PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A List of Astral Construct menu options?

RealMarkP
2014-08-05, 02:21 PM
Is there a mega list of menu options for astral constructs? I'm only aware of the SRD list and the additions from Mind's Eye articles.

Phelix-Mu
2014-08-05, 02:25 PM
To the best of my knowledge, that is it. Though there are the pre-made astral constructs added in Complete Psionics, which have abilities not covered in the normal menus. But those cost a feat to get, and the return on the investment is usually dubious outside of some special application needed for a certain circumstance or character concept.

A final note that DSP, I think it was, produced the expansion Hyperconscious, of which I have heard many good things here and elsewhere. It's apparently very compatible with 3e, and may be worth getting a DM to look at if you can lay hands on a copy.

NOTE: DSP stands for Dream Scarred Press, I believe, for googling purposes.

Fax Celestis
2014-08-05, 06:09 PM
To the best of my knowledge, that is it. Though there are the pre-made astral constructs added in Complete Psionics, which have abilities not covered in the normal menus. But those cost a feat to get, and the return on the investment is usually dubious outside of some special application needed for a certain circumstance or character concept.

A final note that DSP, I think it was, produced the expansion Hyperconscious, of which I have heard many good things here and elsewhere. It's apparently very compatible with 3e, and may be worth getting a DM to look at if you can lay hands on a copy.

NOTE: DSP stands for Dream Scarred Press, I believe, for googling purposes.

Hyperconscious was published by Sword and Sorcery. You're thinking of Untapped Potential.

Both are very excellent books and I highly recommend them for any psionic character.

Dreamscarred Press also recently put out a bunch of stuff updating 3.5 psi to Pathfinder, which has a whole host of new options that are pretty easily backwards compatible to 3.5 if you're really hankering for them. Very highly recommended.