PDA

View Full Version : What is PEACH???

Johnngrimm
2014-08-07, 06:44 AM
I am new to the forums and see a lot of homebrew saying PEACH ready or [P.E.A.C.H] I am wondering what PEACH means and what it stands for.

Killer Angel
2014-08-07, 06:57 AM
I am new to the forums and see a lot of homebrew saying PEACH ready or [P.E.A.C.H] I am wondering what PEACH means and what it stands for.

Please Evaluate and Critique Honestly (or Please Examine and Critique Honestly)

It's typical when you ask an evaluation about house rules, homebrew, and so on.

silphael
2014-08-07, 06:57 AM
Please Estimate (not sure on that one) And Comment Honestly. Basically : Free to comment!

Edit : swordsaged.

Thanatos 51-50
2014-08-07, 07:05 AM
"Don't be nice, feel free to shishkabob any and all bad ideas present and lower my self-esteem thirty points. Self-esteem is measure in points, right? Anyway: here's a thing, if it sucks too much wind, tell me."

Or, y'know, what the two above me have said in their quest to post the actual, literal answer.

silphael
2014-08-07, 07:09 AM
O_o I kinda feel the urge to sign that, may I?

Thanatos 51-50
2014-08-07, 07:10 AM
I'm not going to stop you.

Temotei
2014-08-07, 07:17 AM
All this said, it's by no means mandatory in a title, though I guess it might draw in another poster or two.

I personally dislike it now because it looks a bit unclean to me, but I basically replaced it with my current signature's bottom (and Lappy's quote at the top of the thread holding my homebrew). It's hard to describe, but I just like my titles better without PEACH in them. Don't really know why.

Johnngrimm
2014-08-07, 08:47 AM
WOW Quick responses Thank you!!

Johnngrimm
2014-08-07, 08:58 AM
Now that I know what PEACH is I could actually use some feedback on a creature I am working on called an Elklion (Elk Lion)

I am creating this creature after a magic card called felidar sovereign for a D&D challange for a party of level 9 PC. The reason for creating something new is the party likes to metagame almost every creature they encounter and I want to throw something they have never seen before.

Elklion (Animal)

Hit dice: 12d8 +72 (126 hp)
Initiative: +4
AC: 22 (-1 size, +4dex, +9 natural), touch 13, flat-footed 18
Attacks: gore, 2 claw, bite
Damage: gore 2d8 +5, claw 1d6+10, bite 1d8+5
Face/Reach: 10ft/5ft
Special Attacks: pounce, rake 1d6 +5, improved grab
Special Qualities: low-light vision, scent
Saves: fort +14 ref +12 will +10
Abilities: str 31, dex 19, con 23, int 2, wis 14, cha 10
Skills: listen +6, spot +6, hide +4, move silently +4, hide +4
Feats: alertness, run, weapon Focus (claw), weapon focus (gore), track
Climate/Terrain:
Organization:
Challenge Rating: 9
Treasure: none
Alignment: neutral
Advancement: 13-21 HD (Large), 22-30 HD (huge)

Dornith
2014-08-07, 09:19 AM
I feel like the thread laying out all the jargon should be pinned to the top here.

TheFamilarRaven
2014-08-07, 09:25 AM
Now that I know what PEACH is I could actually use some feedback on a creature I am working on called an Elklion (Elk Lion)

I am creating this creature after a magic card called felidar sovereign for a D&D challange for a party of level 9 PC. The reason for creating something new is the party likes to metagame almost every creature they encounter and I want to throw something they have never seen before.

Elklion (Animal)

Climate/Terrain:
Organization:

You might get more attention in a different thread.

But just glancing over briefly. You are making a new "animal" type. But the anumal in question is two real world animals combined (elk and lion, obviously). Normally, the Animal type is for real world animals IIRC, while what you are describing is a Magical Beast type creature. Also, it seems a little bland, have it shoot laser beams or something to keep players on their toes. :smalltongue:

Tvtyrant
2014-08-07, 09:43 AM

Elklion (Animal)

Climate/Terrain:
Organization:

CR 9 creature that cannot fly and has an int of 2? Total caster bait right there. It also has very little health for a bruiser of that level and does a lot of damage (averages almost twice what a triceratops does, has 70 less health.)

Killer Angel
2014-08-07, 04:51 PM
Edit : swordsaged.

I was using my homebrewed ninja personality. :smallbiggrin:

Cipher Stars
2014-08-08, 01:34 PM
"Don't be nice, feel free to shishkabob any and all bad ideas present and lower my self-esteem thirty points. Self-esteem is measure in points, right? Anyway: here's a thing, if it sucks too much wind, tell me."

Or, y'know, what the two above me have said in their quest to post the actual, literal answer.

This.

Saying "PEACH" is an excuse for some people to be as rude and demanding as possible with no sense of civility, and there is little you can do about it as you can be even more likely to be penalized so it's best to ignore them and not use Peach. There are plenty, even most, who don't behave that way, but the ones who do are awfully memorable. Just ask for insight and comments instead or give some indication that you want cooperation.

It's why I quit homebrewing and this site in general only to come back a few months later, only to leave again a few months after that. Now I'm mostly just a stalker and moved away from online tabletop.