PDA

View Full Version : Chef Characters?

Hanuman
2014-08-07, 01:02 AM
Hey guys! What's the best classes, PrC's and feats to have a fun chef character?

Nettlekid
2014-08-07, 01:06 AM
I've thought about this a little. My vote is for a Bard who maxes out Knowledge skills pertaining to creatures you might want to meet and eat. Be a standard Inspire Courage/DFI Bard, and Oversized Two-Weapon Fight with a Trident and a Longsword as your fork and knife, cooking your foes with every strike. You could take the Snatch Trophy feat too and eat whatever you snatch, but that might be overkill. You could also do something with Scout or Rogue and use your knowledge of anatomy to butcher foes with your Sneak Attacks/Skirmish.

NeoPhoenix0
2014-08-07, 01:07 AM
i would definitely grab exotic weapon proficiency fullblade if possible, for that ridiculously over-sized chef's knife. if you don't want that on the other hand pick your favorite blade and use it in the kitchen. the same one you use to chop up goblins on the battlefield.

Hand_of_Vecna
2014-08-07, 01:08 AM
Hey guys! What's the best classes, PrC's and feats to have a fun chef character?

Both Pathfinder Alchemist and PF Witch can get really good at making potions which could be refluffed as culinary dishes that grant bonuses.

Other than that my only idea would be a precision based knife fighter. Here's my favorite build for that.

http://community.wizards.com/forum/previous-editions-character-optimization/threads/1094746