PDA

View Full Version : The missing Link to the Gods IC

The Nightwalker
2014-08-03, 07:40 PM
Is a sunny day in Farlenkeep, clouds in the sky indicate rain later today but that is the least concern for today something rare is happening Farlenkeep is having council. council only happens when serious situations needs to be dealt with , you are either here by chance or have received recent news of the problems in the north, their is reports of a plague and decisions need to be made. What makes this council interesting is that they are inviting adventures to sit in and view the council if they are interested in keeping up with current news or politics.

Your characters can start when ever you feel is right for them. they could be in the city you could be entering. But there is a catch for two of you, Lucky you are here with the prince your guarding he is standing in for the dwarves in council. Varia you are at the city today because your were requested to attend council for the company because they believe that since your more of a social flower you would be a better speaker and figure head for his company, this is a big honor and you have a pass to enter council. Council will begin in a few hours when the sun starts to set and the bells towers at the city castle begin to ring so your characters have some time to explore

(please State what color your are using as your characters voice)

The Blackbird
2014-08-03, 08:08 PM
Erundel walks the streets of Farenkeep, relatively new to the city. Intrigued by the meeting of the council, he very much wishes to investigate. He mutters to himself as he walks, "Many opportunities could await me... if only I could somehow view this important meeting..."
He decides he should at least first kind out where it is, and will roll a gather information to try to learn a bit about the council and where it will be held. (Also hopefully finding out that adventurers are welcome to it.)

[roll0]

TiaC
2014-08-03, 08:37 PM
Varia meets up with her friend Lord Olin Desenith for a late lunch. His father, Baron Desenith will be sitting on the council and wishes Olin to observe for when he takes up the title. "This will be a bit of a bore, but I do owe it to House Menden, even if it means an evening of listening to some of those bores drone on. Shall we try to meet up with the others tonight and try to squeeze in a bit of excitement?"

The Nightwalker
2014-08-03, 08:49 PM
Erundel: it is not hard notice flyers on posts and the ground speaking about the council and it's open invitation to adventures.

Varia:Olin is enjoying his lunch but it is no secret from you that he is nervous for today."I don't see why not varia but remember we have till sundown, even if it's just a bunch of old men bickering it always good to show up early or on time make some good friends and possible future partnerships.

Illven
2014-08-03, 08:58 PM
Marigold sighed. She had managed to ditch most of her.... cult for lack of a better word, but not all of them.

Her high priestess, or whatever she was supposed to call her, was right next to her, keeping an eye on the members of town in case they decided to rush forward.

So, Queen. Where to next? Danielle replied keeping close.

Marigold rolled her eyes before replying I dunno. The nearest park. She stated with a shrug.

As you wish. Though we'll need to ask around first. Danielle pointed out.

Marigold looks around trying to find someone to approach.

What should I roll?

Marigold has spent 7 PP on Inertial armor.

Both Marigold and Danielle have persisted mass lesser vigor, and Tyche's touch up.

Danielle has persisted shield of faith up.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-03, 09:02 PM
Illven : you may roll gather information or go to a section of the city and try and strike a conversation with some one. (I can tell you sections if you wish.

Illven
2014-08-03, 09:11 PM
Gather information [roll0]

If that fails Marigold will see about the different situations.

Alihandros
2014-08-03, 09:22 PM
The one known as Rex, after entering Farlenkeep headed to the nearest Inn, he could "rest" at while his Praefectus went into the marketplace to purchase what he needed to finish his current projects.

While Rex knew his appearance would keep away the lesser rabble, he knew that some would be drawn to him. To those he would pose his queries about the council and why they were bringing in adventurers for.

Diplomacy:[roll0] (to try and "calm" those that approach him)
Gather Information:[roll1]

Also speaking in Red

Yas392
2014-08-03, 09:44 PM
The sound of footsteps halts. The originator takes a deep inhalation, sucking the morning air of the Farlenkeep. Still the same as always. There is a shift, a rustle of the leaves. Nervik stops by the city to replenish his supplies as it is running low. The news of the plague intrigues him and they were having council in three days time according to his memories prior to his coming. Had he arrived late? Hopefully, there is not some upstart dog of that King present in the council? It might save him the headache from what might erupt into a wrongful confrontation. If his memory is right, it is today. But first, the marketplace. And he needs more information. Thus, the journey continues.

Gather Information - [roll0]

Speech colour: Purple

The Blackbird
2014-08-03, 09:51 PM
Erundel leers at one of the flyers, his normally polite and patient expression manic for a moment. He turns away then, and decides to head for the nearest inn to wait at until the meeting tonight.

TiaC
2014-08-03, 10:10 PM
"Well then, let's enjoy the time we have. I've heard there are a number of adventurers, sellswords and heroes in town to see the results of the council. Shall we see if we can find any? There is likely to be one or two with a tale to tell."

Varia heads towards the denser parts of town, keeping an eye out for anyone who looks interesting.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-04, 12:46 AM
Marrigold: Your search begins in the park, what you gather there is that there is talk among the merchants about a recent transaction that could effect the whole industry, this not being the information you are looking for, after walking around in the park though you do find a flier about tonight council and it's open invitation.

Rex:(assuming your appearance is the one on the sheet) you are actually approached by some guards and an interesting man, this man is bald and clad in golden armor, he gives off a certain radaince about him, he approaches you "Hello, strange one what brings you into our shining city? (your diplomacy has seems to keep his weapon at bay but his suspicion still lies)

Nervik: you enter the shopping district, this is possibly the busiest place in the city excluding the common quarter, and contains the mos inns you immdiatly find and inn house adventures that are specially wanting to go to council, this inn is possibly the best inn you've ever seen but the owner catches you by surprise, it is a goblin, the goblin is the one which is giving you the information "Welcome, to Hero's seat, you here about the big council metting well I'm your guy for any and alls info what do you wanna know?"

Erundal: you head to the shopping district with word that there are inns there, you may enter the Heros Seat, the greengills, or the hamsters wheel.

Varia:Sounds like a smashing plan, hearing what adventurers encounter or conquer is always a treat." you head towards a mid section of the city this is between the common quarters and the market district hoping to find an inn to hear hero's tale, but this area is congested due to a large crowded gathered near a certain area it is hard to see what the commotion is about from your position.

TiaC
2014-08-04, 03:20 AM
"Let me check that out." Varia floats upwards until she can see the source of the commotion.

The Blackbird
2014-08-04, 04:38 AM
Erundel allows himself a chuckle at the name "Hamster's Wheel," but ultimately decides to spend his afternoon at Heroes Seat. He walks in and looks about, trying to size up the sort of people attending here.

Yas392
2014-08-04, 06:03 AM
Ehh?????!!! Nervik stares at the little creature with a mix of curiosity, astonishment and confusion. It takes a moment to shake the feeling off. He decides to go for the essentials. Other questions can wait. This is literally a free spin. It would not be wise to offend a creature that is extending its genuine friendliness. If you do know something, I do have some questions. I would appreciate it if you answer them to your best ability. Where and when do they meet? Is there an emissary of a certain King Darnish in the bunch? Can you go into detail of the topics of the discussion? I received news of some plague in the North. He bows, his bamboo hat obscuring his feature although he cannot help but to be slightly suspicious about misinformation from such creature.

Sense Motive - [roll0]

Alihandros
2014-08-04, 07:41 AM
It's close, I couldn't find one like that with full robes on.

If you need rolls of some type, let me know.

"What brings me here? I have heard that the king is seeking adventurers to solve a problem in the North for him, I expect to do that and gather my reward for it. While I know my appearance is offsetting, I don't mean anyone harm, nor am I a threat."

Regissoma
2014-08-04, 11:06 AM
Outside the city about a 1/4 of a days travel away, Alan is walking along the trail with his cloaked donned and hood up and after seeing the city thinks to himself "finally here." Alan then continues down towards the city he has been hearing of in hopes of finding a place to be hired.

Illven
2014-08-04, 02:14 PM
Marigold and Danielle simply have a picnic in the park, to pass the time till the council meeting.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-04, 02:42 PM
Alan:you approach the city gates, there is a line, as you wait in the line to enter the city a guard approaches you with a scroll and quill in hand "Hello traveler, I am taking a survey and headcount for people entering the city, could I have your name and purose for entering the city?

Varia: you fly up and view what everyone is gathered, it is a man with a peculiar staff (knowledge religion to identify) he is covered by a old brown cloak with a hood covering most of his head he seems to be preaching to people
"Adventures this council is not what needs to be done , you must find the secret keeper it is there that you will find answers to the plague." (Knowledge religion or history about the secret keeper)

Nervik: The goblin seems rather relaxed and begins to answer "The castle when the bells begin to ring while the sun is setting, as for the emissary probably alot of people are all around the continent and if your some one important it would be a bad idea to miss a council. The council will probably begin with information about the plague, all I know about it i that no one knows how people are getting it and it's wiped out some smaller towns already. (your sense that his words tell truth)

Erundal: You enter the inn it is packed, the first thing you notice out of place is some orcs in the corner and what appears to be a goblin talking with another person, other then that seems like typical adventurers.

Rex: the man in the golden armor seem sadden for a second then regains his smile ""I should apologize for my assumption, I must remember that adventurers come in all shapes and sizes, if there's anything you need I'll be more then happy to help.

Marrigold: you have your pinic if are you doing nothing after I will assume your ready for the council

The Blackbird
2014-08-04, 02:58 PM
Erundel frowns and considers the presence of the orcs. He decides to walk about the tavern then, first getting himself a drink. He keeps at ear out as he walks around for any people discussing the Council meeting tonight.

[roll0]

Illven
2014-08-04, 03:07 PM
Correct. I am ready.

alchaos
2014-08-04, 03:30 PM
Lucky was walking around town while waiting for the council to start. Bored out of his skull he went in the first bar he saw, The lucky Clover, and started flirting with the beautiful waitress, who was already busy serving the orc.

Regissoma
2014-08-04, 04:10 PM
My name is Alan Moore, and I have come here to seek employment of all kinds. I am mercenary by trade and just wish to make an honest contract for work. May I ask a question my good guard, would you know of any good places a man like myself can find what he is looking for and a good place to stay while here?

Yas392
2014-08-04, 06:39 PM
Answers lead to new questions and the wanderer is not yet satisfied. I do hope you do not mind me asking some more. Do you know which of the small towns that had fallen to the plague? Other than the plague, there are no other topics? Can you tell me the names of the ones who runs this council?

Alihandros
2014-08-04, 08:20 PM
"It is alright my good man, you are just doing your job, looking out for the security of your king and kingdom, I do not take offense to this at all. For I myself am getting used to the changes in my appearance as well. I was hoping to do a bit of research before the council adjourned. If you would be so kind as to help me with directions to the Grand Library, and the Meeting Chambers I would greatly appreciate it."

If after giving him directions, Rex will turn to his Praefectus, "Gather the supplies you need, as well as those the men need. Then meet me at the meeting, I can always use a second opinion."

With his orders given, and direction acquired, Rex will head towards the library to hopefully glean a little hint of his history.

TiaC
2014-08-05, 12:47 AM
Varia touches back down. "Some sort of impromptu sermon. Let's keep going." She then strides confidently through the back of the crowd, giving off an air of importance to clear her path.

Know(religion): [roll0]
Intimidate to clear a path: [roll1] (I'm not trying to terrify people, just make them step aside.)

The Nightwalker
2014-08-05, 11:46 AM
Erundal: you overhear the goblin having a conversation about the council, you pick on it's location and that they seem to be talking about figureheads and what is going to happen at the council.

Lucky: you have a meal at the inn and a few drinks (if you wish to do something else that is fine, if you do nothing else I will assume you are ready for the council section)

Alan:the guard begins writing the information you gave him." Best place to stay if your going to the council is the hero's seat, probably the best inn around the owner is...strange though. For jobs I'd look around the merchant quarter attend the council today, there is bound to be job offers there. "

Nervik: the goblin seems surprised your still talking to him (you can assume that people normally avoid him), he smile and brings you a drink. "Here it's on the house, as for the villages, I know one it was where I started learning about business for an old friend, it's called Hollowriver. The plague is going to be the main topic but their will be others there are rumors going around about a company that might betray the pact all merchants take and begin ruining the economy, so other subjects might be having to do with the politics the library is taking and other events going on in Sanctum. I only know the king that will be there King Arcamud. "

Rex: the man smiles about your understanding "If you are talking about the institute know as the Library there is a chapter here near the merchants quarters lining between the commons, you find it near the potion shops, if it's our grand library I will gladly take you there, as for the meeting room I cannot get you in there since it is in the castle and right now the castle is closed preparing for council. " Your Praefectus bows and begins heading towards the merchant district.

Varia: you carve a path through the crowd your friend following behind, you begin to notice people throwing stones and eggs at the crazy man yelling things like "crazy old fool" or "The secret keepers just a myth get out of here!" ( your knowledge roll reveal very little about the staff or the secret keeper but what you can gather from the yelling crowd is the the secret keeper is a myth at best.) you approache the district with inns you have a choice between four, the heroes seat, the hamsters wheel, Greengills, and the lucky clover.

alchaos
2014-08-05, 12:49 PM
Lucky go back to the prince and try to find a good place to keep an eye on the coucil while it's in session.

Regissoma
2014-08-05, 01:27 PM
Alan thanks the guard and waits to get into the city. The very first place he would go is the market place the guard mention. Once he is inside the city he will remove his hood.

TiaC
2014-08-05, 06:42 PM
"The Hero's Seat usually attracts the highest quality of adventurers. Let's see what we can find." Varia leads Olin into the inn and looks around for someone who looks interesting and open to some conversation.

Yas392
2014-08-05, 06:57 PM
I guess we do not need to know as the people will change like the passing of seasons. The intoxicating beverage is warms him as he accepts it. Strange. We, wanderers usually do with simple tea and water. He feels woozy. I am fine, it is my first time tasting wine.

Alihandros
2014-08-05, 08:22 PM
"I think the grand library should be fine for now, I know little of those known as the Library. And your company and assistance will be greatly appreciated. I would not like any misunderstandings or altercations just because of my appearance. One of your rank or stature in the city would go a ways to ensuring that things stay clear instead of letting bias creep into the judgement, should something happen.

If you would, feel free to lead the way. And I hope that my Praefectus isn't bothered due to his abnormal appearance as well."

With that Rex will research until it is time until the meeting, or he finds something particularly interesting, or he gets news from his Praefectus.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-06, 01:39 PM
Lucky: you head to the prince he has a serious look about him, when you approach the prince takes notice "Ahh, lucky how you be doing?, the council should be beginning soon but there ar esome matter I need attend to first.

Alan: you arrive at the market district, you can see that the sun will be setting soon you assume visiting the inn and having a nice chat will pass up the time. the inns you see are Hamster wheel, greengills, heroes seat (the one the guard recommended.) and the lucky clover.

Varia: you enter the heroes seat the air is already intoxicating, you notice a group of orcs in the corner and what seems to be a goblin sharing a drink with another man, other people are interest there are people clad in armor and an individual that seems to be paying attention to the orcs and the goblin.

Nervik: the goblin chuckles a little "A light weight huh, nothing wrong with that the council will be begin ing soon anything else you wanna now before that big ol sun starts to set?

Rex: you are guided to the grand library you can tell here that wizards and other alike are gathered to pass time for the council. you begin researching about warforged and other interests.

alchaos
2014-08-06, 02:09 PM
''Do you need some help my prince?''

Said Lucky, while checking the rest of the prince security detachement.

Regissoma
2014-08-06, 02:09 PM
Alan having no reason to distrust the guard takes up his recommendations and heads to the hero's seat inn.

Seems I got here later than expected. Some food and rest would be good now.

Yas392
2014-08-06, 07:22 PM
Yes, I cannot put my mind off it but don't you think it is rude when you feel that you are being watched and eavesdropped? I think there are others seeking information of the council. Nervik shifts a little. He does not turn from his facing but acknowledges the new presence. I know you are there. Why do you not join us the moment you heard us instead of standing there like a complete stranger? We are among friends here. I am sure you have a lot of questions about the councils that needs to be answered.

Spot (Take 10) - 14

The Blackbird
2014-08-07, 12:32 AM
Erandel moves to a table closer to the goblin and eavesdrops on the conversation more. Trying to learn more about what prominent figureheads will be present. (I will roll listen if it is necessary)

TiaC
2014-08-07, 12:45 AM
Varia will turn to the young man who just entered beside her. "Would you allow us to buy you a drink and a meal and tell us a bit about your adventures?" Something in her manner speaks to the ice in his blood.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-07, 03:53 PM
Lucky: the prince shakes his head "Nay there just be too much missing information for this council to go smoothly I be predicting that it's going to be a madhouse..."

Alan:: you enter the hero's seat, upon entering a blue skinned maiden seemed to have asked you something (refer to varias post)

erendel: when you lean in it seems that you have been noticed (refer to nerviks post)

Regissoma
2014-08-07, 04:14 PM
Alan looks at the lady with cold calculating eyes trying to see what she truly wants. He doubts he can gauge correctly, and begins to speak to her in the manner he always does.

I will take you on your offer miss. However, I must say my adventures are quite dull and boring if that is alright.

Alan will have a stern face the way he always does, and he thinks to himself this is not the time to judge her I will do so through her actions. Plus it has been far too long since my last contracted work, it would do me good to become friendly with such an "interesting and outgoing" person for they are usually the ones with or lead to the best jobs that he liked.

Edit: Alan also activates his at will detect magic for a round to detect magical auras or lack thereof while he speaks to the lady.

alchaos
2014-08-07, 05:28 PM
''Then i shall retire till the start of the council my prince.''

Lucky decided to go see what information he could find,in term of mercenary and dignatary present for the council.

TiaC
2014-08-07, 05:35 PM
Varia leads them to an empty table and waves over a waiter. While the waiter approaches, she turns to Alan and holds out a hand. "I am Varia Menden, and this is Olin Desenith. Well met, fellow child of the frostfell."

She is wearing a number of magic items. Boots, cloak, necklace, belt, Anklet, something under her shirt...

Regissoma
2014-08-07, 05:58 PM
Alan raises an eyebrow. He has hardly known anyone to make such a close guess to his origins, he might want to be careful. He will shake her hand, but will wear his questioning face as he does so.

I am Alan Moore and it is quite strange you know where my mother came from when I have made no mention of the matter. Regardless I extend my greeting to you both and hope to enjoy an evening of pleasantries and drink.But allow me to break the ice between us by telling you a bit about me.

As Alan sits he will brush back his cloak that those sitting nearby and with him can see he carries a belt, a backpack, and no weapon.

As you said I am a child of the frostfell for that is where my father met my mother. I have only met a few of my kind, and I have been adventuring for a good five years now. I try to make an honest living out of what cards have been dealed to me, and it seems fate has been quite kind to me to let me be in your presence this evening.

Alan will then exchange some stories with Varia for as long as you seem interested and nothing happens.

The Blackbird
2014-08-08, 01:23 AM
Sorry, I made my last post in a hurry and didn't notice I was being addressed.

Erundel frowns and looks at Nervik, Well, we are complete strangers are we not?" he takes a seat next at his table, and offers a friendly smile, "But I thank your hospitality none the less. My name is just, Erundel and if we can already be called friends, then I would like to know yours as well."

Yas392
2014-08-08, 02:14 AM
We are but here is where we stop being one. Nervik smile in return and orders a drink. I've forgotten my real name long time ago but they called me Nervik. It is what I go around these days. The drink slides onto the table and Nervik gives a gentle push, directing the mug to Erundel. I reckon you must be parched. Don't worry, it's on the house. So what is your profession? Most of the time in the marketplace I heard there are a lot of merc coming here for the council. Nervik came to a realization. Let's not forget the owner of Heroes Seat here who kindly provide me information about the council. If you have any questions, ask away. Before Erundel have any questions for you, I have never ask you of this before but what do you go by? It's weird if I call you owner of Heroes Seat.

TiaC
2014-08-09, 04:43 AM
As the conversation continues, Varia finds herself quite liking this young man. The observant will notice that she remains completely sober. If asked she will say "Alcohol cannot warm my throat, but I still enjoy the taste."

She will ask "Do you plan to attend the council? I find I must, my house has asked me to represent their interests."

Regissoma
2014-08-09, 01:22 PM
Alan raises his brow.

I have heard of this council quite a few times already, and even on my way here. However, I have never bothered to find out what it is about in detail. I am just here to find work, hopefully good honest work, maybe a contract or two, and then be on my way for traveling.

Alan will only have for 2 drinks at most before he goes to water. Alan will then smile and look at the Varia using his business smile and asks a question jokingly.

You wouldn't happen to know of anyone requiring my kind of services now would you?

The Nightwalker
2014-08-10, 02:42 PM
Nervik:"My name is lazlowe, and your all welcome to come back after the meeting if ye want.

Everyone: The sun begins it's descent from vision and throughout the entire city you can hear the ringing of giant bells, people in the inn notice people starting to get up and moving towards the castle (if you have any conversations still going on begin to finish.), the goblin lazlowe speaks up "There it is people, if your heading to council make the march now so you get a good spot."

Illven
2014-08-10, 04:04 PM
Marigold and Danielle pack up their picnic, and start walking towards the castle.

alchaos
2014-08-10, 04:57 PM
Lucky followed the prince to the council grounds.He made a quick prayer to his lucky star for the council to go without hitch.

Alihandros
2014-08-10, 08:21 PM
Rex noticing the magi and scholars finishing up their research will do the same as well and head for the castle.

He hopes that Praefectus will(has) meet him on the way there, he has a little bit to discuss.

Curious as if anything turned up during Rex's stretch of research?
And did the Praefectus get all the materials he needed from the marketplace?

TiaC
2014-08-10, 11:09 PM
Varia will reply "Not off the top of my head, but I know that some of those attending council will be hiring after business concludes."

She looks out at the sun, "Looks like I must be off, duty calls. Thank you for a pleasant afternoon, I hope to see you again if you remain in town for a while."

She stands and walks out the door.

Yas392
2014-08-10, 11:47 PM
The wanderer is just finishing his chatter with the lesser celestial. Already time? Nervik steals a glance outside briefly before returning in, bowing. Ah, right. Thank you for your hospitality, Lazlowe. I might drop in sometimes. We never get to acquaint ourselves outside of business since we never get past the formality. I would like to hear your stories if you would be kind enough to tell them. He turns to Erundel. I am glad we met Erundel, really. I will see you at the castle. Do not run late.

The Blackbird
2014-08-11, 02:23 PM
Erundel just nods, "I have no intention to be. It will be good to know the name of at least one person there." he gets up from his seat and makes a little bow to Lazlowe, "Thank you for allowing me to sit with you. Farewell."
Erundel leaves the inn and walks quickly to go attend the council meeting.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-13, 12:00 AM
Marrigold: you arrive first, when approaching the castle you can see people gathering already, you are escorted to the throne room in which there are several seats, the throne room is quite large and can seem to hold a large crowd, you can get seats near the front since you arrived first.

Lucky: you arrive to the palace, you and the dwarven prince are escorted into a hall way that is holding all the other merchant representatives and princes, you have a view of the entire throne room it is circular in design with the throne sitting at the end, on the other end are several pews of seat and other areas that will house the adventures, in fact you see adventures filing in.

Rex: you actually meet your Praefectus outside the castle he bows and says My leader I have made the appropriate purchases and supplied justly. he then follows you in as you are escorted you ponder you have read on ways to construct different kinds of warforged and their history. I is believed that the warforged were first made by the Gods and then later by other races with instructions from said gods, it is also rumored that an ancestor of the creator of the first human made warforged is in the Library., you enter the throne room and sit in one of the pews with the other adventures.

Varia: you arrive at the palace and are escorted with your friend to a hallway over viewing the palace this is the area where the merchant representatives and princes are, you and your friend have view over all of the throne room and it's proceeds.

Nervik and Erundel: lazlowe smiles and says "Come back any time, there will be a seat waiting for the both of ya. you both arrive at the palace and are escorted to the throne room and are seated in a pewed area with seats already filling with adventures.

Illven
2014-08-13, 12:16 AM
Marigold and Danielle curtsy to the rulers or any noble seeming person before sitting down in the first row, and waiting for the crowd to fill the seats.

alchaos
2014-08-13, 06:26 AM
Lucky find a good hiding spot to keep an eye on the prince while remaining out of sight.

OOC

Hide 1d20+12 See OOC

TiaC
2014-08-13, 04:02 PM
After a bit of chatting, Varia finds her seat and prepares for the council.

Alihandros
2014-08-13, 10:54 PM
Rex will stay standing awaiting the proclamations yet to come.

Yas392
2014-08-13, 11:17 PM
Patient is a notion. Nervik settles down next to Erundel, crossing his arm in anticipation.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-14, 10:42 PM
Everyone: The room fills up quite fast and is immediately filled with chatter of nobels, adventures, and merchantheads a few minutes go by then a man holding a horn and a scroll, the man sounds the horn silencing the room and scans the area he begins to speak, "Ladies and gentleman, nobles and merchants, adventurers and spelunkers I am pround to present king Thaddius of Farlenkeep and his son arctus first heir to the throne! " after his speech a older gentleman enters the room he seems a little malnourished and his hair a snowy white followed by a lad with golden hair covered in full plate armor with a war hammer, behind him are what seems to be the king elite guard, rex can recognize the golden armored fellow. the old man take his seat and motions to the man hold in the scroll.

The man clears his throat and points to a balcony above the hallways that the noble are positioned in"Presenting the grand magister Jaden Chromand , head wizard of the library and his assistant Leomorn Chorster wizard of the sevenfold veil!" A bald man walks into view from the alcony covered in tattoos and robe followed by a red haired fellow with a tattoo over his right eye he seems younger then the other mage.

the horned man begins to speak again after they enter" Now onto business the first thing to cover is this supposed plau- before he can finish his speech and uproar begins from the merchants you can hear things like "what is going on!' and others things like "Are we all going to die!?" and other things.

The king raises his hand and everyone goes silent he says "I understand everyone's concern here now to begin let's take questions and we will answer to the best of my abilities. Nobles begins to speak among themselves if you have questions now is the time to ask.

Illven
2014-08-15, 09:25 PM
Marigold speaks up.

Is the plague resistant to magical cures?

Alihandros
2014-08-16, 08:23 AM
"Why have you requested our aid in this? Is it not more of a situation for the healers and Druids to take care of? Or has your advisors uncovered something sinister about what is behind the appearance of this which plagues your kingdom?"

Yas392
2014-08-16, 08:49 AM
What exactly is the plague and who is the one who unleashed it? If you do not know the person then you can tell us where it came from or how it came into being?

The Nightwalker
2014-08-16, 02:04 PM
The nobles start chattering to themselves and other things while you immediately start with your questions the crowd starts to silence as you questions echo the halls The king ponders for a moment then motions to one of the guards, the guard leaves and after a couple of minutes returns with a scroll and hands it to the king. The king opens then scroll and reads it then puts in to his side and begins to talk.

Marrigold: the kings responds to your question first. "From the reports I have received it seems that the plague can be cured with magical means but that does not make a permanent solution it seems even after curing someone of the plague they have been report of catching it again within hours, it seems that the plague is highly contagious and there have been no reports of someone naturally fighting off the disease."

Rex the king seems surprised by your appearance but collects himself instantly he then begins to speak with a smile "The reason I have invited adventures into todays council is because of this, before I became a king I was and adventure much like all of you and there was something I would always notice that my party did." he pauses for a moment and gets astern look on his face. "We would get things done and have results, I understand that I can send healer from our churches and ask for the help of the druids but I feel like we are not treating the problem by doing that, it is clear that the plague is a real thing no longer a rumor, I trust that adventures can help us find a more potent solution faster and of course there will be a reward for the party that brings results. The nobels begin to talk among themselves it seems like there chatter consists of worry or doubt your Praefectus was studying the king in his response and seems displeased by his answer and whisper in your ear "My leader I feel like the king might just be using these adventures to replace his men in the investigation either this king really doesn't know much on the subject or he is not using his resources out of fear.

Nervik: The then moves to your question " The plague as far as we know is that when it infects a person the entire town is soon to follow and after a few days of everyone being infected it is said that the entire populace will randomly Disappear, it has been reported that this has happened to three small towns already." the crowds whisper becomes a chatter after this response but the king silence s them again "As far as knowing whether or not the plague is manufactured or natural is yet to be determined, where it came from though I can give that information to adventures that a willing to investigate it began in a small town called Simiflame.

the king notions towards the crowd "Any more questions?

The Blackbird
2014-08-17, 07:48 PM
Erundel perks up after Nervek's question, "To investigate Simiflame you say? I take it that town's populace is long gone then? And we would be investigating a ghost town? Additionally, do we know what this plague looks like? What are they symptoms? High fever? Vomiting? Can one see any visual effects the plague has? Has the plague taken any casualties or does everyone just vanish?"

Alihandros
2014-08-17, 08:18 PM
"What will our compensation be? What rights of acquisition will be extended to us?"

After speaking another set of questions to the king, Rex will address his second in the same hushed tones.

"I see, besides your supplies, did you pick up anything else of interest to this case or me"

Regissoma
2014-08-17, 09:47 PM
Alan after a while of drinking and enjoying a chat with Varia, goes up to the innkeeper and places down a few gold pieces to get a room for a couple of days if need be. He then proceeds to see what this council is about, and once again heads out to see if he can find out any information of the sort that may lead to a contract even if it means attending something he has no interest in.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-18, 03:40 PM
Erundal:"you may investigate SimiFlame if you want, the town has been quarantined, due to fear of infect still lingering in the town. AS for symptoms and other things is early stages of the plague has it's victims getting pale and ater stages it seem as if the person is hollow on the inside, they become less responsive or just not there entirely."

Rex: "ah yes compensation, for any new information people will be reward 1500 gold, if someone finds a long lasting cure and a way to stop infection they will be rewarded 10000 gold, as for rights and accusations I would imagine you would all follow the law, you are not guards just investigators."your followers answers "Perhaps there a rumors going around of dissapearing caravans but it might be unrelated"

Alan: you prepurchase your room and arrive at the council chamber it is already packed and you arrivie just as a question is being answered (rexs)

after rexs second question is aswered the mage in the balcony speaks up it is the bald one "A long lasting cure will be to quarantine the north while the mages try an fins a solution this is immediately answer by the king shouting "I will not quarantine my country and Condemn the north!" the Mage shakes his head and scoffs the king now says "All question about the plague will be asked after the council now is their any question about trade and what not? The question continue for awhile but it seems mostly boring to the adventurers some rumors catch interest though consisting of dissapearing caravans and talk of a scandal, hours pass then the council finishes "For those of you interested in investigating the plague please stay behind if not I wish for a good trade and life to the rest of you this meeting is over."

Alihandros
2014-08-18, 03:55 PM
Rex knowing these things are serious, will remain silent for the rest of the council. But he will not be idle, he will try to think if anything has happened in recorded history to see if something similar will come to him. His Praefectus will as well, both of them standing there looking like the statues the seem to be.

Rex:
Knowledge Arcana:[roll0]
Knowledge Religion:[roll1]
Knowledge History:[roll2]

Praefectus:
Knowledge Arcana:[roll3]
Knowledge Religion:[roll4]
Knowledge History:[roll5]

Illven
2014-08-18, 04:17 PM
Marigold sits in her chair waiting. She seems willing to try and investigate the north.

Yas392
2014-08-18, 04:53 PM
There are no words but the wanderer silently agreed, not moving from his spot.

Regissoma
2014-08-18, 06:11 PM
Alan stands up and moves with the people leaving in order to get to a better spot near the back wall in order to watch those who stayed behind. He had a hunch that the groups who stay behind will be his best bet at a good contract.

TiaC
2014-08-18, 08:15 PM
Varia finishes her report on the council, seals it, and sends it off with a messenger. She then floats down to the general seating area to wait for the king to continue.

The Blackbird
2014-08-18, 11:31 PM
Erundel looks to Nervek for a moment, then back to the king, he smiles slightly and stays where he is.

alchaos
2014-08-20, 04:06 PM
Lucky stayed in his hidden spot to listen to the rest.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-22, 12:02 AM
After awhile the room is emptied of adventurers and nobles, those that stayed behind all look at each other from your selfs you've noticed people you met in the Hero's seat and some other adventures. after minutes have passed the king is still in his seat with a serious face and then says "Well anything and if not lock down the room please." there is some uneasy looks and people look at each and then a voice out of nowhere say "We are clear paranoid one and of course.. a man appears floating above the king's throne, it is the mage that was on the balcony, if you look to the balcony he is also standing there he begins casting a spell then king then proceeds to speak "I must apologize for this but we believe that there is a group after my life the mage here is making a barrier in which we can talk and not be spied upon now any questions?"

Illven
2014-08-22, 12:19 AM
Do you have reason to believe the assassins have caused the plague? Marigold asked.

Alihandros
2014-08-22, 07:36 AM
"What proof do you have that the assassins have not slipped one in amongst the number of adventurers you put out a call for? Would this not be a good time for one of them to strike? Or a group of them? You are amongst people that you don't really know and have been a lack of screening that I've seen."

The Nightwalker
2014-08-22, 03:28 PM
The mage Jaden finishes his spell for a split second you can all see a barrier then it appears as if nothing happened and jaden says "The barrier is up no one can scry,listen, or even understand what we are saying unless there inside the barrier. " the king then speaks up "I don't believe that the plague is tied with these assassins but as for them bieng here Jaden was invisible the whole time with spells up to detecting scying,and disguised or other invisible enemies, the jaden at the balcony is our good second in command Leomorn with and illusion up." the Jaden in the balcony then turns into Leomorn bowing with a grin. the king brow furrows at the end of rexs comment "I may not know things about the mystery plauge as much as the next citizen but when it comes to attempts of my life I believe I am fairly aware, now any more questions or shall I get to explaining the contracts?"

Alihandros
2014-08-25, 02:54 PM
"I am party to hear the specifics that you are willing to put down."

The Nightwalker
2014-08-25, 11:17 PM
"Alright then, you will be given contracts that state what rewards are offered and what kind of information is need in order to be rewarded the first town that we want you to investigate is near SimiFlame we have supiscion that it is the next to be hit by the infection, due to how close it is to Simiflame and an other town that was infected you may all leave in the morning the town is called neidhert." you are all handed contracts by a gentleman. "Simply sign the contract and we may make a copy for you if you like and I woudl recommend traveling in groups since the north can get hostile towards single travelers if that is all you are dimissed and may leave when you like."

Regissoma
2014-08-25, 11:33 PM
Alan smiles as he is handed a contract. He quickly reads through it to see the terms, and if they are agreeable he will sign and ask for a copy. Now it was time to rest, he will bother with a party if he does at all in the morning, and heads back to the Hero's Seat.

alchaos
2014-08-26, 06:50 AM
Lucky come out of his hiding spot and said with a big smile on his face.

''Count me in.''

Illven
2014-08-26, 07:10 AM
Marigold and Danielle nod their acceptance of the terms, at least until they read the contract.

TiaC
2014-08-26, 03:24 PM
'The northern crisis has affected my house's affairs enough for us to investigate it personally. If I can be of service to the crown at the same time, why not?' Varia thinks as she looks over the contract.

Alihandros
2014-08-26, 05:14 PM
Rex will hand the contract for his Praefectus to look over, making sure that the terms are either agreeable or in his favor and make changes where needed.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-26, 07:12 PM
The contracts contain information about things you can get for free in the city to prepare for your adventure, you'll be allowed depending on your number of party to charter a wagon and donkey free of charge along with any food commissioned for travel. your also entitled to any equipment you might need for research and obtaining a cure ( a list containing proper equipment is provided)and the last thing your read is about the 10,000 gp reward for finding a permanent solution to the plauge.

The Blackbird
2014-08-27, 02:11 AM
Erundel nods to the one beside him, ""I think I will be joining, what say you?"

He gets up to review and sign a contract.

Alihandros
2014-08-27, 09:52 PM
Both will note what the kingdom believes is for "research" and set to acquire it later.

"I am seeking more to accompany me upon this quest. Bloodshed probably will occur, acquisitions will be had, and heck we may even cure that which plagues you."

Yas392
2014-08-27, 10:35 PM
Hmmm...very interesting...I guess I'll accept. He finish, placing his hand which he used his finger to skim by his side after signing the contract. I barely touched the North, having only been to the towns before the town that you requested us to investigate. As for the cure, I might be able to help if I gain some more experience.

TiaC
2014-08-27, 10:35 PM
"This must be done, and soon. I will join you." Varia signs the contract.

Alihandros
2014-08-30, 04:17 PM
"Shall we meet in the morning then? I have my people camped outside the city, my second and I will be there awaiting your arrivals."

TiaC
2014-08-31, 02:16 AM
"That is acceptable. I look forward to meeting you on the morn." Varia smiles widely at the others and leaves.

The Nightwalker
2014-08-31, 07:56 PM
With everyone contracts signed and turned in you are given copies and retire for the night. The next morning is greeted with a clear sky and no sign of weather. (I will get to what people Alan gathers) if anyone is doing anything in the city do it now if not we will transition to all meeting outside.

Alihandros
2014-08-31, 08:33 PM
All I have is the Praefectus starting his crafting that night, to get it in gear. Past that Rex and his men will stand vigil as they do so near humanoid lands.

The Blackbird
2014-09-01, 11:47 PM
Erundel spends his morning at his bedside, making quiet, muttered prayers to his long gone masters.
He then goes to the meeting outside, looking about for the acquaintance he made yesterday, Nervik.

alchaos
2014-09-02, 07:31 AM
Lucky made his last repport to the prince and told him that he found some new work to find the source of the contagion.He prepared his gears for tomorrow.

The Nightwalker
2014-09-04, 07:31 PM
You all finish what jobs you do in the morning and begin meeting outside the city.

Alihandros
2014-09-05, 02:36 PM
"Greetings humanoids, I'm terribly sorry, but the conditions for meeting each other and talking at the meeting where woefully inadiquet. I am Rex, and am seeking a way to continue my race, one way or another. My Praefefctus, will be joining us as well, if you have need of items repaired or would like something made, he can probably do it for you for a price."

"What we bring to the group, is my might, and the knowledge of us both."

Illven
2014-09-05, 02:46 PM
My name is Marigold, and I bring to the group psionic might. My friend Danielle, will also be joining us, she's a combat medic. Marigold explained.

TiaC
2014-09-05, 03:18 PM
"If any of you speak Auran, my name is ༄༇ི༺" Varia perfectly reproduces the sound of a storm wind whistling. "However, I recognize that many of you will find this difficult, so you may call me Varia. I am a child of the frostfell, and I bring no small ability in combat."

Yas392
2014-09-05, 05:00 PM
The wanderer nods. You can call me Nervik. I am a wanderer. Like Marigold, I have psychic potential though not as high as an average psion and is limited to two "disciplines." I am not a direct combatant but I can contribute through summons and my presence. As he said this, a pure pleasantness washes over the party.

You feel as though your senses had become sharper, particularly, your hearing, your vision and your ability to react to danger.

alchaos
2014-09-06, 06:35 AM
''Lucky, adventurer extradordinaire.A pleasure to meet all of you.Shall we get this show on the road ?''

Lucky was a halfling with a bow strapeed on his back,an easy smile and a twinkle in his eyes.

Regissoma
2014-09-06, 01:15 PM
Alan looks around at the group of people he happen to stumbled upon. Many were faces from the council last night, but regardless he will not allow himself to trust anyone else so easily. Choosing his words to not give too much away he introduces himself.

My name is Alan Moore and I am a traveling mercenary. I am usually a front line combatant, but also capable with small bits of magic if I have to relate it to anything.

Alan does not have his cloak hood up so others will be able to see his face, and he has no visible weapons shown.

The Blackbird
2014-09-06, 04:32 PM
Erundel smiles warmly at the group, "You may simply call me, Erundel. To put it simply, I am a servant of the gods, joining you to aid this cause and bless it with my divine power. I look forward to working with all of you."

The Nightwalker
2014-09-06, 11:52 PM
The group begins they're chattering when a man in heavy armor walks up waiting for the group to finish "Excuse me?, but are you a group that is investigating the plague cause if you are I could use new traveling partners..I actually just lost my old group to this damned disease, My name is Mike and as for my profession I'm a bodyguard. he begins flexing his muscles "If you need some heavy lifting or heavy hitting done I'm your man for the job what do you guys say?"

alchaos
2014-09-07, 12:02 PM
''The more,the merrier.''

Lucky extended his hand to the big man.

The Nightwalker
2014-09-11, 11:00 AM
*mike shakes lucky hand with a firm grip and a smile."I suppose one is enough so where are we heading to comrades? I have a place I've previously investigated but it didn't get results seeing all you guys gathered here probably means you know of a location."

Illven
2014-09-11, 11:26 AM
Did you go to the meeting? Marigold asked wondering how much she needed to explain.

The Nightwalker
2014-09-11, 11:50 AM
"I came in a little late but yeah I was there for most of it, was just seeing if you guys had a different location or didn't go to the meeting."

Alihandros
2014-09-11, 09:11 PM
"Well, what can you tell us about what you discovered then? And also how do we know you aren't a carrier for the disease in these lands?"

He just seems a little too good to be true :smallwink:
Sense Motive:[roll0]
To see if Rex has heard anything about him.
Knowledge Local:[roll1]

The Nightwalker
2014-09-11, 09:56 PM
Mike put his hands against his hips and tilts his head."Well..if you know a psion you could probe my brain other then that I don't think I look like a maniac smart enough to produce this horrific disease as for what I discovered is that if your infected you don't show it and perhaps what is the biggest discovery of all time." he pauses for a moment then gets real close to the group "The infected I believe is coming from a food stuff. My reasoning for this is because The last few towns my last group went to all ate the food there while I ate my custom trail mix..I was the groups cook.

(you find his words to be true, you also sense some sarcasm on the psion bit but his words are true.)

Illven
2014-09-12, 07:41 AM
Marigold raised her hand jokingly. Be right on that. She snarked.

Alihandros
2014-09-12, 07:47 AM
"I never said you were the one that started all this disease, I said you could be a CARRIER for it. But this food angle is quite interesting, makes me and mine even better suited to undertake this quest."

alchaos
2014-09-12, 03:48 PM
''So where are we going chief ?''

Lucky was more than ready to go and it showed.

The Nightwalker
2014-09-13, 02:20 PM
Mike nods and points to the north "To Neidhert then."" the group gathers and begins to move towards Neidhert on the first day of travel the group encounters nothing. On the second day in the middle of the day the group can hear strange noises in the distant you may investigate if you wish.

Alihandros
2014-09-13, 02:40 PM
"Hmmmm, very well, lead the way then, my people and I shall follow."

With that Rex and his Praefectus move about telling the other Warforged to break camp and be prepared to move out.

Rex:
Spot:[roll0]
Listen:[roll1]

Praefectus
Spot:[roll2]
Listen:[roll3]
UMD Checks for Crafting (DC27):(Finished in 18 Days)
Day1:[roll4]
Day 2:[roll5]
Day3:[roll6]

I assume that taking my followers with us isn't going to be that big of an issue. Or if it is, let me know.

Yas392
2014-09-13, 04:53 PM
We can't be sure unless he show the symptoms. A cook would be welcome. We need someone to manage our food. As the others prepared for Neidhert, he followed. On the second day, the sounds gets his attention.

Listen - [roll0]
Spot - [roll1]

The Blackbird
2014-09-14, 12:58 PM
Erundel doesn't really make comment when Mike joins the group. He spends the first day of the trip mostly to himself.

On the second day when the noises start, he takes care to listen, he's not trained in identifying sounds, but can rely on raw perception alone adequately.

[roll0]

The Nightwalker
2014-09-14, 03:29 PM
Yes is the one able to identify the sound it is the shrill of a war cry.. from the forest to the east and the plains to the west your group sees several lizardfolk emerge from the forest one is riding a wicked looking wolf (knowledge nature) holding a strange looks weapon he releases a shrill cry and the rest of the lizards charge, since you made your listen check the lizardfolks do not get a surprise round.

Roll initiative

and state your actions.

The Blackbird
2014-09-14, 03:42 PM
Could we get an estimate of distance between us and the lizardfolk? As well as their numbers?

[roll0]

Erundel quickly calls out, "Beware, savage attackers!" before going into spellcasting.
He channels his Status spell into Confusion instead, trying to hit as many lizardfolk as he can in a 15 foot burst.

Alihandros
2014-09-14, 03:55 PM
"Into a defensive ring, around the Praefectus."

Rex will be an outrider and go into the savages, after clicking one of his wands (Nerveskitter).

Initiative:
Rex:[roll0]
Praefectus:[roll1]

All followers are just going to be full defense behind their shields, with spears drawn, unless a magic user starts harassing them.

The Nightwalker
2014-09-14, 03:56 PM
The distance between you and the lizard folk are about 50ft and you can count about 18 from a quick count 10 to your left and 8 to your right the one riding the strange beast is to your right. (you may roll intelligence to get a better estimate.)

"Into a defensive ring, around the Praefectus."

Rex will be an outrider and go into the savages, after clicking one of his wands (Nerveskitter).

Initiative:
Rex:[roll0]
Praefectus:[roll1]

All followers are just going to be full defense behind their shields, with spears drawn, unless a magic user starts harassing them.
How many followers do you have with you?

Illven
2014-09-14, 04:10 PM
Marigold will manifest energy wall electricity to try and block off the group's west side.

Init [roll0]

Danielle starts with [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] Mountain hammer, Crusader's strike, Battleleader's charge

And will ready an action to partial charge anyone that attacks Marigold.

Yas392
2014-09-14, 06:02 PM
Nervik doesn't need to be told twice. Eighteen lizardmen is enough bad news for him to bring his astral construct into existence. He, the summoner will move away from the open to the towering shields of Rex's guards and direct his summon to attack on the lizardmen on the east.

Initiative - [roll0]
Full action to materialize astral contruct.
Use swift action to Hustle, gaining a move action.
Move action to move to the phalanx of Rex.
Free action to direct astral construct to charge at lizardfolk

Yas392
2014-09-14, 06:17 PM
OOC: Sorry for double posting but I should have include the astral constructs action on my last post.

At the same time, the astral construct is commanded to pulverize the gathered lizardmen on the east. The ghostly apparition without shape does so without hesitation, charging and attacking the first lizardman on sight.

+2 Attack, -2 AC

Charge - [roll0]
Slam - [roll1]

Pounce
Attack
[roll2]
[roll3]

Damage
[roll4]
[roll5]

Crit confirm
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

Crit Extra Damage
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

The Nightwalker
2014-09-14, 06:22 PM
I should of mentioned this when I was writing about certain rules and stuff I disregard crit confirms if you crit you will deal your critical damage, I have found crit confirming either ruining certain situations or making certain characters builds null so yeah I think that first lizardfolk is gonna be a puddle.

TiaC
2014-09-14, 07:12 PM
Initiative: [roll0]
Move to the position that will get the most of them in a 40ft burst and use Cold Snap boosted with Cold Sign.
Damage: [roll1](DC 22 fort will half this part)+[roll2]
If they fail the fort save they are entangled for 2 rounds, if they pass then only 1. My entangle gives moves at half speed, cannot run or charge, -6 to attack, -8 to dex, and DC 19+spell level concentration check to cast.

Varia has been quiet all morning. When the lizardfolk attack, she grins. "Ah, some excitement at last." She quickly takes to the air and flies over the attackers. She slides into a quick kata and the air freezes.

alchaos
2014-09-15, 09:23 AM
Initiative [roll0] To hit,[roll1] [roll2] Are they flat-footed ? Second hit is a crit.

Lucky take out his longbow and start shooting lizardmen.

Regissoma
2014-09-16, 12:18 PM
Alan looks at the lizardmen and raises his hand to fire an eldritch blast.

Initiative:[roll0]
Ranged Touch Attack:[roll1]
If Eldritch blast hits:[roll2]

The Nightwalker
2014-09-16, 08:13 PM
Erundul,Lucky,Varia, Alan roll will saves

The ectoplasmic being charges forwards , then proceeds to slam on one of the lizard men making him into a small puddle in a matter of seconds

Regissoma
2014-09-17, 02:35 AM
Will Save:[roll0]

alchaos
2014-09-17, 10:06 AM
Will Save:[roll0]

The Nightwalker
2014-09-22, 12:17 AM
Everyone that shot at the group to the west except Alan immediately see the group of lizard folk disappear their attack connecting to nothing from the group to the east the one the ectoplasmic being attacked the seven lizard folk charge forward to meet the group marching forward and spreading out to cover the groups front, then from the east more toward the back of the back of the group you here what sounds like a horn then lizard folk charging from the forest and the one lizard folk on the worg(Praefectus identified this from his check) the lizard folk on the wog yells "Charge forward my brothers our trap worked we eat well tonight " then charges"

Roll new initiative and new actions the lizard folk used their full round to meet with the group so you have both groups on your right with less then 5ft from your group a large amount of the lizard folk seems to be heading towards the ring that rex has formed while the one riding the worg and others seem to be charging toward Erundel and who ever is near him.(Alan and Nervik still see the group to the left but the group seems to be heavily damaged by your friends attacks .)

alchaos
2014-09-22, 11:40 AM
Lucky switch target to the worg riding lizardman and let loose a few arrow.

Initiative [roll0] Attack roll 1 [roll1] ,Attack roll 1 [roll2]

Alihandros
2014-09-22, 04:19 PM
"Ah, those clever savages, auxiliaries fire upon those closing, I will deal with the leader."

The followers will not part of the shield-wall will shoot at those closing at them. The Praefectus will join them. Rex will charge issuing a challenge to the leader of the tribe.

Initiative:[roll0]

Rex:
(Attack Ignores 8 DR/Hardness, and All Regeneration)
Claw Attack:[roll1]
Damage:[roll2]
Critical Damage:[roll3]

Praefectus:
Attack:[roll4]
Damage:[roll5]
Critical Damage:[roll6]

Archers 1-3:
Attack:[roll7]
Damage[roll8]
Critical[roll9]

Attack:[roll10]
Damage[roll11]
Critical[roll12]

Attack:[roll13]
Damage[roll14]
Critical[roll15]

Archer 4:
Attack[roll16]
Damage[roll17]
Critical[roll18]

Archer 5:
Attack:[roll19]
Damage[roll20]
Critical[roll21]

The Blackbird
2014-09-25, 08:23 PM
Erundel turns to face the attacking lizardfolk leader, "Your petty trick only extends your suffering." He looks about at his allies preparing to attack him, he delays until the leader comes within 60 feet and then casts Recitation.

[roll0]