PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapons for a Warforged Juggernaut?

Chester
2014-08-09, 04:49 PM
3.5 edition.

Like the title says. What do you find are the best weapons for charging?

Forrestfire
2014-08-09, 04:54 PM
Something two-handed (or one-handed wielded in two hands). It doesn't really matter much what, since your power attack damage and damage from strength will outpace the dice really quickly. Pick something you think looks cool and go to town.

I'm partial to warhammers and bec de corbin, myself (although the latter isn't statted anywhere I can remember).

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2014-08-09, 05:09 PM
Warforged get a natural slam attack that adds x1.5 Str to damage if used as your primary attack. It doesn't get Power Attack damage like it's two-handed, but you can use a shield with it. This is detailed in Races of Eberron.

If you want to spend a feat on Exotic Weapon Proficiency, get a Kaorti Resin (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/re/20031014a) Falchion if possible. That has a natural 18-20/x4 critical, and if it's a magic weapon you won't need a Kaorti around to maintain it. Make it Keen or get Improved Critical and it's 15-20/x4 instead. If you can't get that, then get a Greathorn Minotaur Greathammer in MMIV p101, which has a natural 19-20/x4 critical. That's also an exotic weapon, but you can get a party spellcaster to put (Lesser Rod of Extended) Greater Mighty Wallop from Races of the Dragon on it so it deals damage as though it was larger (up to colossal), without actually making it bigger.

Fax Celestis
2014-08-09, 05:22 PM
Dungeoncrash is my preferred juggernaut weapon.