PDA

View Full Version : "docent" for a warforged?

Dimers
2014-08-07, 12:10 PM
I recently looked up the shoulderbow item to see whether it was supposed to be available to all characters, given its flavortext about being embedded in your body. (Surprise surprise, it's supposed to be for warforged only. The writer left out that tidbit from its stat box despite it being in the same article as items that DO state the restriction.) While looking at that article, though, I found the "docent", a type of intelligent neckpiece that only warforged can use, and I'd like to find out more.

I haven't read any Eberron books. Is there a novel or sourcebook that shows how docents fit into the world's culture?

Laserlight
2014-08-07, 01:23 PM
I recently looked up the shoulderbow item to see whether it was supposed to be available to all characters, given its flavortext about being embedded in your body. (Surprise surprise, it's supposed to be for warforged only. The writer left out that tidbit from its stat box despite it being in the same article as items that DO state the restriction.) While looking at that article, though, I found the "docent", a type of intelligent neckpiece that only warforged can use, and I'd like to find out more.

I haven't read any Eberron books. Is there a novel or sourcebook that shows how docents fit into the world's culture?

See thread here (http://community.wizards.com/forum/eberron/threads/1452426)

Dimers
2014-08-07, 08:59 PM
I thank ye. *bows*