were off out, nearly dead."

"Wonder what happened ?"

"Something with a holy whip from the looks of things. Look. I can't heal a vampire. Kelemvor won't let me for a start."

"Guess all we do is wait for him to wake up. Has anyone seen Duskblossom ?"

"Oh heck, who let her out ?"

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 03:57 PM
"I didn't. I thought she was with you."

"She'll find her own way back eventually but I have no idea what'll happen in between"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 03:59 PM
Leonel stirs. Nightstar...?

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 04:00 PM
"here, with Winterfrost and Snowraven. Was this this Clay fella who did this ?"

((I'm might be a touch slow posting, filling in a job application that I've got to do.))

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 04:02 PM
Leonel starts to try and prop himself up in a sitting position. Yea...it was him.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 04:06 PM
"I see. We think it was a holy whip of some sort he was using. Aside from the complete contradiction, did he use anything else on you ?"

"I'd lie on my front, seriously. Unless you got hit there too."

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 04:20 PM
Leonel shakes his head.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 04:23 PM
"Ok, the next question I guess is where do we find him. He needs a talking to. See if we can't get a little sense through his thick vampire skull."

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 04:25 PM
I...don't know.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 04:26 PM
"Ok, do you have anything of his on you ? Even if it's just a piece of ripped cloth or a hair ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 04:27 PM
Leonel shakes his head again. Sorry...

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 04:30 PM
"Right, we'll have to do this the hard way. Hold still Leonel."

Snowraven puts her hand on his head and tries to search his memories for Clay's face.

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 04:33 PM
Snowraven sees an old man, with white hair and beard. His eyes are covered by sunglasses, as Rafael and Leonel usually are.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 04:34 PM
Snowraven makes an illusion of him

Winterfrost begins to scry on his location

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 04:35 PM
Clay appears to be hidden outside the Town.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 04:37 PM
"Hmmm, he's done a runner outside the town. We probably won't find him tonight. Perhaps we could find him when he's next in town."

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 04:39 PM
Leonel gives Nightstar a small smile.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 04:41 PM
"Hmmmmm" She smiles back. "Where did he catch you Leonel ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 04:41 PM
Leonel looks at the floor. In the slums...

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 04:43 PM
"what were you dong there ? were you on your way here or was it somewhere else in the slums ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 04:45 PM
On my way here.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 04:46 PM
"Ok, does he know you'd be here if he were to come looking for you ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:11 PM
No..I was taking a different route...I didn't...

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 05:16 PM
"Ok, now we need to decide what to do. If this was home, I'd arrest his ass. As this is not home, we need a plan."

"One of us needs to stay with Leonel. Since this is a vampire, that means that it can't be you Winterfrost, we'll need your abilities. I guess it'll be me because you'll want to do the talking sis and Duskblossom on her own anywhere is bad news...."

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:18 PM
Leonel looks back up at Nightstar.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 05:20 PM
"One way or another, we'll have to speak to him. we can't have a crazed vampire vampire hunter loose. Leonel, is he vulnerable to the standard things, holy water, divine magic, wooden stake through the heart..."

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:21 PM
Stake, and anything holy.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 05:27 PM
"well, lets hope it won't come to that. I'll scry again and see if I can narrow down where he is."

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:27 PM
Nightstar....

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 05:29 PM
"Yes ?"

Winterfrost begins to scry.

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:29 PM
Clay's still outside the Town.

Leonel looks at her and sighs. Be careful..please.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 05:31 PM
"I will."

((Any particular thread he's lurking in or will he be wandering into anywhere ?))

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:32 PM
Leonel smiles at her. Good.

Clay enters the streets.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 05:37 PM
Nightstar and Winterfrost leave.

Snowraven goes and gets Leonel a drink

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:38 PM
Leonel sighs and watches Snowraven.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 05:40 PM
"Are you feeling ok or do you want another pillow ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:41 PM
Just hope she's ok...

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 05:43 PM
"She'll be fine. Anyone trying to take a bite'll be in for a shock."

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:45 PM
Leonel gives a small smile. She's a pretty interesting one.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 05:47 PM
"We're all a bit out of whack. Especially Duskblossom. She's unique. You'll meet her later, assuming she's not set fire to something"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:50 PM
Yea...but....nevermind. Leonel gives a small chuckle and his smile grows.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 05:53 PM
"Anyway, I'm more worried for Duskblossom at the moment. She's my twin and easy to mistake for me. She's incredibly tough but she's not had some of the things we've had done and she's quite a bit touched in the head. I'm a bit worried that Clay may be a bit annoyed with the other 2, see the family resemblance and go for her. I don't envy him if he does but she's a bit more fragile than the rest of us."

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 05:54 PM
You don't get it...

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 06:01 PM
"Obviously not"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 06:03 PM
I...like Nightstar?

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 06:09 PM
"Ah, that. I'll tell you this, you'd find it a lot easier with her if you weren't a vampire and it wasn't so close to that idiot michael getting himself killed. She has some bad, bad issues with vampires. Mainly due to that bastard who bought us from the orphanage. Actully, most of our issues can be traced back to him. Anyway, she's a tough cookie and doesn't let it bother her normally but, well, vampires and lycanthropes, she may have mentioned a few things about our owner...."

she spits the last bit out.

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 06:10 PM
I'd give this up for.....owner? Leonel raises an eyebrow.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 06:16 PM
"Not the precise term perhaps, but close enough to reality. Yes, owner. He used to have himself and some vamps and werewolves that he owned as well quite a time with us whenever we were out of line which was whenever he felt like we were. It left its mark on us, certainly."

She pulls her dress partway up her leg to show a mass of scars.

"Not even Clan surgeons could deal with that. Anyway, he was a complete bastard and the only hope for the survival of the Alexander family is Winterfrost because Duskblossom is mad and me and Nightstar can't have children for a variety of reasons."

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 06:18 PM
I'm sorry to hear that...and if there was a way to give away the undead and the teeth...I'd do it.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 06:19 PM
"well, I heard of one. Might be legend though. Kill whoever made you over.

It was rafe, wasn't it ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 06:21 PM
No, we were born this way.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 06:25 PM
"Good, that's one headache gone. Do you know who made your mother into a vampire ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 06:26 PM
No, I don't.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 06:30 PM
"When you're better, try asking Rafe. He might know. Or is your mother around to ask ?"

Kyrian
2007-03-27, 06:33 PM
Rafael doesn't know, and she's dead.

Timberwolf
2007-03-27, 06:34 PM
"This ain't helping. Do you know any ways to unmake a vampire ?"