PDA

View Full Version : I need a quick homebrew for a poop bucket splash weaponJi

Kidbuu51
2014-08-10, 02:25 AM
Hi all, Kidbuu51 here let me explain quickly. im very new to DnD and my masquelinty is being called in to check, a recent character of mine is being saissd would be utterly destroyed by my friends build. i am very proud of my character and said that i would be bale to put up a fight if i was even found naked.
thus pvp ensues, i am found in a jail cell with nothing but a poop bucket and a bench inside. id like if yall can help me desgin a spalsh weapon out of said full poop bucket. dont ask too many questions, i need something simple that wouldnt be to stong but just enough to maybe sicken the attacker for maybe 1d4 rounds. just dont know how DC would play into said poop bucket bomb. thanks have a good night guys

Hand_of_Vecna
2014-08-10, 03:04 AM
Here's something from pathfinder srd that fulfills the criteria; simple, thrown, splash, chance of nausea, just plain gross. Start with this and work your way down since these were designed as weapons.

Stingchuck —
A stingchuck is a foul bag made of a humanoid’s head with the brain removed and the skull heavily scored so that it bursts open when thrown.

Description: Normally filled with biting vermin, a stingchuck acts as a splash weapon. When it hits, the vermin bite and sting the target, dealing 1d6 points of damage and forcing a DC 11 Fortitude save to avoid being nauseated for 1d3 rounds. Each round a creature remains nauseated by a stingchuck, it takes 1 additional point of damage from the biting vermin. All creatures within the splash effect take 1 point of damage from the vermin but do not risk being nauseated.

(Simple)
Ranged Weapons Cost 0 Dmg (S)1d3 Dmg (M)1d4 Critical x2Range10 ft. Weight1 9 lbs Type B Special see text

On a personal note you shouldn't let your masculinity get tied in with the capabilities of your character or in our ability at anything you're very new at. Quite confidence is very manly.