PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 15th lvl feat and 8 lvl spell for Iomedea cleric in the final part of Carrion Crown

duboisjf
2014-08-07, 12:38 PM
Looking for a good feats and advice for 8th lvl spells for my human Cleric of Iomedea who will reach level 15 very soon.

We're in the final part of the campaign. DM told us that we'll end the campaign at level 15.

I expect the final part to be loaded with undead.

Source allowed : no third party

Revelant information on my cleric

Domain : Sun and Glory

Actual Feats :
Selective channeling
Extra channel
Quick channel
Improved channel
Divine interference
Spell penetration
Greater spell penetration

Other PC : Dwarf Fighter/Stalwart defender, Sorcerer and Ninja

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2014-08-07, 12:45 PM
Empower Turning (CD) could be useful. Mass Death Ward (SC) is an 8th level spell that could come in handy against undead. The Sun domain gets a pretty good 8th level spell for fighting undead.

StreamOfTheSky
2014-08-07, 03:54 PM
Spell Perfection is *EVERY* spellcaster's level 15 feat in Pathfinder, it's so good. The real question to ask is, "What spell shalt I apply Spell Perfection towards?"

Not having metamagic feats hurts (Quicken is especially nice w/ spell perfection), but you can get some later or maybe retrain.... In any case, it's still doubling your feat bonuses.

EDIT: Oh, you're ending at 15....then you would want to retrain a feat if possible for quicken. Then apply it to a 5th level or lower spell, or 6th level spell (free quickened Heal is really nice!) if you took the Magical Lineage trait on said 6th level spell to reduce metamagic costs on it by -1 level.