PDA

View Full Version : Lookin to add something to my Runescarred Berserker

gallagher
2014-08-02, 01:35 PM
So I am playing in a game soon, and I have been itching to play a RSB for some time, I was wondering if you guys could suggest to me something to make the guy a bit more diverse.

at ECL 8 he is a Human Wolf Totem Barbarian 3/Fighter2/X2/RSB 1. I cant switch out Rage because then, based on a technicality, I will not be able to qualify for RSB. If the DM is allowing flaws, in the event that I am allowed one I will take Murky Eyed for extra rage, and if another I will take Shaky for Cleave or free up one of my later feat selections (feel free to suggest anything for this too)

Feats: H-Wolf Berserker
Barb 1 - Iron Will
Barb 2 - Improved Trip (Wolf Totem)
Fighter 1 - Power Attack, Survivor
Fighter 2 - Knockdown, +1 STR
Barb 3 - Trapkiller ACF
X 1 - Leap Attack
X 2 -
RSB 1 - +1 STR

I'll be getting strongarm bracers and at least a large +1 Longaxe from Complete Adventurer. Backup is the ol' Louisville Slugger (greatclub). I will be keeping jump and survival maxed, put 5 in craft (scarring) 5 in intimidate and 4 CC ranks into sense motive, and I will trade Ride for Tumble so the rest of my skill points will probably go there. I will continue the RSB as long as we keep playing, but in the event that we go to level 20 I could use some suggestions on what to do with my final 3 levels.

I am most looking for what to do with those 2 levels before I enter RSB that would add flavor, power, and diversity, and the 3 levels after RSB 10. I also could use some suggestions on gear, enhancements for the longaxe, feats that are not shock trooper (not my style), and whatever else you guys think would be beneficial to the character.

OldTrees1
2014-08-02, 02:46 PM
Knock-down is not a Fighter Bonus feat (weirdly enough)

If you want to take a variant Rage(like Whirling Frenzy), were willing to be a Half Orc, and your DM requires the vanilla rage for RSB, you could take Half Orc Paragon 2 for Rage 1/day.

You might consider the Three Mountain feat (Hit twice with Greatclub -> scaling Fort Save vs Nausea)