PDA

View Full Version : AMEN III: Revenge of the Munchkins

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 02:48 PM
Umm...what unspoilered nukes? I dion't see any, and its not because I contained mine to avoid having my throat torn out by MC's teeth. Nope. It was already contained. Really.

Madmal
2007-03-06, 02:52 PM
Umm...what unspoilered nukes? I dion't see any, and its not because I contained mine to avoid having my throat torn out by MC's teeth. Nope. It was already contained. Really.

Coward...:smallamused:

Deathcow
2007-03-06, 02:54 PM
Coward...:smallamused:

See, this is why Good will always win... because the evil guys are too busy killing each other over imagined slights. And for more power, never forget about killing for more power.

Madmal
2007-03-06, 02:58 PM
See, this is why Good will always win... because the evil guys are too busy killing each other over imagined slights. And for more power, never forget about killing for more power.

Yeah, but they mostly want power because they just deeply scarred and afraid of accepting themselves, or their robotic programming...:smallbiggrin:

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 02:59 PM
Please contain explosions inside spoilers. Page streaching makes Moon Called angry. Isn't that right, Maur?

"Right, Mommy. Remember when you killed that guy because his banner streached your page a little?"

*chuckles* Yes, I do. Thanks for the help, by the way. I've never seen a kid like you that blood thirsty.

Edit: Just a note, I won't be able to access my home computer for the next little while, maybe into next month. So no doing things without my permision.

And the next person to twist that into something dirty dies.

By the way, Sarous, Maur will not be trained in the dark arts. He will be sent to a Milatary School to learn to become a great comander. I've seen this kid in action. Trust me, he's good.

And if you don't agree, say good bye to... you know what.

Next person to make a dirty comment about that dies.

Doing things without your permission? You mean like dragging your inactive body to Fus.'s room? Or worse, to PM's room? They're shapeshifters, you know. They can be whatever you want. :smallwink:

And saying goodbye to you know what? You mean his manhood, or any chance of getting to make another kid with you? :smallwink:

...Umm...is that my lab calling me? Yes I think it is.

*Runs like heck.* :smalleek:

Madmal
2007-03-06, 03:01 PM
Doing things without your permission? You mean like dragging your inactive body to Fus.'s room? Or worse, to PM's room? They're shapeshifters, you know. They can be whatever you want. :smallwink:

And saying goodbye to you know what? You mean his manhood, or any chance of getting to make another kid with you? :smallwink:

...Umm...is that my lab calling me? Yes I think it is.

*Runs like heck.* :smalleek:
*sigh*
at least he spoke his mind before running with the tail between the legs...but still, these evil guys are waaay far from an "acceptable" score...

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 03:08 PM
You just wait, Mal. The True Magtok isn't even present now. I'm just one of his clones, and we're constantly degrading in quality due to some fermium rods.

The True Magtok would've stood proud, insulted MC, and then slay severaal Ayyas for the heck of it. Then he'd block her every attack, and due to his sense of chivalry, he'd allow her to live.

Madmal
2007-03-06, 03:11 PM
sooo...the True Magtok likes building you with a reaaallly low self-steem so you can't possibly overthrow him....

my god, Maggie!:smallmad:

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 03:14 PM
The True Magtok's voice booms from the heavens.

Malmagor Andrigal, you have seen what the others have failed to notice. I commend you for that. However, I ask that you leave the HQ before the others arrive and gut you like a fish. Most of us aren't here right now, but wait till later, and you'll see we're a lot less welcoming than EVIL is to us. We are masters of disturbing mental images, after all.

Madmal
2007-03-06, 03:20 PM
[Dr.Cox]Yawn![/Dr. Cox]
no you're not, the guys at the House of Horror are closer to that than you...and yes, i've been there and my head is acid free....soooo what to do, what to do....hmmm...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-06, 03:21 PM
Rex arrives through a portal right behind Malmagor, grasps him around the neck and whispers, "Watch out for this one, he's fully functional...and anatomically correct," he then tosses Mal into the Air, catching him on the end of his lightning quick rapier, and removes is small intestines.

"Next time," brandishing the fresh-cut organs, and pulling out a pencil, "I go for a Lobotomy."

Madmal
2007-03-06, 03:27 PM
allright yes, lobotomy, stuff...but i have a question first, okay Mr. Teacher?

Can i have the organs of that Hyena you've just butchered? even if i'm angry with you for murdering that little, poor Hyena, the circle of life must go on....and dead bodies make an excelent compost...
*says, while pointing at the butchered Hyena where he was"standing" a few seconds ago*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-06, 03:34 PM
"Hm... Master of illusions and deception, you are not, look down upon your disemboweled gut, and ask yourself if this is the way you want to go. Brain, Kidneys, Liver, and even Gallbladder, I shall collect them all so Castaras can make more of her delicious pie, which will taste so much better with the organs of PCs, rather than those NPC paladins your leader has been sending our way. O! Yes, delicious. If you think that I refrain from brutality, look upon the walls, you see the blood, MY Blood? If I'm psychotic enough to do that to myself, imagine what I'll do to you. As for Magtok, he's paranoid of everything, like this one time, I put a corpse of a disemboweled raped girl in is bed, and now he won't go there anymore."

Saurous
2007-03-06, 03:35 PM
By the way, Sarous, Maur will not be trained in the dark arts. He will be sent to a Milatary School to learn to become a great comander. I've seen this kid in action. Trust me, he's good.

What about being trained in the dark arts, and then being sent to military school? That way, he can be a Dark Jed- I mean, trained in magic, and then become a great general.

Also, my name has a "u" between the "a" and "r".

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 03:36 PM
Oooh, good one. And why would we care about compost? We're villains! I don't recycle! Our trash is piled up next to EVIL. That's not a moat around your base, its our sewage system's dumping point!

As for Magtok, he's paranoid of everything, like this one time, I put a corpse of a disemboweled raped girl in is bed, and now he won't go there anymore."

You'd be paranoid too if you were sane, and killed on a daily basis!

Madmal
2007-03-06, 03:47 PM
"Hm... Master of illusions and deception, you are not, look down upon your disemboweled gut, and ask yourself if this is the way you want to go. Brain, Kidneys, Liver, and even Gallbladder, I shall collect them all so Castaras can make more of her delicious pie, which will taste so much better with the organs of PCs, rather than those NPC paladins your leader has been sending our way. O! Yes, delicious. If you think that I refrain from brutality, look upon the walls, you see the blood, MY Blood? If I'm psychotic enough to do that to myself, imagine what I'll do to you. As for Magtok, he's paranoid of everything, like this one time, I put a corpse of a disemboweled raped girl in is bed, and now he won't go there anymore."

'this right, 'this right, i'm no master of deception...
*lift hide armor on the mid part, nothing messy there, except for a vanishing scar*
but i have some stalling abilities...

and also...huh? my leader has sent hordes of paladins against you? can paladins be that numerous? can i have control of those paladins? and my most important question: Do i even have a leader THAT RELIES ON PALADINS??:eek:

...*whew* thanks to the multiverse that there's a simple answer to all this questions: Negative. at least, for the last one...i've no idea in helll about the rest...

But well, i'll be taking my leave now...the hour of my inner meditation is near...and i need to control some annoying mind representations...
Hullo there!!!
...like her....
*pops out*
*pops in again, and grabs the Hyena*
me forgetting 'bout the compost...*grumble*
*pops out*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 03:52 PM
Meynolds, leader of EVIL, is also a fan of using paladins in excessive numbers.

He has about several worlds of them, and they all are wimps compared to my skull-cracking elite androids squads.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 03:54 PM

He has about several worlds of them, and they all are wimps compared to my skull-cracking elite androids squads.

I'm fairly certain a single squadron of my lowest-ranking undead troops could take out at least half of a planet full of Meynold's paladins.

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 03:54 PM
Of course, but hero shields become less effective in large numbers.

Exactly 2,893,487,435,687,490,268,723,968,734,986 worlds actually.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-06, 03:56 PM
"You guys have troops, I've already sacrificed all mine for personal power. O! I still have that PC's liver, this is awesome. You know what you can do with parts of PCs?"

Madmal
2007-03-06, 03:58 PM

*pops in*
really, he does? well, i'm a little glad that he's not MY leader...i don't really like paladins...specially the uptight ones....
yeah! and there's no chance to see something under all that armor!!! Prudes!!!
...:smallannoyed: Malina, can you come here...i think is time for our medicine...get in here, dammed alternate persona generated by my consience and mind...
you can't agree she isn't fun...
oh, shut up you
*pops out*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 03:58 PM
That's why I've decided to start using small squads of well-trained troops, rather than large numbers.

Meynolds, isn't it odd that a leader of good would have Evil advice in his sig?

And Malina, I have a plan to overthrow the currently in control Mal-personality. If I help you overthrow him, would you change alignment to anything not Good? LE, CE, NE, CN, all those are fine.

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 04:02 PM
Yes, quite.
Thanks for reminding me, I have to change that.
But no villains pay any attention to a good person, because that would ruin their reputation.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-06, 04:02 PM
"Sh... Magtok, we don't want EVIL to learn the truth."

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 04:05 PM
EVIL will never learn the Truth. We can say it to their face, but they will not accept the Truth for what it is.

...Now you really want to know what the truth is, don't you?

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 04:07 PM
Maybe. Depends. Would my brain explode upon reading it?

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 04:09 PM
Knowing you to be the tree-hugging, Lawful Good, stick-up-the-rear, magical, stalking imbecile that you are, yes, I do believe the Truth would shatter your mind, Meynolds.

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 04:11 PM
You sir have insulted my honor.
Pulls out purple glove and slaps Magtok with it.

Either way, merely shattering my mind has no effect, it reforms immediately.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 04:17 PM
I meant that figuratively. It would really probably just scar you for life with the horrible disturbingness of the Truth's exact details. You'd constantly be trying to deny the Truth, to shove it aside as mere propaganda from AMEN. However, deep down, you'd know that the Truth is indeed fact.

...Why a purple glove?

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 04:19 PM
Because I don't have any white gloves.

And I've been scarred from sitting at my lunch table enough, what's one more?

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 04:24 PM
The Truth, the dark and nearly unspeakable Truth that has caused many to go mad is... Not for your eyes right now. Maybe later. When you're not expecting to be blown away by the Truth. For one cannot see the Truth when they expect to. It must come when the Truth is forgotten and when the one who learns of the Truth believes it to not even exist.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-06, 04:38 PM
Really, the Horrible Truth is that:
Cyborgs do it better

Castaras
2007-03-06, 04:55 PM
< Dun dun DUuuuuun! >

Saurous
2007-03-06, 04:58 PM
*Dunt dunt-*

Crap, Castaras beat me to it. :smallannoyed:

Nekulor
2007-03-06, 04:58 PM
*Nekulor walks out of his lav in a suit, finds piratemonk, and ties him up with his own intestines.*

Hey piratemonk, take this!

*Living disintegrate*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:00 PM
Nope, that isn't it. But that is a proven fact. Just ask MC. She was recently dragged into a dungeon by a faulty clone of mine.

The Truth is going to be arrving sometime soon. Maybe not today, but it will arrive.

Castaras
2007-03-06, 05:00 PM
*Dunt dunt-*

Crap, Castaras beat me to it. :smallannoyed:

Haha.

Oh and Rex, you said you had some livers you wanted me to cook?

Saurous
2007-03-06, 05:01 PM
Nope, that isn't it. But that is a proven fact. Just ask MC. She was recently dragged into a dungeon by a faulty clone of mine.

The Truth is going to be arrving sometime soon. Maybe not today, but it will arrive.

I...do not...need to know these things!

Castaras
2007-03-06, 05:03 PM
I do though. The truth can't hurt me.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 05:05 PM
I do though. The truth can't hurt me.

I was speaking of the former. The Truth cannot harm me, either.

Castaras
2007-03-06, 05:06 PM
Oh that bit.

Strange it didn't affect me. I think the mouthwash got rid of that part of my brain...

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:06 PM
I was speaking of the former. The Truth cannot harm me, either.

The Truth will harm you all. Especially the ones of immesaurable power, The ones known as Fus. and PirateMonk.

Castaras
2007-03-06, 05:08 PM
I think Magtok and Saurous are evil non-identical twins, linked through their minds...:smalleek:

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:09 PM
I think that theory is a bunch of nonesense. He's a drow lich thingy, and I'm a human cyborg.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 05:09 PM
The Truth will harm you all. Especially the ones of immesaurable power, The ones known as Fus. and PirateMonk.

I think I can see where this is going...

I WANTED TO RIDE A QUADRUPED!!!!

Could it have anything to do with this?

Also, Castaras, I think it would have harmed Maur more than me.

*Makes sure that Maur didn't hear the thing about the cyborg and Moon*

Edit: I'm an elven-demon half lich thingy.

Castaras
2007-03-06, 05:12 PM
So? It could still be true, through genetic engineering and such like. You two could be the creations of a warped and twisted mind. Wait that sounds familiar

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:13 PM
Could it have anything to do with this?

It has something to do with that, but it will be well-concealed and will appear to be something else at first. I will say no more.

So? It could still be true, through genetic engineering and such like. You two could be the creations of a warped and twisted mind. Wait that sounds familiar

And Saurous, is Cassie calling you my alt? That'd be creepy, because I'd be related to a necrophiliac. :smalleek: :smalltongue: :smalleek:

Castaras
2007-03-06, 05:14 PM
Yadder Yadder Yadder...Cassie calling you my alt? That'd be creepy, because I'd be related to a necrophiliac. :smalleek: :smalltongue: :smalleek:

No I wouldn't suggest that, and I didn't. That's too horrible to contemplate. Therefore it could be true.

Saurous
That'd be creepy, because I'd be related to a necrophiliac. :smalleek: :smalltongue: :smalleek:

I'M NOT A ****ING NECROPHILLIAC!

I had a child with Moon, for crying out loud.

Meynolds
OK OK! You caught me. I did it! Have mercy...
Wow, that's just scary...

Castaras
2007-03-06, 05:16 PM

:smalleek: My poor brain...My poor poor brain...

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:16 PM
I'M NOT A ****ING NECROPHILLIAC!

You killed her first, and made her a lich or something, didn't you?:smallwink: :smalltongue: :smallwink:

OK OK! You caught me. I did it! Have mercy...
Wow, that's just scary...

I existed before you did, paladin-hugger. And there is no way you'd be dumb enough to make your own so-called "semi-rival." That'd be ridiculous.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 05:19 PM
You killed her first, and made her a lich or something, didn't you?:smallwink: :smalltongue: :smallwink:

No, I ****ing didn't. And...you ****ing broke the ****ing part of my mind that ****ing keeps me from ****ing swearing.

:smalleek: My poor brain...My poor poor brain...

That's what we're here for. To plant disturbing images into each-other's minds. :smallwink: Where did you think this little kid came from? *Points at Maur*

And I thought you said the mouthwash killed that part of your brain. :smallamused:

Nekulor
2007-03-06, 05:20 PM
Saurus, my mind looks like a cat in a microwave now.

Castaras
2007-03-06, 05:20 PM
And I thought you said the mouthwash killed that part of your brain. :smallamused:

That's how badly you affected it...:smallsigh:

Congratulations! Have a box of popcorn!

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:22 PM

Speaking of mangled minds, has anyone seen Ayya? :smallconfused:

Saurous
2007-03-06, 05:23 PM

It's "Saurous". It has an "o" in it.

So, your brain looks something like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/TAYLOR444/emily_in_a_microwave_sm.jpg

Speaking of mangled minds, has anyone seen Ayya? :smallconfused:

Actually, no. That can't be good. :smalleek:

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 05:25 PM
I existed before you did, paladin-hugger. And there is no way you'd be dumb enough to make your own so-called "semi-rival." That'd be ridiculous.

How do you know the memories aren't just implanted?

And how do you know how dumb I can be?

Castaras
2007-03-06, 05:25 PM
It's "Saurous". It has an "o" in it.

If I got a kidney for every time someone misspells a name, I'd be crushed under the weight. Or have too many pies.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:29 PM
How do you know the memories aren't just implanted?

And how do you know how dumb I can be?

If you made me, wouldn't I know just what you're capable of? And you've tried to kill me at times when I wasn't a threat. And Saurous, great cat in a microwave pic. Is that something you took yourself? :smallconfused:

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 05:30 PM
No, you wouldn't. You are always a threat Magtok. Always.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 05:32 PM

How did you get in here, anyways? And, no, Magtok. It's funny how many pictures Google has of cats in microwaves.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:32 PM

Thank you. You, on the other hand are not. You're an inconvience, or target practice. It depends on my mood.

How did you get in here, anyways? And, no, Magtok. It's funny how many pictures Google has of cats in microwaves.

Castaras sure has been busy, then. :smallbiggrin:

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 05:35 PM
Thank you. You, on the other hand are not. You're an inconvience, or target practice. It depends on my mood.

*Checks a box on a piece of paper*
All according to the design...

And yes, I try to avoid being a threat. Very inconveniencing to be shot at you know?

How did you get in here, anyways?
Ummm...
*Points behind Saurous*
Look! Cannon Fodder!

Saurous
2007-03-06, 05:36 PM
*Tosses a grenade behind him without looking away. An explosion is heard a few seconds later. And screams*

Now then, what were you saying about how you got in here?

Castaras sure has been busy, then. :smallbigsmile:

At least, there are a lot of pictures of cats being near microwaves. Like this (http://www.charleswelty.com/images/cat_cabinet.jpg).

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:39 PM
*Tosses a grenade behind him without looking away. An explosion is heard a few seconds later. And screams*

Thanks a lot. It took me HOURS to get my spine repaired after my last beating, now I have to head back to the lab for this? :smallmad:

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 05:40 PM

Now then, what were you saying about how you got in here?

Um....

*Runs out of a window*

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME COPPERS!

Oh, wait. That's not right.

Rewinds to when he jumped out the window, now wearing a dress suit.

He jumps out, waving as he falls.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 05:43 PM
*A squad of stormtroopers meet him at the bottom. Admiral Thrawn stands in front of them*

Thrawn: Would you like to try anything else clever before I decide to give the order to mutilate you?

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 05:44 PM
Yes.
Stormtrooper effect, don't fail me now!
*Runs straight through the stormies.*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:46 PM
*Magtok's energy shields keep Meynolds from killing anyone.*

And these are 501st troops. Hehehe.

Impersonating Meynolds: Yes. I'd like you to shoot me in the knees first, and then my arms, and then my shest, and finally finish with my head. Also, could you feed me one of Castaras's pies?

Saurous
2007-03-06, 05:46 PM
*The stormtroopers have auto-targeting on, and ventilate Meynolds. A group of Saurous' zombies drag off his corpse.*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 05:48 PM
Give it to Castaras for her pies/cakes, if you don't need the body for necrophill- I mean, necromancy!

Meynolds
2007-03-06, 05:48 PM
*Magtok's energy shields keep Meynolds from killing anyone.*

And these are 501st troops. Hehehe.

Impersonating Meynolds: Yes. I'd like you to shoot me in the knees first, and then my arms, and then my shest, and finally finish with my head. Also, could you feed me one of Castaras's pies?
I said I was going to kill anyone? When did I do that? And I'm no Jedi.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 05:50 PM
Give it to Castaras for her pies/cakes, if you don't need the body for necrophill- I mean, necromancy!

*The stormtroopers target Magtok*

I'm sorry, what was that?

*Gives the corpse to Castaras for her cooki- er, for her to bury. Aw, who am I kidding?*

Madmal
2007-03-06, 05:57 PM
And Malina, I have a plan to overthrow the currently in control Mal-personality. If I help you overthrow him, would you change alignment to anything not Good? LE, CE, NE, CN, all those are fine.

*a little dimensional rift opens, and brick with a message comes through it, hitting Magtok lightly on the head*

Dear Maggie Steelbag (or whatever you're made of...)

I'm interested about your proposal and wish to hear more. Speak your plan. I'll make sure my other side will be busy. Alignment shift is not necessary, due that it already matches your standards.

Malina

PD.- if the brick hit you: Woohoo!! i finally got someone! you don't know how hard is to pull this trick...

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 06:15 PM
Darn brick. My head is now on the floor. *picks up head, and reattaches it.*

That was weird.

*The stormtroopers target Magtok*

*Slowly raises arms into the air*

Say, are you the original trilogy troops that can't hit the broad side of a barn, or guys from the Expanded Universe? 501st possibly? If the answer to all these questions are no, then I have nothing to worry about.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 06:17 PM
Well, they have Grand Admiral Thrawn in their prescence, so yes, they are from Expanded Universe. 501st? Probably. :smallamused:

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 06:19 PM
Oh crap. Can I surrender?

*Secretly readies a small device hidden in pocket.*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-06, 06:19 PM
Damn, I have a feeling I zoned out as someone defenestrated themselves.

Also, no Magtok, The Truth is too sick for my photobucket, I don't want the whole thing banned, so I gave up. (can't freaken' draw Quadrupeds anyways...).

It'll have to remain on my computer, along with my pictures... of you ;-).

Saurous
2007-03-06, 06:21 PM
Well, you can. But they'll shoot you, anyways.

*Saurous sends a bolt of energy at the small device*

MY BRAIN!

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 06:22 PM
Also, no Magtok, The Truth is too sick for my photobucket, I don't want the whole thing banned, so I gave up. (can't freaken' draw Quadrupeds anyways...).

Damn. I thought I might've had an escape plan. Wait...pictures of me? Eww. I don't even want to know what you're talking about. And that small device was a teleporter. Damn.

...Wait. There's still one way out. The Dramatic Escape Method. Don't make me use it, Saurous. I'm warning you...:smallamused:

Saurous
2007-03-06, 06:25 PM
*The Legion blasts at Magtok for several minutes. They then bring in the guided missle launchers just to be sure.*

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 06:25 PM
PirateMonk walks in, whistling. Strange sigils appear on the walls.

"Don't mind them, just a little security against invaders."

What about being trained in the dark arts, and then being sent to military school? That way, he can be a Dark Jed- I mean, trained in magic, and then become a great general.

"The kid has decent saves. Do you really want to watch those go down the tubes like they inevitably will if he becomes a primary caster? I was thinking Wizard/Blackguard, actually."

Saurous
2007-03-06, 06:27 PM
PirateMonk walks in, whistling. Strange sigils appear on the walls.

"Don't mind them, just a little security against invaders."

"The kid has decent saves. Do you really want to watch those go down the tubes like they inevitably will if he becomes a primary caster? I was thinking Wizard/Blackguard, actually."

I was planning for him to be a Wizard/Blackguard (Dark Jedi) combination, actually. The dark arts are not only dark magicks.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 06:28 PM
*The Legion blasts at Magtok for several minutes. They then bring in the guided missle launchers just to be sure.*

*Dodges blasts Matrix style, then uses the Force to chuck the missles at Moon Called.*

Unlike Neo, I'm not only human. :smallamused:

*Flies away.*

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 06:29 PM
So we're in agreement. Wait, what does Maur say?

Saurous
2007-03-06, 06:31 PM
*Saurous tosses a few zombies in the way of the missles. They combust in explosions of organs and negative energy*

Well played, Magtok.

*Draws a lightsaber sword and dagger. Saurous' eyes glow their signature glow*

Well, crap. 501st?

*They launch more missles at him. Saurous tries to knock Magtok out of the sky with various spells*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 06:33 PM
So we're in agreement. Wait, what does Maur say?

If Maur gets a say in this, then he won't feel angry and betrayed by his father. If he doesn't feel angry and betrayed, he won't rise above the others at the academy.

Trust me. Its what I had to go through, and look how power-hungry and vile I am. Without anger and rage, at best he can ony aspire to be a powerful apathetic powerhouse like Mauril, who was too lazy to realize his dwelf potential.

*Draws a lightsaber sword and dagger. Saurous' eyes glow their signature glow*

Someone told you Moon Called loved big, blue-eyed guys, right?

As for the spells and missles and bullets, there is a simple cure.

*Grabs Maur and holds him hostage and at gunpoint.*

You wouldn't want to hurt him, would you? :smallamused:

Wait...this is the offspring of MC I just kidnapped...that means...:smalleek:

*Teleports to EVIL*

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 06:36 PM
If Maur gets a say in this, then he won't feel angry and betrayed by his father. If he doesn't feel angry and betrayed, he won't rise above the others at the academy. Trust me. Its what I had to go through, and look how power-hungry and vile I am. Without anger and rage, at best he can ony aspire to be a powerful apathetic powerhouse like Mauril, who was too lazy to realize his dwelf potential.

But you and Mauril are Lawful. If he's Chaotic, he might just feel stifled and depressed or powerless, and won't get anywhere. We need his alignment before we progress.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 06:38 PM
I'm fairly certain he is Neutral Evil.

And, I have to agree with Magtok. I never would have become the necromancer/assasin I am today if my damned parents had not sent me to that military school against my will. But I solved that problem. Gutted that teacher on graduation...

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 06:40 PM
*Teleports back.*

I have an idea to help him become REAL evil. He must lose someone he holds dearly.

*grabs a shotgun, and heads for MC's room.*

Hehehehehe...just try to stop me, kid.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 06:43 PM
*Maur leaps from the shadows, and rips the mechanical parts of Magtok's face out. Saurous rams a lightsaber in the remaining half of his face*

You won't be doing that, Mag.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 06:45 PM
Crap. I was right at the doorknob too...*Collapses in a puddle of blood.*

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 06:45 PM
Lord Magtok gets a Prismatic Spray in the face.

"He's still too young. We can slaughter his entire family when he turns seven, I promise.
"So, Saurous, do you think you could arrange a sibling or two for him to get strongly attached to in the six and a half or so years you have remaining?"

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 06:49 PM
Lord Magtok gets a Prismatic Spray in the face.

"He's still too young. We can slaughter his entire family when he turns seven, I promise.
"So, Saurous, do you think you could arrange a sibling or two for him to get strongly attached to in the six and a half or so years you have remaining?"

C'mon PM. Its a miracle he actually found someone who was willing to have his baby. Probably paid her to do it, too. :smallamused:

So a SECOND child is near impossible. Unless he asks Ayya nicely...for the thirty-second time...:smallwink:

*Coughs up some more blood and dies.*

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-06, 06:51 PM
Really, the Horrible Truth is that:
Cyborgs do it better

I should know. :smallwink:

Saurous
2007-03-06, 06:52 PM
Okay, I fixed my eyes. Maur and I kicked the living daylights out of Magtok, and we've decided a career path for Maur. Am I forgetting anything?

Oh, right.

Magtok.justgotowned.com (http://magtok.justgotowned.com/)

And, Magtok, I'll avoid Ayya. I try to stay consistent with my few love interests.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 06:58 PM
So you say you've had few love interests, then. I always thought Moon Called was your first(and likely last love) interest. (due to the fact women hate necophilliacs.)

I should know.

Get away from my clones!

Saurous
2007-03-06, 07:01 PM
So you say you've had few love interests, then. I always thought Moon Called was your first(and likely last love) interest.(due to the fact women hate necophilliacs.)

Get away from my clones!

For the last time, I AM NOT A NECROPHILLIAC!

Now, go watch the Magtok Just Got Owned Video. I can't stop laughing.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-06, 07:02 PM
Get away from my clones!

No, I was talking about myself. I've been a cyborg too, you know!

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 07:02 PM
Now, go watch the Magtok Just Got Owned Video. I can't stop laughing.

I already did. Its not that great.

What?

No, I was talking about myself. I've been a cyborg too, you know!

Oh yeah, I remember that. Didja know you're actually just an experiment of mine gone wrong?

Saurous
2007-03-06, 07:03 PM
I already did. Its not that great.

Really? I guess I just find the pain of others to be hilarious.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-06, 07:06 PM
Didja know you're actually just an experiment of mine gone wrong?

Oh, yeah. Totally. Looks like my programming is starting to work porperly...

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 07:06 PM
This (http://magtok.youaremighty.com/) is much better.

It's so truthful, (most of the time) its scary.

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 07:10 PM
This (http://magtok.youaremighty.com/) is much better.

It's so truthful, (most of the time) its scary.

Beat this! (http://banjulhu.youaremighty.com/)

Oh, and Maur, there is one very important aspect of a young person's education: <summons an ICBINA Mk. I> Twister!

Saurous
2007-03-06, 07:11 PM
*Maur replaces himself with Fus. He then runs and hides*

What? He is my son. It should be said a few of his plans are similar to mine.

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 07:15 PM
<Dismisses the ICBINA> Fine, be that way. It will just make things that much more painful when Ayya finally comes for you. I'm just doing you a favor, kid.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 07:30 PM
So you say you've had few love interests, then. I always thought Moon Called was your first (and likely last love) interest.

Oh, and yes, I have had love interests before. I just never ended up with a child before. :smallannoyed:

*Maur remains silent*

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 07:32 PM
I'm fairly certain he is Neutral Evil.

Of course. Parents always pretend their child is their alignment. I can tell you, it was hell being a CG sorcerer and having LN parents. Of course, the local Pastamancer straightened it out pretty quick, and then we were happy 'til they died, but young Maur might not be that lucky. Except for the parents dying thing.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 07:36 PM
Well, I don't know exactly what alignment he is. He could be anywhere form LE to CN. It's hard to tell when they're still young. He could be CE now and be LG by the time he reaches puberty. If he reaches puberty.

And I don't think I'll be dying anytime soon. Well, at least not dead for long.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 07:49 PM
Umm...Saurous, doesn't lichdom count as being dead? And if thats so, doesn't that mean you're interested in yourself, like you are with other corpses, you necrophill-

...I'll shut up now.

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 07:50 PM
Well, I don't know exactly what alignment he is. He could be anywhere form LE to CN. It's hard to tell when they're still young. He could be CE now and be LG by the time he reaches puberty. If he reaches puberty.

Relax. We can always just brainwash him if he doesn't turn out right.

And I don't think I'll be dying anytime soon. Well, at least not dead for long.

What gave you that impression?

Saurous
2007-03-06, 07:51 PM
Umm...Saurous, doesn't lichdom count as being dead? And if thats so, doesn't that mean you're interested in yourself, like you are with other corpses, you necrophill-

...I'll shut up now.

Half-lich. And it's only my right arm that is in lichdom. Now, shut up about the damned necrophillia. I AM NOT A NECROPHILLIAC! How many times do I have to say it?

What gave you that impression?

Because I've died several times before, and I'm still standing right in front of you.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 07:52 PM
I AM NOT A NECROPHILLIAC! How many times do I have to say it?

You have to say it loud enough for your son to overhear, so he's scarred for life. Once that happens, I promise to stop.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 07:53 PM
I'm pretty sure he has heard it the past few times. His scarred mental state went away when he ripped your face off.

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 07:55 PM
So, is Maur Level 1 yet?

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 07:57 PM
So, is Maur Level 1 yet?

I hope so. If not, I'm giving up on helping Saurous with the worm, and focusing on my own affairs. I've already gotten too many injuries from trying to help.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 07:58 PM
He's been Level 1 for a while now. He's probably already half-way to Level 2

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 08:02 PM
What class and race is he again? Isn't MC a lunar elf or something?

Saurous
2007-03-06, 08:03 PM
Wizard/Blackguard. I'm not quite sure what race he is at this point, though.

Madmal
2007-03-06, 08:05 PM
((how about a Gravetouched Half fiend elf?))

Saurous
2007-03-06, 08:09 PM
Well, I'm actually not sure what the hell I am at this point, either. I'll be right back.

*He goes into the research room for a few minutes to ponder this out*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 08:10 PM
*Puts a sign on the door that says: Keep Out! Saurous is experimenting!* :smallwink:

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 08:13 PM
Wizard/Blackguard. I'm not quite sure what race he is at this point, though.

Wait, did you actually combine Wizard and Blackguard into one class?

Madmal
*Puts a sign on the door that says: Keep Out! Saurous is experimenting!* :smallwink:
((same time))
Kinky!!!:smallamused:
Kinky!!!:smallamused:

Saurous
*The sign bursts into flames as Saurous comes back out*

Okay, I think I figured it out.

Maur is a quarter-lich fiend half-drow, half lunar elf with fire elemental like traits. By my calculations, he must have 8 grandfathers, 2 of which haven't been born yet.

Wait, that can't be right... I'm not a drow...and how can he have 8 grandfathers? Hang on.

*He closes the door again*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 08:16 PM
I bet he brought MC's offline body in there with him, Malina. :smallwink:

Wait...which one am I talking to again? Mal or Malina or one of the others? :smallconfused:

Saurous
2007-03-06, 08:18 PM
*The door opens, and a red lightsaber flies out and hits Magtok between the eyes. The door closes again*

Madmal
2007-03-06, 08:19 PM
I bet he brought MC's offline body in there with him, Malina. :smallwink:

Wait...which one am I talking to again? Mal or Malina or one of the others? :smallconfused:
Malmagor's here...
so's Malina...
so basically...
you're right,
except on
the last one

*The door opens, and a red lightsaber flies out and hits Magtok between the eyes. The door closes again*
Ye-ouch...
dibs on the brain if he's dead!!

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 08:21 PM
*Catches lightsaber with one hand.*

You'll have to move faster than that.

Oh wait, you did. I just removed it from my head.

*Puts hand on forehead.*

Yup, I'm bleeding. Though the saber should've cauterized the wound. Strange. I will ponder this in the last few seconds I have left in this world.

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 08:27 PM
Cure Critical Wounds.

Madmal
2007-03-06, 08:28 PM
Do we have to do this....
sadly...yep, we haven't filed our quota in time...
sometimes i darn the alignment stuff....
hmmm:smallsigh:

*casts Cure Serious Wounds on Magtok*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 08:34 PM
Well, it looks like I'll be living a little longer than usual today.

Wait...PM tried to help me? Thats a bit out of character.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 08:42 PM
*Comes back out*

Alright, I got it this time. Maur is eigth-lich, quarter fiend, one-half lunar elf, and one eigth of....something else.

Well, that sounds closer, but I'm still not sure.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 08:43 PM
Maybe that last eighth was cyborg. After all, MC did spend a LOT of time being part robot, due to several mad scientists.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 08:46 PM
Isn't MC part drow or something, also?

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 08:48 PM
Meh, I only said that lunar elf thing as a crack about her name. She turns into an insane drow on a full moon. Hence the name, Moon Called...I think.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 08:50 PM
....okay, so that makes him 1/8 lich, 1/4 fiend, 1/2 gray elf, and 1/8 drow?

I'm getting more and more confused by this... :smallconfused:

PirateMonk
2007-03-06, 08:53 PM
Good evil gods! It's not that hard! He's one eighth lich, three eighths demon-infused elf, one quarter drow, and one quarter lunar elf!

Well, it looks like I'll be living a little longer than usual today.

Wait...PM tried to help me? Thats a bit out of character.

I take my Chaotic alignment very seriously. Well, sometimes, anyway. Nothing is out of character for me. Except things in double parentheses.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 08:54 PM
Out of curiousity, why didn't you just use a machine on him to find out? I'm sure a blood sample could clear up matters. Unless the racial differences aren't discernible that way. If thats so, I can't help any further.

And PirateMonk, when you say "good gods!" you are taking the name of those gods in vain or something. Thus, saying good gods is now encouraged here.

Saurous
2007-03-06, 08:56 PM
I could, but the mighty GM would have to figure it out anyway.

*The fourth wall hits Saurous*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 09:00 PM
Whatever. I'm putting my hood back on now, to keep newbs from instantly knowing what I am.

Plus, I like the black misty thing.

Mr. Moon
2007-03-06, 09:38 PM

Hmmm... What do you think, Maur?

"I just wanna dance."

What? :smalleek:

"Nothing. Just kidding."

You'd better be.

"It's actualy a good idea, Mommy. I wanna be a Dark Jedi!"

You won't be a Sith, sweetie. They aren't real.

"Aww..."

But you can be a great Generel who has an army of undead fighting behind him. Like me and your Daddy compined.

"Really?"

Of course, sweetie.

"Cool!"

Madmal
2007-03-06, 09:43 PM
I would recomend him on the druidic circle i was raised in...but i think that could conflict with some of his belief and nature...
yeah, besides, i think it has already faded off in history..
really? well, it's finally up to him and to the parents..
good luck kid...try to not get wasted by some random hero...you should be an entretaining subject...:smallamused: this place is lacking of real villians...

Mr. Moon
2007-03-06, 09:44 PM
You! Get away from my son!

Madmal
2007-03-06, 09:46 PM
I wasn't talking about the dirty sense! get your mind of the gutter!!!
you did said it like you whe-
shush it!! i didn't mean it like that and you know it!!!
*pops out*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 10:31 PM
I wasn't talking about the dirty sense! get your mind of the gutter!!!
you did said it like you whe-
shush it!! i didn't mean it like that and you know it!!!
*pops out*

So this is why there's a stalker division of EVIL. :smallwink: :smalltongue: :smallwink:

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-06, 10:36 PM
and one eigth of....something else.

I think you mean morphling.

:wink:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-06, 10:40 PM
"O! I like the prophecies surrounding this kid, he'll be the one who finally defeats me, but that's a really long time." Rex smiles.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 10:41 PM
"It's actualy a good idea, Mommy. I wanna be a Dark Jedi!"

You won't be a Sith, sweetie. They aren't real.

"Aww..."

Wait...Sith aren't real here, but necromancers and elves are? That means I built that jet-black ApocalypSaber for nothing! :smallfrown:

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-06, 10:43 PM
he'll be the one who finally defeats meWhat?! No!

*cue slow-motion*
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE!!!!
*skewers Maur*
*no more slow-motion*

:eek:

Did...did I just...?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-06, 10:48 PM
"Well, he's justified, I di-will kill his parents unjustly as I destroy this place. But again there is nothing we can do to stop any of these events, for even in trying to stop them, you may initiate them. Best to let things go and wash your hands of them. That's why divination is so dangerous, to much misinterpretations, and not enough acceptance. I will be defeated by Muar in single armed combat. Yes it's a fact, but will I die? Who knows, and will he suffer only more from it? I know."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-06, 10:50 PM
Umm...not anymore.

*points to previous post*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 10:50 PM
he'll be the one who finally defeats me

So he'll be joining EVIL? I suppose I'll be saying this someday.

Palpatine: "There is no escape … EVIL will die … as will your parents. Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete!"

Or this:

Palpatine: "You want this, [patting Maur's lightsaber] don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-06, 10:52 PM
Dammit! Does nobody care that I JUST KILLED HIM?!

Lord Magtok
2007-03-06, 10:53 PM
Saurous will ressurect him, Fus. Or he'll hire or kidnap Meynolds to do it.

Deathcow
2007-03-06, 10:54 PM
It's okay, Fus. I care!

*hugs*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-03-06, 10:56 PM
"Nah, when he hunts me, it'll be with vengeance and hatred that'll make his folks proud, a long time after AMEN, and an even longer time after EVIL. I dn't know how long you've been around Magtok, but us Demi-Deities and Liches don't judge these groups as eternal. Ha! Deathcow just light Fus on fire!"

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-06, 10:59 PM
Saurous will ressurect himNo! Raaahhghh!

*kills Saurous and proceeds to dice up both his and Maurs limbs, burns them, stabs them a bit more, divides ashes into 27 equal portions, and sends a portion to each of the planes*

When I kill you, STAY DEAD!

Deathcow
2007-03-06, 11:00 PM
"Ha! Deathcow just light Fus on fire!"

Dang... gotta watch that. Stupid body-flames always getting in the way of me spreading joy and love. Bah.

...does anyone have one of those fire-proof blankets? An asbestos suit? Anything?

Edit: ^You do realize that True Resurrection doesn't require any part of the body, right?

Shadow
2007-03-06, 11:37 PM
*Shadow appears from behind the sofa (again) and drops a note before disappearing behind the couch once more.
The note reads...
Magtok.
I hesitate to use the title Lord.

Be warned that you are coming perilously close to destroying what little hope I'd had in you. Your actions do not go unnoticed.

-Shadow

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-06, 11:41 PM
*gathers ashes, places in Ayya whore attack dungeon room*

Doesn't the spell clearly state that you have to be WILLING to ressurect? Because I don't think they'll want to anymore...

Destro_Yersul
2007-03-06, 11:42 PM
Silly Fus, it's not going to happen for a while. Why worry now? I mean, Rex is a lich-type, so he can always just come back

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-07, 12:09 AM
Llama...
*chomp*

Castaras
2007-03-07, 10:52 AM
Like me and your Daddy combined.

:smallconfused: Wait does that mean...

:smalleek:

I hate my brain. It keeps regenerating...

* Dunks head in mouthwash *

Mr. Moon
2007-03-07, 11:06 AM
No! Raaahhghh!

*kills Saurous and proceeds to dice up both his and Maurs limbs, burns them, stabs them a bit more, divides ashes into 27 equal portions, and sends a portion to each of the planes*

When I kill you, STAY DEAD!

"Substatution Jutsu!"

*Fus realizes he was just burning & cuttin up a log*

Good boy, Maur.

Nekulor
2007-03-07, 02:27 PM
*Nekulor rezzes maur out of spite*

He will serve me now... oh...dammit. That was true resserection.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 02:37 PM
Hmm...no-one's looking...

* Sneaks out of kitchen and dives into mouthwash lake. *

Saurous
2007-03-07, 03:42 PM
Um, Fus? You're not very good at trying to kill me. Now then...

*Lands a roundhouse kick across Fus' face*

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:44 PM
* Bubbles come from the mouthwash lake *

A karate expert as well eh?

Saurous
2007-03-07, 03:46 PM
Meh, this thing just comes as the need comes. Transcending genres happens to me occasionally.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:46 PM
Another complication.

So you practise your "Moves" with MC, eh?

Saurous
2007-03-07, 03:47 PM
Quiet, you. :smallannoyed:

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:48 PM
Why should I? :smallamused:

Saurous
2007-03-07, 03:49 PM
*The squadron of stormtroopers from yesterday walks up. They aim their blasters at Castaras*

That's why. :smallamused:

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:51 PM
Meep.

Hang on, why am I meeping? They can't shoot an elephant at this distance!

Saurous
2007-03-07, 03:52 PM
Because they're not the movie versions. They're from the Expanded Universe, and are of the 501st legion. They could hit an ant from a football field away.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 03:52 PM
*Shadow appears from behind the sofa (again) and drops a note before disappearing behind the couch once more.
The note reads...

Magtok.
I hesitate to use the title Lord.

Be warned that you are coming perilously close to destroying what little hope I'd had in you. Your actions do not go unnoticed.

-Shadow

Wha-? Wh at are my clones up to now? I hope they aren't giving EVIL hope. That'd be just sick.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:54 PM
Because they're not the movie versions. They're from the Expanded Universe, and are of the 501st legion. They could hit an ant from a football field away.

But I'm not an ant. And I'm not on a football field. :smallamused:

Saurous
2007-03-07, 03:55 PM
*The troopers open fire*

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:59 PM
Ouch. That sooo hurts.

* Bullet holes fade away *

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 04:00 PM
*Throws a rubber chicken at Castaras to confuse and distract her while she is shot at by the troopers.*

Keep firing!

Meynolds
2007-03-07, 04:00 PM
((Bullet holes? I didn't think the 501st used slugthrowers.))

Saurous
2007-03-07, 04:02 PM
((They don't))

Aw, forget it. Thrawn, you take control.

Thank you si- Wait, what?

*Saurous runs off, leaving Thrawn behind*

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:03 PM
(( I ain't an expert on guns. The wounds faded, however they were created. ))

Wow a rubber chicken. I'm distracted. Now you get a surprise attack. Oh what a surprise.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 04:05 PM
*A cow falls out of the sky, headed directly for Castaras. It is soon followed by unusually large objects, until finally, a space station the size of the moon hurtles towards her.*

Whoa...whats with all the falling objects?

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:07 PM
Where did the cow come into this?

* Dives down into the depths of the murky waters. *

Saurous
2007-03-07, 04:07 PM
Yes, I wonder. :smallannoyed:

*The planet Mercury follows slowly after the space station*

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:09 PM
< Insert massive explosion here >

* Flies up into the air and fades into the distance. *

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 04:12 PM
Seriously, where is this stuff coming from? It couldn't be me, I'm the nuke and robot specialist. I don't summon cows from the sky.

Out of curiousity, has anyone here ever heard of Earthworm Jim? He's likely linked to this. That darn worm is always linked to cow incidents.

Saurous
2007-03-07, 04:15 PM
It may partially be my fault. I sent a few buildings hurtling towards Mars. Those Martians may finally be deciding to fight back.

*A large cylindrical tube falls from the sky and crashes into the ground. It opens, and a pair of Martian warmachines exit it. They begin charring the landscape with their heat-rays*

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:18 PM
* A small dot appears in the sky getting larger and faster as it hurtles to the ground. *

crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapCR AP!

* Thud *

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 04:21 PM
Martians? Like in that movie where polka music kills them? Or like the crab-like guys in Destroy All Humans 2 that try to stop your evil Furon plans?

If its neither of those two, I may have to sit out this battle.

...Whoa. Castaras just fell out of the sky...time to steal her cakes and pies!

Saurous
2007-03-07, 04:23 PM
I'm pretty sure this is the H.G. Wells variety.

*Saurous disappears, and reappears standing on top of one of the machines. The hood of the thing pops off explosively, and Saurous leaps inside. A few shouts and explosions later, the machine stops jerking around, and two grey creatures are hurled out*

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:27 PM
Crud. That wasn't good for my unhealth.

* Picks up pie *

And I still have this...

* Chucks the deadly-explosive-shrapnel-poisonous-love-potion-inflicted pie at Magtok and Saurous. *

Saurous
2007-03-07, 04:29 PM
*The pie hits the now armed-and-dangerous Saurous in the face*

Ouch. These exploding pies are not good for my life. Or unlife. Or, half-unlife. Whatever you would like to call it.

Wait, "love potion inflicted"? Oh, no.

*He glances at the offline MC, and shrugs. He goes back to zapping Martians*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 04:32 PM
*Raises an arm, and stops the pie as if it were a bullet fired at Neo.*

Wait...shouldn't I have done that a long time ago to stop you guys from killing me?

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:33 PM
Should happen any moment now...:smallamused:

Saurous
2007-03-07, 04:34 PM
*Raises an arm, and stops the pie as if it were a bullet fired at Neo.*

Wait...shouldn't I have done that a long time ago to stop you guys from killing me?

Yes, yes you should have.

*Fires a heat-blast at Castaras*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 04:34 PM
*Runs away.*

I hope the love potion kicked in when he looked at MC. If not, I gotta scram.

*Fires a heat-blast at Castaras*

Oh! Cassie got burned! :smalltongue:

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:36 PM
* Heat ray hits her *

I prefer the cold, you know.

Saurous
2007-03-07, 04:38 PM
Hmm...where is that Black Smoke missle launcher on here?

*Presses a button, and a pair of missles spiral from the machine. They hit the ground a mile away silently. A few moments later, they release a disgusting black gas*

Ah, there we go.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:41 PM
Oh! Cassie got burned! :smalltongue:

I'm ignoring that comment.

And what is that gas supposed to do, anyway?

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-07, 04:45 PM
Mmm! A pie!

*eats special love-potion pie*

Yum! Wow, this pie is fantastic, Castaras!

*glances at her while saying this*

*cartoony hearts rise from head*

Saurous
2007-03-07, 04:45 PM
It causes near instant death through some sort of chemical reaction in human's (or other humanoid creature's) lungs (or whatever they use to breath).

*Saurous jumps out of the machine. It collapses behind him*

Mmm! A pie!

*eats special love-potion pie*

Yum! Wow, this pie is fantastic, Castaras!

*glances at her while saying this*

*cartoony hearts rise from head*

*Laughs cruelly*

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:46 PM
* Looks at Fus *

Don't get rid of that gas yet!

* Mad dash to the gas *

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 04:46 PM
Out of curiousity, are the avatarist doing St. Pat's Day avvie changes? I'm thinking about getting some green robes. Then again, everyone would mistake me for Dr. Doom. Hmm...tough choice.

Is that gas going to get me too, Saurous? Should I get moving, or is it too late already?

Saurous
2007-03-07, 04:48 PM
Well, if you have working lungs, you should run.

Oh, CRAP.

*Cartoony hearts rise from head. He tries to resist the urge to walk over to the offline MC. He instead places a cake and a note nearby*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 04:50 PM
*Grabs a love-potion pie/cake, Lord Fullbladder's offline body, and Ayya's offline body.*

Hehehehe...time for LF to play a little game with Ayya.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:53 PM
* Cough * Cough * That * Cough * has my full * Cough * support Maggie!

...Hang on, I ain't dying. Shouldn't I be dying by now?

Saurous
2007-03-07, 04:55 PM
Yes, but I have a better idea.

*Smashes a pie into Castaras' face, and points her face towards Fus*

And Magtok, that idea is just cruel. I'd like to watch, thank you very much.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 04:56 PM
Okay, I'm done with those two. They should both be full from all the pie.

...Hang on, I ain't dying. Shouldn't I be dying by now?

Cassie, its probably because I put a gas mask on you when you weren't looking. A gas mask with love potion juice.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:56 PM
Must...resist...:smalleek:

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 04:58 PM
Hey, Cassie look! There's a zombie-thing of Saurous's right in front of you!

Castaras
2007-03-07, 05:03 PM
Oh dear...

* A faint cartoony heart appears *

Saurous
2007-03-07, 05:05 PM
*Backs away slowly*

You two have fun. :smalltongue:

*He accidentaly glances over to the side, noticing MC again. The cartoony hearts come back*

I thought I told you idiots to go away.

To bad.

That's your problem.

Party pooper.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 05:07 PM
* Grabs the heart and smashes it. Another appears to replace it. *

Now I'm getting annoyed...oh dear...

* Glances at Fus, and the undead thing. More love hearts. *

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 05:07 PM
<Eats 20 cakes>

Whoa...

Castaras
2007-03-07, 05:09 PM
Everyone hide from PM! He's had a 20 loaded dose!

Saurous
2007-03-07, 05:09 PM
*Pushes a zombie in front of PM*

*More love hearts appear. He tries to shoot at them with a blaster rifle*

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 05:19 PM
PirateMonk pops his head in.

"Uh, that's the necrophiliac/robophiliac clone..."

Saurous
2007-03-07, 05:23 PM
Oh, well then. I guess that works out.

*Looks away again*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 05:59 PM
Wait...robophilliac...
:smallconfused:
:smallconfused:
:smalleek:

*Runs away screaming.*

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 06:01 PM
Oh, well then. I guess that works out.

*Looks away again*

No. <Burns the zombie>

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-07, 06:03 PM
*more hearts*

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 06:07 PM
*Teleports a large number of anatomically-correct human hearts over Fus.'s head.*

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 06:09 PM
The clone tackles Nekulor.

Madmal
2007-03-07, 06:10 PM
*pops in on a corner*

so....what fuss are you making now with Fus?

*drumroll*
*crickets chirp*

Saurous
2007-03-07, 06:11 PM
*Walks over to Mal/Malina. He holds out a paper and a pen*

Can you sign here, here, and there?

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 06:12 PM
Sorry, you'll have to do better than that, Malina. This crowd's mostly a bunch of zombies and necrophilliacs.

Madmal
2007-03-07, 06:18 PM
*Walks over to Mal/Malina. He holds out a paper and a pen*

Can you sign here, here, and there?
*points at paper*
*it sets on fire*
Now, what is was that?

Sorry, you'll have to do better than that, Malina. This crowd's mostly a bunch of zombies and necrophilliacs.
you mean they didn't got bored to death? Darn it!!!:smallmad:

Saurous
2007-03-07, 06:39 PM
Well, it was a contract stating that if the first party (Meaning you) would not crack another joke like that. It also said that if you do crack another joke like that, you would sacrifice all your belongings to myself and AMEN.

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 06:41 PM

Did you? Huh?

Madmal
2007-03-07, 06:42 PM
Well, it was a contract stating that if the first party (Meaning you) would not crack another joke like that. It also said that if you do crack another joke like that, you would sacrifice all your belongings to myself and AMEN.
glad i burned that then...they come spontaneously, some worst that others... tee hee!:smallsmile:

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 08:33 PM
You know what I want to see? Rex vs. Ayya. I haven't read the whole first thread, but I don't think they've ever interacted, and they're both exceedingly powerful in their own little ways...

Saurous
2007-03-07, 08:41 PM
You know what I want to see? Rex vs. Ayya. I haven't read the whole first thread, but I don't think they've ever interacted, and they're both exceedingly powerful in their own little ways...

PM, that has to be the stupides-

Wait, that is actually a good idea. We'd be short one crazed pogoer, though. Or, short one barbaric MWS trainer. :smallamused:

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 08:43 PM
Both, if I have anything to say about it. :smallamused:

Madmal
2007-03-07, 08:53 PM
Both, if I have anything to say about it. :smallamused:

no , you don't! now go and sulk in that corner!!:smallbiggrin:

my money's on Rex, he can be way more original that Ayya.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 08:56 PM
PM, that has to be the stupides-

Wait, that is actually a good idea. We'd be short one crazed pogoer, though. Or, short one barbaric MWS trainer. :smallamused:

Getting Ayya online long enough to murder someone would be difficult. Ayya's posting is as chaotic and random as Fus.'s avatars.

Speaking of which, I recently remembered that Belkar once rode a riding dog. And that Fus. was once a pug. PM worships Belkar, so therefore...he wants to ride that four-legged mutt! :smallwink:

Ride it all the way to EVIL and back! :smalltongue:

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 08:59 PM
No need. I can just transport her to a certain alternate history. Where Fus. is master of AMEN, Regina is his lover, and they are opposed by Lord Magtok and Deathcow, master and mistress of EVIL. Catsaras and I have gone in to business together making pastries, and Saurous and Moon_Called have settled down to make a family.

You can break out the acid or Celine Dion albums now.

Meynolds
2007-03-07, 09:00 PM
You can break out the acid or Celine Dion albums now.

Acid come flying through an open window into PM's face.

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 09:01 PM
It hits the necrophiliac clone.

"Aauggghh!"

"Wow, I thought we'd never get rid of that guy."

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 09:06 PM
It hits the necrophiliac

Good gods!:smalleek:

They killed Saurous! :smalltongue:

Madmal
2007-03-07, 09:14 PM
Saurous is a clone of PM? that's...interesting...

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 09:14 PM
Did you? Huh?

Whenever I ask, something always interrupts...

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-07, 09:15 PM
Has the love gas stuff gone yet?

Madmal
2007-03-07, 09:18 PM
i suppose....since i didn't noticed it....seriously, who thinks on filling this place with love gas?

Lord Magtok
2007-03-07, 09:19 PM
Saurous is a clone of PM? that's...interesting...

No, he just said necrophilliac, and that reminded me of a certain 8-bit homicidal maniac.

Has the love gas stuff gone yet?

Probably. I still hate everyone present, so...yeah.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-03-07, 09:21 PM
Well, these hearts are still floating above my head.

*painful realization*

:eek:

PirateMonk
2007-03-07, 09:21 PM
Maybe it's just my death wish, but I am issuing a standing challenge to Ayya in Twister. If I win, she must fight Rex. If she wins, I inherit the title of MWS... :smalleek: