View Full Version : Sizemore Rockwell

FlyMolo
2007-03-04, 03:36 PM
Does anyone else think this guy is going to show up some more?

He is of the same tribe as Stanley, and he's on the cast page. Erfworld has been planned out a lot in advance, so why put him on the cast page if he's not going to crop up again?

Mung and Vinnie aren't on there, and they've had about the same amount of appearances.

I would like to see more of this guy.

Woot Spitum
2007-03-05, 06:04 PM
He had an entire strip dedicated to him, I'm sure that he'll be back.

I bet he and Parson will become good friends, since they both have drudged away at crappy jobs, even though other things hold their interests.

Demented
2007-03-05, 09:54 PM
Though, to be fair, Sizemore's job has been far more crappy.

Om
2007-03-06, 09:28 AM
I bet he and Parson will become good friends, since they both have drudged away at crappy jobs, even though other things hold their interests.Except that Parson's job is great and he's given no suggestion that he doesn't like it in Erfworld

SteveMB
2007-03-06, 09:34 AM
Except that Parson's job is great and he's given no suggestion that he doesn't like it in Erfworld
He said "...they both have drudged away at crappy jobs..." -- I assume he's referring to the "endless training film" at Kinko's.

Woot Spitum
2007-03-06, 10:57 AM
He said "...they both have drudged away at crappy jobs..." -- I assume he's referring to the "endless training film" at Kinko's.

Yeah, the Kinko's job was what I was talking about, not his current dream job of tactician/commander of the forces of Gobwin Knob.

Emperor Demonking
2007-03-06, 01:46 PM
Oh he will come up again, I'm hoping he;ll become a general under Parson.