PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Wildshape, Desmondu, enhance wildshape, blindsight question

Ketiara
2014-08-08, 04:21 PM
im a lvl 10 druid. I love being a desmondu hunting bat and attacking from a far. I have some questions about how my vision will be when im in this form... so far I haven't really used enhance wild-shape to utilize the blind-sight but now that I wanna see how far it will take me I have a few questions.

First of all: without enhance wildshape (EWS) I have my normal druid/human vision. This allows me to see fairly far in daylight but not so much in darkness. So if I use my (EWS) wich will give me blindsight 120ft, will I loose the ability to see normally or will I be limited to 120ft because the bat uses echolocation and is blind at >120ft?

Second: when I have blindsight some magic concealment doesnt work. But does mirrorimage?

eggynack
2014-08-08, 04:28 PM
The mention of the bat's limited sight seems descriptive rather than prescriptive, so I don't think that enhance wild shape would "grant" limited vision. Incidentally, the bat was updated to blindsense rather than blindsight, so that's a thing of some variety.