PDA

View Full Version : Help me with a PvP thing I'm doing with some people IRL

Irk
2014-08-03, 05:23 PM
So I recently proposed to the people in my group that we do a PvP tournament heavily based off of OMG PONIES awesome The Crowd Calls for Blood (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?322536-The-Crowd-Calls-for-Blood!-D-amp-D-3-5-lvl-6-PvP-arena) arena. I have various characters set up for it, but One of my friends is into TO optimization and wanted to make at least one character who could do that. It's level 6, but I know he has SOMEHOW acquired triple digit saves and AC. I truly have no idea.

Anyway, my counter was a Half Black Dragon Necropolitan Fire Half-Elf with Troll Blooded for Damage immunity and undead immunities. I dunno if that'll be enough, so I was planning on chain-gating Titans, but I only have 2 class levels to play with.

I don:t really know what to build, but I want him to have fun with it, as it's something difficult to do at the TO level.

Any suggestions?

Vhaidara
2014-08-03, 06:01 PM
The only way to fight TO is with TO. Just go Pun-Pun on him, then gentleman's agreement ban TO.

Irk
2014-08-03, 07:53 PM
The only way to fight TO is with TO. Just go Pun-Pun on him, then gentleman's agreement ban TO.
No, it's not an aggressive confrontation, he has other PO characters for the tournament, he just asked me if he could try some TO, as I'm the only other one in our group who grasps TO as well as he does. I was just asking if my above suggestion seemed reasonable. I might work around making a DC 25 Knowledge (the planes) check though, just in case.